My Stack - Reviews and suggestions

Adonis_Zero

Awards
Hi all, I'm new to the forum!
I'm posting here because I'm trying to tweak my current supp stack.
Main aim is overall health, mantaining a good libido (I'm almost 40) and fight anxiety (unfortunately I'm a very anxious person).

30 min. before breakfast
Vitamin C - 1 gr
Vitamin B Complex - 1 cp (Ultra B-COMPLEX Yamamoto)
Estratto di corteccia di pino - 200 mg
L-Tirosina - 1 gr

During Breakfast
Black Maca + Raw Cocoa - 1 teaspoon each in my smoothie

30 min. after breakfast
Ashwagandha KSM-66 - 600 mg

Lunch
Vitamin D3 + K2 - 4000 Ui/150 mcg
Omega 3 - 2 gr
CQ10 - 90 mg
Zinc - 40 mg
Anabolic Boost Yamamoto (DAA + Maca + Fenugreek)

Afternoon
Citrulline-malate 3 gr
Pomegranate extract - 600 mg
ALCAR - 2 gr

Before bed
L-Taurine - 2 gr
Magnesium - 440 mg
L-Glutammine - 5 gr
Melatonin - 3 gr
Citrulline-malate - 3 gr

Actually I'm fighting against some stronge anxiety build-ups that come out of nowhere that last all day or disappear all of a sudden after a few hours.
Could it be something I'm taking? I read someplace that KSM-66 can have some paradox effects in some people but I don't find any study about it.
Do you have any suggestion? Should I discard o replace something with another supp?
Thanks in advance to anyone will contribute in helping me!

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I was suffering from what you are and thought any of my supplements might be to blame I'd stop many, most, or all for two weeks or until symptoms subside. Then I would start to reintroduce them one to three at a time, each week.

If you've heard that KSM-66 can cause issues that would be the first one I would stop and the last one I would consider bringing back, if at all.

That's just how I would handle it for me, others might have different opinions/resolutions; I'm no expert.

Hope things improve for you!

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My preference is to keeps supps with food as much as possible to reduce spikes in blood levels. Im also not the biggest fan of herbal supps as they can have unexpected effects and can sometimes be a little hard on liver or kidneys. Otherwise you're good to get those antioxidants in your system as I think it really makes a difference over weeks and months.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't really seen anyone take Citrulline Malate before bed. I would take your daily 6 g CM total before your workout. This seems like the best bang for your buck. 6 g is an efficacious dose when taken pre-workout.

If one of your main goals is overall health, then I think you need to get that anxiety in check. I would take @match's advice. The KSM, Anabolic Boost, Black Maca may all be culprits. A LONG time ago, I had a natural test booster that made me feel weird, returned it.

You're already spending a lot of money on supplements but two more to consider are Berberine and Curcumin for overall health. These two might be more beneficial than pine bark and ALCAR.

Welcome to AnabolicMinds!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
90mg of coQ10 is way too low, it's a waste. Your want 200-400mg 2xday. And actually as you age your body has a hard time converting that into its active form which is ubiquinol. So you would be better off just taking straight ubiquinol instead

Citrulline I would take the entire dose pre workout

For some ppl ksm has more problems then it does benifits, that might be the anxiety

For omegas you want to be getting 3000mg of epa/dha.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should also probably change the title to my general health supplements. The title is very misleading. Half the guys viewing your thread are probably clicking to see your stack/steroid cycle and then exiting after the realize it all vitamins. Because unfortunately way more ppl are more concerned with there steroid cycles then they are there health