CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maximize Intense

Raspberry Lemonade

Flavor: 7/10 The flavor was not bad but also not nearly as good as Maximize v2 Raspberry Lemonade. Its very sweet but lacks the necessary tartness. Very drinkable but just not as good as other Iforce flavors.

Mixability/Texture: 10/10 No complaints here

Value: 12/10 I purchased this for $20 on Nutra and thats a hell of a deal for 45 servings. Plus im actually going to get around 120 servings out of one tub because I only take a 1/3rd of a serving at a time. Can't beat that

Ingredients: 8.5/10 I like the ingredients I only wish it was not a proprietary so I knew how much of each was in it. I really like the addition of COP

Effect: 10/10 This stuff is just what the name says: INTENSE. I have tried tons of 1,3 products and this is by far the strongest. I literally only take a 1/3 of a scoop and it is the perfect blend off all out amped up energy and good focus. If I took a full scoop of this you would find me flipping cars over in the gym parking lot. Great clean energy and no crash. Doesnt get any better

Overall: 9/10 This and Craze are by far my favorite Preworkouts especially combined with Hemavol. I just decide which one depending on my mood. If I need geat focus for a few hours I take Craze. For all out fast acting energy I prefer Maximize Intense. Overall great product and my favorite DMAA Pre workout

Got to get stuff done so the Hemavol review will be up later (As if yall don't already know that its good stuff)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mods, sorry I had a brainfart and posted this in the wrong forum. Feel free to delete it or move it to the review forum

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review! Wait till you try the new 1,3D free maximize intense. It's even stronger :)

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
Glad you liked it man. This stuff really is great for some fast, intense energy.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Damn may have to pick this up for $15 after seeing this review haha

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
Is a pool stack defined as: what you take before you go to the pool so you look all pumped and vascular?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is a pool stack defined as: what you take before you go to the pool so you look all pumped and vascular?
Haha hell yeah more so the Hemavol though. Hemavol + towel pulls + pool = girls jaws dropping

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Whaaaaaaat is a towel pull? Towel pull-up? Hahaha I'm actually planning on this for a party I'm having a week from tomorrow. I've got a bunch of SS Agmatine and am planning on popping a gram, doing a quick Vanity Douche Bag workout in the attic (curls, pull-ups, push-ups, shoulder press, dips) before party time.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whaaaaaaat is a towel pull? Towel pull-up? Hahaha I'm actually planning on this for a party I'm having a week from tomorrow. I've got a bunch of SS Agmatine and am planning on popping a gram, doing a quick Vanity Douche Bag workout in the attic (curls, pull-ups, push-ups, shoulder press, dips) before party time.
Haha you probably dont want to know. Its like a seated row and then you can do curls with it.

Hemavol is the ultimate for a pre pool or pre party chump pump. I am very vascular as it is but its insane with Hemavol. I went to a bar and met some girl who had just graduated pre med. She would not stop freaking out about my veins. She was saying how she could stick me with a 25 gauge first time no problem. I told her that I would stick her with my 8 gauge first time no problem. Didnt go over so well but she digged the effects from Hemavol

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hemavol

Watermelon
Flavor: 9/10 this stuff is delicious. Best watermelon flavor I can recall. Not too artificial and not too sweet. It does not taste exactly like watermelon but this is the closest flavoring that I have ever tried to actual watermelon.

Consistency: 9/10 little debri at the bottom but no big deal

Value: 8/10 I found 2 scoops worked best for me so that equals 16 servings a tub. Not bad especially for the ingredients but it goes fast especially when you are taking it for weekend chump pumps as well. I'd love to see a larger size come out. "Combine with brief workout 30 min before any bar/pool activity to ensure maximum panty dropping potential" should be added to the direction label. Take notes I Force

Ingredients: 9/10 I really like the ingredient profile and it is very effective. I think some added COP, Creatine, and BA would make this the ultimate all inclusive non stim preworkout and really give a bump to the already awesome endurance aspect.

Effect: 9.5/10 Awesome vascularity and pumps. Even though I wasn't really a pump chaser before, this stuff made me feel so amazing while lifting that I am one now. I really noticed increased endurance especially on things such as Krok rows. Strength seemed to have a minor but noticable boost as well.

Overall: 9/10 I really enjoyed Hemavol and it will be a staple for whenever I have to funds to purchase it. Awesome pumps, great flavoring, good value, and everything you need to become a chest popping, panty dropping animal.

On a side note, 2 scoops Hemavol, a dash of maximize (nowhere near a full scoop), and some soda water or regular water makes and awesome summertime pre bar/pool ****tail. Just dont go overboard. Also, maybe a coincidence but I seemed to feel great every morning after if I a drank a maxidrunk (maximize, hemavol, and vodka) the day/night before.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review man, much appreciated!

By soda water, do you mean tonic water? seltzer water?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review man, much appreciated!

By soda water, do you mean tonic water? seltzer water?
No just Soda water. Its basically just carbonated water. What they use to mix with coke and sprite syrup with. Gives it a nice boost

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
Maxidrunk! It's on at the lake this weekend.

I miss my old refreshing orange superdrunk250 w/ tequila....that stuff blew my veins up for some reason.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I miss my old refreshing orange superdrunk250 w/ tequila....that stuff blew my veins up for some reason.
I used to love blue raspberry superpump250 and vodka. Thats how superdrunk got started for me

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I used to love blue raspberry superpump250 and vodka. Thats how superdrunk got started for me

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao! I use to do things like that in college all the time! :p

Mike

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
Threads like this are so great because you realize you're not the only one...

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Threads like this are so great because you realize you're not the only one...
Exactly. Some people get so uptight and freak out thinking they wont ever make any progress if they have some fun here and there

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly. Some people get so uptight and freak out thinking they wont ever make any progress if they have some fun here and there
Lol, Would def have to agree. There is a difference between being an ifbb pro training for the olympia.. than trying to get a sick beach body.

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL I used to freak out if i didn't eat every two hours!!!