Any suggestions for modification to this stack? True Shred, Follidrone and M-test.

Jpc42

Awards
36 year old male, 5'8 190lbs looking to cut down to 180 while still retaining as much muscle as possible. I'm probably sub 15% BF. I've been working out since I was 15 years old but with every year it seems harder and harder to cut down the last few pounds of belly fat from diet alone so I was thinking of running 8 weeks of True Shred, Follidrone 2.0 and M-Test. The other option is to swap Follidrone for Ursa Major. Thoughts on this stack? Just for info chest is 46 inches and waist is 32 inches so I am just looking to get off the last layer of fat covering the lowest ab.

negus215

Awards
drop the M-test, and go for Ursa and Flashpoint. Apply the flashpoint specifically to the area you are trying to reduce.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good advice ^ I really enjoyed flashpoint when I logged it. I feel you on it getting harder to drop belly fat as we age just do what we can! And for the stack True shred and folli would be with it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
drop the M-test, and go for Ursa and Flashpoint. Apply the flashpoint specifically to the area you are trying to reduce.
I'd agree with this as well. Ecspecially if the goal is to the lose that last belly fat then Flashpoint in combination with True Shred will get you the results you want.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In addition to Ursa & Flashpoint, I'd suggest a daily pre w "Grains Of Paradise" in it.

Jpc42

Awards
Please consider Ursa Major or flashpoint by apex. Ursa Major has become a favorite of mine for sure. I also think flashpoint may be of great use to you, but I have never personally tried it
Thanks for the info. I am definitely leaning towards ursa major. I never heard of flashpoint but I will check it out. Thanks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Folli is awesome for cut . Will help to preserve your muscles

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id drop the true shred, and I would add the following:

SNS Mitoburn XT
SNS Paradoxine

while Id prefer the above you could also go with ThermoAmp (Iconic formulations) instead. It is a fantastic product, I just think you get more servings and higher doses going with the SNS products as individual ingredients, especially the pradoxine.

If you have the funds for it I would also add:

Evomuse Epitome V3
Evomuse Brite Caps V2 (I think you need to get these from DPS, not the Evomuse site because of stock)

Keep the M-Test. While I love Follidrone, in this scenario and with your goals, Id take it or leave it. If you have the finances to keep it on top of everything else, Id do it because it cannot hurt, but it will play less of a role than what I have laid out here for you.

Later down the road as you get leaner Id add a B-AET like Neuro AET (also Iconic)

also, as you get leaner, fasted LISS with Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine + L-Tyrosine will really help you go from lean to leaner

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
All great advice above. I’m currently running ThermoAmp+ Ursa Major + flash point + alpha Y & caffeine & tyrosine w fasted cardio, logging my results in weight loss section

Check it out if you want tracked results

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All great advice above. I’m currently running ThermoAmp+ Ursa Major + flash point + alpha Y & caffeine & tyrosine w fasted cardio, logging my results in weight loss section

Check it out if you want tracked results
That sounds like a pretty good set up. All great products by quality companies as well.