Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

196 and some change, feeling bloated and loathsome as all get out. Starting up fasted cardio again tomorrow, time to sweat these poor choices out again
Dam brother wish I looked that good when I'm bloated. I look like that when Im cut.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Dam brother wish I looked that good when I'm bloated. I look like that when Im cut.
Aw shucks lol. I'm incredibly hard on myself, so I'm probably not too much worse off than I was 2 weeks ago, but we all know you're your own worst enemy once you've been in this game for an amount of time. Judging by your profile pic, you look pretty solid with good separation between your delt and bi/tri.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aw shucks lol. I'm incredibly hard on myself, so I'm probably not too much worse off than I was 2 weeks ago, but we all know you're your own worst enemy once you've been in this game for an amount of time. Judging by your profile pic, you look pretty solid with good separation between your delt and bi/tri.
We're never good enough. That's why we keep push'in on.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're never good enough. That's why we keep puss'in on.
Ill keep this short... everything Studhorse said.... and Ill add PLUS THE START OF A TACTICAL BEARD!!!!? DAMN RIGHT BRO!!!.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I bet... The older I've gotten I've noticed I eat a few more things I shouldn't.
Ditto. I think it is the older we get the more we experience events that make us realize that we need to enjoy the time we have.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established

196 and some change, feeling bloated and loathsome as all get out. Starting up fasted cardio again tomorrow, time to sweat these poor choices out again
As always, you look great. As for poor choices there will likely come a time, probably many years from now, but still a time, where you will look back on this past weekend with extremely fond memories.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
26SEP16

Legs:

Sumo Pulls:
12 X 135 - W/U
10 X 225 - W/U
5 X 315
4 X 365
2 X 415
0 X 455 - Came Off The Ground, No Lift
Back Off Sets - AMRAP RDL's:
15 X 225
20 X 135
BB Back Squats:
12 X 135
5 X 225
5 X 245
2(+1 RP) X 275
Drop Set - 225, 205, 185, 135:
5, 5, 5, 10
Machine Leg Press SS w/ Lying Hamstring Curls:
20 X 250/12 X 120
20 X 250/12 X 120
Calf Raise w/ Sled Press:
20 X 245
20 X 245

35 min incline treadmill fasted in the morning.

Jesus, this was a brutal session. PR'd for reps on sumos with 365, and with weight/reps with 415. I was pretty gassed by the time I was done with the drop set on squats so the last few things after that were quick and painful. This morning (the day after) I had to push mow about 5 hours worth of lawns, in total a little over 9 miles walked between mowing and blowing grass off the walks. My hams and glutes are absolutely done, quads are so-so sore, not the worst but they weren't the direct target of that murder I committed at the gym last night

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Ill keep this short... everything Studhorse said.... and Ill add PLUS THE START OF A TACTICAL BEARD!!!!? DAMN RIGHT BRO!!!.
That is a TACTI-BEARD you see going on! too bad I can't keep it all the time. Thank you for kind words!

As always, you look great. As for poor choices there will likely come a time, probably many years from now, but still a time, where you will look back on this past weekend with extremely fond memories.
You're absolutely right, my man. I have since stopped worrying so much about it and realised it's one of those things that were needed, especially in light of recent events. Thanks bro.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I had to push mow about 5 hours worth of lawns, in total a little over 9 miles walked between mowing and blowing grass off the walks. My hams and glutes are absolutely done, quads are so-so sore, not the worst but they weren't the direct target of that murder I committed at the gym last night
I can attest to push mowing putting a hurt on the legs, although not 5 hours/9 miles worth. Ouch!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
26SEP16

Legs:

Sumo Pulls:
12 X 135 - W/U
10 X 225 - W/U
5 X 315
4 X 365
2 X 415
0 X 455 - Came Off The Ground, No Lift
Back Off Sets - AMRAP RDL's:
15 X 225
20 X 135
BB Back Squats:
12 X 135
5 X 225
5 X 245
2(+1 RP) X 275
Drop Set - 225, 205, 185, 135:
5, 5, 5, 10
Machine Leg Press SS w/ Lying Hamstring Curls:
20 X 250/12 X 120
20 X 250/12 X 120
Calf Raise w/ Sled Press:
20 X 245
20 X 245

35 min incline treadmill fasted in the morning.

Jesus, this was a brutal session. PR'd for reps on sumos with 365, and with weight/reps with 415. I was pretty gassed by the time I was done with the drop set on squats so the last few things after that were quick and painful. This morning (the day after) I had to push mow about 5 hours worth of lawns, in total a little over 9 miles walked between mowing and blowing grass off the walks. My hams and glutes are absolutely done, quads are so-so sore, not the worst but they weren't the direct target of that murder I committed at the gym last night
Damn son!! You do realize us tax paying citizens end up paying every time you have to change sizes in that USAF uniform! Nice work bro!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
27SEP16

Delts/Arms:

Smith OHP:
18 X 135
15 X 155
10.5 X 185
9 X 205
Underhand Tri Pushdown SS w/ Wide Grip Face Pulls:
30 X 50/25 X 50
20 X 90/20 X 90
15 X 110/15 X 110
12 X 140/12 X 110
EZ-Bar Preachers SS w/ Standing DB Arnold Press:
15 X 75/10 X 40's
13 X 75/10 X 40's
9.5 X 75/8 X 40's
Face Pulls - From The Ground, Straight Bar SS w/ Close Grip Board Press:
12 X 30/6 X 225, 10 X 185 - Too Much Chest Act. w/ 225
20 X 50 - Finally Got A Good Feel/8 X 185
20 X 80/16 X 135
Cable Curls - Straight Bar SS w/ Machine Side Laterals:
15 X 90/25 X 50
13 X 120/25 X 50
9 X 140/15 X 50
18 X 100/35 X 50 - Partials Throughout Set

Highlights of this sesh was definitely the OHP and preacher curls. With the preachers I believe that it's more about how you lift the weight than how much weight you use (principle goes for any exercise really, but I find that to be more true with isolation exercises especially with side lateral raises too). With those I kept weight constant but pushed for max reps and getting the most strain on the bi's as I could get. Smith OHP let me stack on some more weight without having to worry about stability as much. Forgot how good those felt, it's always good for me to switch things up.

28SEP16

Chest/Back:

Flat BB Press SS w/ Close Grip Pulldowns:
20 X Bar/20 X 90 - W/U
20 X 135/20 X 130 -W/U
12 X 20515 X 190
6 X 245/8(+4 RP) X 210
2 X 265/8 X 230
Decline DB Press SS w/ Horizontal Machine Row - X Reps Neutral Grip, X Reps OH Grip:
12 X 80's/10 X 100, 10 X 100
10 X 100's/10 X 140, 10 X 140
9 X 100's/10 X 180, 10 X 180
Incline BB Press SS w/ Underhand Chins:
15 X 135/12 X BW
9.5 X 185/10 X BW
7 X 185/7 X BW
Lat Burnout - Unilateral Pulldowns:
30 X 100
21 X 100

Really felt under the weather today, contemplated not going but I couldn't see wasting a day with literally less than a day's dose on PH's left. I'm glad I pushed through, because I felt I moved some pretty good weight today and my pump was frickin' insane too. I truly hope that my strength will continue to rise like it has been during the rest of the PCT and even after I'm completely done. Slightly unrealistic outlook, but I think that I can at least maintain where I'm at and continue to build for a while even if it's slower than it has been the last couple weeks. Awesome workout, but now I'm beat and need to rest up for sure.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Also, I should note that issues with my left shoulder are pretty much gone now. Pressing is feeling great, I just have to watch the bar/DB path for overhead movements.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
your workouts are looking strong! Can't want to read your summary of the cycle. :D

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
your workouts are looking strong! Can't want to read your summary of the cycle. :D
Thanks buddy! This has been by far my most successful cycle to date. Granted, it's only my 3rd cycle but the results have been the most noticeable this time around. Then again, I think that I've stepped my training and diet up so that definitely factors in. Despite some circumstances out of my control happening and it affecting my diet in a major way, this stuff has still helped me stay lean and add considerable strength as well as size. LG has definitely stepped their game up, as have I as far as effort goes. So, that being said this stuff works extremely well as long as you're putting forth the effort.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
29SEP16

Legs:

Trap Bar Deads - Meadows Style:
15 X 135
10 X 225
7 X 315
3 X 405
Sled Press:
20 X 335
15 X 515
12 X 605
9 X 695
8 X 785
BB Lunges - Alternate Legs Every 5 Reps:
10 X 135
10 X 135
Leg Extensions - Toes In, Legs Turned Outward To Stimulate Outer Sweep:
30 X 150
20 X 200
12 X 200

Still felt a little sick today, so I didn't go super hard. I hit a big compound lift, targeting my weaker areas, sled press gets everything firing and pumped pretty well for me if I keep reps a little higher and rest periods shorter. Unilateral work with the lunges to keep balance and core work on par, and targeted quads more this session so I did extensions for the iso movement and called it quits. Legs were pumped as hell, and they're still leaning out too, which is weird because they're usually the last to come along and considering my diet has been off for about 2 weeks now I'm genuinely surprised. Ate a little more than usual today to try and offset any type of cold or whatever this is coming on. I guess with doing the extra outdoor work I've been doing, plus the gym sessions I've had recently kept my net cals lower than I thought. I'm feeling better since I napped before the gym and had a goo sized meal afterward.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
01OCT16

Delts/Arms:

Smith OHP:
20 X 135
20 X 135
15 X 185
10 X 205
4 X 235
Rope Pushdown SS w/ Cable Front Raise - V-Bar:
20 X 80/20 X 30
13 X 120/14(+3 Partials) X 50
12 X 140/11(+2 Partials) X 70
Incline DB Curls SS w/ Incline Bench Rear Delt Flyes:
15 X 20's/15 X 20's
20 X 20's/15 X 20's
10 X 30's/10 X 30's
10 X 30's/10 X 30's
BB OH Tricep Extension SS w/ Cable Rear Delt Flyes:
15 X 65/20 X 20's
15 X 65/15 X 30's
10 X 85/16 X 30's
Cable Cross Body Curls SS w/ Tricep Dips:
15 X 30's/10 X BW
13 X 40's/10 X BW
10 X 50's/10 X BW
Delt Burnout - OHP Machine:
25 X 150

Great pump, OHP is feeling stronger too. Sadly, I'm done with the actual cycle and running the PCT now. We'll see how things turn out, but I'm feeling like I'll be able to maintain most everything I've gained so far. Final write up will probably be Friday to give me a little over a full week of being on PCT alone to base gains/losses on. Real quick though, I'd like to thank ManimalPatB for the opportunity to log this. It has been by far my most successful cycle to date and I will be sure to continue that praise in the final write up.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Final review posted in the 2nd post of this thread. Pics will come in after the gym, about to head there right now.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Pics are up, see 2nd post of thread for final write up.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
-Reserved For Final Write-Up-

Final Review - EOC Pics Posted After Session

I know I said I'd wait a little longer for a final write up, but I can't wait any longer! The first day of coming completely off the stack I felt a bit lethargic. It subsided since then and my intensity and strength is still on par with what I experienced towards the end of the cycle. Still getting great pumps too. I should also note toward the end of it, my joints were feeling a bit dry. Last stack I ran had pBold in it, and that stuff helped keep my joints solid during the last run. If I remember correctly, Epi can have a "drying" effect, but hey what can you expect you're taking "dry" compounds lol. It also could've been because I was outdoors for extensive periods doing manual labor. I'm leaning more towards that, but also mentioning it in case other people have previous issues with "dry" joints. No other sides noted at all, which I'm very thankful for. Definition in the midsection held up well, even with diet taking a huge hit since coming back to the states and not cooking any of my own food. Mentally, that was the hardest part. Either way, the kit has helped me stay leaner and tighter, and helping me keep off excess water. End of cycle pics will come after the workout tonight. As I've stated before in here, this has been by far the BEST cycle I've ran. LG keeps hitting them out of the park, I'm gonna be hard pressed to want to try anything else after witnessing the effectiveness of these compounds paired with the new delivery system. Again, a huge thank you to everyone at LGS for the awesome product, and to ManimalPatB for this awesome logging opportunity. I hope to have filled any all requirements for a log; I try to be as detailed as possible and include everything - good and bad - for the sake of the company reps and people following along to get accurate feedback on the product!

TL;DR Version:

Kit consists of the following:
Epi-Andro 50, 17-Pro-Andro, 1-Andro, and the PCT included is Form XT

Extremely effective recomp/fat shedding stack when paired with intense training and a sound dietary plan

Within 2 weeks I was drying out and looking lean while still staying "full" on a cal deficit 1,000-1,200 below maintenance level

Strength increase - All working sets weight went up by ~20%, still maintaining that after about 1 week off cycle and running PCT

LBM Increase - Cannot calculate accurately, from the looks of things I've added a couple slabs of muscle here and there

BF Decrease - Despite diet taking a horrible turn (family emergency, international flights, staying at parents until everything is cleared up) and not being able to cook my own meals for the most part I was still leaning out and these products help reduce bloat and water retention for me fairly quickly. No accurate way to measure BF% at the moment but I would estimate a 2-3% drop. Comparison pics should provide reasonable evidence of everything

Sides - Nothing major, dry joints towards the last week or so of the cycle. Other than that, nothing at all.

These 2 are from September 7th, 4 days before sh!t hit the fan with family matters and my diet went haywire. I was about 2-ish weeks on in these pics and had my diet zeroed in with fasted cardio 3-4 times per week.

These last 3 are within the last 2 weeks. As you can see, diet is THE most important part of a successful cut, and I'm rather disappointed in myself for having to "relax" my intake. Since I've been back in the states, I've eaten out pretty much every day, most often with no other option besides fast food. On the plus side, you can see that this stack works even if your diet isn't perfect as I kept a lot of unwanted weight off and still look half decent. I really wish a family emergency didn't arrive smack dab in the middle of this cycle, but that's life. This just goes to show how effective the product is, and even more so when your diet is on point.
Awesome! You have set the Tone, and the bar High..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I should note that issues with my left shoulder are pretty much gone now. Pressing is feeling great, I just have to watch the bar/DB path for overhead movements.
Good to hear. Definitely makes a difference on the shoulders over time, wish I had know this 20 years ago maybe my shoulders wouldn't be shot.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Good to hear. Definitely makes a difference on the shoulders over time, wish I had know this 20 years ago maybe my shoulders wouldn't be shot.
Exactly. I've had my fair share of issues, and at this point I'm almost positive they'll come back to haunt me at some point down the line. Joint health is of paramount importance to me. Without them, I can't lift so I try and take care of them as best I can. Sometimes that unfortunately means toning down the workload and letting yourself heal.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Awesome! You have set the Tone, and the bar High..
Thanks brother! Couldn't have done without all the support from you and the others here on AM. Truly top notch support network.

skinnyboy10

Awards
Hey all

will form - xt suffice as the PCT for this? or do you need a serm?

thank you

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Hey all

will form - xt suffice as the PCT for this? or do you need a serm?

thank you
I've used 3 kits by LGS and Form-XT is the only PCT I've used. Worked fine, above expectations honestly.

skinnyboy10

Awards
ive used LG products before and honestly i love them.

ive heard great things about FORM - XT as well.

this will be my first stack with their products though.

you in AUS?

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
ive used LG products before and honestly i love them.

ive heard great things about FORM - XT as well.

this will be my first stack with their products though.

you in AUS?
Can't go wrong with what they put together in a stack. They know what they're doing. ManimalPatB will be able to help if you have any on depth questions about products.

Bu AUS you mean Australia?

skinnyboy10

Awards
Can't go wrong with what they put together in a stack. They know what they're doing. ManimalPatB will be able to help if you have any on depth questions about products.

Bu AUS you mean Australia?
Thanks for that mate ill message him.

Yeah Australia. decent rig btw.

body building?

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Thanks for that mate ill message him.

Yeah Australia. decent rig btw.

body building?
No worries, not sure what you mean by rig man. lol I'm not familiar with Aussie lingo. And no, I'm not in AUS, UK currently. I train primarily for bodybuilding, yeah. Off-season now though so getting stronger is a priority as well.

skinnyboy10

Awards
No worries, not sure what you mean by rig man. lol I'm not familiar with Aussie lingo. And no, I'm not in AUS, UK currently. I train primarily for bodybuilding, yeah. Off-season now though so getting stronger is a priority as well.
haha apologies, good body - solid gains.

i go to UK once a year for work. London primarily. was just there in sept, cant find any good gyms but. any decent powerlifting gyms?

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
haha apologies, good body - solid gains.

i go to UK once a year for work. London primarily. was just there in sept, cant find any good gyms but. any decent powerlifting gyms?
Genesis is a good powerlifting gym down in London. Old supervisor used to go in for monthly check ins with an elite level guy, can't remember the name as I don't follow PL close enough to know everyone out there. I'm a bit far from there to make it a daily thing. FittaBodies in Bury St. Edmunds is a good old-school style gym with everything you'd need for a good PL setup.

And yeah man; I figured that's what you meant but just wanted to make sure, haha. Appreciate the compliment.