Sleeping with MST (sponsored)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks CT!! I really enjoyed the stack, I wish the empty jars would magically refil, lol!!!
I wish there was an MST sleep Stack fairy that would visit us and put Somnidren GH and ZMK under our pillows :p

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
jeeeeez fellas...if you wanted me over at night that bad all you had to do was ask...:dunno:

:006:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
CT feel free to come down to Texas with a little fairy outfit on and replace my old containers w/ some fresh ones, that would be great and a little weird too. lol

I'm sooo glad you guys enjoyed following the log too, makes me want to do another one...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't that be awesome? I would enjoy it if my supplements magically refilled overnight. :D

Thanks for such a solid and well-rounded log, J! I enjoyed it immensely.
I would enjoy it if my wallet would magically fill up with $100's overnight :lol:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I would enjoy it if my wallet would magically fill up with $100's overnight :lol:
Dude AK all you got to do is start a bank and the gov't would "magically" fill up your stash almost everyday!!! You'd be rich!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
CT feel free to come down to Texas with a little fairy outfit on and replace my old containers w/ some fresh ones, that would be great and a little weird too. lol

I'm sooo glad you guys enjoyed following the log too, makes me want to do another one...
As I shake my magic 8 ball I am getting "outlook not so bright" for that one ;).

you should run another log, that would be fun!

i'd settle for $20's!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
As I shake my magic 8 ball I am getting "outlook not so bright" for that one ;).

you should run another log, that would be fun!
I will try too... BTW that new and improved MST website is ballin out of control!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I will try too... BTW that new and improved MST website is ballin out of control!!
hahhaa yeah man....the site is definitely sick! Its not 100% ready yet with the store locator still being update and the coupon code yet to be kicked out.....but its definitly lookin hot!