Sleeping with MST (sponsored)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, Jay is out of town until Friday..

...so here is some eye-candy to keep you guy's occupied until he returns :cool:

:laugh: JK !! here we go ;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
...I wish I was a blue Nissan 350Z :laugh:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that AK!!!

I got my business done real quick and made the six hour trip back today instead of making the trip back in tomorrow's rain.

I ate some pizza for the first time in forever yesterday and this morning, it was from some Italian homemade pizza place, it was good as hell!!

I'm gonna get some sleep tonight and try to get some lifting done tomorrow morning!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that AK!!!

I got my business done real quick and made the six hour trip back today instead of making the trip back in tomorrow's rain.

I ate some pizza for the first time in forever yesterday and this morning, it was from some Italian homemade pizza place, it was good as hell!!

I'm gonna get some sleep tonight and try to get some lifting done tomorrow morning!
Hey no prob buddy, glad to have ya back :)

I might go and eat some pizza today, I know a place around here just like the place you mentioned, lol. It's tempting !

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Workout #13

Last Night:
I was back on my Somnidren last night, I took two half scoops, one w/ 4 ZMK about 45 min pre bed and the other 30 minutes later. I was back in my usual sleeping spot and I was loving it. I slept a full 8 hours, woke up feeling good. I ate some food, and went outside expecting it to be storming, or atleast raining. The weather was nice though and I just did some work and then went to lift...

The Workout:

Incline DB Press - @ 75 x 7, @ 80 x 5,5,5,3

Barbell Shoulder Press - @ 125 x 5,5,5,5 @ 135 x 2

Decline DB Press - @ 90 x 5

Fly's - @ 45 x 8,8,6

Upright Row - @ 75 x 10,10 superset w/
Side laterals - @ 25 x 5,5

After Thoughts:
Pretty good workout today. I made some solid strides on my incline db press and shoulder press. The decline db press felt weird so I didn't do anymore sets. By the end of the session my shoulders were done and I couldn't crank out any more side laterals with the type of form that I wanted to have so I shut it down.
Post workout I had my usual shake, and then some scrammbled eggs and toast with peanut butter. I weighed in this morning at 212. So I have put on around 25 lbs in less than 2 months. This is by far the most weight I have gained in such a short time. I have put on some fat, but it will be easy for me to cut down once I am satisfied. I don't know why I gaining so easy now? I am used to eating tons of food and everything. It could be that I haven't done any cardio at all since I started. I think I am going to continue doing this until I can get around 225, hopefully...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
haha keep it up man, just like i said soon you'll be at 220 then before you know it you'll outweigh me...

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I doubt that Natty, I would have to be on some juice to get to your size....

Or I could just follow the McD's diet with some Denny's for breakfast, 6 big macs for lunch, and then for dinner just a few $5 pizzas from Little Ceaser's and I'm sure I could get to 260'ish real quick hahaha.

I will have to see how big I can get though, I don't want my waist to balloon too big because then I will have to get new pants and shorts and I don't have the money for that.... darn recession lol

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
haha just keep up with lbm

i'm working on losing weight now so maybe we'll meet in the middle.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
That would be cool- have you seen Benjamin Button??

It's all about meeting in the middle....

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I liked it too, it was one of those movies that I was dragged in to, but by the end I was happy to be there...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i went with my mom.

it was sooooooooooooooooo long though... i thought for sure it was like 4 hours.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Off day today- still got loads of work to do though in the garden. It stormed all day and night around here.

Last night was a ZMK only night. I got a full 8 hours of uninterupted sleep, felt real refreshed this morning. My shoulders were a little sore when I first woke up, but nothing now.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Off day today- still got loads of work to do though in the garden. It stormed all day and night around here.

Last night was a ZMK only night. I got a full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, felt real refreshed this morning. My shoulders were a little sore when I first woke up, but nothing now.
Nice.. I'm taking the day off from the gym too. I gotta go to my grandparents in a little to help clean up the yard and get their lawn stuff out for the spring.. should be like a second workout, lol.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
dude it won't freakin stop raining....

i love it :)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Nice.. I'm taking the day off from the gym too. I gotta go to my grandparents in a little to help clean up the yard and get their lawn stuff out for the spring.. should be like a second workout, lol.
I know what you mean, sometimes I feel like I worked out twice or sometimes even three times in a day just from all of the other stuff I got to do around here...

dude it won't freakin stop raining....

i love it :)
I just decided to take a little break from working in the rain, and guess what??? It just stopped coming down!!! For like the first time in two days... I bet once I go back outside it will start right back up again!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Workout #14

Last Night:
I did the Cannon protocol last night. I took my ZMK at 6, ate some eggs at 7, Somnidren at 8:30, late night shake at 9:30, and I went to bed around 10:15. I even wanted to stay up because the Rockets first place off game started at 9:30, but I was sooo sleepy. It was a usual full night of sleep, a good 8 hours. Woke up, first thing I had to make sure the Rockets got the win, for sure. Then ate and did some work, and got ready to lift...

The Workout:

Weighted Pull ups - +35 x 5, +45 x 5, + 35 x 4, BW x 9

Deadlfits - @ 235 x 10, 275 x 2 - strapped up - @ 315 x 5, @ 325 x 5

Incline Hammer curls - @ 40 - 3 x 6

DB Rows - @ 90 - 4 x 3 superset w/
Wide grip ez curls - @ 90 - 6,6,4,3

Wide grip barbell pullovers - @ 65 x 15

After Thoughts:
It was a tough one this morning. The pull ups were grueling, I was hoping for 5 reps w/ 45 and I got it. Then I got my goal of 5 reps at 325 on the deadlift. I grunted pretty loud on the last rep, which rarely happens to me. Everything else went as planned. Post workout I had my shake, then some fried eggs, toast, and a shake w/ peanut butter, 2 bananas, some oats, and 1/2 scoop caesin protein. Then like and hour later I had another egg sandwhich. Just now I had some salmon, homemade bread, spinach salad, and rice.
I've been real busy, I just took a short break and I'm about to get back out there. It feels real good outside today, I thought it was going to be muggy w/ all of the rain yesterday but it isn't.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Workout #15

Last Night:
I got some good sleep last night, I took all 4 ZMK just before bed along w/ 2 half scoops of Somnidren sublingually. I was put out almost instantly, for real. Eight hours later I got up, didn't feel sore at all from the heavy deads yesterday and ate my first meal. After some work I got to my session for the day:

The Workout:

Front Squats - @ 115 x 10, @ 135 x 12, @ 155 x 12, @ 165 x 5 - all sets done w/ chains attached to the bar. They weigh 10 lbs each, but they went all the way down to the ground and some

Dips - +25 x 10,10,10,10,7 superset w/
Standing double DB calf raises - @ 75 x 20,18,15,12,12

Walking Lunges - @ 30 x 20 per leg - followed up w/
DB extensions - @ 30 per arm 13,10

Squats - @ 225 8,10,8

30 single leg squats & a few sissy squats w/ a stretch

After Thoughts:
Right after this workout I thought my legs were dead, but now they do not really feel that sore at all. The front squats were fun, it was the first time I tried them with a clean grip, not a crossed arm grip. It felt comfortable, and I also had my heels raised w/ a 2"x4". I wanted to get 165 for 10 reps, but thats when the grip got uncomfortable. I was not satisfied with my back squats at all. My legs were really shot after that long set of lunges, but still I should have done better. It almost felt like the first set of 8 was just a warm up set, bc the weight felt heavy on my back.
Post workout I had my usual shake, then some fried eggs, toast, and another shake w/ peanut butter, caesin protein, and some oatmeal. Then two hours later I had two egg sandwhiches. Then three hours after that I ate 3 chicken burritos on wheat tortillas with cheese, onions, and spinach in them. They were sooo good for sure. I have been busy again today, and it looks like it will continue this way for awhile...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Last Night:
I got some good sleep last night, I took all 4 ZMK just before bed along w/ 2 half scoops of Somnidren sublingually. I was put out almost instantly, for real. Eight hours later I got up, didn't feel sore at all from the heavy deads yesterday and ate my first meal. After some work I got to my session for the day:

The Workout:

Front Squats - @ 115 x 10, @ 135 x 12, @ 155 x 12, @ 165 x 5 - all sets done w/ chains attached to the bar. They weigh 10 lbs each, but they went all the way down to the ground and some

Dips - +25 x 10,10,10,10,7 superset w/
Standing double DB calf raises - @ 75 x 20,18,15,12,12

Walking Lunges - @ 30 x 20 per leg - followed up w/
DB extensions - @ 30 per arm 13,10

Squats - @ 225 8,10,8

30 single leg squats & a few sissy squats w/ a stretch

After Thoughts:
Right after this workout I thought my legs were dead, but now they do not really feel that sore at all. The front squats were fun, it was the first time I tried them with a clean grip, not a crossed arm grip. It felt comfortable, and I also had my heels raised w/ a 2"x4". I wanted to get 165 for 10 reps, but thats when the grip got uncomfortable. I was not satisfied with my back squats at all. My legs were really shot after that long set of lunges, but still I should have done better. It almost felt like the first set of 8 was just a warm up set, bc the weight felt heavy on my back.
Post workout I had my usual shake, then some fried eggs, toast, and another shake w/ peanut butter, caesin protein, and some oatmeal. Then two hours later I had two egg sandwhiches. Then three hours after that I ate 3 chicken burritos on wheat tortillas with cheese, onions, and spinach in them. They were sooo good for sure. I have been busy again today, and it looks like it will continue this way for awhile...
nice workout there bud... I've always wondered why ppl use chains... is that to make balancing more challenging or whats the benefit?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
nice workout there bud... I've always wondered why ppl use chains... is that to make balancing more challenging or whats the benefit?
I've wondered the same thing..

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
it's a powerlifting technique

it helps train past the sticking point. have you ever noticed when you lift heavy there's that one point that you get stuck on, and when you get past it's easy breazy? with chains the weight continually gets heavier as you push up.

works the same with bands.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
We used chains a ton in high school, the coaches told us it helped with our explosiveness. I think Carl Lanore discusses it some on one of his Super Human Radio show's. If I remember correctly he just said how it made the end of the rep more difficult because that's when you are moving the most weight since most off the chain is off the ground. You can do the same kind of thing using resistance bands aswell.

I used to use them more often a while back, mostly on the bench press, barbell shoulder press, and squats. You guys should try them and see how you like it...

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
it's a powerlifting technique

it helps train past the sticking point. have you ever noticed when you lift heavy there's that one point that you get stuck on, and when you get past it's easy breazy? with chains the weight continually gets heavier as you push up.

works the same with bands.
exactly, thanks natty!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I love chains.

I wish my gym would invest in some. I'm planning on buying bands so i can store them in my locker.

once you train with them, you'll never want to train without them. except on max out day haha

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
So true...

It used to be my favorite day when our coaches would pull out these huge chains and tell us it was "chain day", everybody would just start to get all "crunk" and stuff, then the coaches would always turn up that one rock song that started off "Welcome to the jungle"- good times! We knew someone was gonna hul before that workout was over...

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Off Day....

Last night I took my ZMK an hour pre bed, about an hour after my last meal. Then 30 min pre bed I took a full scoop of Somnidren w/ water. I got tired right after the Somnidren, but I waited for awhile to get to sleep. I slept well, no dreams that I can remember or anything. When I woke up my legs were sore, like sorer than I expected.

Today will be a no lifting day, but I still got work to do outside and stuff. Luckily my legs are not sore enough to make me walk funny or look like I have a limp. Tomorrow I will lift, probably like chest and shoulders, but I don't know yet...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Leg workout looked exhausting. I can see why your legs were sore this morning.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
They sure were sore, but as I have been moving around all day the soreness has been receding. The only time I really felt it was when I had to high step over some stuff, other than that I've been alright.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
They sure were sore, but as I have been moving around all day the soreness has been receding. The only time I really felt it was when I had to high step over some stuff, other than that I've been alright.
I did leg's today... looks like I'm gonna have to put together a nice little sleep stack to avoid the morning-after soreness ! lol

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, I think the stack really helped me out for real today. I bet if I would have not taken it last night I would have been limping around all day just struggling to get around.

Let me know how you do tomorrow AK, I hope you won't be walking around like you got kneed in both your thighs. -knock on wood-

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, I think the stack really helped me out for real today. I bet if I would have not taken it last night I would have been limping around all day just struggling to get around.

Let me know how you do tomorrow AK, I hope you won't be walking around like you got kneed in both your thighs. -knock on wood-
Haha I hate that feeling.. I usually get that when I walk up the stairs to the leg curl and leg extension machines after I get done with squats and leg press.

I think I'm going to uncap 2 x-dream, and add it to the scoop of somnidren with my zmk... I should be out before I finish the water lol :laugh:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Haha I hate that feeling.. I usually get that when I walk up the stairs to the leg curl and leg extension machines after I get done with squats and leg press.

I think I'm going to uncap 2 x-dream, and add it to the scoop of somnidren with my zmk... I should be out before I finish the water lol :laugh:
Dang the X dream w/ the MST stack, I hope you won't be operating any heavy machinery tonight, lol

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang the X dream w/ the MST stack, I hope you won't be operating any heavy machinery tonight, lol
lol Omg ya, there is some serious knock-out power in that stack, that's for sure !

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i think the l-dopa in somnidren might be waking me up

every night that i've taken it (including last night even though i wasn't planning on it) i've gone from sleeping feeling, to...sleepy body, but fully alert racing brain...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

every night that i've taken it (including last night even though i wasn't planning on it) i've gone from sleeping feeling, to...sleepy body, but fully alert racing brain...
Check your PM's ;)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
It could be, I haven't noticed this. I usually just feel relaxed after dosing my Somnidren. Could it be the stims you are taking?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

How long have you been using it? Some people have reported that in the first week or so, the somnidren does not knock them out as fast as for most. This is because this product IS NOT habit forming....and the effects take time to build on your body for some people.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Natty could it be the stims you are taking?
i'm not sure...

it's quite possible it is, but on sx i usually spend the whole day in a fog...

i didn't take it today, so i'll give somnidren a try tonight stim free and see how it does.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been using it? Some people have reported that in the first week or so, the somnidren does not knock them out as fast as for most. This is because this product IS NOT habit forming....and the effects take time to build on your body for some people.
3 nights.

I already have a ton of gaba built up in my system...and I was taking nocturnabol prior to switching to this...actually even with nocturnbol i wasn't able to fall asleep untill later in the am's....

another problem i'm having with it is i cannot take it sublingually...it wont absorb for some reason...i can take 5-6 grams of gaba and it'll be gone within 2 minutes. I've gone all the way down to trying to do just a gram of somnidren and all it does is make me salivate

i'm being difficult :(

sorry to hijack your thread j, i'll switch to pm's if i have any more problems...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
have you tried reducing the amount that you try at once? I have to take two 1/2 scoops instead of one full scoop when I go sublingual to make sure it all absorbs. Give smaller scoops a try. It also works great in just 1-2oz of water. Just enough to make it drinkable.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
have you tried reducing the amount that you try at once? I have to take two 1/2 scoops instead of one full scoop when I go sublingual to make sure it all absorbs. Give smaller scoops a try. It also works great in just 1-2oz of water. Just enough to make it drinkable.
yeah, i've got a gram scoop that i've tried.

i also tried just half a gram, and that seemed to work after about 5 minutes, but i don't really want to do half a gram every 5 minutes working my way up to 6 haha

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
totally understandable.

in that case, I would go with a very very small amount of water and it will be almost exactly as effective as sublingual.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i'm actually going to head up and try drinking it now.

i'll let ya'll know how it worked in the morning :)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I hope it worked out for you last night Natty! The times that I have mixed Somnidren with water I can feel it in like 15 minutes, compaired to almost instantly when I use it sublingually...

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Workout #16

Last Night:
I just took 4 ZMK around 30 minutes pre bed. This was like an hour and half after my last meal which was just a big caesin protein shake w/ a few scoops of some natty pb in it. I stayed up pretty late watching the Rockets game until the start of the fourth. I haven't even checked if they won yet...

The Workout:

Decline DB Press - @85 x 10, @ 90 x 8, @ 95 x 6, @ 100 x 5, @ 90 x 3

Incline DB Fly's - @ 40 x 10,8

Reverse Barbell Curls - @ 85, 3 x 5 superset w/
Standing DB Calf Raises - @ 75, 3 x 15

Incline DB Press - @ 75 x 5

Chin ups w/ 20 lbs - 10,7,5 superset w/
Push ups w/ 20 lbs - 15,12,8

After Thoughts
My chest is still burning from this session today. I broke some pr's on the decline presses finally hitting triple didgets! After that my chest was on fire, and the incline presses were not there. Then I hit those weighted chins, it was harder than I thought it would be. This was the first time I did chins in awhile though.
Post workout I had my usual shake, then I had to pick up some stuff outside. When I cam back in I had another little shake and I just took a half scoop of Somnidren. I hope my shoulders aren't too sore because I got a little shoulder/tricep workout scheuduled for tomorrow.... On another note it is finally started to heat up down here. Yesterday I was breaking a sweat just walking around outside...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...The times that I have mixed Somnidren with water I can feel it in like 15 minutes, compaired to almost instantly when I use it sublingually...
I always dose Somnidren-GH sublingually. Enjoyed it.