Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always dose Somnidren-GH sublingually. Enjoyed it.
Yeah, the very first time I dosed it this way, I felt heavy as hell! I enjoyed it, but damn, it hit me fast. :684:
I dose all my night-aids this way, really. I bought some Sublingual Melatonin form Source Naturals to use in conjunction with X-Dream. This keeps my X-Dream dose at one cap, and extends the bottle. Seeing how the Sub-M only cost $4, it makes it well worth it.

I may hit my Somnidren-GH up tonight with all this great talk about it. Indeed, I will!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the very first time I dosed it this way, I felt heavy as hell! I enjoyed it, but damn, it hit me fast. :684:
I dose all my night-aids this way, really. I bought some Sublingual Melatonin form Source Naturals to use in conjunction with X-Dream. This keeps my X-Dream dose at one cap, and extends the bottle. Seeing how the Sub-M only cost $4, it makes it well worth it.

I may hit my Somnidren-GH up tonight with all this great talk about it. Indeed, I will!
Hey Fin, try 2, X-Dream and 4, ZMK. I did it last night and I was out coldd within 5 min of laying down in bed. I took it about 20 min before I went to my room though.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I know you recommended sublingual X-Dream dosing to me a while ago, still I must admit I have not been motivated enough to try it (sublingually) yet. For some reason, the sensation of sublingual Anabolic Pump dosing lurks in my subconscious. I'll try sublingual X-Dream someday somehow! :biglaugh:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Fin, try 2, X-Dream and 4, ZMK. I did it last night and I was out coldd within 5 min of laying down in bed. I took it about 20 min before I went to my room though.
Somnidren-GH/ZMK is another fine stack. ZMK is by far my favourite mineral complex. The abundantly dosed Krebs Cycle intermediates in it alone are worth the price! :food:. Another one I really enjoy is a stack of PowerFULL and X-Dream. You should give it a shot! :thumbsup:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Somnidren-GH/ZMK is another fine stack. ZMK is by far my favourite mineral complex. The abundantly dosed Krebs Cycle intermediates in it alone are worth the price! :food:. Another one I really enjoy is a stack of PowerFULL and X-Dream. You should give it a shot! :thumbsup:
I have bulk PowerFULL... will that be good enough ?? lol

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, but first you have to send me some ZMK. :D

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Indeed. Wait, do you mean an active of?
I just meant if bulk P-FULL was ok because it doesn't have the Pure Sap ingredient like the caps do. The 1-Carboxy and the X-Dream should be fine though. I'll try them both sublingually :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PM me your address, and I will. :thumbsup:
Yeah ght, you just want to stalk me. :blink:
I have a bottle, though. I was just messing with you! :rofl:

Thanks for the offer, though, Adam! :head:
I'm waiting to use it. The deal that was up at the Planet was hard to pass up.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah ght, you just want to stalk me. :blink:
I have a bottle, though. I was just messing with you! :rofl:

Thanks for the offer, though, Adam! :head:
I'm waiting to use it. The deal that was up at the Planet was hard to pass up.
:laugh: No prob. Fin !!

I saw that on deal Nutra for the MST stack.. I wish I would have got it from the planet instead of paying for each separately at the Vitamin Shoppe.. oh, well.. it was still worth it :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Workout #17

Last Night:
I took 2 ZMK an hour pre bed, then 30 minutes later I took the other 2 along with a full scoop Somnidren mixed in a little bit of water. There was no Rockets game on, so I hit the bed early. I got a full night of sleep, woke up early. I thought that maybe my chest would be sore, but I was wrong. I wasn't sore at all, just fresh like I haven't lifted in weeks...

The Workout:

Single DB Clean & Press - @ 65, 2 x 5 @ 75, 3 x 1

Dips + 50 - 3 x 5, 1 x 4 superset w/
Front Laterals - @ 25, 4 x 10

Side Laterals - @ 25 8,8,7 supserset w/
Skullcrushers - @ 85 6,6,5 and
Arnold Press - @ 50 6,5,3 and
Bent Laterals - @ 25 6,6,4

After Thoughts:

Short and intense session this morning. I tried to take as little amount of rest time between sets as possible, I don't know how long they were since I had left my stop watch somewhere. They were short though, and my strength showed it. I felt tired after the db clean and presses, and the dips felt real hard. On that big 4 set giant set I had a nice pump through out. I think the skullcrushers were my most impressive lifts today. They were hard, but I remember when I used to struggle to do them with 70 lbs only like a few months ago.
Post workout I had my usual shake and a banana. Then a few minutes later I took a half scoop of Somnidren sublingually. I'm about to eat some fried eggs and some homemade bread leftover from yesterday. I'll probably throw a bunch of peanut butter on it.
Tomorrow might be an off day, I don't know for sure. I am going to be heading down to Houston, my friend has an extra ticket to the Rockets game and he invited me to go. I was like "yeah I'll be there for sure". I'll probably just stay down there until Saturday morning and drive back up here.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i watched my first full basketball game ever the first game of the series...

i watched the first half of the second one

I've never enjoyed basketball but i'm trying to get into it now to help pass the time.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
jdg487, not sure if it's already been asked, but you've been on ZMK and Somnidren for awhile now. Have you noticed the effects declining any, or is your sleep, dreams, recovery etc... just as prominent as when you started.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
i watched my first full basketball game ever the first game of the series...

i watched the first half of the second one

I've never enjoyed basketball but i'm trying to get into it now to help pass the time.
I've been playing/watching basketball since I can remember, it is my favorite sport...

jdg487, not sure if it's already been asked, but you've been on ZMK and Somnidren for awhile now. Have you noticed the effects declining any, or is your sleep, dreams, recovery etc... just as prominent as when you started.
It seems to me that my sleep quality improved when I first started, and since then it has remained good. The dreams however are kind of hit and miss. I will have some wild ones on one night, then the next night there will not be any. Which is kinda good since I'm not all freaked out every morning trying to recall what my dream was about if I happen to remember it at all.
My favorite thing about this stack has been the recovery aspect. I used to be sooo sore after doing lower/heavier reps on any upper body muscles, and just as sore after any leg day. Now this has changed. I feel that if I wanted to I could go back to back days on the same muscles and not feel it at all. This is most apparent on my pull ups. I have been doing them everyday now for the past 46 days, 1 more each day (ex: yesterday I did 45, today was 46), this exlcudes the ones that I have done during my workouts. Somedays they are harder than others, but everyday I can still go crank out sets of 10-15 fairly easily. The only times that I am like "Man I can feel that my lats are sore" are the days after a workout when I did a few weighted sets and my daily amount. I believe that the ZMK/Somnidren has helped me with this a ton, and I am probably going to purchase some on my own dime once I am done with this.
Thanks for the question Blue!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've been playing/watching basketball since I can remember, it is my favorite sport...

It seems to me that my sleep quality improved when I first started, and since then it has remained good. The dreams however are kind of hit and miss. I will have some wild ones on one night, then the next night there will not be any. Which is kinda good since I'm not all freaked out every morning trying to recall what my dream was about if I happen to remember it at all.
My favorite thing about this stack has been the recovery aspect. I used to be sooo sore after doing lower/heavier reps on any upper body muscles, and just as sore after any leg day. Now this has changed. I feel that if I wanted to I could go back to back days on the same muscles and not feel it at all. This is most apparent on my pull ups. I have been doing them everyday now for the past 46 days, 1 more each day (ex: yesterday I did 45, today was 46), this exlcudes the ones that I have done during my workouts. Somedays they are harder than others, but everyday I can still go crank out sets of 10-15 fairly easily. The only times that I am like "Man I can feel that my lats are sore" are the days after a workout when I did a few weighted sets and my daily amount. I believe that the ZMK/Somnidren has helped me with this a ton, and I am probably going to purchase some on my own dime once I am done with this.
Thanks for the question Blue!
:goodpost:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Workout #18

Last Night:
I took my ZMK and Somnidren 15 minutes pre bed. Around an hour and a half after my last meal, which was just a protein shake and some peanut butter. I got a good 7.5 hours of sleep. I had to get up a little earlier to get my work done before I head out to a Houston for the big game! I got down here around noon, and had to lift as early a possible!

The Workout:

Squats - @ 225 x 12,12 @ 235 x 10,10 @ 245 x 5

Standing BB calf raises - @ 195 x 20,20 @ 225 x 15,12

Lying Leg Curl - @ 75 x 8,8,8 superset w/
Leg Extensions - @ 75 x 20,14,10

Single Leg Squats - 20 total reps per leg

After Thoughts:
I had a good short little workout today. The squats were feeling real nice and smooth. It is probably because I got to use a real rack, instead of my bootleg one that I usually use back at the house. I was only resting 60 seconds of less between sets on everything, then I did those single leg squats. They were brutal, it did take me awhile to get them all. I was almost losing my balance after every rep. It was wack, but I just did as many as I could do.
Post workout I had my usual shake, minus the raw eggs. I ate some chicken and rice about an hour later. Now I think I'll mix up a shake with some oats, protein, and strawberries.
I got to go to the Rockets game in a little bit. I hope they can pull it out and take a 2-1 series lead!!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Oh I forgot to mention:

I weighed in at a solid 213 this morning!!

Another thing: I freakin forgot to bring my ZMK!!!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
dude you're tall...

you look taller than 6'3

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I might be closer to 6'4", but I have real long & skinny legs and it makes me look a lot taller lol

You're a big dude yourself Natty, even my gf said "He is a big guy" lol

I'm heading out to eat and then up to Toyota Center for the game now!!!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i'd guess 6'4.

haha thanks man. hopefully next time we'll be able to work out.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's a great stack!! I'm loving my ride on it!!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's a great stack!! I'm loving my ride on it!!
That's for sure, I'll have to check your log out!

I had a great time at the game last, the Rocket's got the win. Man those little hard plastic seats sucked last night, and the lack of leg room also sucked horribly. At random times I would just stand up for a minute just to stretch out lol

I got home around midnight after the game. We had to run from Toyota Center to my friends car in the parking garage, it was raining hard and we got soaked. Once I got home I drank a protein shake, waited about 15 minutes and took Somnidren sublingually. I was out instantly, but I had to wake up early this morning. I won't be lifting today. I got to drive back up north, and then I got some work to do. I will be back on the ZMK tonight to go w/ the Somnidren!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a fun time at the game :). I love when my team wins!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Oh I know you do CT, how about them Ranger's right???

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Oh I know you do CT, how about them Ranger's right???
eeesh not so much yesterday. Definitely took a 4-0 game to the wrong team :684:

We will get them tomorrow at the Garden though ;). I predicted the series in 6!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Workout #19

Last Night:
I took the 4 ZMK and 2 1/2 scoops of Somnidren 20 minutes pre bed, about 1.5 hours after my last meal. I missed the ZMK the other night, but I couldn't feel a difference. I think it was because the previous night I didn't get to bed until midnight and I was already dead tired. Last night I got to bed at my usual time and slept through the night. I woke up feeling real good and ready to lift...

The Workout:

Pull ups - +35 x 5, +40 x 5, +45 x 5, + 50 x 2,2,1 + 35 x 4, BW x 7 - only 30 sec rest between sets, except the last one

Dips - + 35 x 10,7,7,8,7,7,2 BW x 6 - 30 sec rest between all sets

Bent BB rows - @ 145 x 10,10,8 superset w/
DB extensions - @ 90 x 5,5,5

Deadlifts w/ straps - @ 275 x 15

BB pullovers - @ 65 x 18 superset w/
DB Rows - @ 75 x 8

After Thoughts:
This workout today was brutal. I cut my rest in half for the entire workout! I was beat after the dips! The hardest set was the one set of deadlifts. I was gruntin and stuff and after I pulled the last rep I had to sit down for a few seconds. I was aiming for 10 reps on the DB rows, but I failed to get it, but I'm not upset about it. Post workout I had my usual shake, and I'm about to eat some eggs and biscuits. I got some work to do today outside, then I think I will be going out of town again tomorrow. I'm not for sure yet, but there have been rumors that I need to. If so it will be for a few days and I only have a few more days worth of the stack to go. I will be sure to keep y'all updated on the situation!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
After Thoughts:
This workout today was brutal. I cut my rest in half for the entire workout! I was beat after the dips! The hardest set was the one set of deadlifts. I was gruntin and stuff and after I pulled the last rep I had to sit down for a few seconds. I was aiming for 10 reps on the DB rows, but I failed to get it, but I'm not upset about it. Post workout I had my usual shake, and I'm about to eat some eggs and biscuits. I got some work to do today outside, then I think I will be going out of town again tomorrow. I'm not for sure yet, but there have been rumors that I need to. If so it will be for a few days and I only have a few more days worth of the stack to go. I will be sure to keep y'all updated on the situation!
:06:

...alright, what did you do :laugh:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I will be needing to go back to where I went a few weeks ago. I will only be gone for until Wednesday or Thursday though. I will be bringing my ZMK and Somnidren and I think they will both be gone by the time I come back. Unfortuneatley the place I am going doesn't have access to the intenet, so when I get back I will post everything: updated pics, measurements, and a final review. I'm excited!!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I might be closer to 6'4", but I have real long & skinny legs and it makes me look a lot taller lol

You're a big dude yourself Natty, even my gf said "He is a big guy" lol

I'm heading out to eat and then up to Toyota Center for the game now!!!
I'm just a little over 6'4.5" barefoot, but I round up when people ask me how tall I am :p

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
How big of a difference do you notice when not taking the somnidren?

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Update...

The differnce that I notice when I take Somnidren is a feeling of wanting to go to bed. Before I was on this stack I sometimes would just lay in bed with my mind running a hundred miles per hour. I would think of everything that happened that day and what might happen tomorrow. Now when I started to take Somnidren I do not notice my mind running like this at all. I feel the same thing on ZMK only nights as well, but it is not as pronounced as with the Somnidren.

Last night was a prime example. I didn't get back until 11 last night. I was not tired at all when I arrived home. I took a shower, ate, and then dosed 4 ZMK only. I barely had any Somnidren left and I wanted to use a full load tonight, because it will be my last night of ZMK (only got 4 left!). Well I took the ZMK around midnight, and I tried to fall asleep. I just layed in bed for awhile, but I didn't seem tired. I got up, read some post on AM for awhile, and then I decided to attempt to go to bed again. I was in bed for about 5 more minutes when I was like "f*** it, I'm gonna take some Somnidren." It only took a few minutes and I was out until 6:30 this morning.

Back to my little time away from home. I was getting some good nights sleep up there. I went to bed around 9 both nights, with 4 ZMK per night. On both mornings I slept until 7:30, and I felt great after getting that extra sleep. I didn't try to sleep this much, I think just because I knew that I didn't have anything to do right when I woke up allowed me to just relax and get the extra rest. The drive back yesterday sucked, and so did the drive Monday morning too. I mainly just relaxed and rested up, ate a bunch, nothing else really.

So tonight will be my last night taking ZMK, and I got a little bit of my second bottle of Somnidren left that I will use tonight. I decided not to lift today though. I will try to take some new pics and some measurements today too. I guess I will post them tomorrow w/ a final review of the two MST products.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to your final review. I also enjoyed the Somidren-GH/ZMK stack. Always have some ZMK around. Great, great supplement. Easily my favourite mineral matrix. :food:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im also eagerly anticipating your review jdg...you did a smash-up job!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your final review. I also enjoyed the Somidren-GH/ZMK stack. Always have some ZMK around. Great, great supplement. Easily my favourite mineral matrix. :food:
I hear that, I got some more Somnidren lined up, I just need some more ZMK lol

Im also eagerly anticipating your review jdg...you did a smash-up job!
Thanks CT, you made it happen my brother!!!

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely down with the Somnidren, wish I had buckets of that stuff around!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Final Review!!!

Last Night:
Last night was my final night of ZMK and Somnidren-GH. It was just like a usual night, but I waited a while to take both of them. I waited until 10:30 to take all 4 ZMK and then I waited until 11 to take the rest of my Somnidren sublingually, which turned out to be a little bit more than a half scoop. I watched the Rockets game, which they won and now move on to face the Lakers, and then I got to sleep. I was out until 6 this morning, I woke up feeling just like I always have been feeling throughout.

Review:
From my first night of taking ZMK and Somnidren I could tell a big difference in my sleeping patterns. Previously I would wake up throughout the night multiple times and it was always hard to fall back asleep. The first few nights this still happened, but it seemed I fell asleep easier. I also would intially fall asleep a lot easier than before supplementation. After about a full week I was noticing that I would not even wake up at all in the middle of the night. Once this started to take place I was a believer. On the wierd occurance that I did wake up in the middle of the night it was just because I had to go to the restroom, or because my girl would want something. This continued to happen throughout my entire run. There was slight difference on the nights that I only had ZMK and no Somnidren. That being that I was not completely knocked out after taking the Somnidren.

From a recovery aspect I think both of the products delivered tremendously. I was sore from my workouts during the first week or so, after that I do not think I was sore the next day at all. I even contemplated lifting the same muscles on back-to-back days, but I never got around to doing it. Even on days where I could have sworn that my legs were going to be dead the next morning, I was pleasently suprised to find them feeling good when I woke up.

During the two month stretch I was in full bulk mode, harder than any time ever. I went from 188 ish to 214, which I was this morning. I know that a lot of this weight is fat, but I'll take it. This is by far the most weight that I have ever put on in such a short period of time. It didn't even seem like I was eating that much, and it was also weird because I dropped my last meal of the day due to taking ZMK and Somnidren. My strength gains were a little more than I expected over the time perios too. I broke numerous PR's and got past sticking points that were holding back for a good amonut of time. I was finally able to DB press 100 lb DB's, and I got a 325 deadlift for reps which I think I could probably get some more weight right now.

I think both the ZMK and Somnidren helped my a ton over this last two month period. I don't like to rate this with numbers or anything, but I will tell you that I would and probably will be purchasing these on Nutra. Especailly with the sale Nutra has going on now for them. I really appreciate everyones help throughout and you guys really helped me push myself. Special thanks to everyone at Millennium Sport Technologies for giving me the oppurtunity to log this for you, and CTDuece too!!!!

If anyone has any further questions please feel free to ask, thanks again everyone!!!

Updated Measurements:

Biceps R/L - 15.5/15.75
Forearm R/L - 12.5/12.5
Calfs R/L- 15/15
Quads R/L - 24.5/24.5
Chest - 43.5
Waist - 34.5

Attachments

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
awesome review and awesome photos jdg! you did a fantastic job and to be honest, my least favorite part of this log is that it is now over.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Thanks CT!! I really enjoyed the stack, I wish the empty jars would magically refil, lol!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks CT!! I really enjoyed the stack, I wish the empty jars would magically refil, lol!!!

Wouldn't that be awesome? I would enjoy it if my supplements magically refilled overnight. :D

Thanks for such a solid and well-rounded log, J! I enjoyed it immensely.