Sleeping with MST (sponsored)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
and congrats on being part of the 200 club. :D

i'll welcome you with open arms to the 250 club some day :)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about getting up that high, I would probably have to eat all day every day to maintain that heaviness.

Man you should try to get some of this stuff natty, you would love it soooo much. It's basically like going to bed after a hot shower every night!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about getting up that high, I would probably have to eat all day every day to maintain that heaviness.

Man you should try to get some of this stuff natty, you would love it soooo much. It's basically like going to bed after a hot shower every night!
which i do hahaha.

yea i'd like to try it.

like i said in the p.m. i wasn't feeling like setting up all the order forms to transfer onto nutra yet so i ordered from my old cmpany.

next time though.

I'm gonna be trying powerfull for gh all day + somnidren and zmk...i'm still a growing boy i may grab an inch or two of that stack ;)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, might be tall enough to be a tight end??
You just got to get those hands ands it's over!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, might be tall enough to be a tight end??
You just got to get those hands ands it's over!
i got those hands :)

i wont brag or nothin...but...i do got me some hands :)

i would love being a tight end it's my dream spot.

my madden character is a tight end :)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Thats cool, then what now?
Got the speed- check
Size- check
Hands - check
What else, blocking skills - check
Maybe route knowledge?

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Thats cool, then what now?
Got the speed- check
Size- check
Hands - check
What else, blocking skills - check
Maybe route knowledge?
yeah that's my weakness...they don't teach you much about routes when you're an o-linemen

and size right now. i'd have to get the two or three inches first.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice simple analogy of how these supp's effect you. Makes me want to give it a shot now.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Workout #20

Last Night:
Dude I had some crazy dreams last night! Totally freaked me out. In it some guy drove up in a old truck down the road leading to where I stay at and hit one of the buildings here, and then just reversed back and started to drive off. I saw him do it and when he was trying to and I picked up a rock and busted his back window. He just drove off and then like all of these people start to rush on the property. I was all alone about to fend off a large group of country hicks! Then I woke up and started today.

The Workout:

Barbell clean & press @ 135 w/ 20 lbs worth of chains - 5 x 2 - combined w/
Single Arm Incline DB Press @ 70 lbs - 3 x 5, 2 x 3
*60 seconds between these lifts

DB Side laterals @ 25 lbs - 9,8,7,7 reps tri set w/
Arnold Press @ 50 lbs - 6,3,3,3 followed by
BW Dips - 10,10,10,7
*60 seconds after each series of the three lifts

After Thoughts:
I was so excited to lift this morning, bc when I woke up and weighed in I was at 204 lbs. The heaviest I have ever been, up 16 lbs in four weeks. That sounds like some ph results huh? I have put on some fat all around, but I don't think I look to bad; hopefully. The lifts today were hard, especially the clean and press, I was able to get the first 3 sets back to back. Then on the fourth and fifth sets I had to take some breaths between reps to finish it. I had a nice little pump going on during that 3 set superset. The arnold presses were difficult for me, I think my shoulders were dead from the cleand and presses. Everything else felt good and smooth. Got my usual post workout stuff, and I'm about to get my meal in a few. I will be taking measurements later in the day and updated pics aswell. It is suppose to be getting cold tonight so I will also be in the garden trying to cover up all the stuff that I have put in the ground in the last few weeks.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
New Stats-

It is not a good day down here so I'm going to postpone the pictures until a day where the sun is out. I'm so pale right now and without the sun shining you might think that you are looking at a ghost.
I did take measurements this earlier though, here they are:

Chest- 41.5 (+1.5)
Waist- 34 (+2)
R Bicep- 15 (+ .25) L- 15.5 (+.5)
R Forearm- 12 (+.25) L- 12.5 (+.5)
Calfs- 14.5 (+.5)
Quads- 24 (+2)

I can't believe my quads got 2" bigger. I did notice that my pants are feeling tighter though, in the leg and in the waist. I ditched the belt a week ago, there was no need for it anymore. I wish I could get my right & left arm sizes to match up. I felt like my right was catching up w/ my left, but I only grew by a quater inch compaired to the half inch on the left arm.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Pics!

Ok so the sun decided to poke it's head out, kinda. I just used the little bit of sun light to get a few quick pics in. I still look pale and pasty, it's pretty nasty. I need to tan soooo bad, I'll try to take care of that later.

Let me know if you can tell if I look bigger compaired to the pictures on the first page, and if I need to work on anything in particular extra hard. I already know I need to hit my legs hard, they are still very skinny but they are growing.

Attachments

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
definite growth....awesome work so far. I guess the 2nd month must be a "thank you" for doing such an awesome job on the first month ;)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i haven't seen any early pics but you're lookin good.

don't know if you're lookin for criticism, but i'd throw in some decline benches for a month or so and some heavy flyes. really help get the separation in your chest.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I was thinking, I haven't done any decline presses in a while so I should add them in somewhere in the new routine! Appreciate the advice natty

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i would also add in some heavy shrugs and some hanging leg raises.

the leg raises will of course bring out your abs but they'll also force your shoulders and back to grow.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I used to hit hanging leg raises all the time but I'm trying stay away from ab stuff right now, and I also used to get some heavy shrug work in but having bigger traps made me upper back/body look narrower than it already is. I may start doing some direct shrug/trap work but I think the deadlifts are good enough for them now. Appreciate the input!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Alright I had a good nights sleep w/ my one of my last servings of the first bottle of ZMK last night. Real deep sleep and some intense dreaming as I have come to expect. I'm going to be taking a few extra days off from lifting this week and starting a new routine sometime in this week. I hope I can come up with one that will continue to give me the results that I have been getting. I want to focus on my legs for a few week now. They have always been skinny as can be, even sometimes people would say that I had chicken legs. Not so much anymore, but when I was younger. I also want to get my chest bigger, it just never seems to grow at all. I will just have to hit it hard along w/ my legs. If anyone has any recommendations feel free to let me know...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
what kind of exercises do you plan on doing for your legs? I think you have a good base for your training from all the logs i've seen you run...but did you have anything planned out yet?

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Just a ton of squating/front squating, try to get my power cleans up, & some barbell hack squating, maybe some lunges/step ups. Do you think any plyometric/jumping stuff would help? I noticed that the last time I was playing basketball I had lost a ton of my leaping ability and I was almost straining to dunk. But back when I would do jumping drills I could rise and dunk easily. I don't know how this would effect muslce growth though.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just a ton of squating/front squating, try to get my power cleans up, & some barbell hack squating, maybe some lunges/step ups. Do you think any plyometric/jumping stuff would help? I noticed that the last time I was playing basketball I had lost a ton of my leaping ability and I was almost straining to dunk. But back when I would do jumping drills I could rise and dunk easily. I don't know how this would effect muslce growth though.
I think that plyo type work would help without a doubt. Step-up's, Depth Jumps, Hurdles, etc. I also think doing some yoga and heavy stretching type stuff after your leg workouts for 15-20 minutes would show you a change you're not used to also.

have you read any of Coach John's articles at PS? Check out the Rx Holds and some of the DMC stuff for post workouts on leg days and I bet your size+strength increases a great deal!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I think that plyo type work would help without a doubt. Step-up's, Depth Jumps, Hurdles, etc. I also think doing some yoga and heavy stretching type stuff after your leg workouts for 15-20 minutes would show you a change you're not used to also.

have you read any of Coach John's articles at PS? Check out the Rx Holds and some of the DMC stuff for post workouts on leg days and I bet your size+strength increases a great deal!
I have not heard of this, but I will be checking it out for sure. Thanks for the info CT!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always loved splitting my Hams and Quads into separate workouts.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ive always loved splitting my hams and turkeys into seperate sandwiches! Absolutely delicious ;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
ive always loved splitting my hams and turkeys into seperate sandwiches! Absolutely delicious ;)
For some odd reason this post made me remember to watch Jim Gaffigan's new Comedy Central special "King Baby" @ 9pm tonight :think:

Thanks Chuck !
:laugh:

YouTube - Hot Pockets!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hahaha I do what I can in the little ways that I can do it.....or something :scared:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I have even heard the somnidren-GH is great pre workout

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, I remember that from wayyyy back... "Hot pocket-hot pockets?"

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dude, I remember that from wayyyy back... "Hot pocket-hot pockets?"
"Uhh, tonight's specials are a sea bass which is broiled and a Hot Pocket which is cooked in a dirty microwave... and that comes with a side of Pepto"

Is your Hot Pocket cold in the middle ?

"It's frozen... but it can also be served boiling lava hot"

Will it burn my mouth ?

"it'll destroy your mouth... everything will taste like rubber for a month"

:laugh:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have even heard the somnidren-GH is great pre workout
I dont know how much I would go ahead and use it pre workout...however, I occasionally use a half scoop post w/o on days that I go real heavy, or on days where I get Uber-aggressive and want to calm down easily.

If I used a scoop pre w/o, I think it would kill my drive and make me wanna nap :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know how much I would go ahead and use it pre workout...however, I occasionally use a half scoop post w/o on days that I go real heavy, or on days where I get Uber-aggressive and want to calm down easily.

If I used a scoop pre w/o, I think it would kill my drive and make me wanna nap :)
Quite the contrary. I've used both l-dopa and GABA pre-workout, and if you take them with stims, they offer a very good mental boost. Not what you'd think, but it works!

I'll test out the Somnidren pre-workout tomorrow, assuming I get good sleep tonight. :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Quite the contrary. I've used both l-dopa and GABA pre-workout, and if you take them with stims, they offer a very good mental boost. Not what you'd think, but it works!

I'll test out the Somnidren pre-workout tomorrow, assuming I get good sleep tonight. :)
ahhh yeah I could see that with stims. I try to avoid taking stims pre w/o....i think my heart rate is up a great deal enough without any added kick, haha. I have used somnidren post w/o and loved it though.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

lol I hear ya

I have yet to try it but a BNat from another board said it is good pre WO as well :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhh yeah I could see that with stims. I try to avoid taking stims pre w/o....i think my heart rate is up a great deal enough without any added kick, haha. I have used somnidren post w/o and loved it though.
I only like taking stims when I don't need them...if that makes sense. I feel crappy if I take them when I'm tired. It just feels like a false energy...but if I'm already wide awake and feel good, taking stims just gives me a nice boost and increases my body-heat.

Stims can be great, but they can also suck.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
lol I hear ya

I have yet to try it but a BNat from another board said it is good pre WO as well :D
BNat's a cool dude and if he's given it a shot and liked it....then you might just have something to play with there ;)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Dang now I'm gonna have to use somnidren both pre and post a few times. This second bottle is going to be gone really quick!!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I remember when I took melatonin pre-workout one time because I heard it was good for GH release during the workout... little did I know that I needed to take it with a stim... lol

I was ready to nap on the bench between sets.

:sleeping:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Dang it was like that? Sleeping on the bench? Some powerfull stuff right there, luckliy you didn't fall asleep during a set, that would have been bad news. Just wish I had some ragnarok for a little stim, but I'll just have to work w/ what I got...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang it was like that? Sleeping on the bench? Some powerfull stuff right there, luckliy you didn't fall asleep during a set, that would have been bad news. Just wish I had some ragnarok for a little stim, but I'll just have to work w/ what I got...
Ragnarok is pretty good, I got the melon flavored stuff... very tasty.

But ya I took the melatonin with bulk p-slin in some wms so that stuff in was my system pretty fast.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Melon is my fav....but the best is mixing melon with blue raz. Its outrageously tasty.

I use the caff free stuff though...lol, so my opinion here is kinda pointless huh? :crackhead: