Sleep aid

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just got a bunch of free phenibut from my neighbors(they tried it on my recommendation but didn't like it) been taking it with melatonin and nature's way zinc magnesium calcium only thing keeping me up now is my son little **** wakes up every 2 hours wanting a bottle. 21 months 28" 32lb little bundle of muscle lol
Make sure not to use it more than a couple times a week.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got a bunch of free phenibut from my neighbors(they tried it on my recommendation but didn't like it) been taking it with melatonin and nature's way zinc magnesium calcium only thing keeping me up now is my son little **** wakes up every 2 hours wanting a bottle. 21 months 28" 32lb little bundle of muscle lol
Ha . I know how that is. My daughter didnt start sleeping thru the night till she was two:(

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I've not been sleeping well at all lately, stress is through the roof with Christmas and work, i feel constantly hassled.
My sleep is bad. I just cant get up in the morning, im groggy all day yet km getting 8 hours sleep or more.

Usp powerfull looks to be the best value? Im not sinking £36 on Lights out, I've just spent 1500 on car repairs!

5htp isn't working, tried different brands.

It could be the daa&erase im taking, raising my stress levels

Any other good value supps? I don't trust alri comatose.
I use 1 pill each of Relora and Ashwagandha (NOW foods brand, out of convenience) and about 1mg of melatonin. I have never had a sleep aid work as well as this combo, including xanax and hypnotics. As a side benefit, I seem to be staying leaner than normal from this combo. If you can't get those in your neighborhood, you can order from Nutraplanet with their cheap international shipping like I did (although not sure if they have melatonin). I can't recommend this combo enough.

I believe the most highly-reviewed sleep aid is Abyss, but I haven't tried it and probably won't bother since my current stack is working so perfectly. Good luck dude; it is definitely no fun not being able to sleep!

Best,
Tyler

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Yep, ordered ldopa last week, on it as soon as it arrives.bi got it initially as an alternative to usp powerfull, its only 15% however noone van give me clear info on dosage so im going 1-2 before bed.

The valerian complex us a good knock out but you cant take it daily due to the mini hangover.
With Ldopa everyone has a different sweet spot, but most people like it at around 500mg, so however many you need to get 500mg would be a good dose to try.

For me, Ldopa only really works on an empty stomach. Since I usually eat within an hour or two of sleep, it wasn't great. Also, don't eat any carbs at night when using Ldopa. I don't know why, but that reduces or eliminates its effects on sleep.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've not been sleeping well at all lately, stress is through the roof with Christmas and work, i feel constantly hassled.
My sleep is bad. I just cant get up in the morning, im groggy all day yet km getting 8 hours sleep or more.

Usp powerfull looks to be the best value? Im not sinking £36 on Lights out, I've just spent 1500 on car repairs!

5htp isn't working, tried different brands.

It could be the daa&erase im taking, raising my stress levels

Any other good value supps? I don't trust alri comatose.
5-HTP (200 mg's for me is a good dose, that's me though) + Solaray ashwagandha (2 caps works a charm) + 1 gram GABA is a good mix. Not expensive either. If you need extra help, swap out the GABA for some phenibut (careful with the phenibut though, work up to higher doses, to prevent waking up with a hangover). The ashwagnadha, I felt Solaray worked better for sleep than Life Extensions (which uses Sensoril).

Or you can go with Abyss Unparalleled and add some GABA or phenibut to it if you need some extra help falling asleep. The Abyss Unparalleled will knock your sleep cycle back in check on it's own though, takes a week or so but it will undoubtedly do that.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Try to keep your sleeping environment cool and as dark as possible.

Make sure your environment is ideal - sheets you're comfortable with, the right level of firmness for your mattress, all that subjective **** that makes you feel right at home - and try to follow circadian rhythms (from the research I've seen, your body goes through energy peaks and troughs every 1.5 hours, very similar to sleep patterns). One of my professors was quite prominent in the field and was giving some anecdotal recommendations before finals.

LiGHts Out really does work wonders - I understand it's not cheap, so watch out for holiday sales. Abyss Unparalleled is awesome (have been stacking it with LO).

L-Dopa can work and help with sleep depth, not drowsing off as far as I've noticed. It gives me some crazy dreams if I read Stephen King books before bed.

Phenibut will help you relax but can have dependency issues.

Just try and relax, be happy, and leave your work at the office. As someone that works in a family business, I know this can be hard but discipline here will make you quite a bit happier in general. There's nothing you can't overcome, and the system shouldn't ever fail you.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try to keep your sleeping environment cool and as dark as possible. Make sure your environment is ideal - sheets you're comfortable with, the right level of firmness for your mattress, all that subjective **** that makes you feel right at home - and try to follow circadian rhythms (from the research I've seen, your body goes through energy peaks and troughs every 1.5 hours, very similar to sleep patterns). One of my professors was quite prominent in the field and was giving some anecdotal recommendations before finals. LiGHts Out really does work wonders - I understand it's not cheap, so watch out for holiday sales. Abyss Unparalleled is awesome (have been stacking it with LO). L-Dopa can work and help with sleep depth, not drowsing off as far as I've noticed. It gives me some crazy dreams if I read Stephen King books before bed. Phenibut will help you relax but can have dependency issues. Just try and relax, be happy, and leave your work at the office. As someone that works in a family business, I know this can be hard but discipline here will make you quite a bit happier in general. There's nothing you can't overcome, and the system shouldn't ever fail you.
Your friendly iForce rep with great advice here.

Improving sleep hygiene and getting in a standard routine helps dramatically as well. Many people have issues with just shutting their brains down, and this leads to the insomnia.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Ambien works like a charm! haha

But in all honesty I prefer a cocktail of the following: L-Dopa, Valerian, 5HTP, Melatonin

That combo provides a nice calm feeling before bed and ensures higher quality sleep, without the massive hangovers you would receive from popular night time sleep aids like; diphenhydramine(Benadryl), Zomplidem Tartrate(ambien), etc..

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Try to keep your sleeping environment cool and as dark as possible.

Make sure your environment is ideal - sheets you're comfortable with, the right level of firmness for your mattress, all that subjective **** that makes you feel right at home - and try to follow circadian rhythms (from the research I've seen, your body goes through energy peaks and troughs every 1.5 hours, very similar to sleep patterns). One of my professors was quite prominent in the field and was giving some anecdotal recommendations before finals.

LiGHts Out really does work wonders - I understand it's not cheap, so watch out for holiday sales. Abyss Unparalleled is awesome (have been stacking it with LO).

L-Dopa can work and help with sleep depth, not drowsing off as far as I've noticed. It gives me some crazy dreams if I read Stephen King books before bed.

Phenibut will help you relax but can have dependency issues.

Just try and relax, be happy, and leave your work at the office. As someone that works in a family business, I know this can be hard but discipline here will make you quite a bit happier in general. There's nothing you can't overcome, and the system shouldn't ever fail you.
Ya I only take Phenibut when I really want to make sure I'll get enough sleep.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
I've not been sleeping well at all lately, stress is through the roof with Christmas and work, i feel constantly hassled. My sleep is bad. I just cant get up in the morning, im groggy all day yet km getting 8 hours sleep or more. Usp powerfull looks to be the best value? Im not sinking £36 on Lights out, I've just spent 1500 on car repairs! 5htp isn't working, tried different brands. It could be the daa&erase im taking, raising my stress levels Any other good value supps? I don't trust alri comatose.
Abyss is one of the best on the market. If you cant find it, I found 3Z effective too

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Sleeping bette ralready - the valerian was a knock out but theres no way i could use it daily (or want to, i want a long term solution).

5htp was ok, but kept getting flashing lights in the night and some heart palputations (rare sides).
I got a salt lamp - its got a lovely warm glow and for the last two nights has knocked me and the missus right out with its negative ions, so thats helped a lot.
Light wise i got a blackout blind - unfortunately the walls are so crap here i had to mount it on the outside of the frame so it lets some light in but generally it keeps 90% of it out (And my stupid nightbours flood light that was pissing us right off with his evening chores late at night!)

L-dopa is still in the post somewhere, i got impatient and ordered usp powerfull from a uk supplier, hope it arrives tomorrow. I havent used it for a couple of years but i do remember that it gave lots of benefits, especially sleep, aswell as other bonuses

Feeling better, but not quite there yet - these long winter nights are a killer, 4pm-7am its still pitch black and freezing! Trying to cut the alcohol too as i know it interfers with sleep (just one glass of wine does) and although its easy to keep work at work, im also on call, so for example i was called out at 6am this morning, didnt quite get my full nights kip. Powerfull used to give me 8 hours worth in 4, so heres hoping i benefit if i do get a callout.

Felt really 'down' since taking the tropinol xr, so ive stopped that, libido has jumped already - unsure why it didnt work for me, hopefully it wasnt causing the sleep issues, i used to take it early morning.

I need to get back into training, all this lack of sleep has made me exhausted, too much so to get to the gym for over a week :/

Reactions: mw1

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone here would like to try a Phenibut XT sample LMK
Can't go wrong with phenibut. Except when you take too much, that next day phenibut hangover is a doosy,

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Just like to add, 4 days in to USP Powerfull and im sleeping really well - its not a drowsey, sleeping pill style ,its just a nice waking up refreshed feeling after the nights kip. Had some odd dreams but theyr eliterally like blockbuster movies - I should write them down!

feels a very natural cure for the sleep issues... the rest feel like a quick plaster

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
I hear ya mayne! I took Powerfull in June and had some crazy dreams. Felt rested every morning, and my girlfriend didn't mind the increased morning shenanigans too!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just like to add, 4 days in to USP Powerfull and im sleeping really well - its not a drowsey, sleeping pill style ,its just a nice waking up refreshed feeling after the nights kip. Had some odd dreams but theyr eliterally like blockbuster movies - I should write them down!

feels a very natural cure for the sleep issues... the rest feel like a quick plaster
I hear ya mayne! I took Powerfull in June and had some crazy dreams. Felt rested every morning, and my girlfriend didn't mind the increased morning shenanigans too!
Thanks for your feedback, guys. I don't experience any crazy dreams (at least none that I can recall), but am with you on waking up feeling refreshed.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I use Phenibut for those nights where I want to make sure I'll get sleep. Products like iForce Lights Out and in general some testbosters like Intimidate help you get better sleep every night.

I'll usually take around 2g of the SNS Phenibut when I do use it. Just make sure you have the ability to sleep well.. don't take it if you're only gonna have like 4 hours of sleep. At least for me, it makes me feel groggy and just out of it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Apex Alchemy 22
Renew1 Apex Alchemy 15
Supplements 56
OTC Drug 10
Supplements 21