Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A Lot of us on this board struggle with sleep, so we're starting this thread for those who would like to post their experiences regarding AET-50, and how it has improved your sleep.

Screenshot_20221212-180502~2.png

Also this thread is for those who may be logging AET-50 as a sleep enhancer/improver.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@SSJ4GOD 's review of AET-50. Including it's effects on his sleep:

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think an important thing to add you have nothing to lose by trying it because it will help with not just sleep! We all live higher stress life these days! Maybe @nostrum420 could get a BOGO for just AET-50 in light of this thread being new? Just a thought 💭 if not…subscribe for savings :)

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm using it right now; And I can tell that it actually works. I believe that from the 1st application (3 pumps in my case). And calm settles after slowly. I feel like it keeps me warm in my sleep. This, 45 mn after poses Td on the skin.

but it has other advantages I believe?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to have to agree, I've used the ingredient as a TD and definitely noticed a libido boost.

Quite significant actually.

It's probably more effective as a libido booster than any libido product I've ever taken.

It's definitely top 5, and most supplements don't do much for me.

I will grab some eventually from AA, and confirm.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to have to agree, I've used the ingredient as a TD and definitely noticed a libido boost.

Quite significant actually.

It's probably more effective as a libido booster than any libido product I've ever taken.

It's definitely top 5, and most supplements don't do much for me.

I will grab some eventually from AA, and confirm.
did it help with sleep for you>?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
I havent used AET50 since august but I did notice a difference in sleep quality. My sleep hrs/quantity remained about the same but it was a better, more restful sleep.

As far as libido, I do remember during that time I was constantly wanting to rail the dog crap out of my (at that time) girl/fwb. So there's that 🤷‍♂️

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just ran a bottle of this at 1 ml/day. I would do .4ml upon waking and .6ml at night. I can honestly say I sleep 8 hours each night and I almost never sleep that long. I usually sleep 6 hours. I also had really vivid dreams so that was cool for the most part. I'm on a huge supplement stack right now so I can't say how it was for fat loss but nothing I am taking should increase my quality of sleep. So it had to be the AET-50.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@robbieboy672 's log of AET-50 for sleep: