AET-50 as a sleep aid mini log

robbieboy672

Awards
Hey all, @nostrum420 was kind enough to send me a bottle of AET-50 to try out as a sleep aid. I’ve been having pretty bad insomnia lately, and have tried every otc supplement under the sun without getting much relief. I just got the product in today and will try applying 5-10 pumps per night to see if this helps me destress and get more restful sleep. I’ll update the thread tomorrow and let you know how the first night went. Thank you again so much for this opportunity!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all, @nostrum420 was kind enough to send me a bottle of AET-50 to try out as a sleep aid. I’ve been having pretty bad insomnia lately, and have tried every otc supplement under the sun without getting much relief. I just got the product in today and will try applying 5-10 pumps per night to see if this helps me destress and get more restful sleep. I’ll update the thread tomorrow and let you know how the first night went. Thank you again so much for this opportunity!
Subd
In here to follow along.
My sleep has been absolute shyte for the last 6 months. I only get like 5 hours a night , and that’s all broken up. Never solid.
Good luck.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed. My sleep has been for sh!t for the last 6 months or so, when my executive position was eliminated after the corporation I worked for was acquired. I am now employed again, but my sleep still SUCKS.

5 hours of sleep would be welcome relief.

Best of luck to you.

robbieboy672

Awards
Hey all,
Last night I used 7 pumps of AET-50 30 minutes pre bed. I was able to fall asleep without my usual cocktail of supplements. I woke up to pee around 4 hours later and had to take my trazadone to fall back asleep, but it was definitely an improvement being able to initially fall asleep on my own.

robbieboy672

Awards
Another solid night of sleep (for me). 4 hours initially, then to fall back asleep I only needed 75mg of trazadone, not my usual 100mg. Also, woke up with morning wood which doesn’t usually happen. Not sure if it’s the AET-50, but it’s notable.

robbieboy672

Awards
Sleep is still improving, definitely enjoying this so far. Now, I gotta ask..

Is a huge libido increase common with this product? I swear I’m popping random boners all day like I’m in middle school again.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Sleep is still improving, definitely enjoying this so far. Now, I gotta ask..

Is a huge libido increase common with this product? I swear I’m popping random boners all day like I’m in middle school again.
I just started my 3rd run on AET50 + Hyperion, strong morning wood, a nice well balanced feel good + what you observed hits very fast consistently, like over the course of the second and third day. I don’t get noticeable sleep benefits though, but my sleep routine is pretty solid already.

robbieboy672

Awards
Hey all, sorry for the lack of updates. Things have been going well. Strength and body composition are improving, but I am also running something a little stronger and more illegal so it could be that lol.

libido definitely improved. Stress definitely down. I will be ordering more of this for sure, I highly recommend it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey all, sorry for the lack of updates. Things have been going well. Strength and body composition are improving, but I am also running something a little stronger and more illegal so it could be that lol.

libido definitely improved. Stress definitely down. I will be ordering more of this for sure, I highly recommend it.
Definitely helps body composition (I’m not on more illegal things lol). Libido is great 👍

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is such a Great product!

Screenshot_20230118-171321~2.png

Last edited: