AET-50 best dosage?

Athenry

Awards
I just purchased Ursa Major and AET-50. Super bummed I missed the BOGO by 12 hours but that's life.

I've seen Apex reps here saying that customers often say 4ml is the ideal dose of Ursa. Do you have any user feedback for dosing AET-50?

Also is there any chance you'll add more global shipping options?

$58 express shipping to Japan is a bit high, but that's not horrible because most supps stores don't ship outside US. So I was happy to pay it this time.

But for my next order if I had the option for standard or economy shipping I'd much rather save the money and wait. Having more than one shipping option would be great.

Last edited:

kira1357

Awards
I tend to dose most apex products super high, currently on 4mL of ursa, 2mL of hyperion, and 2 mL of AET. I take the AET at night for deeper and longer sleep, I believe ursa blocks 11β-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase to some extent so I split ursa and hyperion into 2 doses, morning and early afternoon, there was one night where I did 2mL of ursa too late in the afternoon, then AET before bed, and I woke up in chills and night sweats like I had the flu because my cortisol had dropped so low.