Sickness right after starting a cycle, anyone else?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Anyone else consistently get sick after starting a cycle? EVERY time I cycle once I'm 2-3 weeks in I'll come down with something that kicks my ass for a week, anybody else notice the same issue?

sespress

Awards
Anyone else consistently get sick after starting a cycle? EVERY time I cycle once I'm 2-3 weeks in I'll come down with something that kicks my ass for a week, anybody else notice the same issue?
Not at all!!! like the exact opposite. I'll usually feel indestructible and also any lingering cough or sinus issues usually resolves overnight. Not sure if it's relevant but have you checked a blood panel? Elevated enzymes can feel like a slight fever or bad cold. Although I'd think you'd get that worse as it went on not at the very beginning.

I mean could it be coincidence? Do you always start near the same season? How many times has this happened? Is it always the same type of gear/PH/peptide?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Not at all!!! like the exact opposite. I'll usually feel indestructible and also any lingering cough or sinus issues usually resolves overnight. Not sure if it's relevant but have you checked a blood panel? Elevated enzymes can feel like a slight fever or bad cold. Although I'd think you'd get that worse as it went on not at the very beginning.

I mean could it be coincidence? Do you always start near the same season? How many times has this happened? Is it always the same type of gear/PH/peptide?
I get BW done everything is crystal except for my LH and FSH on cycle (obviously) my liver values are perfect because no matter what I run I always run 2 grams NAC 2 gram tudca drink over a gallon of water everyday use tons of support, live in a clean environment, and it's every cycle no matter the compound for me.
Maybe a histamine response??

sespress

Awards
I wish I new more man, if it's an allergic response and you keep poking at it, could get worse each time.