Sickness caused by hormone changes?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was on a blast over the summer and felt great. I started at 100mg eod test-e and last week finished up at 80mg daily. I decided to run an oral to finish the cycle off which I made a separate thread about. When I started the oral I dropped to a cruise on the test-e, 60mg eod. Within a few days of taking the superdrol I started getting terrible anxiety/nausea in the morning which would relieve throughout the day. I decided to pull the superdrol and get rid of what could be a contributing factor. I've been off the sd for over a day, still have nausea and am puking. While it's definitely possible my body hates sd, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced anxiety and nausea dropping from a blast to a cruise. Can hormone changes cause that?

Or.. the anxiety, nausea and diarrhea is a stomach bug. It just all happened at once. I went from feeling great on blast to crap when dropping the test

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lowering the Test shouldn’t cause those issues. More than likely it’s the Superdrol, sides can come pretty quickly for some, and it can be harsh. Of course it could possibly be a stomach virus, there’s a lot of that going around. And if that’s the case, Superdrol would compound the symptoms and make you feel worse. Give it a couple of days and see how you feel.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn well this sucks was looking forward to see how this worked out for you scince you did it the "correct" way

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never heard of those symptoms from SD but everyone reaction differently..
If it was oral SD,It’s rather toxic to many..but should be out of your system pretty fast..
I'd say you probably had something else and SD just made it worse..
But..that's a Guess..!!
Z...

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lowering the Test shouldn’t cause those issues. More than likely it’s the Superdrol, sides can come pretty quickly for some, and it can be harsh. Of course it could possibly be a stomach virus, there’s a lot of that going around. And if that’s the case, Superdrol would compound the symptoms and make you feel worse. Give it a couple of days and see how you feel.
Thank you. That's what I'm hoping

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn well this sucks was looking forward to see how this worked out for you scince you did it the "correct" way
Yeah I'm bummed about how this turned out. I get anxiety that makes me sick to my stomach. It's been a long time since I've had anxiety attacks and I'm grateful for that. It hit hard Monday morning. I think the combination of trying the harshest oral there is, lowering test dose and possibly being sick with some kind of bug was just too much and sent me into it. I haven't heard of blasting and cruising causing anxiety for people.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never heard of those symptoms from SD but everyone reaction differently..
If it was oral SD,It’s rather toxic to many..but should be out of your system pretty fast..
I'd say you probably had something else and SD just made it worse..
But..that's a Guess..!!
Z...
Thank you for the reply. It's likely you're correct. I'm hoping it resolves in the next few days. Right now I'm just trying to hold down enough food to take my meds. Talking to people helps with my anxiety so I appreciate the replies on here

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When are you feeling nauseous? I've been on cycles before where I've felt that way. Usually I think when I wake up in the middle of the night. I can't say I've had anxiety or anything though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was on a blast over the summer and felt great. I started at 100mg eod test-e and last week finished up at 80mg daily. I decided to run an oral to finish the cycle off which I made a separate thread about. When I started the oral I dropped to a cruise on the test-e, 60mg eod. Within a few days of taking the superdrol I started getting terrible anxiety/nausea in the morning which would relieve throughout the day. I decided to pull the superdrol and get rid of what could be a contributing factor. I've been off the sd for over a day, still have nausea and am puking. While it's definitely possible my body hates sd, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced anxiety and nausea dropping from a blast to a cruise. Can hormone changes cause that?

Or.. the anxiety, nausea and diarrhea is a stomach bug. It just all happened at once. I went from feeling great on blast to crap when dropping the test
I've heard a lot of cases with terrible anxiety on Superdrol, and a lot of people have nausea when they're super anxious.

If your issues are related to Superdrol, you're not going to see them go away in just a day.

It could be the Superdrol, it could be that you're just sick.

But another big factor in today's world is if the Superdrol was legit Superdrol or cross contaminated with something else. It used to be easy to get quality raws for Superdrol, but the problem is that its illegal in China now too and has been for a few years, so you always run the risk of it not being what you think it is or being cross contaminated with other things.

Last edited:
cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When are you feeling nauseous? I've been on cycles before where I've felt that way. Usually I think when I wake up in the middle of the night. I can't say I've had anxiety or anything though.
The nausea hits really hard first thing in the morning. I usually eat and train right when I get out of bed but I haven't been able to do that the past few days. This morning I puked from it. As the day progresses on the anxiety settles and I can eat. Right now (130 pm) I'm able to eat. I got some diet vernors that seems to help. I've been off the superdrol for over a day, hopefully in the next day or 2 it will completely clear my system

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard a lot of cases with terrible anxiety on Superdrol, and a lot of people have nausea when they're super anxious.

If your issues are related to Superdrol, you're not going to see them go away in just a day.

It could be the Superdrol, it could be that you're just sick.

But another big factor in today's world is if the Superdrol was legit Superdrol or cross contaminated with something else. It used to be easy to get quality raws for Superdrol, but the problem is that its illegal in China now too and has been for a few years, so you always run the risk of it not being what you think it is or being cross contaminated with other things.
Thank you Steve. That's a good point. The source I used is a reputable one. But in today's ugl world it's hard to be 100 percent sure. I also wasn't aware it was illegal in China. Is that the case with most ped's like it is here?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you Steve. That's a good point. The source I used is a reputable one. But in today's ugl world it's hard to be 100 percent sure. I also wasn't aware it was illegal in China. Is that the case with most ped's like it is here?
This is something I always try to warn people about - no matter how well intentioned a source is now days, that still doesn't mean they know what they're selling you. They may be the nicest person in the world, but they're relying on the source from which they buy it from, who again may be a super nice person, but being a nice guy doesn't ensure quality.

We see that on the supplement side. It's a huge pet peeve of mine to see people say - oh, I trust that company, the owner's a nice guy - it doesn't matter if the owner is a nice guy, it matters if they test their products. They can be the nicest person in the world but that doesn't ensure anything about raw material quality, finished product quality, or the product being free from microbials and heavy metals. Being nice doesn't have anything to do with it - bc if they don't test, they don't know.

You may love your UGL supplier and he may love you, but he doesn't test his stuff - the reason I say that is because if you send a Schedule III controlled substance to an FDA/DEA registered lab for testing here in the US, they're going to report you to the FDA or DEA because they're required to by law. And if a company uses a company to test that isn't certified, then they're not really using a legitimate company to test, they're using someone who claims to be a company to test but that has no requirement to do it or do it correctly. What's going to happen? Someone going to sue the illicit testing facility for lying on a test result for their illegal drug? May sound harsh, but see my point?

Here's something that has always worried me about Superdrol now days. In the old days, I sold a lot of that ingredient. In thousands and thousands of bottles sold, and that's back when we could have it sent for independent testing and I was very OCD about that, I never had one single report of nausea ever. Not one. But then, after SD was officially banned, you started to see nausea be commonly associated with it. So that led me to ask wtf it really was or what was mixed with it or what went wrong with the synthesis on it bc it never happened with the legit material we used to sell.

There are a lot of PED's that are illegal in China, some that always were, but it was just never enforced. But when China banned the production of a lot of this stuff, including Superdrol, when they were trying to get their Olympics bid, as the saying goes 'stuff got real' and China doesn't play in terms of penalties. The legit factories that were making it stopped in a hurry.

I'm not saying its not out there, I'm sure it is. But it went from being made in the same factories that used to make it to the more illicit ones that you just never know what you're actually getting. So that, combined with seeing more sides that we never used to see before, makes me very leery of it now days.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is something I always try to warn people about - no matter how well intentioned a source is now days, that still doesn't mean they know what they're selling you. They may be the nicest person in the world, but they're relying on the source from which they buy it from, who again may be a super nice person, but being a nice guy doesn't ensure quality.

We see that on the supplement side. It's a huge pet peeve of mine to see people say - oh, I trust that company, the owner's a nice guy - it doesn't matter if the owner is a nice guy, it matters if they test their products. They can be the nicest person in the world but that doesn't ensure anything about raw material quality, finished product quality, or the product being free from microbials and heavy metals. Being nice doesn't have anything to do with it - bc if they don't test, they don't know.

You may love your UGL supplier and he may love you, but he doesn't test his stuff - the reason I say that is because if you send a Schedule III controlled substance to an FDA/DEA registered lab for testing here in the US, they're going to report you to the FDA or DEA because they're required to by law. And if a company uses a company to test that isn't certified, then they're not really using a legitimate company to test, they're using someone who claims to be a company to test but that has no requirement to do it or do it correctly. What's going to happen? Someone going to sue the illicit testing facility for lying on a test result for their illegal drug? May sound harsh, but see my point?

Here's something that has always worried me about Superdrol now days. In the old days, I sold a lot of that ingredient. In thousands and thousands of bottles sold, and that's back when we could have it sent for independent testing and I was very OCD about that, I never had one single report of nausea ever. Not one. But then, after SD was officially banned, you started to see nausea be commonly associated with it. So that led me to ask wtf it really was or what was mixed with it or what went wrong with the synthesis on it bc it never happened with the legit material we used to sell.

There are a lot of PED's that are illegal in China, some that always were, but it was just never enforced. But when China banned the production of a lot of this stuff, including Superdrol, when they were trying to get their Olympics bid, as the saying goes 'stuff got real' and China doesn't play in terms of penalties. The legit factories that were making it stopped in a hurry.

I'm not saying its not out there, I'm sure it is. But it went from being made in the same factories that used to make it to the more illicit ones that you just never know what you're actually getting. So that, combined with seeing more sides that we never used to see before, makes me very leery of it now days.
Preach man! U r spot on!!!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wish you could buy a test kit for SARMS SERMS ETC. I know they sell them for AAS but I have a couple opened bottles of stuff I’d love to know what it really is.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for the reply. It's likely you're correct. I'm hoping it resolves in the next few days. Right now I'm just trying to hold down enough food to take my meds. Talking to people helps with my anxiety so I appreciate the replies on here
Hey Brother..when C hits me, I can't keep anything down for days..last time I threw up yogurt and watermelon..
In June it hit me the hardest..took me from 185lbs to below 150lbs In just a couple of weeks..
Praying for a fast recovery..Brother..
Z...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I haven't read through all the posts yet and I'm sure it's probably been Said but it's most likely the sd. Some people can't use it at all. I would drop the SD and wait about a week and see what happens.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't read through all the posts yet and I'm sure it's probably been Said but it's most likely the sd. Some people can't use it at all. I would drop the SD and wait about a week and see what happens.
Yeah brother I stopped it 4 days in. I haven't had anxiety this bad in years

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just test all summer and felt great.
Make a note. Your just getting into this stuff and down the road those notes will come in handy planning future cycles and trouble shooting side effects.

Sd @ x amount of mg = sick and anxiety in as little as a few days.

Maybe after your feeling better just increase the test a bit and look at maybe masteron. If mast gives you issues we know you got issues with dht compounds. I'd avoid eq because lots of ppl say it causes anxiety tho I've never noticed it.

Primo, Mast, npp, tbol, anavar. I'd look to these options. Or possibly even rad or lgd. Rad I've never noticed particularly great gains in muscle but it definitely gives me a boost in strength, positive aggression in the gym and Jack's up my sex drive a bit too. I enjoy it for those reasons more then cosmetic reasons

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wish you could buy a test kit for SARMS SERMS ETC. I know they sell them for AAS but I have a couple opened bottles of stuff I’d love to know what it really is.
You can send samples out for testing. I don't know the cost or any places off top of my head but there definitely out there.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I did wanna throw one more thing out there just to consider. You very well could have just happened to get sick around the time you started taking it and got anxious because of it. You absolutely should not rule that out. It's extremely common for ppl to assume everything that goes wrong on gear is because of gear.

When we were kids, Sometimes we would feel crappy for no reason other then were a little sick or stressed out. Nothing crazy is going on tho.

Before gear use, as a adult, Sometimes we feel crappy or anxious and there no real reason that's causing it.

On gear is no different. Sometimes your gonna get sick. But it's not unusual to point your finger at the new thing your taking.

I had a guy a few years back tell me something new that was going wrong every few days with him and the gear is causing it. Then 3 days later he says false alarm. 3 days later he's got 3 new problems and the gear is causing it, oh never mind it went away.

Last night I stubbed my toe on the kitchen stove walkingto the fridge in the dark, I think the masteron is messing with my depth perception lol.

You get the point....... but ...... still most likely the sd caused the way you felt/feel in my opinion

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
QUOTE="Smont, post: 6762934, member: 170889"]
Last night I stubbed my toe on the kitchen stove walkingto the fridge in the dark, I think the masteron is messing with my depth perception lol
[/QUOTE]

If I had even looked at a bottle of Enclomiphene that day I’d blame this on the Enclo

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did wanna throw one more thing out there just to consider. You very well could have just happened to get sick around the time you started taking it and got anxious because of it. You absolutely should not rule that out. It's extremely common for ppl to assume everything that goes wrong on gear is because of gear.

When we were kids, Sometimes we would feel crappy for no reason other then were a little sick or stressed out. Nothing crazy is going on tho.

Before gear use, as a adult, Sometimes we feel crappy or anxious and there no real reason that's causing it.

On gear is no different. Sometimes your gonna get sick. But it's not unusual to point your finger at the new thing your taking.

I had a guy a few years back tell me something new that was going wrong every few days with him and the gear is causing it. Then 3 days later he says false alarm. 3 days later he's got 3 new problems and the gear is causing it, oh never mind it went away.

Last night I stubbed my toe on the kitchen stove walkingto the fridge in the dark, I think the masteron is messing with my depth perception lol.

You get the point....... but ...... still most likely the sd caused the way you felt/feel in my opinion
That's a great response man, thank you. I'm learning a valuable lesson the hard way right now. I've gone from eating 6-8 meals per day to being so nauseous in the morning I can't eat till 930-10am. My meals throughout the day are smaller and I'm eating less protein. It really sucks to watch what I've worked so hard for start to atrophy. Anxiety sucks

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I've had some experience with superdrol or something very chemically close to it (dymethazine) which is very very close to superdrol. Basically the superdrol chemical structure bonded together or something like that, you can Google it. Anyway I took it and was S T R O N G! like dude I felt the power literally an hour after taking it. Anyway my anxiety went insane!! I actually posted on here about it this must have been way back in 2017 or 2018. Dude I couldn't even walk good because I was dizzy all the time (when my anxiety is bad I feel vertigo). Anyway, when I would eat I would get HORRIBLE stomach cramping pain and diarrhea and I'm almost 100% positive that anxiety messed up my digestion on that stuff. My girl has anxiety too and like if we get in a huge fight or something serious happens with her, she'll literally throw up. She's a sensitive little flower (until I pound it out of her 😏). Anyway I think it could absolutely be a side effect of anxiety OR it could be simply you're coming down with a stomach bug. Your kidneys and liver could also be failing and you could be literally dying right now too. Probably not but I'd go get some bloodwork right now to be sure. So all in all, I think you'll be fine dude (unless your organs are shutting down of course). Go get blood work and have some chamomile tea 😎