SHIFT PEScience

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
We'll have to await confirmation from reps but I would have to imagine it's only 234mg of the extract and not 234mg of synephrine. 234mg of straight synephrine would be nuts!

Personally my body doesn't jive well with synephrine at all so I have to pass on this one :(
How so? Synephrine actually has a lot of human data showing minimal if any side effects if taken with no other stims. Most people have never experienced this because it's thrown in with insane doses of PEA analogues, caffeine, yohimbine, etc.

But yeah, it's 70mg of synephrine. 100mg has been studied in humans with no ill effect

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How so? Synephrine actually has a lot of human data showing minimal if any side effects if taken with no other stims. Most people have never experienced this because it's thrown in with insane doses of PEA analogues, caffeine, yohimbine, etc.

But yeah, it's 70mg of synephrine. 100mg has been studied in humans with no ill effect
and that 70mg is split between 2 doses or per dose...?

snu22

snu22

Awards

Well studies are all well and good, but everyone reacts differently to supplements and especially so with stimulants. This is something I'm pretty sure we all understand. In my case, I can handle respectable doses of caffeine and yohimbe all day, but historically anything with synephrine in it has given me negative side effects like uncomfortable heart rate (especially if taken pre-workout) and anxiety if dosed with any regularity.

Is synephrine effective? Hell yes it is. But just like some folks don't do well with yohimbe, I don't do well with synephrine. I'm also only 3/4 of the way through my current Alphamine & Norco run (awesome btw) and definitely don't need to be throwing any Syn in the mix!

The other ingredients definitely have piqued my interest, and I may take a shot at a low-dosed run of Shift near the end of the summer if I can manage to wean off my caffeine addiction :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No issues? The Rauwolscine and Syn won't be too much?
If using Target-A2 with Shift, be sure to access tolerance with 1 cap of Target-A2 solo. If no issues arise, add in a cap of Shift.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If using Target-A2 with Shift, be sure to access tolerance with 1 cap of Target-A2 solo. If no issues arise, add in a cap of Shift.
Do you think the benefits will be that much better. Results wise I mean

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think the benefits will be that much better. Results wise I mean
We wouldn't of replaced the old Alpha-T2 with Shift if we didn't think it would be beneficial/stackable with other products for maximal results.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We wouldn't of replaced the old Alpha-T2 with Shift if we didn't think it would be beneficial/stackable with other products for maximal results.
Gotcha. Anything else you as being synergistic with this product

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
So if someone where to stack this with Norcodrene (currently 2 caps AM and 1 Cap afternoon), would 2 caps in the AM at the same time as the Norcodrene be ok? The Norco has 200mg of caffeine per 2 caps and the Shift label says only 1 cap with 320mg of caffeine. So is two caps of Shift with the 200mg of caffeine from the Norco going to be a problem?

Would it be better to split the shift dosing to 1 AM with the Norco and 1 in the afternoon with the Norco? In general, if someone were to supplement with 2 caps of Shift, would it be better to split up the dosing to 1 AM and 1 afternoon?

Thanks.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Anything less, would be uncivilized!!

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
My thoughts :)

Back to the love of new Shift.

How many did everyone order?
6 here....I must love getting taken from behind with the usd-cad exchange rate because I've ordered max amounts on both the PBC and now shift insiders along with 12 tubs of e9 lol.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
So if someone where to stack this with Norcodrene (currently 2 caps AM and 1 Cap afternoon), would 2 caps in the AM at the same time as the Norcodrene be ok? The Norco has 200mg of caffeine per 2 caps and the Shift label says only 1 cap with 320mg of caffeine. So is two caps of Shift with the 200mg of caffeine from the Norco going to be a problem?

Would it be better to split the shift dosing to 1 AM with the Norco and 1 in the afternoon with the Norco? In general, if someone were to supplement with 2 caps of Shift, would it be better to split up the dosing to 1 AM and 1 afternoon?

Thanks.
2 caps norco or 2 scoops alphamine with 1 cap shift in the morning

1 cap/1 scoop norco/alphamine with 1 cap shift in the afternoon is how I'm planning on dosing

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
6 here....I must love getting taken from behind with the usd-cad exchange rate because I've ordered max amounts on both the PBC and now shift insiders along with 12 tubs of e9 lol.
This I know too well

At least shipping on this was 10x better as its light weight

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
This I know too well

Yeah I hear ya. I loved it when we were at par and at times even higher than the usd lol. It was great haha.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
This I know too well

this. in bulk worked out very well for me. when the new pre comes around i hope its the same, only might need to order on a troll account to bypass the 6 to a cheeky 12 ;) i will go HAM on the pre for sure

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks.
Shouldn't be an issue stacking it based on its recommendations and our current product recommendations.

With that said you may initially wish to start with 1 serving of each (1 Shift + 1 Norcodrene) before bumping up, just to assess tolerance. :)

Theraflu

Theraflu

Awards
Ordered six bottles.

Do you take both caps at once or split them am/pm? And is there benefit to taking more than 2/day or is that a no no?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered six bottles.

Do you take both caps at once or split them am/pm? And is there benefit to taking more than 2/day or is that a no no?
You could split the dose if you wanted, but I would go with the morning dose on an empty stomach as recommended. Stick with 1-2 caps per day.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
2 caps norco or 2 scoops alphamine with 1 cap shift in the morning

1 cap/1 scoop norco/alphamine with 1 cap shift in the afternoon is how I'm planning on dosing
This is what I was thinking as well. I wasn't sure if splitting the Shift to AM/PM would be of benefit or would 2 caps AM be better.

I think I will start my morning dose at 1 Shift/1 Norco to see how I feel. Then add the 2nd cap of Norco or 1 scoop Alphamine to that.

cdnbum88

Awards
No, but do you have experience with higher levels of forskolin? You'd be adding 50 mg on top of what is already in AnaBeta Elite.
I have not had any issues with the standard does from ABE, but I guess we shall see if I do. But overall you think that stack is ok? If for some reason it does cause me issues, which one would you remove?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not had any issues with the standard does from ABE, but I guess we shall see if I do. But overall you think that stack is ok? If for some reason it does cause me issues, which one would you remove?
Yeah, I think that stack is great. If you had to pick one over the other, I would say it depends on your current goal. Although you can use either for any goal, traditionally I would use AnaBeta Elite for a bulk and Shift for a cut. But again, that is just if you really had to choose one.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you did end up having issues it would just depend on what you are looking for most. If it is really a cutting cycle emphasis then stick with Shift in that situation.

But you may not notice any issues and be able to continue both.

Edit: what he said above haha

cdnbum88

Awards
If you did end up having issues it would just depend on what you are looking for most. If it is really a cutting cycle emphasis then stick with Shift in that situation.

But you may not notice any issues and be able to continue both.

Edit: what he said above haha
My plan is cutting at this point. So I guess we will see how this goes starting Monday. Thanks for the input.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to see the logs go up using this.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My plan is cutting at this point. So I guess we will see how this goes starting Monday. Thanks for the input.
You've made a great choice then. Please let us know how it works for you and if you have any other questions.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Can't wait to see the logs go up using this.
Any idea when the Analyzed stock is going to be refreshed? I was needing some F95 this weekend when I realized that the 2 bottles of it that I thought I had were actually AmentoMax lol. I ended up going with another 95% product to hold me over but I prefer using AS.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Cooper, what are your thoughts on EGCg? I'm surprised it isn't in any PES products, as I thought it was legit for fat burning.

Would you think it would synergize well with Shift on an empty stomach? 2 caps Shift 2 caps 800mg(400 egcg)?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Cooper, what are your thoughts on EGCg? I'm surprised it isn't in any PES products, as I thought it was legit for fat burning.

Would you think it would synergize well with Shift on an empty stomach? 2 caps Shift 2 caps 800mg(400 egcg)?
pretty sure green tea negatively effects testosterone a bit

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

It's more safety than anything else. EGCG is indeed proven to work but the effects are extremely mild. On the flip side, it is the most common supplemental cause of hepatitis. We don't know why and it frankly makes no sense to me, but even in my medical education, along with the long list of hepatotoxic drugs we learned, green tea extract was also on the list due to so many cases around the world.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
It's more safety than anything else. EGCG is indeed proven to work but the effects are extremely mild. On the flip side, it is the most common supplemental cause of hepatitis. We don't know why and it frankly makes no sense to me, but even in my medical education, along with the long list of hepatotoxic drugs we learned, green tea extract was also on the list due to so many cases around the world.
Quick question, I dont want to derail the thread...practically speaking, is the only difference between green tea extract and the tea bags the quantity of actives you are ingesting (as in much much less with the latter)?

So, if as you are fond of saying, "the dose is the poison", drinking a couple of cups of green tea per day is not likely to produce a risk factor (but also not likely to produce much benefits)?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Quick question, I dont want to derail the thread...practically speaking, is the only difference between green tea extract and the tea bags the quantity of actives you are ingesting (as in much much less with the latter)?

So, if as you are fond of saying, "the dose is the poison", drinking a couple of cups of green tea per day is not likely to produce a risk factor (but also not likely to produce much benefits)?
Zero risk.. There is very little EGCG in a cup of green tea...hence why green tea as a drink, contrary to common belief, doesn't help burn fat

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zero risk.. There is very little EGCG in a cup of green tea...hence why green tea as a drink, contrary to common belief, doesn't help burn fat
Wow I never knew this. I've been taking green tea extract for years. One daily for at least two. I'm assuming I should back it down, but how much? I found taking it so often really lowered how many times I got sick

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cooper, so....I understand that more than 2 pills/day is not recommended. Is there a known risk to 4 pills/day? Or is it just not recommended? I like playing with doses when something works...as you said, the dose is the poison :)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know the reps can't "recommend" this but you guys see any issues with adding shift to my current DCP 2.0, Norco and E stack. The E and synephrine together have me wondering

I do 2 caps norco with E in the AM
And 1 cap norco, 100mg caffeine, and E in the afternoon. Want to add 1 cap shift to each dose.

*the dcp 2.0 is 2 caps taken 20mins before breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cooper, so....I understand that more than 2 pills/day is not recommended. Is there a known risk to 4 pills/day? Or is it just not recommended? I like playing with doses when something works...as you said, the dose is the poison :)
The recommended dose is based on research, so please follow the directions.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But double dosing everything = double gains, right?
lol I know everybody always wants more, but since it's not prop blended, it's pretty easy to see everything is dosed nicely. I'm sure people are going to combine this with stims and the last thing I want is people double dosing and stacking it with stims on top of that

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol I know everybody always wants more, but since it's not prop blended, it's pretty easy to see everything is dosed nicely. I'm sure people are going to combine this with stims and the last thing I want is people double dosing and stacking it with stims on top of that
Right, like you say, the doses are disclosed.

The effective doses of most of the ingredients can be reasonably gleaned from research, and the product is dosed in effective ranges.

My mindset has generally been that if I feel the need to overdose a product, it's probably an indicator that something is deficient about the product.

Overdosing things just because is one of the big reasons why we (the industry) can't have nice things

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is also the problem of people "feeling" it working. People have a tendency to think if they cant feel it, then it isn't working and need to take more.

Trust us, the product is properly dosed and doesnt need more. You will just be wasting your money and potential fat loss progress.

I mean, has PES ever steered you guys wrong before? Stick with the 2 caps a day, you wont be disappointed..

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Gonna start this up tomorrow. How log after dosing should I wait before eating something? 8 weeks or 12 weeks before cycling off?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna start this up tomorrow. How log after dosing should I wait before eating something? 8 weeks or 12 weeks before cycling off?
Wait at least an hour before eating. I would take a 4 week break after 8 weeks of use.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
so will 6 caps be cool? ;)

can't wait to get mine though might wait to run it with some erase pro and target a2