SHIFT PEScience

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes and while a great product for me I do notice tiredness more when dosed in the morning.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked up 3 bottles on the insider sale. Going to stack with BRITE and LipoMorph for the ultimate long-term browning stack.

Is there any reason to not be able to run these 3 bottles straight? I know BRITE can be run indefinitely, but I believe henryv suggested 8 weeks on LipoMorph before taking a break and I wanted to check on Shift, as well.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Picked up 3 bottles on the insider sale. Going to stack with BRITE and LipoMorph for the ultimate long-term browning stack.

Is there any reason to not be able to run these 3 bottles straight? I know BRITE can be run indefinitely, but I believe henryv suggested 8 weeks on LipoMorph before taking a break and I wanted to check on Shift, as well.
Can u run a log when u start ? I'm going to use f95 and brite , I don't know if I'm going to throw shift in the mix , I like using it with Ep+

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Legal reasons + suggested safety + cost:benefit ratio

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legal reasons + suggested safety + cost:benefit ratio
I see the start of the equation; I'm looking for the second half with the "=" lol

I read the write-up on the PES site under directions and didn't see the "please allow 4 weeks off after 8 weeks of use" so if that's what you're suggesting, just let me know -- didn't see it printed anywhere.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Brosef is that profile pic recent?

Edit: now I'm confused my quote shows your old one. Wtf lol

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Brosef is that profile pic recent?

Edit: now I'm confused my quote shows your old one. Wtf lol
His new profile pic is def making waves...........talk of the town!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, that's from about a week ago. Figured I'd update my 5 year old avatar lol.

Now that I have your attention, send the ravens to Cy and Ben and get me an answer on how long I can run my Shift! ;)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

Now that I have your attention, send the ravens to Cy and Ben and get me an answer on how long I can run my Shift! ;)
I don't know but I'm pretty sure Coop isn't with PES anymore and I'm pretty sure Shift is supposed to be 8 weeks?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Although not on the bottle, 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off. There are certain ingredients in SHIFT you can run for up to 12 weeks, but with everything included, it is 8.

Cyrus is no longer with PEScience. No bad blood or anything though. He is very busy with his career and education.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Although not on the bottle, 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off. There are certain ingredients in SHIFT you can run for up to 12 weeks, but with everything included, it is 8.

Cyrus is no longer with PEScience. No bad blood or anything though. He is very busy with his career and education.
In b4 Coop actually gets taken out by the PES hitmen for knowing all the secret recipes!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks, brother. Figured the 8 weeks was the case but wanted a confirmation.

I'll run for Jan/Feb and break in March before resuming for April/May. I'll be in need of that 4th bottle so if anyone wants to trade between now and May, let me know :)

Also knew Cy was super busy with med school, but didn't know he had stepped away. I blame Ben and Jeff for not telling me lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, brother. Figured the 8 weeks was the case but wanted a confirmation.

I'll run for Jan/Feb and break in March before resuming for April/May. I'll be in need of that 4th bottle so if anyone wants to trade between now and May, let me know :)

Also knew Cy was super busy with med school, but didn't know he had stepped away. I blame Ben and Jeff for not telling me lol.
So looking forward to seeing how the product treats you brosef! :)

Shame me as it is deserved my friend!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buy Alphamine or Norcodrene and get Shift half price available in January. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buy Alphamine or Norcodrene and get Shift half price available in January. :)
Those two stack combinations have new year new you written all over them! What a deal!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Those two stack combinations have new year new you written all over them! What a deal!
That's an absolutely sexy deal if you want those products. Too bad that isn't available in the Canadian store, as Alphamine/Norco aren't listed there bc of the Y, but still a great deal.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's an absolutely sexy deal if you want those products. Too bad that isn't available in the Canadian store, as Alphamine/Norco aren't listed there bc of the Y, but still a great deal.
We are working hard to make it easier for Canadian customers to purchase our products. We are right on the brink of something big.

I can keep you updated on this. :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
We are working hard to make it easier for Canadian customers to purchase our products. We are right on the brink of something big.

This is great news, please do.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The anticipation builds for our Canadian brothers!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I am absurdly excited for it to get north of that border already, I will be so much happier walking into supplement shops and seeing something of our quality on the shelves

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am absurdly excited for it to get north of that border already, I will be so much happier walking into supplement shops and seeing something of our quality on the shelves
Is walking into a supp shop up there like walking into the Stone Age? I know you have personally pushed hard for this. It was only a matter of time!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is walking into a supp shop up there like walking into the Stone Age? I know you have personally pushed hard for this. It was only a matter of time!
I really did, with retailers and store managers here coordinated for friends to go in requesting it too, it would make my year to be able to go do a demo up here and teach people to #selectthebest ;)

And its ok... We have most basics available in decent quality but none of the products I particularly enjoy or can justify spending the money on

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really did, with retailers and store managers here coordinated for friends to go in requesting it too, it would make my year to be able to go do a demo up here and teach people to #selectthebest ;)

And its ok... We have most basics available in decent quality but none of the products I particularly enjoy or can justify spending the money on
Good work my friend. Can't wait to hear how well the demo goes! :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

Stone Age is exactly how to describe brick & mortar here, and Driven's response was spot on. For any quality product outside of something like a Creatine or Fish Oil, online is your best bet.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stone Age is exactly how to describe brick & mortar here, and Driven's response was spot on. For any quality product outside of something like a Creatine or Fish Oil, online is your best bet.
Man that is rough. It will be awesome for us to get you the goods via local shops!

akantzos

Awards
Just finish 8 weeks 1.5 alphamine(pre)+1norco(7 hours later). Great combo. Can i start shift immediately(alone without anyone stim) or should i do 4 weeks break from everything?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You can move strait to Shift, some may suggest otherwise

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're fine starting up on Shift right away.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finish 8 weeks 1.5 alphamine(pre)+1norco(7 hours later). Great combo. Can i start shift immediately(alone without anyone stim) or should i do 4 weeks break from everything?
Any feedback on the 8 week run of Alphamine + Norcodrene?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any feedback on the 8 week run of Alphamine + Norcodrene?
I would also like to hear a more descriptive feedback post on the run. I can also advise you would be fine going straight into your run of shift. I've ran it twice now and have enjoyed both runs strongly.

burro

Awards
Hi!
I was wondering about the dosing recomendation on stacking shift with alphamine..?

2 caps of shift in the morning and then 2scoops alphamine in the afternoon or: 1 cap shift with 1scoop alphamine inte the morning and then the same in the afternoon?

Thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hi!
I was wondering about the dosing recomendation on stacking shift with alphamine..?

2 caps of shift in the morning and then 2scoops alphamine in the afternoon or: 1 cap shift with 1scoop alphamine inte the morning and then the same in the afternoon?

Thanks
Either of those work, I would gaige it by when you most want the stimulant boost, and double the alphamine at that time

You could even do 2 Alphamine 1 shift together, but that is not necessary as this should treat you nicely :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi!

Thanks
I personally would do the 1 and 1 even though either works. I just find the 1 scoop approach, especially when in my first few runs, the sweet spot.