Seraquil Vs Gains

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
hey guys whats up, was wondering if anyone knew about the medication seraquil? used for bipolar and shcizopfrenia symptoms. and i take 100mg a night before bed to help me sleep and keep me on a good level an keep my head straight. i have been lifting for 3years, and 1 year while on this medication. i do use PH's so i posted this here cause my question is, is it bad to take this medication with ph's? does it stunt muscle growth? what does it do to our bodys? i have heard that its bad for the muscles but i have no idea, came here for feed back. thanks guys. google it if you have to

av6258

av6258

Awards
Both seroquel and seroquel XR are psychiatric medications that are not to be taken lightly. The label use for this drug is for schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression (including manic), but it is used frequently off label for anxiety, insomnia, ect. Honestly I would never take a PH or AAS while on this medication. It could have profound effects on a variety of your hormone levels as it binds to many receptors. Stay natty while on any antipsychotic dude.

av6258

av6258

Awards
Seroquel and Seroquel XR are Serious antipsychotics that are used to treat primarly bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Off label they are used to treat depression and imsonia as well due to the sedative affects. It is an antagonist that affects a variety of the body's receptors. I would strongly advise against taking any hormone modulating agents while on any antispychs. Stay natty bro.

av6258

av6258

Awards
NP bro. Sorry for the double post. Sometimes have trouble with the phone

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I've taken seroquel before and gained a ton of weight, but this was for bipolar. You will get extremely tired after you take a dose and if U don't take it before bedtime and fall asleep right away, expect to be eating like there's no tomorrow. Good when on gear

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Take before bedtime for a good 8-12 hours of sleep. I think a lot of ssris and mood stabilizers are crap but seroquel literally saved me. Not on anymore though, made me sleep too much.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I was on that. Lexapro dick is epic haha could not feel **** and lasted forever

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
yeah i take it for bipolar to and i take it and ya i know the sleepy feeling hahaa hits ya like a wave