SD/4ad/Stano/Triple Whopper Log

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Gaming, lol. Yea I lost a workout to the borderlands 2 release.
Lol. Missing one workout isn't so bad, you can at least make up for it in the same week so it doesn't have to be time lost. I often move around my weekly schedule, but as long as I make it however many days of the week I'm planning for(right now 5) then it's all good.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the rest time bro, muscles be restin' it up while I'm gaming. Soaking up all that protein and carb goodness.
Lmao. I'm literally dying laughing. Funny. True true. Working out them fingers Atleast though lol

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Lmao. I'm literally dying laughing. Funny. True true. Working out them fingers Atleast though lol
Whatever makes you sleep at night superhoe.. You keep nerding out and your gonna turn into your roommate on our deployment... Boony hat, skid marks and all.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Lol. Missing one workout isn't so bad, you can at least make up for it in the same week so it doesn't have to be time lost. I often move around my weekly schedule, but as long as I make it however many days of the week I'm planning for(right now 5) then it's all good.
I will be making it up today. Weird though I still feel guilty every time I miss one. Often times when I least feel like working out, and had to drag my a$$ to the gym is when I tend to have some of my best workouts.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 9 - Chest

Flat DB Bench-110x15, 120x12, 140x6, 140x5, 140x6
Incline DB Bench-80x12, 90x10, 100x8, 100x7, 100x6
DB Pullovers-60x12, 70x8, 70x8, 80x6, 80x6
Pec Deck-55x12, 62.5x10, 62.5x8, 70x6, 70x6 (different machine than last week)
Roman Chairs-70x20, 80x15, 100x10

Felt amazing today, had a lot of energy in the gym and went up on either reps or weight on almost everything. Weight for today is 172, so still same since day 6, hoping it will start to go up again with the increased SD dose, if not I'll adjust calories as necessary.
looks good man, i would up the calories, at least throw in a extra sandwich in the mix.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I will be making it up today. Weird though I still feel guilty every time I miss one. Often times when I least feel like working out, and had to drag my a$$ to the gym is when I tend to have some of my best workouts.
Yeah I always feel guilty too, I feel ya.

looks good man, i would up the calories, at least throw in a extra sandwich in the mix.
I've gained another couple pounds since that post so I'm gonna keep it the same for now, want to make sure I'm keeping the gains as lean as possible. I'm at 174 now so up 7 pounds at a week and a half, not bad at all.

Day 11 - Back

Deadlifts-135x15, 225x6, 225x8, 275x4, 325x2
UH Pullups-10, 5, 4, 5, 5, 4, 5, 4, 3, 4, 1 FIFTY SON!!! MADE IT THIS TIME!
UH Pulldowns-130x12, 150x8, 150x8, 150x8, 170x6
Narrow Grip T-Bar Rows-45x15, 90x8, 90x8, 115x5, 115x5(weight is just the plates, last 2 sets were all kinds of cheat reps lol)

Great back workout, the pumps are definitely here though. At about the third set of deads my lower back was like a brick, stretched it out and made it through though. Pulled 325 for a second rep this time around! Was having problems with grip on deads today though, kept having to set the bar down and reset.

I definitely think the SD is really starting to show it's true colors, felt pretty beastly today and had great strength. Back feels destroyed, always a good feeling.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Yeah I always feel guilty too, I feel ya.

I've gained another couple pounds since that post so I'm gonna keep it the same for now, want to make sure I'm keeping the gains as lean as possible. I'm at 174 now so up 7 pounds at a week and a half, not bad at all.

Day 11 - Back

Deadlifts-135x15, 225x6, 225x8, 275x4, 325x2
UH Pullups-10, 5, 4, 5, 5, 4, 5, 4, 3, 4, 1 FIFTY SON!!! MADE IT THIS TIME!
UH Pulldowns-130x12, 150x8, 150x8, 150x8, 170x6
Narrow Grip T-Bar Rows-45x15, 90x8, 90x8, 115x5, 115x5(weight is just the plates, last 2 sets were all kinds of cheat reps lol)

Great back workout, the pumps are definitely here though. At about the third set of deads my lower back was like a brick, stretched it out and made it through though. Pulled 325 for a second rep this time around! Was having problems with grip on deads today though, kept having to set the bar down and reset.

I definitely think the SD is really starting to show it's true colors, felt pretty beastly today and had great strength. Back feels destroyed, always a good feeling.
Good lifts brother. 7 lbs in 1.5 weeks your on fire. Keep it coming man. Just hitting beast mode too, the weights should be afraid, very afraid. Lol

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 12 - Shouldaz

Realized today that on some DB exercises I've been writing it down as both weights added together and on some just the weight of one, I think you can tell which ones are which though lol. For shoulders though the only one I added the two together on was DB Shrugs.

Arnold Presses-35x15, 40x12, 45x8, 45x8, 50x5
SS with
Rear DB Flys-10x15, 15x10, 15x8, 15x8, 15x8
DB Lateral Raises-15x12, 15x10, 15x10, 20x6, 20x6
SS with
DB Shrugs-140x12, 160x8, 180x5, 180x5, 180x5

Man I was feeling like a beast on those arnolds and rear flys today! Rest time was really low though and flew through the workout so I think I got tired after the first two exercises, finished whole workout in about 35min. Feeling great still, I really think using the 4ad helps to suppress the sides a lot, I feel better on this stack right now than I did on hdrol, pretty crazy. We'll see if I still feel that way in week 3 and 4 though lol.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 12 - Shouldaz

Realized today that on some DB exercises I've been writing it down as both weights added together and on some just the weight of one, I think you can tell which ones are which though lol. For shoulders though the only one I added the two together on was DB Shrugs.

Arnold Presses-35x15, 40x12, 45x8, 45x8, 50x5
SS with
Rear DB Flys-10x15, 15x10, 15x8, 15x8, 15x8
DB Lateral Raises-15x12, 15x10, 15x10, 20x6, 20x6
SS with
DB Shrugs-140x12, 160x8, 180x5, 180x5, 180x5

Man I was feeling like a beast on those arnolds and rear flys today! Rest time was really low though and flew through the workout so I think I got tired after the first two exercises, finished whole workout in about 35min. Feeling great still, I really think using the 4ad helps to suppress the sides a lot, I feel better on this stack right now than I did on hdrol, pretty crazy. We'll see if I still feel that way in week 3 and 4 though lol.
yeah buddy, just wait until you hit 30mg....its a game changer.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
yeah buddy, just wait until you hit 30mg....its a game changer.
I'm excited for it man, a little nervous now though. Just watched some national geographic thing about steroids on youtube and it got me a little worried about long term effects of steroids, even though I knew the risks already and they aren't even proven 100%. The part that got to me was when they were talking about the old bodybuilders who are having issues now where the common link is steroids...

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
I'm excited for it man, a little nervous now though. Just watched some national geographic thing about steroids on youtube and it got me a little worried about long term effects of steroids, even though I knew the risks already and they aren't even proven 100%. The part that got to me was when they were talking about the old bodybuilders who are having issues now where the common link is steroids...
I saw that too, don't let that stuff get in your head, you gotta stay positive on cycle to keep that mental edge. And hey, atleast you'll leave a sexy corpse...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I saw that too, don't let that stuff get in your head, you gotta stay positive on cycle to keep that mental edge. And hey, atleast you'll leave a sexy corpse...
Good point lol. I won't let it get to me don't worry. Poundin' down a shake to get my protein up to par, here's macros for today:

3400 calories
194g protein
414g carbs
119g fat

Loving the carbs on this stuff, everyone was right when they said you need them!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Dude... Those guys never used PCT or anything... It was literally straight gear for a year or more. The problem is, these guys used Gear the wrong way and all the bodybuilders these days use peptides and GH (well unconfirmed, but c'mon...) so we will never know the risks of long term gear usage because all these guys are gonna be fudged up with enlarged organs and **** which we all know the government will skew and partially blame AAS to control the population and use it as a prohibition catalyst.

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
Nice carbs, I think your body type probably handles them a lot better than most of us..
Also I wouldn't be worried about carbs (like the Helladrol bulking) compare to your SD/Stano/4AD log.
Looking up my charts quickly, it looks about 210+g protein/450+g carb/100+g
which is pretty much what you posted last--this isnt including lots of cardio

(If your carbs arent **** you'll do even better) i.e. soda, candy lmao

P.S. Oh yeah this is Nutritional Info based of 'normalness' who really knows in regard to PH/AAS

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Dude... Those guys never used PCT or anything... It was literally straight gear for a year or more. The problem is, these guys used Gear the wrong way and all the bodybuilders these days use peptides and GH (well unconfirmed, but c'mon...) so we will never know the risks of long term gear usage because all these guys are gonna be fudged up with enlarged organs and **** which we all know the government will skew and partially blame AAS to control the population and use it as a prohibition catalyst.
Yeah I was thinking about all that. I actually read two interviews yesterday from anonymous pro bodybuilders about AAS, one from '97 where the guy said that the pros are all on crazy amounts of drugs that amount to like 60k a year to include steroids and hgh, and then some of them on illegal stimulants(cocaine, meth or whatever). The other one I read was newer and the bodybuilder said he does 12 week cycles with 12 weeks off in between where he does 30mg dianabol and 1250mg/wk sustanon, which he said is considered a very low dosage in the bodybuilding world. The first guy said he was around 270lbs, the second said he was about 220. Point this tells me is not all the pros are on crazy amounts of drugs, but some are.

Nice carbs, I think your body type probably handles them a lot better than most of us..
Also I wouldn't be worried about carbs (like the Helladrol bulking) compare to your SD/Stano/4AD log.
Looking up my charts quickly, it looks about 210+g protein/450+g carb/100+g
which is pretty much what you posted last--this isnt including lots of cardio

(If your carbs arent **** you'll do even better) i.e. soda, candy lmao

P.S. Oh yeah this is Nutritional Info based of 'normalness' who really knows in regard to PH/AAS
That's good to hear. My diets been good lately, I will admit yesterday I had a mt dew but that's the only soda I've drank since I started this cycle, so not like that's part of my regular macros lol. The only really high carb things I can think of I take in everyday is whole wheat bagels and whole wheat bread, so the rest of my carbs I think are coming from a little bit here and there.

Taking today off, hitting arms tomorrow, weight hasn't moved from 174, gonna be trying to hit the 3300-3500 calorie range from now on.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Getting ready to go to sleep, think I'm gonna give 30mg a spin starting tomorrow since 20 went well all week. As long as my BP doesn't go any higher I'll be good. It hit 150/84 at one point but it went back down to about 130/78, I've been watching it closely.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Good luck! I don't think I'll hit 30mg at all while on cycle

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting ready to go to sleep, think I'm gonna give 30mg a spin starting tomorrow since 20 went well all week. As long as my BP doesn't go any higher I'll be good. It hit 150/84 at one point but it went back down to about 130/78, I've been watching it closely.
I think u should stay at 20. IMO.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck! I don't think I'll hit 30mg at all while on cycle
Yea 20 should be enough, especially running Sd for the first time. I'll go 30 on my second run if anything.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea 20 should be enough, especially running Sd for the first time. I'll go 30 on my second run if anything.
My bud texted me this morning telling me to never go to 30 mg SD lmao saying his back was killing him and he couldn't sleep. And he's ran many cycles, In the end it's everyone's own choice.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bud texted me this morning telling me to never go to 30 mg SD lmao saying his back was killing him and he couldn't sleep. And he's ran many cycles, In the end it's everyone's own choice.
Airborne went up to 40 in his cycle :p

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Yea I've heard back pumps is no joke at times when ran at 30. True everyone has theirs preference I guess

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Yea I've heard back pumps is no joke at times when ran at 30. True everyone has theirs preference I guess
Ima give him a good ol' kidney punch, we'll see who's "little" then :p

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Wow a lot of input about bumping it up. I'll see how it is, if I have too many sides I'll go back down. Going to start completely cutting out caffeine also. The sides I've had so far haven't been really bad, I feel fine.

Just took 20mg SD and my 4ad, hittin arms today then another 10mg SD later on.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Wow a lot of input about bumping it up. I'll see how it is, if I have too many sides I'll go back down. Going to start completely cutting out caffeine also. The sides I've had so far haven't been really bad, I feel fine.

Just took 20mg SD and my 4ad, hittin arms today then another 10mg SD later on.
Kill the arms bro, i didn't have any adverse effects from 30mg the last week, but to each his own.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
God d@mn! Apparently 20mg of SD preworkout = awesome. Did 34 sets of arms and didn't even feel tired at the end, added 3 exercises to the routine and did a fifth set on two of them. Had beastly forearm pumps at the end, felt like they were gonna burst open, it was awesome.

Day 14 - Arms

Preacher Curls-20x15, 30x12, 40x8, 50x3, 40x4 (weight without bar)
SS with
One Arm DB Tricep Extensions-15x15, 20x12, 25x10, 30x6, 25x8
Incline DB Curls-15x12, 20x10, 20x8, 25x4
Tricep Pushdowns-70x15, 85x15, 100x12, 115x8
SS with
Cable Curls-50x12, 50x12, 70x8, 70x5
Cable Tricep Pullovers-60x15, 85x8, 85x8, 85x8
Wrist Curls-20x12, 25x8, 25x8, 25x8
SS with
Reverse Wrist Curls-10x12, 10x10, 10x10, 15x5

I felt like I needed to add to my arm routine because last week I definitely felt like I didn't get them good enough, this workout was definitely much better.

Also I have lost my libido, never feel like having sex. Oddly enough though I've been getting morning wood sometimes still, so it's still working but just no drive to use it lol. Definitely not normal for my libido to be like this though, but shutdown was expected, and I expect to be shut down all the way by the end of week 4.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
God d@mn! Apparently 20mg of SD preworkout = awesome. Did 34 sets of arms and didn't even feel tired at the end, added 3 exercises to the routine and did a fifth set on two of them. Had beastly forearm pumps at the end, felt like they were gonna burst open, it was awesome.

Day 14 - Arms

SS with
SS with
SS with

I felt like I needed to add to my arm routine because last week I definitely felt like I didn't get them good enough, this workout was definitely much better.

Also I have lost my libido, never feel like having sex. Oddly enough though I've been getting morning wood sometimes still, so it's still working but just no drive to use it lol. Definitely not normal for my libido to be like this though, but shutdown was expected, and I expect to be shut down all the way by the end of week 4.
Told you to spend $20 on DHEA and Fenugreek.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Told you to spend $20 on DHEA and Fenugreek.
It's not that big of a deal to me, sex will always be there, but I gotta put in this work for the muscle lol. I'm not sure if that stuff will really work anyway, especially with SD. I'm not as shut down yet as I was at the end of hdrol, but this is only the end of week 2.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards

Day 14 - Arms

SS with
SS with
SS with

eat big dude, dont worry about libido it will come back in pct or soon after. i lost mine at the end of week 3

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
eat big dude, dont worry about libido it will come back in pct or soon after. i lost mine at the end of week 3
You're right man. Funny thing though ended up gettin' some right after posting about libido being down and thinkin' about how I hadn't even thought about sex like all week lol. So maybe it's still there more than I thought.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Legs - Day 15

Squats-135x15, 225x10, 275x5, 325x1, 225x6
Standing Calf Raises-175x12, 175x8, 190x8, 190x6, 190x6
SS with
Hamstring Curls-110x10, 110x8, 125x6, 125x6, 125x6
Quad Extensions-125x12, 140x10, 140x10, 155x8, 155x8

Good workout, got a nice deep squat with 325 which impressed me. Not a PR, but usually with weight 315 or higher I don't go all the way down so good progress still. Felt pretty beastly on the quad extensions as well. Back pumps were bothering me a little during the middle of the workout, I keep forgetting to bring my taurine with me to the gym.

Weight this morning was a whopping 175 even! Progress is coming, not sure if it's because I ate 230g of protein yesterday(cals were 3000) which is a little more than I've been getting lately or because I upped the SD to 30mg, or some combination of both but I'M MAKIN' ALL KINDZ OF GAINZZZZZ.

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
Nice squats, I can barely hit 315 due to back pumps, no matter what compound/amount of taurine. Did push 100s for reps and pulled 405 for reps today. Been doing our 'arnie' splits.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Legs - Day 15

SS with

Good workout, got a nice deep squat with 325 which impressed me. Not a PR, but usually with weight 315 or higher I don't go all the way down so good progress still. Felt pretty beastly on the quad extensions as well. Back pumps were bothering me a little during the middle of the workout, I keep forgetting to bring my taurine with me to the gym.

Weight this morning was a whopping 175 even! Progress is coming, not sure if it's because I ate 230g of protein yesterday(cals were 3000) which is a little more than I've been getting lately or because I upped the SD to 30mg, or some combination of both but I'M MAKIN' ALL KINDZ OF GAINZZZZZ.
Looks like someone has been watching the Hodge Twins on YOUTUBE.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
As far as superdrol goes I've done up to 40 mgs for total of 5 weeks and never had any bad sides. Just back pumps and bloating. Which all went away before and during PCT. Taking Organ Shield from purus labs was probably the best thing ever. But yet at 270 I'm also a little bit heavier than you as well. Make sure you suit up load up the drop them pills down the hatch and see were goes, you can always stop it gets too rough. Have fun and good luck!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Nice squats, I can barely hit 315 due to back pumps, no matter what compound/amount of taurine. Did push 100s for reps and pulled 405 for reps today. Been doing our 'arnie' splits.
Thanks man, back pumps are way worse for me doing deads than squats. I also use a back belt and knee wraps at anything 275 or higher these days, no injuries for me. I wish I could pull that much man, 335 is the most I've ever gotten on DLs.

Man I remember doing the arnold splits last year, that was so hardcore man, want to do some kind of 3-day split again sometime just not quite yet.

As far as superdrol goes I've done up to 40 mgs for total of 5 weeks and never had any bad sides. Just back pumps and bloating. Which all went away before and during PCT. Taking Organ Shield from purus labs was probably the best thing ever. But yet at 270 I'm also a little bit heavier than you as well. Make sure you suit up load up the drop them pills down the hatch and see were goes, you can always stop it gets too rough. Have fun and good luck!
I think I'm going to stay at 30 these last two weeks, it is my first run on SD after all and like you said I'm much lighter than you. I'll still have 4 weeks of stano to kill it after the SD is done too and I have enough of that to run at up to 1200 ed if I decide to bump it up!

Today is rest, weighed in at 176 this morning, up 9lbs :)

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Legs - Day 15

SS with

**** yeah, your killing it dude, you bumped to 30mg early, take your taurine an hour before workout, should be good to go. i was using 5 grams pre-workout

johnny75

Awards
Thanks man, back pumps are way worse for me doing deads than squats. I also use a back belt and knee wraps at anything 275 or higher these days, no injuries for me. I wish I could pull that much man, 335 is the most I've ever gotten on DLs.

Man I remember doing the arnold splits last year, that was so hardcore man, want to do some kind of 3-day split again sometime just not quite yet.

I think I'm going to stay at 30 these last two weeks, it is my first run on SD after all and like you said I'm much lighter than you. I'll still have 4 weeks of stano to kill it after the SD is done too and I have enough of that to run at up to 1200 ed if I decide to bump it up!

Today is rest, weighed in at 176 this morning, up 9lbs :)
I understand it takes at least 3-4 weeks before you even feel Stano, so you may wanna start it by 4th week at the latest.
Its not a mythelated compound so it wouldnt be stressful on your liver. Just my opinion.....see link.
http://tunedsports.com/category/designer-steroids/page/2/

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Lol omg, that's awesome.

I understand it takes at least 3-4 weeks before you even feel Stano, so you may wanna start it by 4th week at the latest.
Its not a mythelated compound so it wouldnt be stressful on your liver. Just my opinion.....see link.
http://tunedsports.com/category/designer-steroids/page/2/
That sounds good, would work out fine, as long as I run it at 800/800/800/1000/1000, and could still run the last week at 1200 if I wanted with the stano I have on hand. So next week will be 30mg SD, 800mg 4ad, 800mg stano ed.

Today was Day 17 - Chest

Flat DB Bench-120x15, 130x10, 140x8, 150x5, 160x5
Incline DB Bench-90x10, 90x10, 100x7, 100x5, 100x5
DB Pullovers-60x12, 70x10, 80x6, 80x5, 80x6
Pec Deck-55x12, 62.5x10, 62.5x8, 62.5x8, 70x5
SS with
Roman Chairs-70x20, 80x15, 100x7, 90x6, 90x6

Getting some good strength, no PRs yet but starting to get back to where I was a couple months ago, lost a little strength after taking a couple weeks off for some shoulder issues. Weird that I lost so much strength in just 2 weeks off, I was putting up 90s for 2-3 reps with no spotter on flat DB. Getting back up there though! Week 1 of this cycle I was doing 70s for 5 reps, today I did 80s for 5. I'm confident I will at least get back up to my old PR on that lift. Squat and deadlift old PRs were 365, and 335 respectively if anyone was wondering. So getting close on DL too.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 19 - Back

Deadlifts-135x15, 225x8, 225x8, 315x1, 275x4
UH Pullups-11, 7, 5, 5, 6, 3, 4, 4, 3, 3
UH Pulldowns-140x12, 150x8, 150x8, 150x8, 170x6
Narrow Grip T-Bars-45x15, 90x8, 90x8, 115x5, 115x5(weight without bar)

No significant improvements to note other than pullups which I'm starting to be able to do more of in each set. On deadlifts I took a couple videos to check my form(which I would post but would like to remain anonymous so sorry), and noticed that though my form wasn't the worst on 315 it's a little worse than 275. On 275 deads my shoulders stay back and my back is straight, the form looks perfect. On 315 my shoulders are more forward which causes a slight curve in the back, not terrible arching but still not optimal. I suppose when anyone is lifting really heavy on deadlifts it's probably not usually perfect though.

I set up an appointment with a personal trainer tomorrow who I've talked to at my gym before a few times. He's done a lot of bodybuilding and trained some people, said he had some clients who competed at the Arnold Classic as well as the Mr Universe. Anyway he's going to help me out with learning to train and eat like a bodybuilder, and also posing. Pretty excited but also nervous, have been interested in bodybuilding for awhile but this is the first real step towards it I've taken towards it.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Talking about John? That's awesome. Taking the next step...sweet.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Talking about John? That's awesome. Taking the next step...sweet.
Yeah I told him I wanted to get into bodybuilding but I'm not really sure how my posing is, or if I'm working out how I should be and he said we should set up 2 sessions and he can go over everything with me.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Alright so today I did shoulders but I was working with a trainer and I didn't write everything down so I'll just put some notes next to everything. Basically though some stuff is gonna be changing in my workout as per said trainers suggestion. I'm not going to be doing pyramid sets anymore, workouts will be 5 sets of 6 reps each, that way each set I can go heavy. Trainer said there's no point in doing lighter sets if you're trying to get big. If you want to get big, lift heavy every set. He also showed me a good full body calisthenic warm up I can do preworkout and said I should do 5 min cardio preworkout and that workout, as well as saying I should throw in some ab exercises in my rest time between sets which should be about 30 seconds. Here's the workouts I did today though, like I said all were 5 sets for 6 reps to failure.

Machine Shoulder Press-Highest weight I think was 200 for 6 reps
EZ Bar Upright Rows-These I know were all with 35s on the bar, failed at 4 reps on last two sets
Arnold Presses-Went up to 60lb DBs

Last exercise was a quadset with cables, did front raises, one arm presses, laterals, and then rear delt raises all supersetted no rest in between. Only did that twice though.

Was an amazing workout glad I decided to try working with a trainer, my delts feel pumped as hell. Also did a little posing, he showed me how big of a difference good lighting makes it was pretty crazy. I was standing in a "shadier" part of the gym at first posing and he had me step under a skylight and all of a sudden you could see striations and kick a$$ seperation everywhere lol. I'm sure the SD has helped too :)