SD/4ad/Stano/Triple Whopper Log

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 2: Chesticles

Just as a note DB weights are both DBs added together on exercises where 2 DBs are used.

Flat DB Bench: 100x12, 120x10, 130x8, 140x5, 140x5
Incline DB Bench: 80x10, 80x10, 100x5, 100x5, 100x4
DB Pullovers: 60x12, 65x10, 65x10, 70x8, 70x8
Pec Deck: 50x15, 70x12, 80x12, 90x10, 100x8
SS with
Hanging Leg Raises: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10

Felt pretty good today, except felt weak on incline. I changed up my routine though for this cycle, used to start with incline so it's different doing them after 5 sets of flat. Really trying to focus on good contractions and flexing the target muscle(s) as much as I can, chest is definitely feelin' it.

Weight this morning was 169. If you want to get an idea of my macros here's what I got yesterday:

2984 calories
193g protein
255g carbs
106g fat

Usually I'm happy as long as I get at least 200g of protein, though ideally I would like to get 220 to 250. Experience has taught me that I can and will grow at 200-220g of protein ed though. These macros are really good compared to my last cycle I think because calories are about 500-1000 lower but protein is in the same range.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Im jealous... cant wait to start mine. Are you going to up your carbs during this?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Im jealous... cant wait to start mine. Are you going to up your carbs during this?
Not planning on it. Maybe if the lethargy gets really bad I'll consider it.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Well I am on day 3 of my Stano run... Im running 800mg Stano ED and 30mg SD MWF... The Stano is doing it's job, I keep getting random boners. Reminds me of high school. Today was the first day I've "felt" anything from the Stano.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I am on day 3 of my Stano run... Im running 800mg Stano ED and 30mg SD MWF... The Stano is doing it's job, I keep getting random boners. Reminds me of high school. Today was the first day I've "felt" anything from the Stano.
Niceee. How long u running SD that way? How's it going with that dosing scheme? Also nothing better than that Hs boner lmfao

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not planning on it. Maybe if the lethargy gets really bad I'll consider it.
I would up the carbs. I hate carbs myself but on SD it will shutter it to the muscles much better. It depends on it. If anything go high on carbs say 3 days than go mediocre or low carbs the other days. I never go high on carbs but when I run mine I sure will go high.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I would up the carbs. I hate carbs myself but on SD it will shutter it to the muscles much better. It depends on it. If anything go high on carbs say 3 days than go mediocre or low carbs the other days. I never go high on carbs but when I run mine I sure will go high.
I don't have a problem with carbs and I'm certainly not trying to avoid them or limit them. It's just that I'm happy with my macros the way they are right now since I'm trying to hit 3000 cals a day, so I don't see a need atm to change my diet. Except trying to get a little bit more protein in maybe.

So far no headaches today so I'm guessing the one I had yesterday was from some mild dehydration, never get headaches usually. About to get some sushi, nice mix of carbs and high quality fish protein!

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Niceee. How long u running SD that way? How's it going with that dosing scheme? Also nothing better than that Hs boner lmfao
Not real sure. Surely no longer than 6 weeks, but possibly shorter. I responded ridiculously well to SD, so I may reach my goal of a solid 190 long before 6 weeks. I respond to an SD pulse like most respond to a regular cycle. With how I usually naturally gain weight, I'll need to hit 195 and then cut the fat. I've tried true "lean" bulking, but I personally respond better to dirty bulking and then cutting. I weigh myself every morning after I pee so I can keep things consistent. I've come to realize that my afternoon weight is often 4-6lbs heavier than my first weigh in, but isn't consistent at all.

I ran SD for one week, MWF just as a test to see how I responded 3 weeks ago and picked up 6lbs that I did not lose. I had zero shut down, zero sides, and 6lbs in a week just blew my mind. I say zero shut down, but honestly I don't know what true shut down feels like. I wouldn't call this 6lbs of "lean" mass, but 6lbs of anything with my metabolism is insane. This was a solid week of doing everything perfectly (eat, sleep, macro intake, and training), so I highly doubt I'll see those kind of results for 6 weeks, but I'm expecting 15lbs between the Stano and SD.

I've got my PCT in order, and I've got all of the recommended cycle support. My cycle is slightly unorthodox, but this is my compromise to running a pulse/true cycle.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Not real sure. Surely no longer than 6 weeks, but possibly shorter. I responded ridiculously well to SD, so I may reach my goal of a solid 190 long before 6 weeks. I respond to an SD pulse like most respond to a regular cycle. With how I usually naturally gain weight, I'll need to hit 195 and then cut the fat. I've tried true "lean" bulking, but I personally respond better to dirty bulking and then cutting. I weigh myself every morning after I pee so I can keep things consistent. I've come to realize that my afternoon weight is often 4-6lbs heavier than my first weigh in, but isn't consistent at all.

I ran SD for one week, MWF just as a test to see how I responded 3 weeks ago and picked up 6lbs that I did not lose. I had zero shut down, zero sides, and 6lbs in a week just blew my mind. I say zero shut down, but honestly I don't know what true shut down feels like. I wouldn't call this 6lbs of "lean" mass, but 6lbs of anything with my metabolism is insane. This was a solid week of doing everything perfectly (eat, sleep, macro intake, and training), so I highly doubt I'll see those kind of results for 6 weeks, but I'm expecting 15lbs between the Stano and SD.

I've got my PCT in order, and I've got all of the recommended cycle support. My cycle is slightly unorthodox, but this is my compromise to running a pulse/true cycle.
That sounds legit man, I wouldn't be against trying something like that sometime at all. I've done the dirty bulking thing a lot in the past, pretty much all I've done, trying to keep it clean this time and see how it goes. I always weigh myself in the morning before eating too, best time for true weight. My weight usually goes up 3-4lbs throughout the day.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a problem with carbs and I'm certainly not trying to avoid them or limit them. It's just that I'm happy with my macros the way they are right now since I'm trying to hit 3000 cals a day, so I don't see a need atm to change my diet. Except trying to get a little bit more protein in maybe.

So far no headaches today so I'm guessing the one I had yesterday was from some mild dehydration, never get headaches usually. About to get some sushi, nice mix of carbs and high quality fish protein!
Oh okk. I see.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

sounds like its going good for you especially saying its hard for u to gain. 6 weeks pulsed should yield more gains I'm sure. You seem to have everything lined up. I can't dirty bulk or should I say i never will that's scary lol. Losing that stubborn belly fat is not easy so I always keep a clean diet. We all different though so I can't compare. Shutdown could be noticeable but most of the time you really need to take blood test to really see. Sd and stano is becoming everyone's go to cycle now. Just make sure u covered in all aspects when it comes to your pct.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
That sounds legit man, I wouldn't be against trying something like that sometime at all. I've done the dirty bulking thing a lot in the past, pretty much all I've done, trying to keep it clean this time and see how it goes. I always weigh myself in the morning before eating too, best time for true weight. My weight usually goes up 3-4lbs throughout the day.
Yeah Mr. CandyBars and ChowHall Muffins! Even Gunnar is eating healthy now!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yeah Mr. CandyBars and ChowHall Muffins! Even Gunnar is eating healthy now!
Lol that was the old me! A long time ago... now it's much different. Today's weight is 170.6, about to hit the gym.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Today was back, day 3. Said to myself I wasn't going to max deadlifts, but of course ended up doing it anyway, just can't hold myself back from trying to pull all I can lol. I usually do OH Pullups but I've decided to try UH for awhile, and they are pretty tough since I'm not used to them. Want to build up to doing 50 UH pullups on back days, got 35 today.

Day 3: Back

Deadlifts-135x15, 225x8, 225x8, 275x4, 325x1
UH Pullups-8, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 2
Machine Pulldowns-120x10, 120x10, 120x8, 130x4, 130x5
DB Rows-60x10, 60x8, 70x6, 70x6, 70x5

Possible side from something, I've had some bad nausea near the end of my workouts that lasts until I eat something. I say a possible side because I've commonly had nausea in the past from pushing really hard in the gym, and this could be the case. It seems to be cured easily by a protein shake and a PBJ though so no biggie. It's happening about an hour and a half after I dose the SD and 4ad. I'll find out this weekend if it's being caused by one of the compounds when I dose them without working out. Other than that I feel great, and happy about my DL max today.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
where's the log @??

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Today was back, day 3. Said to myself I wasn't going to max deadlifts, but of course ended up doing it anyway, just can't hold myself back from trying to pull all I can lol. I usually do OH Pullups but I've decided to try UH for awhile, and they are pretty tough since I'm not used to them. Want to build up to doing 50 UH pullups on back days, got 35 today.

Day 3: Back

Deadlifts-135x15, 225x8, 225x8, 275x4, 325x1
UH Pullups-8, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 2
Machine Pulldowns-120x10, 120x10, 120x8, 130x4, 130x5
DB Rows-60x10, 60x8, 70x6, 70x6, 70x5

Possible side from something, I've had some bad nausea near the end of my workouts that lasts until I eat something. I say a possible side because I've commonly had nausea in the past from pushing really hard in the gym, and this could be the case. It seems to be cured easily by a protein shake and a PBJ though so no biggie. It's happening about an hour and a half after I dose the SD and 4ad. I'll find out this weekend if it's being caused by one of the compounds when I dose them without working out. Other than that I feel great, and happy about my DL max today.
great lifts bro, how many carbs did you consume pre-workout? It might have been you didn't get enough and depleted your glocogen stores during your workout. I usually have at least 25/50 grams of carbs on deadlift, squat days or I feel like I have to puke mid-way through.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
great lifts bro, how many carbs did you consume pre-workout? It might have been you didn't get enough and depleted your glocogen stores during your workout. I usually have at least 25/50 grams of carbs on deadlift, squat days or I feel like I have to puke mid-way through.
Actually this morning it was about 65g. I had a cup of oats with skim milk and an egg in it, and two hard boiled eggs. Though I think you're on the right track, I've noticed throughout the day I start to feel a little sick when I get hungry, then I eat something with carbs and I'm good again. I didn't hit the gym till about an hour after I had the carbs this morning though so that was probably it.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Actually this morning it was about 65g. I had a cup of oats with skim milk and an egg in it, and two hard boiled eggs. Though I think you're on the right track, I've noticed throughout the day I start to feel a little sick when I get hungry, then I eat something with carbs and I'm good again. I didn't hit the gym till about an hour after I had the carbs this morning though so that was probably it.
that should have been plenty of carbs, might just take your body a couple days to get use to the SD.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
that should have been plenty of carbs, might just take your body a couple days to get use to the SD.
Quit being a pus$y bro. Panthor never complains!

Glad to see things are going well. Started buying my supports. Just sucks bc my GI Bill still hasn't kicked in... I'm living off $350 a week unemployment

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
Yo, lets get some hunger/back-calf pumps/lethargy/mood etc updates if you have any of that. It'll probably be 'tomorrow' for you by the time you read this.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Double post.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicee. Yea hunger for carbs especially. I like to snack with some nuts or fruits In between meals so I won't over eat.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I was thinking maybe this is the case, stuff is strong. It's nothing I can't put up with so I'm not too worried.

Quit being a pus$y bro. Panthor never complains!

Glad to see things are going well. Started buying my supports. Just sucks bc my GI Bill still hasn't kicked in... I'm living off $350 a week unemployment
Dude you have no idea how bad the hunger is man, on day 4 of this cycle and it's worse than week 5-6 on hdrol for hunger. Even with eating every couple hours I still feel pretty dam hungry a lot of the time. Nothing I can't put up with though. Sorry to hear about your money situation, hope you get your stuff soon.

Yo, lets get some hunger/back-calf pumps/lethargy/mood etc updates if you have any of that. It'll probably be 'tomorrow' for you by the time you read this.
The hunger is the only side I've had so far, I'm expecting to get pumps and lethargy sometime though, just don't know when it's coming. Mood is fine, feel the same, no extra aggression in the gym or anything. As of right now it's looking good to up the dose to 20 next week, just arms tomorrow and the workout for the week is done.

Today was shoulders! Day 4:

Arnold Presses-35x12, 40x12, 45x8, 45x6, 45x6
DB Lateral Raises-15x12, 15x12, 20x8, 20x6, 20x6
DB Rear Delt Raises- 10x12, 10x10, 10x10, 10x10, 15x8
DB Shrugs-140x12, 160x8, 180x5, 180x5, 180x4

Taking a ton of pills everyday so I'll make a couple notes on some of them that some people might find interesting. 4ad has a mint coating, it tastes just like altoids, which worried me at first because they look just like altoids, but don't worry once you get paste that tasty exterior they taste like crap so I'm sure it's legit. The other one to note is the Aegis, holy crap, this stuff smells STRONG. Aegis smells like nail polish remover, and the caps have a strong chemical taste so I try to not let them sit on my tongue long, but anything that smells like that has got to be potent lol.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Nicee. Yea hunger for carbs especially. I like to snack with some nuts or fruits In between meals so I won't over eat.
That's a pretty good idea, I need to get some fruit anyway. Apples are great to have around for when the lethargy hits, good natural energy boost.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Or raisins and nuts ... Simple trail mix of raisins, nuts, coconut and maybe some craisins is a great natural energy boost!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a pretty good idea, I need to get some fruit anyway. Apples are great to have around for when the lethargy hits, good natural energy boost.
It sure helps. Go to the fruit market ASAP! :)

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Just to give you a idea, im eating about every 90 minutes that I'm awake, not large meals, example- grapes and Greek yogurt, or apple slices with pnut butter, in between my large meals. Nice job on shoulders dude, keep it up.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Just to give you a idea, im eating about every 90 minutes that I'm awake, not large meals, example- grapes and Greek yogurt, or apple slices with pnut butter, in between my large meals. Nice job on shoulders dude, keep it up.
It's good thinking, I definitely think I'll have to start eating this way, even after an hour without eating I'm pretty hungry. Even if I just ate a big meal.

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
How's your work schedule and such? I know it can be rough, since I'm just in school so some lectures/labs can be 3 hours so I always put down atleast 1000-1200 kcal for breakfast incase. Its always harder to catch up the later the day goes... oh yeah and what're you dosing Taurine ATM?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
How's your work schedule and such? I know it can be rough, since I'm just in school so some lectures/labs can be 3 hours so I always put down atleast 1000-1200 kcal for breakfast incase. Its always harder to catch up the later the day goes... oh yeah and what're you dosing Taurine ATM?
Right now I'm off until next week. I actually have an easier time getting in calories when I'm working, since I usually have specific things I bring for lunch everyday. When I'm off I tend to wing it more. As for breakfast I usually only eat about 400-600 cals, I get most of my calories later in the day.

I'm actually not dosing taurine at all right now, I do it as needed. So once I start getting back pumps I'll dose it preworkout, worked well on my hdrol run.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Today is going to be an off day, will be doing Arms tomorrow. Weight this morning was 171.6, I'm guessing a little lighter since I ate most of my cals before ~4pm or so yesterday.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 6, Arms:

Preacher Curls(weight without bar)-10x15, 20x12, 30x10, 40x5
Incline Curls-15x12, 20x8, 20x8, 25x4
Cable Pushdowns-70x15, 85x12, 100x10, 100x8
Cable Tricep Pullovers-60x15, 60x12, 85x8, 85x8
Wrist Curls-20x12, 25x8, 25x8, 25x8

Pretty good day, thinking about adding some volume for arms. Got a good pump right at the end of each part of the workout(bis, tris, forearms), which made me want to do more but I stuck to what I had planned. I think adding one more exercise for each part of Arms would be good. Or maybe just adding a couple sets for each exercise.

Weight this morning was 172.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Getting a little stronger young padawon!?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Getting a little stronger young padawon!?
Nah not really feeling anything yet, but I'm taking that as a good sign. If I was feeling a lot at 10mg I would worry about sides going higher, since I'm not feeling anything I can be confident that I can handle more. Hoping to start feeling on next week. I do seem to be gaining consistently though. Was about 167 at start of cycle, so up 5lbs, I would say a pretty dam good first week.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Five pounds week one... Damn good start my.friend. Keep up the good work

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Right now I'm off until next week. I actually have an easier time getting in calories when I'm working, since I usually have specific things I bring for lunch everyday. When I'm off I tend to wing it more. As for breakfast I usually only eat about 400-600 cals, I get most of my calories later in the day.

I'm actually not dosing taurine at all right now, I do it as needed. So once I start getting back pumps I'll dose it preworkout, worked well on my hdrol run.
Same with me, I have a much harder time meeting my calorie goals when I am off work.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 8 - Legs

Squats-135x15, 225x8, 225x8, 275x4, 225x5
Standing Calf Raise-160x12, 175x8, 175x8, 190x6, 190x6
SS with
Hamstring Curls-95x12, 110x10, 125x6, 125x6, 125x6
Quadricep Extensions-110x12, 125x10, 140x8, 140x8, 155x8

Good leg workout. Glad I got to do squats this week, hate not doing them. In the past I've gone much heavier on the last sets of my squats only going down to 90, but now I'm trying to go as deep as I can on every rep so the weight's a little lower but I'm still happy with 275 in the hole for 4 reps. Just took second dose of SD and 4ad, up to 20mg of SD ed this week! Excited to see how it goes :)

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
So do you have that alpha feeling yet.? Week two is always good to me on sd, that on feeling, strenght rising good libido.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
So do you have that alpha feeling yet.? Week two is always good to me on sd, that on feeling, strenght rising good libido.
Nah I'm hoping I get it soon, still not really feeling on yet. Just upped the dose today though, chest tomorrow, we'll see if I feel like a straight beast then. I hope so man.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 8 - Legs

Squats-135x15, 225x8, 225x8, 275x4, 225x5
Standing Calf Raise-160x12, 175x8, 175x8, 190x6, 190x6
SS with
Hamstring Curls-95x12, 110x10, 125x6, 125x6, 125x6
Quadricep Extensions-110x12, 125x10, 140x8, 140x8, 155x8

Good leg workout. Glad I got to do squats this week, hate not doing them. In the past I've gone much heavier on the last sets of my squats only going down to 90, but now I'm trying to go as deep as I can on every rep so the weight's a little lower but I'm still happy with 275 in the hole for 4 reps. Just took second dose of SD and 4ad, up to 20mg of SD ed this week! Excited to see how it goes :)
Great workout man, yeah 20mg is fun, it took me about day 16 i think to get that superman feeling... Just be patient...its AWESOME!!!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 9 - Chest

Flat DB Bench-110x15, 120x12, 140x6, 140x5, 140x6
Incline DB Bench-80x12, 90x10, 100x8, 100x7, 100x6
DB Pullovers-60x12, 70x8, 70x8, 80x6, 80x6
Pec Deck-55x12, 62.5x10, 62.5x8, 70x6, 70x6 (different machine than last week)
Roman Chairs-70x20, 80x15, 100x10

Felt amazing today, had a lot of energy in the gym and went up on either reps or weight on almost everything. Weight for today is 172, so still same since day 6, hoping it will start to go up again with the increased SD dose, if not I'll adjust calories as necessary.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good lifts bro.

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
What does your kcal intake and macronutrient split look like right now?

...I had somewhat of an eye-opener going back into my nutrition charts/guides and realized I should be eating 3800-4180+kcal based on all my values/activity levels. It makes sense because i've slowed down at 190... and I WAS aiming for 3000-3500.

Day 9 - Chest

Flat DB Bench-110x15, 120x12, 140x6, 140x5, 140x6
Incline DB Bench-80x12, 90x10, 100x8, 100x7, 100x6
DB Pullovers-60x12, 70x8, 70x8, 80x6, 80x6
Pec Deck-55x12, 62.5x10, 62.5x8, 70x6, 70x6 (different machine than last week)
Roman Chairs-70x20, 80x15, 100x10

Felt amazing today, had a lot of energy in the gym and went up on either reps or weight on almost everything. Weight for today is 172, so still same since day 6, hoping it will start to go up again with the increased SD dose, if not I'll adjust calories as necessary.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'll be in beast mode very soon my friend especially 20mg. Gonna come in like a hurricane!!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
What does your kcal intake and macronutrient split look like right now?

...I had somewhat of an eye-opener going back into my nutrition charts/guides and realized I should be eating 3800-4180+kcal based on all my values/activity levels. It makes sense because i've slowed down at 190... and I WAS aiming for 3000-3500.
Still eating 3000 a day, sometimes have only hit like 2800 but I'm gaining so I believe this range is good for me. My activity level out of the gym is very low though, I just play video games all the time lol. I have increased carbs, still aim for about 200g of protein ed. Have noticed that since I increased carb intake haven't had any nausea and hunger pains aren't as bad.

Today is going to be an off day, gonna hit back tomorrow. Weight this morning was 174, think that 20mg SD is startin' to kick in!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Niceee. Video games? Lol do some pushups! Jp

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Niceee. Video games? Lol do some pushups! Jp
It's the rest time bro, muscles be restin' it up while I'm gaming. Soaking up all that protein and carb goodness.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Still eating 3000 a day, sometimes have only hit like 2800 but I'm gaining so I believe this range is good for me. My activity level out of the gym is very low though, I just play video games all the time lol. I have increased carbs, still aim for about 200g of protein ed. Have noticed that since I increased carb intake haven't had any nausea and hunger pains aren't as bad.

Today is going to be an off day, gonna hit back tomorrow. Weight this morning was 174, think that 20mg SD is startin' to kick in!
Gaming, lol. Yea I lost a workout to the borderlands 2 release.