4AD (Androtest)

BigCatdaddy

Awards
How long can someone run this for? I'm looking for a short term alternative to TRT. TRT causes some major BP issues 170/110 then meds don't help much with and face the color of a tamoto so I'd like to try something a bit different off and on. I read the half life is short so if I have the same issues as with test cyp so i can pull the plug and get back to where I am normally quicker.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would run it for up to 10 weeks. I am running a 4-Andro TD right now in lieu of TRT test for the sake of giving my body a rest. I would say that it is helping me maintain some mass and strength while I let my body reset.…then back to the usual regimen

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Disregard, I misread what you posted. I am running 4-DHEA and you are running something totally different

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long can someone run this for? I'm looking for a short term alternative to TRT. TRT causes some major BP issues 170/110 then meds don't help much with and face the color of a tamoto so I'd like to try something a bit different off and on. I read the half life is short so if I have the same issues as with test cyp so i can pull the plug and get back to where I am normally quicker.
hey brother, give Arimahex a GO!! there is a BOGO sale tomorrow and I speak from experience, this is as close to TRT as you are going to get!!

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would personally get your trt on point. This is your consistent base. I don't understand why you'd take off it you are actually on trt. Inject more often, take bloods, true trt doesn't have to be 250, etc.

Trt is your base. If you're having problems with your foundation, everything added will have problems.

BigCatdaddy

Awards
Anything on 4AD guys? I got in the PH game back around 08 or so but ai think it was already gone by then even before congress jumped in.. Just not much info left out there.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anything on 4AD guys? I got in the PH game back around 08 or so but ai think it was already gone by then even before congress jumped in.. Just not much info left out there.
4 andro is two step conversion to test. I've ran it before trt. In theory it could be ran as trt but injecting test takes zero conversion. More efficient and cost efficient... i don't get what you're trying to do.

BigCatdaddy

Awards
4 andro is two step conversion to test. I've ran it before trt. In theory it could be ran as trt but injecting test takes zero conversion. More efficient and cost efficient... i don't get what you're trying to do.
I've got 4 Androstenediol. 1 step precursor...The 2 step stuff is pretty worthless. Tried it many years ago

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've got 4 Androstenediol. 1 step precursor...The 2 step stuff is pretty worthless. Tried it many years ago
It wasn't dosed properly a few years back to be honest. But in theory for a short period of time you could use 4-AD as a try alternative but costly

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh got you, i was wrong on the compound. With a ph is the norm to be on test now though just to feel better.

Are you truly on trt or just playing with the waters?

BigCatdaddy

Awards
It wasn't dosed properly a few years back to be honest. But in theory for a short period of time you could use 4-AD as a try alternative but costly
Androtest wasn't dosed? I seen a few people doubling it up but yeah..that's a few hundred a month. My T level is under 100 off. Just looking for feel good for a few months even if I'm off for a few.

BigCatdaddy

Awards
Oh got you, i was wrong on the compound. With a ph is the norm to be on test now though just to feel better.

Are you truly on trt or just playing with the waters?
Mostly on for 14 years. As I aged sides became more of an issue.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Androtest wasn't dosed? I seen a few people doubling it up but yeah..that's a few hundred a month.
Oh sorry I meant 4-andro. Nowadays people are actually running it at correct doses and it works

BigCatdaddy

Awards
Oh sorry I meant 4-andro. Nowadays people are actually running it at correct doses and it works
Ehh..I would try HCG first. Tried Enclomiphene to but didn't feel any better. Yes, used MA before a rep jumps in.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll just give you my opinion here. I would probably feel comfortable running 4AD for up to 12 weeks. You might even be able to run it longer without any issue. I would get blood work done and see what it comes back at and compare it to your TRT numbers.

If Androtest is really legit 4AD, then it would do a pretty good job as a temporary TRT replacement. Technically, based on what we know and some of the things I've read and heard, the original 4AD (not 4-DHEA), could be used as a legit cycle. It was strong enough to bring test levels to supraphysiological levels.... if money doesn't matter to you. Androtest is over $100 USD. If you wanted to run a legit test cycle on it, one bottle wouldn't even last you a week. 2 bottles per week might be the sweet spot for a cycle, which would bring it to over $200 per week just to run the test. Now I assume you aren't looking for supraphysiological levels, however if it costs that much to run a cycle, I doubt it would be affordable as a solution to TRT.

If you want my opinion on what you should do (and keep in mind I am not on TRT), I think you should look into other legit TRT solutions. A few people I know switched their TRT to subq and have not looked back. There are also gels, pellets, patches, etc. These forms of TRT don't work for everyone but they also work great for some. I know someone who gets good test levels from the patch and uses that for his TRT. Then he only switches to pinning when he decides to run a cycle and it seems to work for him. If you want to take a break from pinning or try something else, then I would look at those options first rather than getting it from 4AD.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do what you want but after 14 years on trt, your trt dose wasn't correct or your diet has changed significantly. Trt is replacement for natural levels, this is a constant base. I'll leave you alone but bro get your trt on point or you'll always be grasping for straws.

BigCatdaddy

Awards
Do what you want but after 14 years on trt, your trt dose wasn't correct or your diet has changed significantly. Trt is replacement for natural levels, this is a constant base. I'll leave you alone but bro get your trt on point or you'll always be grasping for straws.
That's the ultimate goal. Like I said the 4AD is a quick fix until I get my BP back under control with diet and cardio. It's the prize I dangle when I hit cardio which I hate. I've gotten it down to 130/80ish but even 100mg a week of T would push it up to 150/100. Meds either don't work or sides arent worth it if the dose it upped on them

BigCatdaddy

Awards
I'll just give you my opinion here. I would probably feel comfortable running 4AD for up to 12 weeks. You might even be able to run it longer without any issue. I would get blood work done and see what it comes back at and compare it to your TRT numbers.

If Androtest is really legit 4AD, then it would do a pretty good job as a temporary TRT replacement. Technically, based on what we know and some of the things I've read and heard, the original 4AD (not 4-DHEA), could be used as a legit cycle. It was strong enough to bring test levels to supraphysiological levels.... if money doesn't matter to you. Androtest is over $100 USD. If you wanted to run a legit test cycle on it, one bottle wouldn't even last you a week. 2 bottles per week might be the sweet spot for a cycle, which would bring it to over $200 per week just to run the test. Now I assume you aren't looking for supraphysiological levels, however if it costs that much to run a cycle, I doubt it would be affordable as a solution to TRT.

If you want my opinion on what you should do (and keep in mind I am not on TRT), I think you should look into other legit TRT solutions. A few people I know switched their TRT to subq and have not looked back. There are also gels, pellets, patches, etc. These forms of TRT don't work for everyone but they also work great for some. I know someone who gets good test levels from the patch and uses that for his TRT. Then he only switches to pinning when he decides to run a cycle and it seems to work for him. If you want to take a break from pinning or try something else, then I would look at those options first rather than getting it from 4AD.
3 caps a day is supposed to be like 130mg a week according to Predator I may run it a month and get tested. I probably 70 or so right now so if I get up to.500-1000 it's legit.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3 caps a day is supposed to be like 130mg a week according to Predator I may run it a month and get tested. I probably 70 or so right now so if I get up to.500-1000 it's legit.
To be honest, I tend to think that is just a number they made up. According to PA, blood work in showed that 4AD took test levels into supraphysiological range but that was using multi-gram doses. So could 375mgs per day be equal to 130mgs of test? I suppose it's possible. But they don't really know that for a fact.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And just to add to my post above, PA also said that the test/estrogen ratio was actual better when megadosing the 4AD unlike lower doses of andro.

BigCatdaddy

Awards
To be honest, I tend to think that is just a number they made up. According to PA, blood work in showed that 4AD took test levels into supraphysiological range but that was using multi-gram doses. So could 375mgs per day be equal to 130mgs of test? I suppose it's possible. But they don't really know that for a fact.
They supposedly use a better absorption method than he had 20 years ago. You could be right..we will find out in a month or so.
It's just been off the market here so long I figured I wouldn't get much if any feedback on it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can run anything as long as you want. And that's not me being a smart ass, It's the truth you can run anything you want as long as you want. If You have been on trt then your no stranger to bloods. Every 8 weeks get some basic bloods done. If your health markers are straight keep going, If **** looks funky pull the plug.

I don't quite understand why you would want to take a break from trt but in the bigger scheme of things, What you can and can't do and how long you can or cannot do. It is completely dependent on you.

I think it's a stupidest thing ever that people stop trt Because a couple health markers are blood pressure gets out of range. Do the things to keep them in range. Gen pop ppl with high bp on trt is usually because of being overweight, poor diet and lifestyle choices. Maybe those don't apply to you, But out of curiosity what is your blood pressure med.

A good doctor will fix all the things that you need in order to keep you on trt Because it's something you medically need.

A shity doctor who has no clue What he's doing will just say huh I guess we gotta take you off this or lower your dose.

Also. If test causes high bp then 4ad will probably be worse.

Also I apologize for all the typos. I'm too lazy to go back and correct them tho

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting to see your bloodwork, if you decide to try this.

Most of the mg's in a cap is the cyclodextrins though. The amount of actual 4-AD in a cap is very low. I doubt that even 6 caps a day equals 130 mg of test a week. But I've never tried Androtest (or any 4-AD).

BigCatdaddy

Awards
Interesting to see your bloodwork, if you decide to try this.

Most of the mg's in a cap is the cyclodextrins though. The amount of actual 4-AD in a cap is very low. I doubt that even 6 caps a day equals 130 mg of test a week. But I've never tried Androtest (or any 4-AD).
60-70 mg of 4ad per pill supposedly.

BigCatdaddy

Awards
Ok. One member here was told a lot lower amount by Pred, but that was some years ago.
I read people guessing 25mg but it was about 50/50 cycio/4ad according to Predator. I don't remember the exact amount.