SARMS all day everyday

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Quick question guys. Is it nessessary to take a shower when applying Forma, or can you still have similar effects when applying to dry skin?

Seems to me it would absorb either but I thought I would get your opinions.
I know that an after shower application is best since your pores are open, but it is still effective either way.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came to anwser but saw caz handled it

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit the chest and biceps. 25g kwick karb with the pre workout and on came the massive pumps. Rolled my chest out last nigbt and ill roll out my legs tonight for my session tomorrow. Did all rep work for both biceps and chest.

Incline db (90 sec rest)
50x12 55x12 60x12 65x12
Flat bench (60 sec rest)
135x12 155x12 165x12 135x12
Cable flat fly (45 sec rest)
20x10 30x10x3
Incline db bench into fly (60 sec rest)
25x10 30x10 35x10
Bb preacher curl (90 sec rest) (listing plates only)
10x10 15x10 15x8 10x10
Db curl
25x10x4

So, im waiting on my cycle support to come in (AI sports) and then ill hop on my cycle. STRAIGHT BEAST MODE. My diets been pretty on point for the last three days, feeling great.. dont feel as bloated, psoarisis hasnt gotten any worse either.

God bless.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Food for today
1/9/13

Bfast
3 whole jumbo eggs
4 strips center cut bacon
105g honeycrisp apple
10oz milk

Lunch
6oz new york strip
256g mashed potato

Snack
2tbsp pb

Preworkout
25g kwick karb

Postworkout
1.5 scoop pro
8oz milk

Post workout meal
356g chicken thigh
113g rice
15g olive oil balsamic

Snack 2tbsp pb

All supps are still the same.

Am supps:
25mg osta
100mg magnesium
1g vit c
1 cap apple cider vinager
5 billion probiotic

Pm supps:
30mg mk677
1 billion probiotic

Once i run out of the magnesium, im going to buy a multi vitamin and quit the single product dosing.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hit the chest and biceps. 25g kwick karb with the pre workout and on came the massive pumps. Rolled my chest out last nigbt and ill roll out my legs tonight for my session tomorrow. Did all rep work for both biceps and chest.

Incline db (90 sec rest)
50x12 55x12 60x12 65x12
Flat bench (60 sec rest)
135x12 155x12 165x12 135x12
Cable flat fly (45 sec rest)
20x10 30x10x3
Incline db bench into fly (60 sec rest)
25x10 30x10 35x10
Bb preacher curl (90 sec rest) (listing plates only)
10x10 15x10 15x8 10x10
Db curl
25x10x4

So, im waiting on my cycle support to come in (AI sports) and then ill hop on my cycle. STRAIGHT BEAST MODE. My diets been pretty on point for the last three days, feeling great.. dont feel as bloated, psoarisis hasnt gotten any worse either.

God bless.
so I guess your giving up on the Max Bulk log?? I may do the same I can't wait anymore need to get this new year moving..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so I guess your giving up on the Max Bulk log?? I may do the same I can't wait anymore need to get this new year moving..
Yea.. i need to kick my new year off asap. There jackin around to much. They dont half to have the product in stock to pick there loggers, ship it out when it comes in. Im not holding my cycle off if there not even going to announce the winners.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I agree man. Erase didn't do a damn thing. I guess you learn from your mistakes.

That forma is the truth though. My pumps are ridiculous and I'm super vascular right now. As for the bump, do some people just let it be? Do they get it removed?

My isn't noticeable and has never hurt but I don't like the fact that it is there.
Formestane is one of my favorite supps. I've been slowing increasing my stash in case it gets banned.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
How do you feel about Triazole?
I've used Triazole and it seems to work pretty well, as far as estro control is concerned but I would like to see more bloods on it. I'm currently using 6 Bromo and it seems to be working well. Formastane is still the best.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used Triazole and it seems to work pretty well, as far as estro control is concerned but I would like to see more bloods on it. I'm currently using 6 Bromo and it seems to be working well. Formastane is still the best.
Ive used 6 bromo a couple times and liked it.

1. Aromasin
2. Formestane
3. 6 bromo

Imo

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
For estrogen modulation/suppression, yes.
Seems to me they Formestane and Forma are pretty close to being same as far as ingredients go, but the application for the Forma seems to be less messy, and the applicator doesn't clog.

What I don't like about both is that it's on your skin. So it can rub off on your spouse. I'm still trying to plan my day out just so she comes no where near it. I don't even have her do my laundry right now because I'm worried about it, as she might be prego.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
subbed for sarms!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Seems to me they Formestane and Forma are pretty close to being same as far as ingredients go, but the application for the Forma seems to be less messy, and the applicator doesn't clog.

What I don't like about both is that it's on your skin. So it can rub off on your spouse. I'm still trying to plan my day out just so she comes no where near it. I don't even have her do my laundry right now because I'm worried about it, as she might be prego.
If that's the case I would stay away from transdermal ! I have 2 little boys and wont use it because they think I'm a jungle gym! This is why I use a search chem AI if i need one. Not worth the risk for me

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
If that's the cast I would stay away from transdermal ! I have 2 little boys and wont use it because they think I'm a jungle gym!
I don't have kids yet, this might be my first one if all goes well.

Usually what I do is apply the Transaderm in the morning after a shower, go to work. At about 3pm apply the Forma, go workout a hour later, shower later in the evening (my wife isn't all over me anyways because of the gym) then shower before bed. Usually having sex around this time.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I mean formestane as a whole, not CELs formestane. That was messy as all get out. Id stay away from td is you have little ones, or apply first thing in the morning and allow it to absorb through the work day
subbed for sarms!
Welcome and enjoy bro
If that's the case I would stay away from transdermal ! I have 2 little boys and wont use it because they think I'm a jungle gym! This is why I use a search chem AI if i need one. Not worth the risk for me
Boom. As always solid advice. Research or pharma if you can get ahold of it over td if you have kids.

Usually what I do is apply the Transaderm in the morning after a shower, go to work. At about 3pm apply the Forma, go workout a hour later, shower later in the evening (my wife isn't all over me anyways because of the gym) then shower before bed. Usually having sex around this time.
Good luck with the child endeavor. Ill pray for success broham.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

I don't remember what the half life if on forma so I would look that up and see how long it's active. For me, I'm not willing to take any chances so for now I stay away from transdermals. Not trying to scare u but I'm not a doctor. I know u don't want to mess with a women's estrogen while she is or might be pregnant.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't remember what the half life if on forma so I would look that up and see how long it's active. For me, I'm not willing to take any chances so for now I stay away from transdermals. Not trying to scare u but I'm not a doctor. I know u don't want to mess with a women's estrogen while she is or might be pregnant.
I think it can take up to 10-12hrs to absorb all the way.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I think it can take up to 10-12hrs to absorb all the way.
I believe you're right only other advice I could give would be to apply it on your nipples and cover them with a big Band-Aid You know the type that seal all the way around I know you have some gyno issues it's worth a shot and it should cover the area completely

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit leg and abs. All rep work again...

Front squats (90 sec rest)
95x12x2 115x12x2 135x12
Glute bridges (60 sec rest)
95x12x2 115x12x3
Db ham (60 sec rest)
15x12 20x12 25x12 30x12x2
Leg press (60 sec rest)
200x20 290x18x2 200x28
Seated leg curl (60 sec rest)
105x15x4
Leg ext (30 sec rest)
80x12x3

Had an awesome workout. Lovin every second of this, carbs preworkout, foam rolling every night and sarms is off the chain. I recieved my cycle support today.. but, im going to finish out my osta and mk 677 before i jump into the sd. Im only going to go 20mg for 4 weeks.. see what happens :D

Food has been on point like an antler today.

Bfast
3 whole omega three large eggs
4 slices center cut bacon
10oz milk
105g honeycrisp apple

Snack
2 mozzarella cheese sticks (back at it lol)

Lunch
1 onion bun
1/3 angus burger
Mayo/mustard

Snack
2 mozzarella cheese sticks

Preworkout
25g waxy maize
5g leucine

Postworkout
1.5 scoop pro
5g creatine and leucine
8oz milk

Postworkout meal
113g rice
6oz chicken
45g olive oil balsamic

Snack
2tbsp pb
Honeycrisp apple

God bless

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Tyga u are in full beast mode!!! U have convinced me that a sarm cycle is in my near future! Can't wait to see u on SD look out! I'm starting my cycle on Monday so here we go brother!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyga u are in full beast mode!!! U have convinced me that a sarm cycle is in my near future! Can't wait to see u on SD look out! I'm starting my cycle on Monday so here we go brother!!
Your for sure going to start your cycle monday? P-bold and... or solo?

Im going to start my Cycle support tomorrow. Were both gettin it!!!! Sarms have there place for sure, either as a "cycle before actually cycling" or as a bridge/maintainer. Solo is great as well.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check your pm's. Also if your running a six weeker i could just jump in mid log...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heads up everybody, tonights my last day of osta and mk 677. Tomorrow im not taking nothing but:

1. Creatine mono
2. Leucine
3. Cycle support
4. Protein and preworkout

Going to load a weeks worth of cycle support and then me and my big bro bcaz are going to run a dual log! Buckle up gentlemen, and women(if you reading this) cuz its going down! :p

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was extremely nervous drinking the AI cycle support because it LOOKED and SMELLED like dirt. I got the peanut butter flavor mixed a scoop in my milk this morning and drank it down with breakfast. It tasted pretty dang good.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I was extremely nervous drinking the AI cycle support because it LOOKED and SMELLED like dirt. I got the peanut butter flavor mixed a scoop in my milk this morning and drank it down with breakfast. It tasted pretty dang good.
LOL The stuff works great but I forgot what flavor I had but it made me want to throw up. I now stick to pill form. I'm so pumped to start our log..:beerchug:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL The stuff works great but I forgot what flavor I had but it made me want to throw up. I now stick to pill form. I'm so pumped to start our log..:beerchug:
I know! Our logs gonna full of prs and swollness

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Heads up everybody, tonights my last day of osta and mk 677. Tomorrow im not taking nothing but:

1. Creatine mono
2. Leucine
3. Cycle support
4. Protein and preworkout

Going to load a weeks worth of cycle support and then me and my big bro bcaz are going to run a dual log! Buckle up gentlemen, and women(if you reading this) cuz its going down! :p
That's what's up fellas. Can't wait to hear how it goes. Pre-Subbed

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Tyga. Hit my new thread up.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
This was a good run, I will be looking at yalls next log!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
tyga tyga Supplement Logs 3