48g bobs red mill thick rolled oats
17g honey
2 tbsp NUTrition banana granola pb

Pre bed
Cheese stick

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Tyga, it's my 4th day in with the Osta and Transaderm and have been getting light headaches later in the evening. I'm sure it's a slight increase in BP. Maybe not enough water too.

Any suggestions to level that out?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyga, it's my 4th day in with the Osta and Transaderm and have been getting light headaches later in the evening. I'm sure it's a slight increase in BP. Maybe not enough water too.

Any suggestions to level that out?
More water, less sodium. Or you can incorporate celery seed, hawthornberry or red yeast rice.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12/5/12 OFF DAY

bfast
50g steel cut oats
5oz turkey sausage
10oz milk

Snack
Cheese stick

Lunch
8oz 85/15 burgers
2 oroweat select buns
2 slices swiss cheese
Mayo/mustard

Snack
8oz milk
1 scoop pro

Dinner
1 bag kashi roasted garlic chicken farfalle
2 oz chicken

Snack
48g bobs red mill thick rolled oats
17g honey
2 tbsp NUTrition banana granola pb

Pre bed
Cheese stick
How much protein are you taking in bud?

- Valdez

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much protein are you taking in bud?

- Valdez
Yestardays totals were

Kcals 2556
Fat 100.99
Carb 219.50
Pro 194.75

Im trying to up my fats and lower carbs on rest days, and reversed on days i workout. You think my proteins to high or low?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is yesterdays dinner a typo? 2 oz of chicken?

- Valdez

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is yesterdays dinner a typo? 2 oz of chicken?

- Valdez
Lol nah, the kashi bag i ate had 15g worth of protein from chicken already in it so i threw two more ounces of chicken in to bring the total up more.

murk01

murk01

Awards
what would macros look like if ur trying to do a slow lean bulk.
whats ideal fats and carbs per lbm?
my cuts getting to insane, about to switch over . getting to skinny

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol nah, the kashi bag i ate had 15g worth of protein from chicken already in it so i threw two more ounces of chicken in to bring the total up more.
Got ya ;) I was like why the hell is he eating just 2 oz of chicken?

- Valdez

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what would macros look like if ur trying to do a slow lean bulk.
whats ideal fats and carbs per lbm?
my cuts getting to insane, about to switch over . getting to skinny
-200kcals below maintenance. I dont have specific macros, i just eat in a deficit (albiet clean)

Got ya ;) I was like why the hell is he eating just 2 oz of chicken?

- Valdez
Cuz im just a lil guy :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-200kcals below maintenance. I dont have specific macros, i just eat in a deficit (albiet clean)

Cuz im just a lil guy :D
How tall are you?

- Valdez

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How tall are you?

- Valdez
Does it sound better if i say 65 inches or 5'5''? Lol

Congrats btw on the rep position bro

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it sound better if i say 65 inches or 5'5''? Lol

Congrats btw on the rep position bro
Bro being short just makes you look bigger lol... For instance I'm 5'8" 186 right now and my buddy at the station is 5'6" 170 and he looks almost my size muscle wise

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Height just means that you need a stool to reach the top shelves lol

- Valdez

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a horrible leg sesh. In highschool i tore my ACL and miniscus playin ball, then even more during boxing practice. Long story short, every once in a while i get BAD knee pain, and tonight during legs it acted up.

Squats- 135x 8 225x5x4
Leg ext-70x13x6
Db hams- 20x12x5
Seated leg curl - 105x13x5
**Ab work

Stretched my legs and dipped. I did mostly rep work with the exception of the squats. My knee was killin me, so i didnt want to push it with compound/heavy movements ex; leg press, hack squat.

Anywho, slintensity is working wonders on heavy carb meals, post workout i always have my milk, glycomyx and protein mix (roughly 60g carb+ pro) and about an hr later ill eat a whole bag of knorr pasta (70-90g of carb with 8oz chicken) and wont feel any type of bloat! Its crazy! Havent really gained any fat.. i suppose. My only way of judging is the wholes on my pwrlifting belt, i mean it fits tighter but i fit the same wholes.

God bless!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Come on Tyga don't start falling apart on me! LOL Nothing worse than a bad wheel, give it some R&R and you'll be fine. I went HAM on my wheels last night and I'm feeling your pain today so your not alone... :friday:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on Tyga don't start falling apart on me! LOL Nothing worse than a bad wheel, give it some R&R and you'll be fine. I went HAM on my wheels last night and I'm feeling your pain today so your not alone... :friday:
The old bones need some lube, their rustin out on me lol. I feel you caz, theres NOTHING like a great leg session.. gettin under a bar with plates on plates on plates, then squatin that bish? Man..

Knees a little wobbly today, glutes are tight and sore.. quads not so much. I have about 10 days left with the slintensity... i may buy more since that and glycomyx are still on sale at nutra. But, ive been on GDAs for eights weeks already lol ... ill probably give it a break.

Caz.. log something!!!!!! Anything

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
The old bones need some lube, their rustin out on me lol. I feel you caz, theres NOTHING like a great leg session.. gettin under a bar with plates on plates on plates, then squatin that bish? Man..

Knees a little wobbly today, glutes are tight and sore.. quads not so much. I have about 10 days left with the slintensity... i may buy more since that and glycomyx are still on sale at nutra. But, ive been on GDAs for eights weeks already lol ... ill probably give it a break.

Caz.. log something!!!!!! Anything
If things work out I may be logging Abliderate Advanced by SLP :fingersx:We will see also have some Slin sane I would love to run with it.. I need to log soon I hear you keeps me motivated..

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hey tyga how's the wheel feeling? I have a spare in my trunk! Lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey tyga how's the wheel feeling? I have a spare in my trunk! Lol
Feels a lot better! I did however eat like shat yestarday.. so im back on the grind with the diet today, and may or maynot hit the gym today.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Feels a lot better! I did however eat like shat yestarday.. so im back on the grind with the diet today, and may or maynot hit the gym today.
Good to hear! My diet has been on and off as well must be the holidays. This dam cool weather make me want to eat like a bear going to hibernate!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been on a small three day hiatus from the gym, and eating poop for the last two. Ive felt run down, lethargic and lifts stalled. I figured that was a sign of over stimulation of the CNS/over trained. So i rested and ate what i wanted... but, today im back at it full boar!

Back and tricep was the workout today..

Tbar row- 70x10 105x10x2 115x10
Lat pull down- 130x10x3
--super set db row- 45x8x3
D handle pulldown (facing away from pads) 90x10x4
Face pulls-60x10x4
Cambered bar ext- 80x10 100x10 120x10x3
CGBP-135x10x4
**ab work

Felt great to be back in the gym! Ill weigh back in after a few days of being back on my diet.. shed this pizza weight off lol

Anyway.. diet so far:

Breakfast
240g southwest style hashbrowns
3 whole jumbo eggs
10oz milk
1 slintensity

Postwork
14oz milk
1 scoop pro
1 scoop glycomyx
1 slintensity

Post workout meal
1 bag knorr chipotle pasta
6oz ribeye steak

Im trying out the higher carb bid now, instead of the higher fat for the next month see where it lands me.. my carbs still wont be 2g per lb of bw but close to it. The slintensity still has me smelling of maple syrup, and is still keeping me from bloating. I noticed today after i took my slintensity, and waited to long again i started getting shakey and sick again. So, if anyone decides to use it, dont wait longer than 20 minutes before eating! Solid product though.

The osta and s4 are giving some fantastic pumps and strength gains. My s4 is almost gone :(

I may or maynot run the osta for the long run, its still up in the air. I have enough to do it, but i kinda want to come off and run only creatine, protein, leucine and my diet... and see how that goes.

But, for the time being, im going to say i still plan of running it for the two months.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Good update! Glad to see your back in the gym. Hey I was felling run down about 2 weeks ago it's either your body looking for rest or could be a cold coming on. For me it was a cold took 3 days off and came back and have been killing ever since! BTW what osta you running its not the stuff from IML is it??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good update! Glad to see your back in the gym. Hey I was felling run down about 2 weeks ago it's either your body looking for rest or could be a cold coming on. For me it was a cold took 3 days off and came back and have been killing ever since! BTW what osta you running its not the stuff from IML is it??
I hope its not a cold.. i just got over a sinus infection a couple weeks ago! Im using a research grade sarm, although i want to try osta rx but the price turns me off.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I hope its not a cold.. i just got over a sinus infection a couple weeks ago! Im using a research grade sarm, although i want to try osta rx but the price turns me off.
yeah I hear you 100.00 for osta rx is hefty.. would make a great bridge between PH cycles :yup:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I hear you 100.00 for osta rx is hefty.. would make a great bridge between PH cycles :yup:
Any word on the log? You get chosen?

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
What about Ostanish? I heard it is supposed to be good, and cheaper than Rx.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work bro!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nothing? if not i will run my own log of Testpowder, prime and co2 got this awhile back and been courious to see what its all about..
Looks like a solid stack caz
What about Ostanish? I heard it is supposed to be good, and cheaper than Rx.
Yea chris is extremely late with sending out orders, but it looks legit, his liquid designers seem hit or miss.
I just researched it and it seems legit? Have you every tried it?
I plan on ordering raw dzine powder from elite

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Looks like a solid stack caz

Yea chris is extremely late with sending out orders, but it looks legit, his liquid designers seem hit or miss.

I plan on ordering raw dzine powder from elite
So I take it you have ordered from them before?

murk01

murk01

Awards
tyga a whilw back someone mentioned x-factor. u know anything about it. all the reviews sound a little to good.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
No I have not tried Ostanish or any other Sarm, still doing my research, didn't mean to mislead anyone.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tyga a whilw back someone mentioned x-factor. u know anything about it. all the reviews sound a little to good.
I kno very little of ArA bro.. i do know that im going to use sns version if they ever release there newest version.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got it! The re-release is coming guys and we appreciate the support!

I've been busy tyga mind updating me? Results thus far?

- Valdez

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got it! The re-release is coming guys and we appreciate the support!

I've been busy tyga mind updating me? Results thus far?

- Valdez
Ahhh i get it, you get a new rep position and all of a sudden you dont have time for us common folk. I kid i kid.

Lets see, im up 22lbs since october 14th and ALL of my numbers have increased a tremendous amount. Ive lowered my fats to about 50-70g and upped my carbs. Changed my total kcal intake to 2650 (started getting to soft around my mid section more than id like)

Workout today...
Shoulders/trap (12/11/12)

Db reverse fly- 15x10 20x10 25x10 30x10x2
Seated bb military- 95x10 115x10 135x8x2
Db upright row dropsets- 30x10/20x10 40x10/20x10 40x10/20x10
Db lateral-15x10 20x10 20x10
Revers pec deck-100x10 110x10 130x8x2
*trap work and ab work

Another decent workout after all the garbage i ate all weekend. Pumps were good as well. Ill get some updated photos as well, as soon as i get some of this unwanted fat/bloat off from the binge eating i did :D

Food so far:
160g southwest hashbrowns
3 whole jumbo eggs
12 oz milk
1 slintensity
25g ostarine

Lunch
6oz ribeye
56g stuffing

Preworkout
1 scoop ignite 2
5g leucine
30mg s4

Postworkout
1 slintensity
1 scoop glycomyx
1 scoop pro
14oz milk
5g creatine, leucine and glutamine

Postworkout meal
1 bag knorr stroganhoff pasta
6 oz chicken

Still have some more to eat.. not sure what i wanna eat yet. Hittin some chess tomorrow with bicep action. Yea buddy.

Side note- went to jesse auditorium on MUs campus and watched "A christmas carol" musical/play by nebraskas traveling acting team. They did really well, had a good time with the fiance and friends. Anybody else go out and see plays.. or is it just me lol

God bless!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up 22 on just osta? My man!!!! Those are some gains to be proud of keep that **** up son!!!

- Valdez

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
tyga tyga Supplement Logs 3