S***'s About to get REAL with NeedToBuildMuscle's Transaderm and Epi-Strong!!(SPNSRD)

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Sorry I know this thread its kind of misleading, I bought the epi strong out of my own pocket..I'm officially logging transaderm for NTBM ..

Support supps??? What are those? Haha nah I'm actually not using any, which I don't recommend. I will be loading up on milk thistle during pct.

On another note, I'm starting to get a nice all day pump, alpha male is starting to peak..libido is outta control!! My ex is coming to visit and needs a place to stay Sunday..perfect timing :sgrin:
My increased libido just got me in a bit of trouble... Thank god for the plan B pill ;) Im also hoping theres some truth behind having lower sperm counts while on ph's haha.

steppinRazor

Awards
My increased libido just got me in a bit of trouble... Thank god for the plan B pill ;) Im also hoping theres some truth behind having lower sperm counts while on ph's haha.
Not sure how I feel about that one..haha.guess as long as I'm back to normal count when my body is back to homeostasis I guess that's coo..

steppinRazor

Awards
Long weekend..my laptop crapped out on me..its only 6 months old, guess that's a Dell for you..under warranty still, thank god...so between that and some other ****, gonna be playing catch up for the next few days....

Work outs haven't been better! very noticeable strength gains, hammer curling 40s gettin thru reps faster and easier..bench is slowly but surely improving too which is unbelievable for me..good times!!

Weight is up too, weighed in at 176 giving me about 4 lbs..in guessing this is partly due to increased cals but muscles are definitely Fuller.

I upped the transaderm to 6 pumps over the weekend, not sure why..but hey it can't hurt lol

Gonna make it a point to get some more actual workouts posted...not trying to slack on the log..its just one damn thing after another lately..heh..

Edit..if sentences aren't coherent due to completely out of context words..its cuz I'm posting from mobile stop...auto correct and all that junk

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

god if i had all the money ive spent on plan B over the yrs....lol

steppinRazor

Awards
Ohhh...also in the rush of leavin my house at 6 am I totally forgot my epi...I won't have my first dose til about 4pm...pissed me off..but I should be ok right...long half life on this stuff?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
epi's half life is est~8hrs. But its still in your system for a few days. Missing the one dose isnt the end of the world but should be avoided.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Missing one dose isn't a big deal. Missing a lot of them is though ;)

Keep up the great work bro!

steppinRazor

Awards
Feeling strong today lol..I wanna go tear it up!! Exam in physiology says otherwise..
on the bright side I got my epi on time today..

Yesterdays workout.
Legs, abs

Free motion squat machine
220X 10
240X 10x2

Leg press
180X 10
270X 10x2

Leg ups

Leg extension
135X 10
145X10
150X 10

Calf extension
115X 12
125X 12x2

Weighed crunches
110x30 x3

Not a real long workout..but I'm a novice when it comes to leg work..more to come

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling strong today lol..I wanna go tear it up!! Exam in physiology says otherwise..
on the bright side I got my epi on time today..

Yesterdays workout.
Legs, abs

Free motion squat machine
220X 10
240X 10x2

Leg press
180X 10
270X 10x2

Leg ups

Leg extension
135X 10
145X10
150X 10

Calf extension
115X 12
125X 12x2

Weighed crunches
110x30 x3

Not a real long workout..but I'm a novice when it comes to leg work..more to come
Nice workout, legs and abs.. those are the best two to hit lol. Make you feel sick all in one day haha!!!

I am going to do a PR day soon in the state gym in the city some time next month. I think ill be video taping it! Almost like a PL Meet lol. Gonna try hit 1RMs on squat, deadlift, bench, military! hahah! Then end with some kroc rows with 110lbs!!!

steppinRazor

Awards
Thnks y'all
Yeah lol if i dont feel likwe im gonna puke after squats i figure im doing'm wrong..
So i hit chest and arms yesterday, the pump im getting is down right insane..i love it :D
i'm starting to harden up quite a bit too..seems the epi is in full effect and the transaderm is kickin ass backing up every step of the way!!

Flat Bench
135x12
185x5 x3
135x10

Decline Bench (smith Machine)
185x10
205x6
205x7

20 push ups

Incline Dumbbell press
60x5 x2
55x8

Hammer Curls
40x10 x2
40x8

Pec Fly (machine)
160x10
160x8 x2

Tricep Extension (machine)
85x12 x3

Bicep Dumbbell Curls (diff variation)
35x12
35x10

Standing Cable Flys
30x12 x3

Rope Pull Down
90x12 x3

20 Push Ups

Hammer Curls
35's until burn out..

Tricep Kick Backs
20x12 x3

all in all felt great, super motivated, agression is WAAAAYY up!! i wish everyday was like this.. im really impressed so far, i was a non believer in epi not long ago..idunno if its the higher dosing or adding the transaderm or both! but im hooked.. hey NTBM, Bring epistrong back for good!!
this is a killer stack!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I wish they would keep Epi-strong in the lineup. That compound has done more positive things for my body than any other I've used! Good to see things going good in here ;)

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Man I wish they would keep Epi-strong in the lineup. That compound has done more positive things for my body than any other I've used! Good to see things going good in here ;)
why is epi-strong being taken out of the lineup may i ask?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout man!

Yea why are they taking it out? (The epi strong).

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as well......Epi-Strong seems like a solid item....hard time getting the raws?

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
I'm curious as well......Epi-Strong seems like a solid item....hard time getting the raws?
seems like the only explanation to me. Unless hdrol/super were beating it out as a similar dry gainers, but it seems to get a LOT of love on here

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why is epi-strong being taken out of the lineup may i ask?
I'm unsure of the true reason behind it being discontinued. I don't want to see it go either, but I don't think its going to stop at EPI. I'm sure in time you will see all PHs get discontinued due to impending legislation.

steppinRazor

Awards
yeah its a shame..heard theres less than 50 bottles left too..too damn broke these days or i'd be on it.

10/20/11
Back and Shoulders

Pull Ups (BW)
12, 10, 10

Bent Over Row
135x12
155x10 x3

Shoulder Press
140x10
180x12 x2

Barbell Shurg
225x12
245x12
245x10

Arnold Press
40x12
40x10
40x8

Seated Row
150x10
150x12
162.5 x7

Rear Delt (machine)
137.5x12
157.5x10
165x8

Wide Grip PullDown
102x10 x2
144x5

Dead Lift
115x10
135x12 x2
135x10

Bent over Row
135x16 x3

Dumbbell Shrug
80x12
80x10 x2

Rear Delt
150x10
150x8 x2

Shoulder Press
180x12
heres where i suddenly felt i could just lift a hell of alot more than normal
220x10
220x6

that sghit felt damn good..idunno if i was just slacking on weioght before but god damn that was a hell of a jump in weight

Lateral Dumbbell Raises
30x10 x3

So definitely gettin some significant strength increases..everyday keeps gettin better..today im gonna hit legs, cant wait :D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah sh1tty epi will be gone soon. sux.

nice workouts tho boss, keep it up.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see those strength increases bud, and it will only get better from here! ;)

steppinRazor

Awards
Good to see those strength increases bud, and it will only get better from here! ;)
Thanks man, and yeah it sure as hell is :D
Yesterday I hit legs and abs, hit way more volume than normal and even hit a PR on leg press!
Today I spent the morning doing chest and arms, strength is incredible, getting way more reps..I tend to keep the weights a little lighter when working alone tho. Hit my usual routine, then an all out speed circuit towards the end, I haven't had this much drive in a long time!! Felt like I was gonna puke when I was done! Lol..good times

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
great stack!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I love the beastdrol myself from, mrsupps

steppinRazor

Awards
So woke up today with a massive tooth ache. Possibly an infection, idunno. It hurts..going to see a dentist. Is there anything I should avoid while on cycle? anyone know the effects of antibiotics while on cycle?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So woke up today with a massive tooth ache. Possibly an infection, idunno. It hurts..going to see a dentist. Is there anything I should avoid while on cycle? anyone know the effects of antibiotics while on cycle?
To my knowledge there should be no problem with antibiotics and being on cycle, but I am not positive on that.

Just started my log....join me if you will bro. Would love to have you along!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/185297-rickrocks-gettin-diesel.html#post3056639

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks Rick, nice log man great detail..stack looks killer :)

So I have an infection spreading to the back of my jaw from an upper molar or wisdom tooth..on some antibiotics now but turned down the pain killers for personal reasons..sucks I had no focus in the gym today.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rick, nice log man great detail..stack looks killer :)

So I have an infection spreading to the back of my jaw from an upper molar or wisdom tooth..on some antibiotics now but turned down the pain killers for personal reasons..sucks I had no focus in the gym today.
Wow that sucks man. Hope that heals up soon.

BTW...thanks for joining ;)

steppinRazor

Awards
Yup thanks..it sucks man..but at least today I was able to work with out being terribly distracted.

Legs, abs today

squats
155x 10
185x10 x2

Leg ups (bw)
30x3

Leg press
270X10
Calf extension 270x12
320x10
C.E. 320x12
320x10
C.E 320x12

Seated leg curl
120x12 x3

Leg extension
120x12
144x12 x3

Calf presses (seated)
90x12 x3

Weighted crunches
110x30 x2
110x25

Super squat
180x10
270x10 x3

Leg extensions
144x10 x3

I think I actually missed something..got in the zone today.. Its funny but it also sucks how different the weight its calibrated on the machines of the different gyms I go to..so bear with me here..I'm confused too lol..I just push asfar as I think I can go.

anyways weight is up to 180!! bringing my total up 8 solid lbs, I'm not complaining, although some maybe fat ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow sounds like you are making good use of the stack! up 8 lbs? haha, nice!
I never liked going to gyms and using different stuff too. One gym I was able to leg press only around 800lbs, and in another I was able to leg press 1100lbs for 8s... I was like wtf? Also, some gyms grease the weights better lol.

steppinRazor

Awards
Hell yeah man..feeling pretty good..its hard to say tho, having just come off that little recomp and losing a few lbs, I wonder if I just gained them back real quick. all I know is I'm up, and def looking fuller :)

steppinRazor

Awards
Just ordered 2 more bottles of Epi-Strong..get'm while they're hot folks!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good work!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered 2 more bottles of Epi-Strong..get'm while they're hot folks!!
I did the same a week ago. I had to break down and add more to my stash before it disappears! :run:

Nice work in here man! Up 8 lbs already is awesome! Keep it up!

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks! Yeah loving life right now :D

Apologize on the slow updates..posting mobile..I hate it.
Yesterdays workout
Chest, arms

Was a quick one.I wish I coulda stayed longer.

Flat bench
155X12
185X7,6,5
Those aren't exactly PRs but I seriously haven't been able to trip that many times in a LONG time

Incline dumbbell press
60X10
65X8,8,6

Hammer curls
45X10,9,7

30 pushups

pec fly
160X8 x3

Rope pulldowns
100X12
120X10 x3

25 pushups

Alternating dumbbell curls
35X12 x3

tricep kick backs
25X12 x3

There was a few more things but I was in a rush so I didn't record..

Things are goin great, besides getting some joint pain..my fault, stopped taking the fish oil for a few days...back on it and gonna be ordering some cissus ..

Gotta run..will post todays work out first thing in the morn :)

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
glad ur killin it dude, and glad ur responding well to the epi. Keep it up

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another awesome workout man. I knew you would love the Epi-Strong!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get in that cissus and joint support man!! Itll help you out BIG time!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Also don't be so quick to increase the weights just because you can.....epi is really good at boosting the strength but if you aren't careful your joints will start to take a toll

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks for the encouragement fellas..
Yeah I gotta get on that cissus..especially if I up the epi like I plan to.

As far as increasing weight, its not like I'm climbing dramatically, more like breaking some plateaus..especially on bench thank god..
gonna post yesterdays WO after class :)

steppinRazor

Awards
10/26.. lower volume
Back &shoulders

Pull ups (BW)

Arnold Press
40x10
45x10,8

Bent Over BArbell Row
135x12
155x12 x3

Shoulder Press
145x10 x2
160x6

Barbell Shrugs
225x12
245x12 x3

Lateral DB Raises
30x10 x3
35x6

Seated Cable Row (close Grip)
150x12 x3

Rear Delt (machine)
115x10
120x10 x3

Cable Dead Lifts
so this gym i go to doesnt allow deads unless its on this crappy cable pully machine..lame.
150x12
160x10 x3

Wasnt a bad workout.. like i said gettin some joint pain, but foucus and drive is enough to power thru it..
ordered some USP super cissus rx..they're caps, i hope they do the trick

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10/26.. lower volume
Back &shoulders

Pull ups (BW)

Arnold Press
40x10
45x10,8

Bent Over BArbell Row
135x12
155x12 x3

Shoulder Press
145x10 x2
160x6

Barbell Shrugs
225x12
245x12 x3

Lateral DB Raises
30x10 x3
35x6

Seated Cable Row (close Grip)
150x12 x3

Rear Delt (machine)
115x10
120x10 x3

Cable Dead Lifts
so this gym i go to doesnt allow deads unless its on this crappy cable pully machine..lame.
150x12
160x10 x3

Wasnt a bad workout.. like i said gettin some joint pain, but foucus and drive is enough to power thru it..
ordered some USP super cissus rx..they're caps, i hope they do the trick
They definitely worked for some ppl. One of my friends said that fish oil was the best joint support product he has ever taken... Lucky lol. He said cissus just made his farts smell weird... haha.

BTW nice workout. Weird deadlift.... sorry about the ****ty gym... wtf man... do I have to go to like a "Power gym" when I get back to Hawaii? Are most gyms now becoming like cardio exclusive? crappy...

steppinRazor

Awards
I use the usp product your talking about. Seems to be working good for me.
Good stuff!

They definitely worked for some ppl. One of my friends said that fish oil was the best joint support product he has ever taken... Lucky lol. He said cissus just made his farts smell weird... haha.

BTW nice workout. Weird deadlift.... sorry about the ****ty gym... wtf man... do I have to go to like a "Power gym" when I get back to Hawaii? Are most gyms now becoming like cardio exclusive? crappy...
Haha yeah my farts are bout as funky as they come, with all the eggs and whey, if anything the cissus would be a welcome change ;)
Far as the deads man, itsucks for sure, but I have a different gym I go to where I can get some real work done..its pretty sad this golds gym has gone totally soft

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus is a lifesaver on EPI. You will be glad you added it! ;)

steppinRazor

Awards
Work out consisted of a lot of squats, leg presses and ab work..was ill preparEd so I was unable to record exact numbers, I did however keep the weight on the medium to the light side..have a driving test tomorrow to getmy license back, its bad enough I'm gonna be driving a stick (its been years) I don't need my jello-fied from an intense leg day..tomorrow gonna annihilate some chest! Hoping to set some PRs :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG it's a golds? shiet... I know in Hawaii we got like 8 24hr fitnesses and ONE power gym. I hope the 24hrs haven't gone soft...