Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
edit

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
also I will be increasing my furaguno alot...I realized I have more furaguno than I do oxyguno, so the oxyguno will run out before the furaguno, I want them both to last the same amount of time, and therefore will be lowering my carbs a tad, and still doing cardio ED

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
half right...I was going to mention that your thickness numbers are MUUUCH higher than your width #s because I thought you only hit 110 for pulldowns but then saw the 180. Still heavy ass rows man..sh1t.

wood23

wood23

Awards
I know this is a hard question to answer as you bumped the dosages of oxyguno and added furoguno but what do you think is the minimum amount of oxyguno to make some gains. I dont want or have enough to run as high as you but what do you think it has any use stacked with something else.
Cheers

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
half right...I was going to mention that your thickness numbers are MUUUCH higher than your width #s because I thought you only hit 110 for pulldowns but then saw the 180. Still heavy ass rows man..sh1t.
should I make a video???
I know this is a hard question to answer as you bumped the dosages of oxyguno and added furoguno but what do you think is the minimum amount of oxyguno to make some gains. I dont want or have enough to run as high as you but what do you think it has any use stacked with something else.
Cheers
when I dumped Oxy up to 10 ED, I felt different, hard to explain it. Furaguno is weird...honestly Ive never 'felt' anything on it other than I sweat alot, if you call that a feel then thats it...

Legs
Squat
275x10
315x5
335x5
275x8
225x10
Leg Press
changed it up and did a bulgarian volume set of 10x10
600x10x10
Calves
3 platesx10x5

No cardio...

tonights WO was HELL. today I was really busy and didnt get enough meals in :(

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha I wasn't calling you out bro. I was saying nice work on the rows lol. If you vid it, I would still watch it tho. Do it up!

How much have your lifts gone up now?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
haha I wasn't calling you out bro. I was saying nice work on the rows lol. If you vid it, I would still watch it tho. Do it up!

How much have your lifts gone up now?
I know you weren't calling me out, just sayin..I will make some vids

Most of my lifts have gone up, I'm pleased with the progress I've made so far

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Shut up vag.

Make a video. Met just called you a puss.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahah

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
going out of town for the weekend, will update when I get back

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now what am I gonna do with myself?! :28:...unsubb

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
but I back now, and have been seeing some major gains in strength...new PR's were 165 BB Curl and 275x5 Flat BB Bench...only had 2 workouts since last post. weekend was really fun and nice to relax, didnt cheat at all on diet...ate alot of eggs. oats, and chicken :)
also got good cardio from swimming

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
165 mother fukcing lb curls?!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I saw the $15 per bottle I was tempted to pick some up then I looked at my stash and decided I had ENOUGH for a while. Plus not too high on taking those particular compounds post expiration date when it would be atleast a year after they expired before I even thought about touching them.

Good luck with ur cycle and keep up the hard work. And 165 bb curl is just sick!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
165 mother fukcing lb curls?!!
well I shouldve noted they were cheat curls, my bad...alot of my friends are starting to note that Ive gotten bigger :)

tonights Back WO was good, got a new PR, 295for 6 on BB Rows!! idk what my weight is, I may check it tomorrow morning. Also Ive increased my cals a tad...only because my hunger is through the roof :swordfight:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are a strong mofo man! Get some vids up! I wanna see this crazy strength of yours!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
You are a strong mofo man! Get some vids up! I wanna see this crazy strength of yours!
I will when I can, but it will be in PCT

weight is up to 230!!!! thats 10-15 pounds :) and Im not done until Sunday, and Im going to keep gaining in PCT. oohhhh yeeaaaa :scratchchin:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn man! 10-15lbs?! lol Nice!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
today was legs, didnt got too heavy, but i got 315 for 7, 6 1/2 on my own, the last half of one was with a spot...I recorded it, might post a vid, not sure if its worthy

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
post it up man! Is it poor quality?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Damn brother! Glad to see everything is working out and that you're making solid gains.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
yesterday went in to do arms...after a few sets of triceps I felt like dog $hit, today Im too busy to get in the gym, so tomorrow Ill do arms, then start PCT on Monday!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant get the vid to work

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still doesnt work. You should youtube it

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever posted on Youtube before?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm..yeah I guess try doing it again in the video section. Either way 315 for 7 squat is nice man! :clap2:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hmmm..yeah I guess try doing it again in the video section. Either way 315 for 7 squat is nice man! :clap2:
I will later. Thanks man, Ive had better, really disappointed in myself...Ive had too much on my plate, which is my fault, no excuse, I know I could be doing better

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I dont know whats wrong with the video thing, but I cannot get it to work :(
anyway, Im starting PCT tonight, 1 dose of ReCycle and 1 dose of Nolva (10mg) and 1 dose of Liver Care, Hyperdrol will be tomorrow along with creatine mono

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice results man. Let's see if you can maintain them. So nolva at 10mg all the way through?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Nice results man. Let's see if you can maintain them. So nolva at 10mg all the way through?
yea man, the weird thing is the first half of the cycle I was lifting in the 8-10 rep range (I had got stuck in that mindset from the summer) the last half of the cycle I started lifting in the 4-6 rep range and that when I started to see good gains in strength, was it the stack? or the way I was lifting? I dont know...

10mg for only 1 or 2 weeks, I dont feel like I need it but going to run it for safety anyway...
4 caps of Hyperdrol ED (1 am, pre WO, 1 post WO, 1 before bed)
2 of ReCycle (1 am, 1 before bed)
2-3 Liver Care (am, pm)
creatine mono-5g pre and post WO or pre WO and before bed

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've learned from past experience that changing rep ranges messes with things while "on". Halfway through is enough to still make some awesome gains. Dropping the reps in half will make you move up in higher increments of weight. So sounds the cycle was a success. Get some pics up man.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
^pics will be up whenever I can get my girl to take some, today is chest/tri

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from doin chest/tri, was a good workout. got 255 for 6 on flat and 235 for 4 on incline. For some reason my elbow felt dry, so went fairly light on triceps, but intensity was high (stayed in the 8-10 rep range, 30-45 sec. rests)

weird note-my obliques are really sore, I did a few sets of twist yesterday but they're usually not this sore :think:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I think I have a slight case of mood effect from the cycle, lately Ive been a little depressed, I have almost no motivation to lift, or do anything..not good

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I think I have a slight case of mood effect from the cycle, lately Ive been a little depressed, I have almost no motivation to lift, or do anything..not good
Start watching some BB videos preWO for motivational purpose.....or throw down some ECA preWO....if that doesn't get you motivated nothing will!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Start watching some BB videos preWO for motivational purpose.....or throw down some ECA preWO....if that doesn't get you motivated nothing will!
good idea...Ill get back into Jay Cutler, ECA is going to wait though lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It happens man. Thats the PCT blues. Suck it up and work out man. Why were you banned?

Porty

Awards
.....or throw down some ECA preWO....
ECA is going to wait though lol
ECA pre-WO? That sounds CRAZY to me. My heart feels like it's going to explode without ECA after some workouts, with ECA so close to go time I can pretty much assure death on arrival.

Kg, dunno if I missed it in the thread but I am curious why you were tapering the oxy and fura, and not just dropping it off completely?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jakellpet Supplement Logs 158