KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
glad your here B, your advice is much appreciated

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Damn man you change your mind a lot. :). Glad to see you going higher on the dosage though.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
for better absorption, Ive been mixing in the Oxy with protein shakes. I was going to take Oxy with fat source to helpo with digestion, but I found out the fat only helps if the compound is non-methylated, Oxy isn't so Im just taking it with isolate whey

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Legs
Squat
235x10
275x8
345x1
315x6
225x10
Leg Press
400x10
600x10
800x10
Calf Raise-I do Jay Cutler style raises, you go half way up, pause, then the other half up and slowly down--burns like a mother
2 platesx10x2
3 platesx10x2
Side Laterals supersetted with Front Raises
20x10x2

*it must be the Oxy, but Ive been sweating more than I do on ECA, its to a point where its ridiculous

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
some interesting things to update...the thermo effect of Oxyguno is amazing. Its almost the end of the first week and the most significant side effect I can tell from it thus far is how much of a thermo effect I get from it. Strength feels up a tad, vascularity is through the roof!
One MAJOR side effect is my appetite. I dont know how Oxy is supposed to effect this, but I can go Keto if I had to :think: but when I eat carbs, I will get full from a piece of bread, but then about 30-45 mins later, I am so hungry I can eat a cow....so should I stay low carb? or give in and feed my hunger?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
brotha, i think you could recomp on this eating maintenance calories, but its really up to you - its your cycle. recomp would obviously be more pronounced (more effective) if your calories were lower than maintenance, but again, your call.

nice squats!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
brotha, i think you could recomp on this eating maintenance calories, but its really up to you - its your cycle. recomp would obviously be more pronounced (more effective) if your calories were lower than maintenance, but again, your call.

nice squats!
what macros would you recommend?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Bi's/Tri's
Close Grip Bench
185x8
205x8
225x6
155x14
Cable Pushdown
10x8
11x8
12x6
Dips-BW
3x10
DB Curl
55x8
65x6
65x6
45x15
EZ Bar Curl
95x8
115x8
135x6
65x20-close grip
Preacher Curl-21's
3x90

10 min HIIT cardio

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
updates....ridiculous amount of sweating, incredibly swore, sleep is amazing

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Number are looking solid - I think I got my CGBP up to like 265.....Epi works wonders for your strength.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i've never done cutting macros before. timber i think would be better to ask about this.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Number are looking solid - I think I got my CGBP up to like 265.....Epi works wonders for your strength.
my best was 265x6 back on Hdrol...we'll see how it goes with Oxy, but when Im on X-Tren, watch out!
i've never done cutting macros before. timber i think would be better to ask about this.
I miss Timber

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Legs
Squat
185x10
225x8
275x6
315x5
305x6
185x15-DC Rest Pause
Leg Press
400x10
600x6
800x6
800x6
Calves-Jay Cutler style
3 platesx10x2
3 plates+35lb platex10x2

11 min HIIT

todays workout was really good, I didnt go to heavy on the squats because I want to really kill my legs to get some growth, got back tomorrow..rows will be fun

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It's all good man, get in the gym and kill it. Show everyone what's up.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
well school has been kicking my @ss...havent slept much and my diet has been out of whack a little...

Back
T-Bar Row
3 platesx10x2
4 platesx8
5 platesx6
Lat Pulldown
120x10
140x6
150x6
110x12
BB Shrugs-Smith
225x14
315x10x2
405x8
BB Row
185x10
205x8
225x6
245x6
Cable Row
120x10x2

12 min HIIT

Chest/Shoulders
DB Military
55x10x2
75x6x2
BB Incline
185x8
205x8
225x6x4x3-DC set
BB Decline
185x8
225x6x2
155x8
DB Flat Press with wrist supinated at end
75x8x2
90x3
75x2
BW Dips
2x8

12 min HIIT

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
basically my appetite is all fukked up, Ive decided to stick with 1 bowl of oats (50g carbs) with breakfast, 1 piece of wheat bread (20g carbs) post WO, and assorted carbs from salads, whey, PB...

my sleep has been better than ever, Im recovering fast as hell, Im never really sore, strength has increased a little, havent seen much change in physique, its only been 1 week

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Good work and numbers man. My strength and endurance are going up and pumps are through the roof on the epi! Keep them weights rollin.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with the weight increases, epi will make you strong as **** but if you start upping the weight too much your joints will dry the f*ck out.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
sorry, been awol the last few days. what's the good word?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Don't use either of those

No shotgun is loaded with un neccecary **** and jacked may be to powerfull

Go on NP get arginine citruline and if they have the powder norvaline
i agree, way too much crap in NO Shotgun, and i would save tghe JAcked for pct, or to combat lethergy(on other cycles SD namely) go natural on cycle and then break out the supps to aid ya thru pct.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
sorry, been awol the last few days. what's the good word?
good word is Im feeling a little stronger (still early) and I feel 'on' as some say...lol
bad word is my appetite has a mind of its own..
going to do lower back and hammies...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Lower Back & Legs
Deadlift
225x10
315x8x2
365x6
385x1-PR
315x8
225x10
Leg Ext
190x10
230x8
250x6
230x8
190x10
Leg Curl
110x8
160x6
130x8
110x10
Calf Raise-Jat Cutler style
3 platesx10

12 min interval cardio

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I feel this truly is very slow acting...I want to up the dose to 8 ED tmrw, but not sure if I should or will?
Should I add in Furaguno or save that?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll swap you three more bottles of oxyguno for 3 of furaguno if you want to dose this higher :D

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I'll swap you three more bottles of oxyguno for 3 of furaguno if you want to dose this higher :D
damn, too late man, already enough...Idk what to do with the Furaguno, opinions???

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Overdose it FTW!
haha I think Ill up the dose to 8 ED of Oxy. Should I add in Furaguno???
My Nolva hasn't came in the mail yet (dont know why) Ill prob get shutdown if I stack them..

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
haha I think Ill up the dose to 8 ED of Oxy. Should I add in Furaguno???
My Nolva hasn't came in the mail yet (dont know why) Ill prob get shutdown if I stack them..
I would go ahead and stack them - give it a shot. Just keep an eye on your BP.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a different substance, but still very close structurally to hdrol, pmag, and those are dosed at 75+mgs per day, combined with the small amount of anecdotal eveidence that 3-4 (22.5-30 mgs) does nothing, I would think that 10-12 per day is where this should be dosed. 8 is 60 mgs, again with the hdrol comparison, for many 60mgs of hdrol solo will do very little. Just my .02 cents.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a different substance, but still very close structurally to hdrol, pmag, and those are dosed at 75+mgs per day, combined with the small amount of anecdotal eveidence that 3-4 (22.5-30 mgs) does nothing, I would think that 10-12 per day is where this should be dosed. 8 is 60 mgs, again with the hdrol comparison, for many 60mgs of hdrol solo will do very little. Just my .02 cents.
Im in the same mind set, Im upping the dose to 10 ED today
so now itll look like
6/10/10/10/10/10

as for the Furaguno, I know what you mean in might as well...but I want to see what Oxyguno is capable of

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
What the hell, I'll the Furaguno...200 ED for a week, then dumpo it ip to 300
200/300/300/300/300

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Good man! If you are going to do this...DO IT BIG!

Both are really mild compounds and should combine to be a pretty potent stack. Why did you choose such a mild compound over Epi?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Good man! If you are going to do this...DO IT BIG!

Both are really mild compounds and should combine to be a pretty potent stack. Why did you choose such a mild compound over Epi?
not sure Silver :( just everything I read, I saw gyno, lethargy, acne, etc...all the bad sides were some how tied into some logs. Dont get me wrong, yes there was some good ones and bad ones...and Oxy was sooo cheap I couldn't pass it up But Im doing X-Tren next, so that should be good :afro:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
not sure Silver :( just everything I read, I saw gyno, lethargy, acne, etc...all the bad sides were some how tied into some logs. Dont get me wrong, yes there was some good ones and bad ones...and Oxy was sooo cheap I couldn't pass it up But Im doing X-Tren next, so that should be good :afro:
Yea buddy. GET BIG.

Tren log here we come!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Bi's & Tri's
Close Grip BB Bench
185x10
225x8
235x6
245x5
185x10
V-Handle Pressdown
100x8
110x8
120x6
BW Dips
3x10
BB Curl-with some cheating
95x8
115x8
135x6
145x5
155x4-PR
DB Curl
55x8
65x6
65x6 S.S. 40x10
EZ Bar Curl 21's
3 sets

20 min interval cardio

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
tonights WO was one of the best I've had in some time, deff feeling stronger and looking jacked, weird how I feel this is going to turn out to be a good cycle

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
tonights WO was one of the best I've had in some time, deff feeling stronger and looking jacked, weird how I feel this is going to turn out to be a good cycle
HUUUURAAAHHHH. Get it done man!

Funny you know....now that i'm in PCT i'm feeling like i'm still getting bigger and stronger!

Da OG Hulk

Awards
quick question.. sorry i am doing this on here i jsut cant figure it out.. but how do i post a new thread?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I somehow hurt my upper neck, so I have been out of the gym since Friday, this sucks but it has given me more time to focus on diet, and time to recover, both physically and mentally

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that man. Hopefully all gets better soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jakellpet Supplement Logs 158