'Run To The Hills'-KgTomCat's Oxyguno Log

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
It happens man. Thats the PCT blues. Suck it up and work out man. Why were you banned?
Im back to feeling good, strength is down a little
best numbers from the last two workouts are 2 sets of 80 lb for 8 DB military shoulder press and 315 squat, 3x5

I got banned for a lil...trying to get rid of this X-Tren
ECA pre-WO? That sounds CRAZY to me. My heart feels like it's going to explode without ECA after some workouts, with ECA so close to go time I can pretty much assure death on arrival.

Kg, dunno if I missed it in the thread but I am curious why you were tapering the oxy and fura, and not just dropping it off completely?
yea I tappered off of the Oxy but ramped up the Fura, then stopped. so my system might have been in a little shock from the lose thereof but Im back now so its all good.

-other than the last two days of lethargy and no motivation/depression, PCT is going good

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
had a chest workout today, it was hard to get a pump or sweat going, but once I got in the zone everything was nice

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is everything holding up?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Nice informative log here KG. Sounds like the Oxyguno and Furaguno treated you well. I loved running the fura compound my first time...never have gotten so cut up so fast (I used Furazadrol when it first hit the market). Also, I would recommend using some Ashwaghanda, bulk glucuronolactone, 5-HTP, L-Dopa, and Rhodiola Rosea to help with mood balance if you need some help to alleviate any lack of motivation, depression, or lethargy. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good advice

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, everything is going smooth! Ive increased my cals somewhat, about 10-15 hundred cals (mainly carbs) and feeling great. my weight is steady at 228-230, I dont seem to be gaining any fat which is great, Ive been doing 5 min of cardio pre workout and 20 min post workout, this may be helping. diet is mainly clean, but I do cheat here and there, strength has stayed the same...got 275 for 2 sets of 6 on BB Row tonight, Im only a week into PCT and everything is good so Im happy thus far

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
10-15 hundred as in 1000 to 1500 cals?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
10-15 hundred as in 1000 to 1500 cals?
yes, maybe not ALL in carbs, for example instead of 1/2 cup of oatmeal Ill have 1 1/2 or 2 cups, instead of 1 bagel, 2 bagels and instead of 1 bowl of Raisin Bran, 2 bowls with 2% Milk instead of Skim, also Ive been eating alot of pasta...Im just my appetite has increased overall. Its kind of confusing because Im hungry but do not want to eat because Im scared of getting fat lol

and Ive been having a few :burger:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Careful brada. Up that cardio if you are going to start eating that much more.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Careful brada. Up that cardio if you are going to start eating that much more.
Im not going over board with it but I know what you mean, thanks for the little tip

---thats what she said HAHA

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear everything is going well man - that's a serious increase in cals...keep an eye on that waistline! I've dropped my cardio down to 4 days @ 30mins each session per week but am actually running for 2-3 of those sessions and seems to be treating me well.

Great work man; looking forward in seeing what PCT has to bring you.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing 20 minutes of cardio ED post WO, dont worry Im watching my waistline lol

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
PCT is going smooth, hunger, libido, strength, everything is up and running

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you going to do before/after pics?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well considering how much weight you put on, Im sure it will be noticeable. Do it up son

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Well considering how much weight you put on, Im sure it will be noticeable. Do it up son
im going to do arms...ill post up some pics after my post shake and maybe tmrw morning when Ive been fasted haha

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to share that I think this is the #1 video for pre WO motivation..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTNf3azZZak"]YouTube - Ronnie Coleman - Training Video[/ame]

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
also I need some opinions...WHAT SHOULD MY NEXT CYCLE BE???
1. X-TREN
2. H-DROL
3. M-DROL

...am thinking about running X-Tren solo then doing X-Tren/H-Drol, opinions???

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
also I need some opinions...WHAT SHOULD MY NEXT CYCLE BE???
1. X-TREN
2. H-DROL
3. M-DROL

...am thinking about running X-Tren solo then doing X-Tren/H-Drol, opinions???
X-Tren 60/60/60/90/90/90
M-Drol 10/20/20

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Do whatever Tom. Just don't try to cut ever again.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about the before pic?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remind me how much weight you gained?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
The weight doesn't really look like quality weight from those pictures... You need to do a few more - back / side / legs to figure it out...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I starting to lose motivation to keep pursing bodybuilding, help me out guys..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like someone's gotta case of the PCT Blues. What does your PCT look like right now?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I think its mainly stress. but lately Ive been asking myself, "why lift? why be strong and big?"
What you'd rather be weak and out of shape? There are lots of benefits from lifting weights man.....

establishing a mind-muscle connection
gaining patience
meeting others that like to lift
gaining self-confidence with an improved physique
being in great health
getting to grunt really really loud
etc

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha liked the last one :lol:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
lol at DarkHalf...so far PCT is not going bad, Im holding my weight, haven't lost ANY strength, i dont know what was wrong with me when I posted that b.s., last night me and my friend to a rugby party at the neighboring college and every single guy was staring at me, this just reminds me that when your bigger than someone you feel inferior or intimidated, so I consider the alternative and Im happy :)

what does anyone think about pulsing X-Tren? I have two bottles and dont know what to do with them, Im trying to sell them but no one around me will buy them, I would run it but Ive been told by numerous people that its guaranteed hairloss and not so great gains...any thoughts on this?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to give an update..the last two days I have done almost absolutely nothing, and loved it! be mad but my diet has been a little off too, sorry but Im human. I feel great and am doing chest later today...also my cardio from now on will be either HIIT in the form of running, biking, stair, or elliptical (all machine of course) or just outside distance running like the good old days. yes, I could do HIIT outside but that wouldn't last long.

weight is still holding at 230 which is good...on a side note Im still deeply thinking about X-Tren in January...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
just a new update. weight is still at 230, strength is getting nice. got 285 for 2 on flat bench, 355 for 5 on squats, bb rowed 335 for 6 and shrugged 495 for 8

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice #s man

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
nice #s man
thanx man, too bad I have to go easy this week...my braces are getting tightened tomorrow morning so my whole mouth is going to be in pain, its hard to go heavy when I cant bite down

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried maxi lights w/ wings?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or maybe Depends if u r getting up their in age lol

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Quit being a b*tch Tom... Your mouth hurts?

Your boyfriend must be having a field day. Anal week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jakellpet Supplement Logs 158