Rtmilburn takes nootropimax

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the good stuff is at the office. Sorry bro all I got is the old Apple tablet at home. I need to get a good Microsoft laptop for home. I turn off my phone when I get home so people don't call me. If it's family or friends they know to call the wife.
Haha smart man!!! No worries I'll just sleep I'm drained anyways.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a technician (aka mechanic) for the largest Toyota dealer in the northwest
Sweet when I have a car repair question I know who to ask! Of coarse my cars are old and not that hard to fix, most of the time.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little late,.......

tumblr_m19pliS10V1qj7m87o1_500.jpg

chloe-vevrier-01.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So guys I've been experiencing a weird symptom!! Severe head congestion, not like mucus; rather like flying on a plane. I wasn't sure if it was related with the product so I've been experimenting but taking days off. Well it does it when I take it and days I don't take it I don't get it and I've been doing this all week

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder which ingredient is causing it?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So guys I've been experiencing a weird symptom!! Severe head congestion, not like mucus; rather like flying on a plane. I wasn't sure if it was related with the product so I've been experimenting but taking days off. Well it does it when I take it and days I don't take it I don't get it and I've been doing this all week
Check BP, had the same feeling when BP spiked, pressure right in front of face -where sinuses are located.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check BP, had the same feeling when BP spiked, pressure right in front of face -where sinuses are located.
Bp is actually good I normally slightly elevated but I'm actually lower than MY normal so I am at 119/63 while taking it I have no idea where I'm at without taking it though

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used it to workout yesterday for the first time and wow the focus was unreal!!! Gave me all the benefits I've mentioned before, plus a good bump in euphoria. This was my first time working out on noots and wow I love it!!

You guys got to try this if you aren't (I know most are I'm behind the curve here lol).

Although the head/ear congestion, is brutal. I don't know what is but it's bugging me; like my eustachian are so fuked I can't hear sht.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used it to workout yesterday for the first time and wow the focus was unreal!!! Gave me all the benefits I've mentioned before, plus a good bump in euphoria. This was my first time working out on noots and wow I love it!!

You guys got to try this if you aren't (I know most are I'm behind the curve here lol).

Although the head/ear congestion, is brutal. I don't know what is but it's bugging me; like my eustachian are so fuked I can't hear sht.
I'm glad you're enjoying it for the gym. As for the congestion, that's strange. Maybe try chewing some gum and/or popping your ears like you're on an airplane? When did this first start happening, was it when you first used the product, or sometime later?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad you're enjoying it for the gym. As for the congestion, that's strange. Maybe try chewing some gum and/or popping your ears like you're on an airplane? When did this first start happening, was it when you first used the product, or sometime later?
Started about a 2 weeks ago and it doesn't happen when I dont take it. Only when I take does this occur and my bp is fine.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't noticed that. Have you noticed agitation from from this product? I know it sounds odd, but I have noticed it since starting it. My wife even commented that I seem to be easily agitated lately.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't noticed that. Have you noticed agitation from from this product? I know it sounds odd, but I have noticed it since starting it. My wife even commented that I seem to be easily agitated lately.
No agitation more calm honestly

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No agitation more calm honestly
Looking at the profile that seems like that would make much more sense. I did experience this some years ago when playing with l-theanine. It seems most will experience the opposite with l-theanine, but I still believe it makes me agitated.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was getting too serious.
cold 100.jpg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
^^^this

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review is coming up I want to give it a few more days of being off to feel the difference before I report

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review is coming up I want to give it a few more days of being off to feel the difference before I report
So you stopped taking it and forgot about the final review??

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you stopped taking it and forgot about the final review??
Haha I was gonna write it in the morning! I want to see how I felt when I'm off before I review it

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review!!!

Energy 7/10 imo best energy from something that doesn't have dmaa, dmha or another stronger stim

Focus 9/10 great for focus. Better than dexedrine. helps compartmentalize my thoughts not drastic but it does help.

Mood 7/10 makes me slightly calmer and slightly better mood.

Memory 7/10 this help my remember things that I didn't remember learning/subconscious memory. I've always been good at this but it was better with this.

Other thoughts
-mildly help hand eye coordination

-VERY vivid dreams.

Side effects

-crash from 2 pills

-dehydrateds me

-dry eyes

-Head congestion

OVERALL 8/10

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
About damn time

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final review!!!

Energy 7/10 imo best energy from something that doesn't have dmaa, dmha or another stronger stim

Focus 9/10 great for focus. Better than dexedrine. helps compartmentalize my thoughts not drastic but it does help.

Mood 7/10 makes me slightly calmer and slightly better mood.

Memory 7/10 this help my remember things that I didn't remember learning/subconscious memory. I've always been good at this but it was better with this.

Other thoughts
-mildly help hand eye coordination

-VERY vivid dreams.

Side effects

-crash from 2 pills

-dehydrateds me

-dry eyes

-Head congestion

OVERALL 8/10
Honest review, very informative!

SFreed

SFreed