Rtmilburn takes nootropimax

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
muscleupcrohn is there any danger in taking a double dose. I just remembered I HAVE to turn in a lot homework​ by 11pm; that I procrastinated. I did take a dose around 630am(it is 1:11pm now) but I want to see if this will help with me study right now. As I'm gonna be pushing that 11pm deadline pretty close

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
muscleupcrohn is there any danger in taking a double dose. I just remembered I HAVE to turn in a lot homework​ by 11pm; that I procrastinated. I did take a dose around 630am(it is 1:11pm now) but I want to see if this will help with me study right now. As I'm gonna be pushing that 11pm deadline pretty close
The label recommends a maximum dose of 3 caps, so I can't officially condone using more than that, but assuming you can handle the stimulant total, and since you're actually not taking more than 2 caps at one time, it wouldn't surprise me to see some people doing this, and I personally wouldn't really be too concerned with it once in a while.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2 I'm not noticing to much. I do feel pretty good energy from this. I'm SLIGHTLY more calm and collected​. Other than that I'm not sure. Again could be because I'm not using any brain power. I should note that I did recently stopped an SSRIs. It also could be a coincidence but last night I had some crazy vivid dreams.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pictures from your prom??

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a side note, I do feel that NootropiMax really shines when you're actually doing something. It doesn't have to be overly strenuous mental activities either, even just studying, writing a paper, doing some research, playing video games, working, going to the gym, cleaning, going out, etc. Something so you're not just sitting around doing nothing.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a side note, I do feel that NootropiMax really shines when you're actually doing something. It doesn't have to be overly strenuous mental activities either, even just studying, writing a paper, doing some research, playing video games, working, going to the gym, cleaning, going out, etc. Something so you're not just sitting around doing nothing.
I was working but I'm a mechanic and I'm damn good at what they let me do so far so I don't have to think at all. Thoughts on taking a second dose today for studying?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was working but I'm a mechanic and I'm damn good at what they let me do so far so I don't have to think at all. Thoughts on taking a second dose today for studying?
See my previous post. Personally, I would probably go for it myself, but that's just me, and I know how I react to these ingredients. Follow the label directions though. ;)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See my previous post. Personally, I would probably go for it myself, but that's just me, and I know how I react to these ingredients. Follow the label directions though. ;)
Haha alright taking another dose today and studying bitçhes​ I'll get back to you guys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...I need some for debating with you!!!:laugh:

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Let's be honest. That kinda shyt happens in NYC all the time.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it help definitely help yesterday. Help me put my uncontrollable​ ​ and unusual thoughts I ALWAYS have on the back burner, and help compartmentalize my thoughts; allowing me to focus more on my work. Again I have very vivid dreams. But double dosing it I think was to much bacopa for me. As once the caffeine wore off I crashed hard!!!! Plus I think this has helped my hand eye coordination. I have some buddies over today we are gonna game for a while then go party tonight

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it does seem to help hand eye coordination. As I killed it with my Bros gaming. Other than that not much to report.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So it does seem to help hand eye coordination. As I killed it with my Bros gaming. Other than that not much to report.
too bad my tennis days are over...the best thing I ever used for sports was appnuts uncut!!! made the tennis ball look like a beach ball.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
too bad my tennis days are over...the best thing I ever used for sports was appnuts uncut!!! made the tennis ball look like a beach ball.
I beta tested NootropiMax months ago. My coworker and I both took some. We played ping pong at break and hit some ridiculous shots. It helped a ton. The release version is even better dosed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I beta tested NootropiMax months ago. My coworker and I both took some. We played ping pong at break and hit some ridiculous shots. It helped a ton. The release version is even better dosed!
very nice!!! since I can't play tennis anymore ping pong sounds good-nice suggestion, I might buy a table to put in basement!!!

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
Can you elaborate on how NootriiMax help you make the shots? Was it the focus from caffeine?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you elaborate on how NootriiMax help you make the shots? Was it the focus from caffeine?
It's more than just the caffeine. Although caffeine has been shown to improve reaction time, the combination of caffeine and theanine has been shown to further improve reaction time. Elsewhere, caffeine and theanine has been shown to improve alertness and accuracy on an attention switching task. NootropiMax also contains l-ornithine, which is also synergistic with caffeine, so you're getting the most out of your caffeine here. Also, choline has been shown to improve visomotor performance (rapidly hitting the centers of targets) and decrease pupil size; subjects taking choline hit targets more centrally. Then there's also the more subjective/mental aspects that could come into play. Reducing stress/anxiety can help performance and calm nerves (theanine, bacopa, sceletium, etc). Sceletium can have "anxiolytic potential by attenuating subcortical threat responsivity." NootropiMax works in many ways, and has true synergy (not just a buzzword) that maximizes the benefits of each ingredient and minimizes any downsides.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ There you have it. Like muscleupcrohn said, it was way more than the caffeine. I was so locked onto the ball and was able to predict my next shot, before the ball was on my side if the table. It reminded me of when I was younger 12-15 and some days I would lock onto a baseball like it was a beach ball.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure exactly what it is but something in this makes me very very very tired. Like I cannot stay awake, fall asleep where ever tired. So I'm gonna give 1 cap a shot tomorrow dosed 2 times a day instead of all at once and see how that goes

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure exactly what it is but something in this makes me very very very tired. Like I cannot stay awake, fall asleep where ever tired. So I'm gonna give 1 cap a shot tomorrow dosed 2 times a day instead of all at once and see how that goes
Are you saying that when it wears off you're getting tired, like the crash you mentioned earlier? You mentioned it helped with studying and gaming; is it once you're done with the activities that you get tired, or a certain amount of time after taking it you get tired? About how long after taking it are you feeling tired? Going to 1 cap twice daily is a good option to try, and I actually like doing 2 caps then another 1 cap a handful to several hours later.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you saying that when it wears off you're getting tired, like the crash you mentioned earlier? You mentioned it helped with studying and gaming; is it once you're done with the activities that you get tired, or a certain amount of time after taking it you get tired? About how long after taking it are you feeling tired? Going to 1 cap twice daily is a good option to try, and I actually like doing 2 caps then another 1 cap a handful to several hours later.
Yes when the caffeine is wearing off and continue the rest of the day unless I manage to fit in a nap

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I'm not sure if it is even if it's when the caffeine is wearing off as Ive tried adding more caffeine and I'm still draining

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, about how long after taking it are you feeling tired?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As early as 2 and half but typically 3ish hours

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As early as 2 and half but typically 3ish hours
Ok. Like you said, try going to 1 cap and see how it treats you; some people enjoy 1 cap. That's a good starting point, and we'll take it from there. There's also a possibility that it may take a bit of time to "adjust" or get used to the product. Granted, most people do just fine right off the bat, but there have been reports on the forum of some ingredients, particularly adaptogens, that didn't seem to work well for people until a few days after regular use, then worked fine (no tired feeling etc). We'll get this sorted out, and appreciate the honest feedback.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also I'm not sure if it is even if it's when the caffeine is wearing off as Ive tried adding more caffeine and I'm still draining
curious to see how splitting the dose works for you...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
curious to see how splitting the dose works for you...
Hopefully works good for me as the rest looks pretty and is working decently so I would love to have there be a dosing option that doesn't make me tired

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully works good for me as the rest looks pretty and is working decently so I would love to have there be a dosing option that doesn't make me tired
absolutely...if you get decent benefits at half dose more power to ya!!! $$$$$$

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 I'm not noticing to much. I do feel pretty good energy from this. I'm SLIGHTLY more calm and collected​. Other than that I'm not sure. Again could be because I'm not using any brain power. I should note that I did recently stopped an SSRIs. It also could be a coincidence but last night I had some crazy vivid dreams.
Did you get the brain zaps? Feels like your neurons are getting electrocuted, nasty.

Subb´d.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you get the brain zaps? Feels like your neurons are getting electrocuted, nasty.

Subb´d.
When I started I did get that but only when I started the ssri and I would describe it more as my brain felt sunburned but ya

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. Like you said, try going to 1 cap and see how it treats you; some people enjoy 1 cap. That's a good starting point, and we'll take it from there. There's also a possibility that it may take a bit of time to "adjust" or get used to the product. Granted, most people do just fine right off the bat, but there have been reports on the forum of some ingredients, particularly adaptogens, that didn't seem to work well for people until a few days after regular use, then worked fine (no tired feeling etc). We'll get this sorted out, and appreciate the honest feedback.
Any idea of what may be causing the tiredness? Bocapa was my first guess but seem noopept can do the same as well. Reason why I ask is nothing I've ever tired has helped my sleep so I want to find this out and use for a sleep aid as I do have insomnia

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea of what may be causing the tiredness? Bocapa was my first guess but seem noopept can do the same as well. Reason why I ask is nothing I've ever tired has helped my sleep so I want to find this out and use for a sleep aid as I do have insomnia
Haha, take it 3 hours before sleep, get some good work/gaming/etc done, then sleep (not really serious). It could be the bacopa, which means perhaps you can look into picking up some standalone Bacognize to take at night, although it's worth noting that while some people do feel tired from bacopa, the majority do not, and tiredness is not a commonly reported side effect in studies with bacopa at all. Most people don't report feeling tired from Noopept either, but it is possible, as are most things. It is true that everything effects people somewhat differently, so you may have to do some trial and error and experimenting to see what works for you. We'll figure it out!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also guy let me know what you guys want to know about this. Ask questions I'll answer. As I'm not very good at telling people what I know(atleast if I don't know what they want to know.) Haha my friend actually calls me the smartest dumb ass he knows. He says "you are a god damn genius but by watching you, you would never know. Atleast until you have a intellectual conversation." And he's right I'm not good at putting out my thoughts as is unless you tell me what you want to know

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
When I started I did get that but only when I started the ssri and I would describe it more as my brain felt sunburned but ya
I hear you.

Noopept, stand alone, made me tired, feel a sleep for a couple of hours. I stopped taking it because sleeping during the day is not optimal, haha. It could just be a transient (side) effect, never tried long enough to make a judgment.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you.

Noopept, stand alone, made me tired, feel a sleep for a couple of hours. I stopped taking it because sleeping during the day is not optimal, haha. It could just be a transient (side) effect, never tried long enough to make a judgment.
This is one reason why it's not a bad idea to stick with something for a little while if you can, and also potentially experiment with doses and timing. Everyone is different, and while most people handle these ingredients fine, and so do most subjects in studies, bacopa, and Noopept too if I recall correctly, tend to be taken twice per day (split dosing) in the studies, so that's always an option.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
This is one reason why it's not a bad idea to stick with something for a little while if you can, and also potentially experiment with doses and timing. Everyone is different, and while most people handle these ingredients fine, and so do most subjects in studies, bacopa, and Noopept too if I recall correctly, tend to be taken twice per day (split dosing) in the studies, so that's always an option.
I wholehearted agree.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I had class today and I was the zone the whole time and got my all work done as well

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1am 1 pre class no crash. I think that's the protocol for me

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets test if rtmilburn got smarter from the nootropimax:

Find the cat!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see it, but I may have cheated. Does that make me smarter or dumber than if I found it myself?
Eeeee <-----buzzer sound
The challenge is only for nootropimax users, you are already smart, LMAO

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, but I do use NootropiMax. ;)
That means it works!
I don't use it and could not find the second cat.

I'm kidding, there is no second cat... lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my thoughts thus far is this is great for focus. I mean best thing ive used for focus by far(haven't tried to much at least nootropic wise I have used dexedrine, Adderall, dexamethaphenyldate and every otc stim). Makes me little calmer, helps compartmentalize (while in doing work), puts me in a LITTLE bit better​ mood. Other that I don't think I've noticed much. Although I'm very knew to nootropics, I've only had a handful of days I've actually done mental work(thus far). I'll keep ya posted.

And now booooooobbbbbsssss

Screenshot_2017-04-04-13-58-13.png
Screenshot_2017-04-04-13-58-39.png

Now merica cause merica fuk ya
Screenshot_2017-04-04-13-59-38.png
Screenshot_2017-04-04-14-01-04.png
Screenshot_2017-04-04-14-00-47.png