Rtmilburn takes nootropimax

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SFreed don't just like, post in this b!tch ask questions (serious, irrelevant, or whatever), post thick chicks, and do your thing and​ derail this b!tch

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed don't just like, post in this b!tch ask questions (serious, irrelevant, or whatever), post thick chicks, and do your thing and​ derail this b!tch
I really wanted to just "like" this post as well, but couldn't do it.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hesitate to ask the questions I really have, since this is a sponsored log. But I wonder how this compares to another recently released nootropic that I m currently taking.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hesitate to ask the questions I really have, since this is a sponsored log. But I wonder how this compares to another recently released nootropic that I m currently taking.
This is literally the only nootropic I've used. Also feel free to do whatever this is my log idc

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this was asked in another thread already, so here's my old post on the topic:
There's a thread in the Nootropics section that is similar to this question:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290201

Basically, they're pretty different approaches and philosophies to a nootropic formula. Nootrol has less caffeine than NootropiMax for one; some people may want lower caffeine content (Nootrol) and some may want a little higher content with some synergistic additions (NootropiMax). Both should be very effective though, just somewhat different.
Both are getting good feedback, and both seem to be well formulated, and if you really wanted to, you could alternate between the two every several weeks, or even stack them if you're feel like it.

I've talked in greater detail about the differing philosophies in formulation before, but if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer. While there is a decent amount of caffeine in NootropiMax, it is not a stimulant focused, or primarily a stimulant-based product, and I strongly disagree with the people saying that regular use of moderate doses of caffeine has negative effects on long-term cognition, and studies have actually shown that moderate daily caffeine consumption is associated with less cognitive decline and other benefits. Additionally, NootropiMax should get better with continued use, as bacopa and even choline and Noopept have been shown to be more effective with continuous use than acute use. It may take a bit of trial and error to figure out what dosing scheme works best for you, as Nootropics effect everyone a bit differently.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks muscleupcrohn. I've read the comparison posts and am starting to understand the differences between the two. I'm a big fan of Nootrol, (was part of the original testers) but of course if I never try the Nootopimax I'll never know how it compares for me.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello!!!! See that first one is the perfect thickness​ much bigger im not a fan. But the ass on that last girl mmmmm!!

So this morning (7am) had a class and a "big" math test. I didn't study​, didn't care about my grade as I literally have 102%, didn't think I understood the unit. But when taking the test I was thoroughly surprised. I was recalling things that I didn't even remember learning.

I started off just skipping problems as I didn't think I knew how to do them. When I finished the easy stuff and went back to do them I nailed them all down. It took a bit for me to catch on but I walked away feeling like I aced that test.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think this was asked in another thread already, so here's my old post on the topic:

Both are getting good feedback, and both seem to be well formulated, and if you really wanted to, you could alternate between the two every several weeks, or even stack them if you're feel like it.

I've talked in greater detail about the differing philosophies in formulation before, but if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer. While there is a decent amount of caffeine in NootropiMax, it is not a stimulant focused, or primarily a stimulant-based product, and I strongly disagree with the people saying that regular use of moderate doses of caffeine has negative effects on long-term cognition, and studies have actually shown that moderate daily caffeine consumption is associated with less cognitive decline and other benefits. Additionally, NootropiMax should get better with continued use, as bacopa and even choline and Noopept have been shown to be more effective with continuous use than acute use. It may take a bit of trial and error to figure out what dosing scheme works best for you, as Nootropics effect everyone a bit differently.
nice post....I have been considering a noot product, I like the addition of caffeine!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Hopefully you did ace it.

Interesting that you were recalling things that you didn't remember learning. Gotta love unlocking that brain power.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Hopefully you did ace it.

Interesting that you were recalling things that you didn't remember learning. Gotta love unlocking that brain power.
For sure. I always have had good subconscious memory/recall but this is better than before for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For sure. I always have had good subconscious memory/recall but this is better than before for sure.
lol...I can remember 30 years ago better than 30 minutes ago....:doh:

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...I can remember 30 years ago better than 30 minutes ago....:doh:
Haha I'm the same way too except not 30 years!!! That would be impressive if I could though, considering I was only a sperm

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello!!!! See that first one is the perfect thickness​ much bigger im not a fan. But the ass on that last girl mmmmm!!

So this morning (7am) had a class and a "big" math test. I didn't study​, didn't care about my grade as I literally have 102%, didn't think I understood the unit. But when taking the test I was thoroughly surprised. I was recalling things that I didn't even remember learning.

I started off just skipping problems as I didn't think I knew how to do them. When I finished the easy stuff and went back to do them I nailed them all down. It took a bit for me to catch on but I walked away feeling like I aced that test.
Had to throw a hottie in!
Sounds like the noops are kicking in!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I was expecting to much at the beginning, as I didn't know what to expect, as I've never used a nootropic before. It is subtle but this works for sure.

I'll post a more in depth analysis of my experience at the ennd of each week and Ill give one for last week sometime today. But let's keep the talk going on this. So guys ask any question? What do you want to know about my experience thus far. Studhorse bighulksmash thebigt SFreed mmorso ChocolateClen cubsfan815 muscleupcrohn hairygrandpa Pec.Major JohnP. ryane87 LeanEngineer Sparkss AntM1564 justhere4comm Danes FireTitan HIT4ME Tank999 Brandinooooo tyga tyga GreenMachineX

Ask some questions guys so I can give a better review by answering the questions you guys want to know.

Also do not be afraid to ask anything, post anything, or do anything. This is my log go a head and derail and talk about what you want.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Does your brain feel like it is processing things faster when you use it?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When you speak of subtleties, what sort of feelings do you have? I'm logging a nootropic myself, and am curious. I can't place my finger on anything yet but it's only been a short time.

Can you stay harder longer? :naughty:

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm here dude. I've been looking at this for a while now. Glad to see its working for you

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does your brain feel like it is processing things faster when you use it?
Yes and no. My brain is always running a million miles per hour non stop all day every day. Although this is letting me compartmentalize these thoughts allowing them to be useful instead of pointless

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you speak of subtleties, what sort of feelings do you have? I'm logging a nootropic myself, and am curious. I can't place my finger on anything yet but it's only been a short time.

Can you stay harder longer? :naughty:
I'll answer this in a bit, with my in depth analysis, when I have time to write more; out golfing right now. Oddly enough this lowers my sex drive a little. Not like I can't or don't want to but more my thoughts have shifted from dirty 90% of the time to think about useful stuff more putting my sitting thought to like 69% of the time ;)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When the product wears off I crashed hard. Dosing 1cap 2x per day helps this issue but still there a little.
That's a little surprising. I'd be interested in you running another brand, just to see if there is any difference.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a little surprising. I'd be interested in you running another brand, just to see if there is any difference.
I don't know which one it is but I narrowed it down to 3 of the ingredients (haha so in other words not narrowed down at all) bacopa, noopept, or the kana. With noopept being the least likely but still very possible from what I've read. Or maybe it's just additive from all 3 equalling the crash? Idk
it's definitely​ bearable though. I plan on getting a different nootropic after this to see though.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pawg-6.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
would using this with stimulants increase the effect of the stims?

do you think this might be used during a stim lowering-no way I could ever go completely without!!!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would using this with stimulants increase the effect of the stims?

do you think this might be used during a stim lowering-no way I could ever go completely without!!!
Has stimulants in it. About 250mg per serving.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my thoughts thus far is this is

-great for focus. Better than dexedrine

-makes me slightly calmer

-helps compartmentalize my thoughts not drastic but it does help.

-puts me in a better​ mood.

-helped with my subconscious memory again not drastic but DEFINITELY helps( I've always have had a good subconscious memory/recall but this is better than normal)

-seems to be helping hand eye coordination. Mild enough that I'm not positive it is helping but I think it is.

-i think it help lift hangover brain fog but I'm not sure as I process alcohol very fast and have a very getting drunk so I'm uncertain.

-Decent energy

-have had VERY vivid dreams. Like to the point it take me a bit to realize the dream was fake. Matter of fact I typed up and almost sent an email about a dream I had to a friend then realized it was a dream.

Side effects

-crash HARD from 2 pills(1 pill twice​ daily leads to only a mild crash)

-makes dehydrated/needed to increase water consumption a tad

-makes my eyes dryer no matter how much water I drink. And eye drops barely help

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my thoughts thus far is this is

-great for focus. Better than dexedrine

-makes me slightly calmer

-helps compartmentalize my thoughts not drastic but it does help.

-puts me in a better​ mood.

-helped with my subconscious memory again not drastic but DEFINITELY helps( I've always have had a good subconscious memory/recall but this is better than normal)

-seems to be helping hand eye coordination. Mild enough that I'm not positive it is helping but I think it is.

-i think it help lift hangover brain fog but I'm not sure as I process alcohol very fast and have a very getting drunk so I'm uncertain.

-Decent energy

-have had VERY vivid dreams. Like to the point it take me a bit to realize the dream was fake. Matter of fact I typed up and almost sent an email about a dream I had to a friend then realized it was a dream.

Side effects

-crash HARD from 2 pills(1 pill twice​ daily leads to only a mild crash)

-makes dehydrated/needed to increase water consumption a tad

-makes my eyes dryer no matter how much water I drink. And eye drops barely help
Dry eyes are a thing I've noticed from many good Noots, as well as flmodafinil. This is especially the case during extended periods of computer use while using these things, as I don't really look up from the screen often, and sometimes don't seem to even blink as much, haha.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dry eyes are a thing I've noticed from many good Noots, as well as flmodafinil. This is especially the case during extended periods of computer use while using these things, as I don't really look up from the screen often, and sometimes don't seem to even blink as much, haha.
Interesting. You know why? Or is it one of those things that we know happen but not why?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been silently lurking. I'm about to start another nootropic stack soon.. although this does pique my interest. I've always like performax

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. You know why? Or is it one of those things that we know happen but not why?
I don't know if it's an effect of nootropics per se, of if it's just a result of doing things slightly differently after taking them. Like I said, I find that I am able to maintain focus on a computer screen for longer periods of time without getting distracted, looking up for a while, taking a break, etc, which seems like it could be a contributing factor. Also, it seems like when I'm really "focused" or "in the zone," it almost seems like I blink a bit less, which could also be a contributing factor. Perhaps the dry eyes could be alleviated by making a conscious effort to blink often, and look up from your screen relatively frequently, or perhaps changing your screen brightness/colors/etc.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today was a gruesome day at work!!!! Like give me some bleach to drink bad. I was doing the work load of literally 2.5 people. It pissedme off soooooo much that I almost quit right then and there. Well at lunch I decided to take a full dose of nootropimax (=3 for the day). I can say it helped my mood for sure. I still wanted to murder people and still do(I'm still mad). Although I can say it took my anger for a 11/10 to a 9/10. That plus some extra coffee is the only reason why I'm​ still functioning​ and didn't quit my job. Ugh fuk today. It really allowed to just grind it out

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studhorse SFreed mmorso bighulksmash justhere4comm guys I need some merica after today!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So today was a gruesome day at work!!!! Like give me some bleach to drink bad. I was doing the work load of literally 2.5 people. It pissedme off soooooo much that I almost quit right then and there. Well at lunch I decided to take a full dose of nootropimax (=3 for the day). I can say it helped my mood for sure. I still wanted to murder people and still do(I'm still mad). Although I can say it took my anger for a 11/10 to a 9/10. That plus some extra coffee is the only reason why I'm​ still functioning​ and didn't quit my job. Ugh fuk today. It really allowed to just grind it out
Dam bro sh itty day! What do you do?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also got any merica picks?? I need so patriotism now!!!
All the good stuff is at the office. Sorry bro all I got is the old Apple tablet at home. I need to get a good Microsoft laptop for home. I turn off my phone when I get home so people don't call me. If it's family or friends they know to call the wife.