What is the Deal With People Saying that Test Takes Weeks to Kick In?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
By the end of the second or 3rd day I am roaring to go and getting sick pumps…… For me it’s the same with Sust, Cyp, Test E, prop…. All of them…… I generally use lower dosages than most do too.

I get it that it builds mg levels upon itself over time but do y’all really not feel test until it’s at such high levels in your blood?

I think it’s all in peoples minds.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
your talking about test cyp ? and what dosage are you using ?

pheeroni

Awards
1st day pin and i see noticeable better endurance, rest time reduced and a lot of sweating. Strenght also up, but i think it was placebo effect

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My fullness and muscle hardness is almost instantaneous but when you look at research and the amount of actual protein being incorporated into muscle tissue, as little as 7g/day and since muscle is 3/4 water that would actually equal about an oz a day.

So for arguments sake we are gaining an oz a day from day one. It's going to take a couple of weeks before those ozs start to add up. The initial weight gain seen in the first couple weeks is overwhelmingly glycogen and water. Actual tissue growth is slow, slow, slow, and it takes awhile for you to accumulate enough to see.

An oz a day sounds like nothing to most, especially the eager young guys amongst us, but an oz a day(28g) which is 3% of a kilo a day................................is 10.22kg or 22.49lb year if sustained and lets be honest how many of us have achieved that ever let alone repeatedly.

TLDR: actual muscle takes time to accrue and time to accumulate enough to be noticed. The actual drugs work the second they hit the blood stream and the ester is cleaved.