RickRock's smashing past 200 with BEAST/EPI bridge and RLS Dermacrine!!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Seems like overkill

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
still seems like overkill, and harsh

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, i can tell you havent done any research on the two stacked together so until you do, please you have no basis for your opinion

and serms are not as toxic as people think

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I think one would recover just fine with just the nolva.....

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im going to run the nolva/clomid combo for my SD bridge cycle as well.........

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You need to stop using schwellington's nuts as a tire swing....and his body is gross...I just saw the pics

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
You need to stop using schwellington's nuts as a tire swing....and his body is gross...I just saw the pics
Check mine out then ;) and you need to stop posting as if you werent completely ignorant on a subject

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 6

WEIGHT: 194 (+4)

Last couple days have went really well. I can tell I look and feel pumped. I have felt awesome lately and I still have no sides ;)

I killed it in the gym yesterday on some shoulders, legs, and ABS. It was the best workout I've had in a while and I had a little bit of strength gain on a few lifts

I have one more day at 10mg and then ill be going to 20

For anyone wanting to know why the Nolva and Clomid combo, I believe its the best way to get HPTA back up at a faster rate as well as giving the best protection from estrogen related issues also. Best of both worlds if you will...

Clomid AND Nolva FTW!!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

WEIGHT: 194 (+4)

Last couple days have went really well. I can tell I look and feel pumped. I have felt awesome lately and I still have no sides ;)

I killed it in the gym yesterday on some shoulders, legs, and ABS. It was the best workout I've had in a while and I had a little bit of strength gain on a few lifts

I have one more day at 10mg and then ill be going to 20

For anyone wanting to know why the Nolva and Clomid combo, I believe its the best way to get HPTA back up at a faster rate as well as giving the best protection from estrogen related issues also. Best of both worlds if you will...

Clomid AND Nolva FTW!!
10-20 bump FTW!!!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Makes you wish you started week 1 at 20 doesnt it lol. Nice man your PCT should be a great one. Ive got more supps to run in PCT than have for on cycle lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes you wish you started week 1 at 20 doesnt it lol. Nice man your PCT should be a great one. Ive got more supps to run in PCT than have for on cycle lol.
My PCT is going to be a lot too between Nolva, Clomid, HCGenerate, Ostarine, and post cycle.

If it weren't for suggestions I would have went to 20 already. I'm itching to see what it brings..

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yea im still torn on jumping in head first at 20mg or being conservative at 10mg....im kind of the type if im risking my health anyways might as well do it big lol. I like the conservative approach though man probably much safer.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Yea im still torn on jumping in head first at 20mg or being conservative at 10mg....im kind of the type if im risking my health anyways might as well do it big lol. I like the conservative approach though man probably much safer.
I jumped right in at 30 haha. Weight EXPLODED

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I jumped right in at 30 haha. Weight EXPLODED

Wow man. I'm sure your weight did explode!

But the question is...
Where does your dose go from there the next week? I just don't like a static dose that long.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Wow man. I'm sure your weight did explode!

But the question is...
Where does your dose go from there the next week? I just don't like a static dose that long.
yea i just kept it there haha. Most conclude the jump to 40 sides outweigh the benefits.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
sup big rick!!! sorry for being late in this bro! I'm in! :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you are putting on some weight for only 10 mg. SD is the sh*t...

20 mg is more than enough unless you are really heavy. I've never tried 30.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you are putting on some weight for only 10 mg. SD is the sh*t...

20 mg is more than enough unless you are really heavy. I've never tried 30.
Yeh man I like to use the smallest, effective dose for the cycle if I can. If I keep gaining at 20, then I will not see 30 either.

I cant believe what 10mg has done already either. Its pretty sick thinking of how next week is going to go:fingersx:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sup big rick!!! sorry for being late in this bro! I'm in! :)

Its nice to see you here bro!! Thanks for joining:biggthumpup:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
really impressive for just 10 mg. i just cant bring myself to only do 10 mg when i have so many of those tiny white caps lol.

keep on lifting hard big fella. ill be right there with ya starting tomorrow! i cant wait to compare PCT considering you have ostarine too. wish i had the coin to get some.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really impressive for just 10 mg. i just cant bring myself to only do 10 mg when i have so many of those tiny white caps lol.

keep on lifting hard big fella. ill be right there with ya starting tomorrow! i cant wait to compare PCT considering you have ostarine too. wish i had the coin to get some.
Yeh man when you think about how much SD is in one bottle it adds to the urge to bump early. Ill be keeping an eye on your cycle brother. There's a few of us now taking this bridge and Dermacrine ride together!:D

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yeh man when you think about how much SD is in one bottle it adds to the urge to bump early. Ill be keeping an eye on your cycle brother. There's a few of us now taking this bridge and Dermacrine ride together!:D
Yea thats because its the cool thing to do, everyones doing it :smokin:!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea thats because its the cool thing to do, everyones doing it :smokin:!
The popularity of this cycle has blown up as of late for sure. :smokin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 8

Weight: 194 (+4)

Well today was my first day at 20mg Beast so hopefully the real fun begins this week.

Had a good workout at the gym doing some chest and Triceps. I didn't have any real strength gains, but I was up a Rep or two on a couple lifts. Had good pumps and good energy. An all around good session:)

Still no sides (except positive ones) so far so good!

A little irony in this is when I checked my Epi-strong log to see where I was at on the scale at day 8, and low and behold I was +5 day 8 and here I am on SD at day 8 +4!

I'm guessing the reason for that is that a 30mg dose of Epistrong is a more effective dose than 10mg of SD.

Tomorrow is off day then I will kill some sh1t on Wed...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome Rick. Your weight shall start rising real quick at 20mg. And 30mg Epi stronger than 10mg SD? I'd say probably not.. I'm surprised how much you gained on Epi, but I believe it was your first cycle though too?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
keep killin it bro...and eat like a mad man...who needs abs

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome Rick. Your weight shall start rising real quick at 20mg. And 30mg Epi stronger than 10mg SD? I'd say probably not.. I'm surprised how much you gained on Epi, but I believe it was your first cycle though too?
Yup...

You responded like a freak to Epi Rock lol. You are a good responder to it. You're last cycle of it solo was very impressive.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh I guess I'm just a great responder to EPI. It was also my first cycle so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep killin it bro...and eat like a mad man...who needs abs
Thanks man. I have been eating quite a bit since I began bulking in October, which is why my ABS have went into hibernation :)

Ill have plenty of time to bring em back out late spring when I cut. For now its about the mass !! :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh I guess I'm just a great responder to EPI. It was also my first cycle so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it.
Ya great responder & being a virgin. lol.

You should start blowin up though real soon here :D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah 20mg of beast.. welcome to the club buddy! lol

KTS brahhhh

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ha i feel the same way about my abs (or lack thereof). ill see to them during late april or may when the shirts start coming off for pool time.

glad to see ya at 20mg of SD! keep killin it man.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you are killing it in here Rick. I like seeing the lower doses of SD, I always see people trying to get the most they can without sides into their system as possible. I think this way is going to be safer and you will probably gain just as much in the end.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah im gonna probably run 20mg the whole way thru. With a g of test and 700mg of tren ew, I see no point in going up to 30 lol...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No CRAP!!!! That is gonna get insane!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya great responder & being a virgin. lol.

You should start blowin up though real soon here :D
Lol @ virgin. Well now that my cherry is popped, its time to KTS!!

oh yeah 20mg of beast.. welcome to the club buddy! lol

KTS brahhhh
Hell yeh bro!! I'm in good company :sgrin:

ha i feel the same way about my abs (or lack thereof). ill see to them during late april or may when the shirts start coming off for pool time.

glad to see ya at 20mg of SD! keep killin it man.
Yeh dont need abs in the winter. only one that sees me with my shirt off is the wife in the winter, so screw the abs for now!!

Man you are killing it in here Rick. I like seeing the lower doses of SD, I always see people trying to get the most they can without sides into their system as possible. I think this way is going to be safer and you will probably gain just as much in the end.
that is the approach I try to maintain bro. an effective dose that I can make gains at and no more.

yeah im gonna probably run 20mg the whole way thru. With a g of test and 700mg of tren ew, I see no point in going up to 30 lol...
No CRAP!!!! That is gonna get insane!
SC that is looking pretty sick on paper, and I'm sure will be even more in action;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 9

Weight: 195 (+5)

Today was an off day for me, so no gym...just a lot of eating :food:

I am still feeling great with no sides and I can feel the muscle hardness increasing since the dose was bumped to 20mg yesterday. I really think the Dermacrine is doing a lot for me, because this super harsh compound with bad sides known as Superdrol has been cake so far and I've had no sides at all. i'm sure they will come, but I am pretty confident that I wouldn't feel near this good without the Dermacrine ;)

I am just itchin to see what the workout tomorrow brings. I am pretty sure its going to be a good one :) I just have this feeling and I am ready to KILL SOME SHIIIIIT!!:aargh:

Back and Biceps are the targeted victims tomorrow...:saw:

Stay Tuned!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
im hoping i dont die from it but hell ill be yoked going into a casket if i do haha

so... any derma boners yet? lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im hoping i dont die from it but hell ill be yoked going into a casket if i do haha

so... any derma boners yet? lol
oh I've had plenty of those, and chasing a pregnant moody wife around the house doesn't help matters...lol

She said "I thought you said your sex drive might go down for a few weeks?"

and I replied..."you can thank my magic boner lotion for that"

:lmao:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh I've had plenty of those, and chasing a pregnant moody wife around the house doesn't help matters...lol

God shes preg which means- more pheromones

your on a steroid which means- more pheromones

should make for some interesting times in the sheets (no disrespect intended here)

I know my sex drive went to hell when i was on deca- now that its clearing its back to like 300% and my woman who is 8 years older than me (shes 30) cant take it

but she WILL TAKE IT!:spank:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
just dont poke no one rick. no need to cause lifelong problems just tryin to get some booty from your missus lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's some funny sh*t...
This is where the Derma really shines;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 10

Weight: 195.5 (+5.5)

Today was a decent workout with great pumps and maybe a slight bit of strength increase. I'm still waiting for the big increases to come.

I am starting to feel a little bigger and shirts are fitting tighter. Arms are measuring 17" right now which is up from 16.75":D

Gonna kill some traps and Deltoids in the morn...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 12

weight 194.5 (+4.5) :wtf:

Last couple days in the gym have been decent, but nothing spectacular. I have yet to see any real strength gains or weight gain. Its been a little difficult understanding what is going on because I gained the initial 4-5 lbs. and then its been just sitting there since then. I still basicly have no sides at all and starting yesterday I went to 30mg (yeh I know thats a little early to bump there but I have no sides)

Cals have been between 4200-4500 with 300-350 protein every day.

The good thing is I will be adding in Epi-Strong in a couple days, and I know how well I do on it. I love that stuff. I am on top of the world with Epi :D

I'm staying at 30mg Beast until either I get unbearable sides or the end of my Beast portion of this cycle which ends after a little more than a week. I really wish I could just blow up on this stuff like so many others. All the ingredients are there. I get nice pumps, and muscle hardness along with the few pounds to start, but no sides and little strength gain as well as the scale not moving for the last few days.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hm, odd that you aren't seeing bigger gains yet. and dang man, 30mg you should DEF see some gains. if you dont then its either bunk (which i doubt) or you dont respond well.. which would be pretty rare.

at least you dont have sides though! keep killin it though man and go strong into the epi which you already know will treat ya right.