Rich Piana

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Considering just about everyone gets their gear from UGL sites, it would take way too much money and time to get a "major supplier". No one is interested in busting anyone for gear. The feds aren't gonna waste their time with anything less than a truckload of sh*t anyway.
do you really believe that rich use UGL stuff ???

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't know, pics of Piano picking up deca from pharmacy or it didn't happen
Dude even I can get pharm grade stuff and I am a very very small fish in a giant pond

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, pics of Piano picking up deca from pharmacy or it didn't happen
you must live under the rock. ric drasin about year ago made one video about HRT clinics, he had in his studio the doctor/owner of the clinik and stan efferding aka rhino. They was talking almost open how important and easy is to get HRT whole video was like one big invitation for juiceheads , the video is taken down i do not why but i remember that jerry ward was advertised this clinic also.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You're all gay for Richard/Dick.
hes rich, famous and probably limp most of the time, so it shouldn't hurt too bad

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
So you guys are saying that these clinics that test for low testosterone actually are being used by bodybuilders to get Test prescribed to them? Are these guys melting down the pills so they can shoot them up with needles?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So you guys are saying that these clinics that test for low testosterone actually are being used by bodybuilders to get Test prescribed to them? Are these guys melting down the pills so they can shoot them up with needles?
Do you think all testosterone prescriptions are in the form of pills or something?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Lmao.....I'm at a loss for words right now...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It all makes sense now.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't let LovingtoLift learn on his own, he'll never learn!. Don't help him. He needs to learn how to use "the Google". Maybe once he discovers how to use "The Google" he will stop posting so many silly posts and ridiculous threads. Maybe I should post a thread about people that don't know how to use Google and how I'm better than them.
Yes, you should. Do not hesitate.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
This. I needed to read this today.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've also seen them melt down the pills and put them in one of these Testosterone Pipes.
user102566_pic11421_1289640285.jpg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If theres 1 thing i take away from this thread. It that no1 hates rich piana more then LovingtoLift lol

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Dude even I can get pharm grade stuff and I am a very very small fish in a giant pond
I wasn't talking about "pharm grade" I was talking about him walking into an American pharmacy and getting deca. Not referring to him ordering online from a chinese kid. Not srs.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Wait..you mean you can actually get oil :-| :D

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
you must live under the rock. ric drasin about year ago made one video about HRT clinics, he had in his studio the doctor/owner of the clinik and stan efferding aka rhino. They was talking almost open how important and easy is to get HRT whole video was like one big invitation for juiceheads , the video is taken down i do not why but i remember that jerry ward was advertised this clinic also.
Yes, actually I do live under "the rock".

Attachments

zagsfan20

Awards
I think Piana has a form of mental illness. I still watch his videos though.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
This thread is just a bottomless pit of laughs.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
not that Rich would care, but he probably would get a laugh out of this thread and the fact its 13 pages long

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not that Rich would care, but he probably would get a laugh out of this thread and the fact its 13 pages long
He's lurking. He cares. Watch out for his next video to talk about it. If not the next one, the one after that. If not that one, the one after. Just keep watching them, it'll come up eventually.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
if this was a soap, would it be

as the juice flows
all my roids
the big and swollen
General Juice
Days of my Roids

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Has Rich added the Dbol yet? I'm not really keen on hearing his voice, but nonetheless I'm curious. I know he threw in Proviron at some point with his test.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
My thread has reached 5 star Whioi :D

jake1986

Awards
I seen that video a while back and thought the same thing carmaf

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
image.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
new video piano bitches about rec' 12 tubs of his own product LOL after he goes to court-

btw did you post the video while he was on tour and the brazilian kid almost broke his leg?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
image.jpg