Rich Piana

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't stand how many times he says g damnit or j Christ. In my house **** is used before those words.

Pretty low class imo..,

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Well just watched a video of him in his booth at LA Fit Expo 2016. Gotta say I haven't seen a more ****ing swarm of douchebags hanging out around his booth. He has a lot of patience and is a good businessman for being able to give his customers the time of day.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Well just watched a video of him in his booth at LA Fit Expo 2016. Gotta say I haven't seen a more ****ing swarm of douchebags hanging out around his booth. He has a lot of patience and is a good businessman for being able to give his customers the time of day.
steroids aint cheap

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Guys customer base is the type of negative personalities that makes people not want to even start hanging out in gyms to begin with.
some of the people in the video do seem a bit portly

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I go to the gym 5 days a week, and have never ever "hung out" there. I could literally give 2 shiits who else is in there.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, a couple cuties in workout shorts are an added bonus to the rest of the chum that occupies the gym.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ok, a couple cuties in workout shorts are an added bonus to the rest of the chum that occupies the gym.
lmao-

oh now we give 2 sh**s
jk

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

jake1986

Awards
What do you guys think of the Vacumes Rich does everyday?
Of the effectivness?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of the Vacumes Rich does everyday?
Of the effectivness?
if you consider the amount food especially junk in his diet i think vacuum is working look his face how puffy is he is holding a lot of water his waist should be much more worst than is

god damn it!!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy. I've heard a little about it but that's almost strange. But hey whatever, results speak for themselves.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Vacuuming is what allot of the golden eras swore by , it's a pain in the ass tbh lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I cramp the f*ck up when I try to do a vacuum

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Just dbol some taurine and you'll be fine.
Exactly what I'm doing. I'm taking 3g Dbol and 3g Taurine but the pumps keep getting worse.......

:type:

Maybe I'll just try and vacuum half the house at a time....

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Exactly what I'm doing. I'm taking 3g Dbol and 3g Taurine but the pumps keep getting worse.......

:type:

Maybe I'll just try and vacuum half the house at a time....
Have you tried an 8 hour vacuuming program?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Someone needs to make Rich aware of this thread. This is becoming an AM all-time classic.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You might be on to something here. I'll just up the Dbol/taurine combo for added support.
Don't forget the synthol!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
So many great ideas here. I'm going to start taking notes.
Just don't follow the normal synthol directions. It's crap. But yeah, try everything. Just keep 16 shakes handy at all times.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Just don't follow the normal synthol directions. It's crap. But yeah, try everything. Just keep 16 shakes handy at all times.
Even if I only follow 5% of all these suggestions, I'll still be successful.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
They let us carry the 5% line finally online. We advertised him everywhere saying we finally had the line in stock. Put his posters and banners up in the gym and so on.
A week later they call us saying to take it down immediately. All those storefronts threatened by the wrath of internet pricing put and end to that real quick i guess. haha
Oh well, nothing innovative you cant get cheaper from other lines i suppose.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bump for Rich Penis

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Lol, Sarah is Fine as hell.
Out of all the Green Card marriages, this one does seem like its the best. She's hot, but she's been used and abused in this industry lol

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
The guy is a drugged out tool... (as in rec D ) his advice is half assed most of the time and he is reckless... i feel sorry for those that actually look up to this guy.... look in his face even from few years ago too now. sad...

yeah hes big, good muscle.. but seems thats all he has going..

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
The guy is a drugged out tool... (as in rec D ) his advice is half assed most of the time and he is reckless... i feel sorry for those that actually look up to this guy.... look in his face even from few years ago too now. sad...

Only reason he hasn't croaked yet is because of luck.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established

He looks like fekking chit man. He really does look like he is sick. Hard to explain, but just looks real chitty.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
He also eats like ****. Probably at five guys right now eating a large fry and 4 double cheeseburgers with extra mayo. I mean hey after he hits that 8 hour arm workout ya know brother? Give me a break.

stone85

Awards
Dude you are complaining in 90% of your posts if you don't like it don't comment.
Why take your time and look at it then it's labeled his name what did you expect

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
He also eats like ****. Probably at five guys right now eating a large fry and 4 double cheeseburgers with extra mayo. I mean hey after he hits that 8 hour arm workout ya know brother? Give me a break.
Your more bro than Rich if you think theres anything wrong with large frys and 4 double cheeseburgers with extra mayo.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
if he was eating like shyt, he would have more wgt on him- if you noticed hes just at 305 now- u have seen his stock pile of food that could feed Ethiopia

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if he was eating like shyt, he would have more wgt on him- if you noticed hes just at 305 now- u have seen his stock pile of food that could feed Ethiopia
He could eat like **** and not gain weight. He just wouldn't be consuming more cals.

I started watching his videos out of boredom recently. I lol when he said in his latest video, I need to eat 8 meals a day now, even if that means I lose sleep. Guess one can neglect sleep when enhanced. I guess he doesn't realize he doesn't have to add in another meal and stay up for several hours, he could just distribute the cals from that 8th meal to his first 7.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
He could eat like **** and not gain weight. He just wouldn't be consuming more cals.

I started watching his videos out of boredom recently. I lol when he said in his latest video, I need to eat 8 meals a day now, even if that means I lose sleep. Guess one can neglect sleep when enhanced. I guess he doesn't realize he doesn't have to add in another meal and stay up for several hours, he could just distribute the cals from that 8th meal to his first 7.
thats another point- wtf is he doing for 18-20 hours a day? he goes to the gym at night- if he is that computer illiterate, hire some p/t to up load his videos so he can sleep- isnt sleep when you grow?

i just added another meal, hes always eating- im surprised he didnt eat while he was in court for the reg ticket he got. and hes late for everything, wtf is he doing that he cant manage time- im hooked on his stupid videos

only guy i know who gets a limo to the gym for leg day
lmao

jake1986

Awards
thats another point- wtf is he doing for 18-20 hours a day? he goes to the gym at night- if he is that computer illiterate, hire some p/t to up load his videos so he can sleep- isnt sleep when you grow?

i just added another meal, hes always eating- im surprised he didnt eat while he was in court for the reg ticket he got. and hes late for everything, wtf is he doing that he cant manage time- im hooked on his stupid videos

only guy i know who gets a limo to the gym for leg day
lmao

And squats in gucci

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im not condoning what he does but you gotta admit that it must be pretty awsome to be able to do whatever you wanna do at any given time. As to the comments on his diet, he weighs over 300lbs. Im pretty sure you gotta eat some ****ty food to put them calories away. I enjoy his videos for the fact that he has a rediculous amount of dedication to meet his goal and market himself for what he is (a freak). Take it with a grain of salt and either laugh along or just ignore him.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You wanna see something more rediculous and self centered im better then you stuff check out vegan gains lol