review on Myokem alphadex

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this because myokem knows that dex does in fact cause hair loss?
No, no, no. As far as I know horizons is the only person to have had this side effect. I was saying VM might be able to help if he has had hair issues, not that Alphadex causes them. That's why I was trying to ask about other stuff he has taken/done that may have caused that that wasn't Alphadex.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
OK so I see that you guys are concerned about hair loss . Let me just say on my run on this I did not have hair loss just saying . I think people that have hair loss problems its part of their genetics ....now if your taking ROIDS . ....then I would say you WILL deal with hair loss . If you notice alot of "Pro" bodybuilders rock the bald head because of that

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
No, no, no. As far as I know horizons is the only person to have had this side effect. I was saying VM might be able to help if he has had hair issues, not that Alphadex causes them. That's why I was trying to ask about other stuff he has taken/done that may have caused that that wasn't Alphadex.
And the "all stars" log which he did complain about hair loss

And my mate who took it and experienced hair loss (worse than me)

Just a bit concerning that something natty could possibly cause this that's all

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the "all stars" log which he did complain about hair loss

And my mate who took it and experienced hair loss (worse than me)

Just a bit concerning that something natty could possibly cause this that's all
I did not know about the other log. I agree that is cause for concern though although a lot of people haven't had those type of effects. I don't know nearly enough about hair loss/the compound to have any idea why.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Me and a buddy used it for 8 weeks with no hair loss. Got strong tho!

Peed a lot and shed water weight and along with carb cutting and cycling, looked shredded. Especially when pumped. Dex with Nitramine is insane!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I did not know about the other log. I agree that is cause for concern though although a lot of people haven't had those type of effects. I don't know nearly enough about hair loss/the compound to have any idea why.
Nah hair loss isn't a huge concern

To have a "natty" supplement cause that much androgenic activity to cause hair loss in such a dramatic way for some is a concern

Nothing natural should do that

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well to some degree. Otherwise what the hell is it doing? It's gotta have some kind of effect on hormones as that's what it's supposed to do.

But to have shrunken balls and blindness and going bald? Nah.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Sorry I've been MIA. I'm still hear though we no longer sponsor AM at this time, but let me deal with some of these quotes.

Can females take Alphadex? I'm assuming no? Cause it messes with hormones?
they technically can, but i wouldn't recommend it. But I know some who have to get shredded

I know this will start war but I swear alphadex is spiked with something

The way it ruined my hair line and my mates hair is highly suspicious for a "natty" product. My mate also had side effects like from his previous run with Letro (sore joints etc)

I seen anabolic effects from this product as well and lost SO much hair only 2 weeks in. This can't happen on a natty supplement
it's a 100% natural supplement, zero SPIKING, and for the hair loss I've only seen 3 or 4 people. you could be sensitive to the DHT effect that I believe occurs from lowering e2.

If people know what's best for them as far as getting those dryer harder and more vascular effects from a product like this they'd jump on Alphadex. Some badass $hit right there.
thanks brother

Alphadex is amazing stuff. I just wish Myokem came out with a powdered thermo fat burner + muscle preserver like Alphamine.

My goodness would that company be untouchable!

Something, the ONLY other powdered\flavored thermo + muscle hardener & preserver that would rival Alphamine.

As far as I see Myokem as new of a company as they are, they're almost if not in SO MANY cases EXACTLY like PES in terms of very well made, thought out and quality formulated supplements that absolutely WORK.

My 2 favorite GO TO supplement companies.
thank you so much man, I appreciate the comparison to a company like PES and appreciate the trust. We stand by quality and uniqueness, and as for new products, we got some cool stuff in the works. Just have a lot of big projects in front of us first!

Well to some degree. Otherwise what the hell is it doing? It's gotta have some kind of effect on hormones as that's what it's supposed to do.

But to have shrunken balls and blindness and going bald? Nah.
yeah, i've never heard of shrunken balls or blindness lol.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah I was being dramatic about the testes lol. Cause it just seems ridiculous about the comments said.

But like you said, DHT and lowering of e2. It happens...shrugs.

I'm just appreciating you guys over at myoken for ever even being conceived as a company.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I REALLY hope this stays the same when they come back into the scene.