Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seismic Surge by Hard Rock Supplements

Prepare to shatter your limits and get Groundbreaking Results!
An untapped energy is about to send your training off the Richter scale.
With the #1 ranked bulking, cutting, and fat burning supplements on the market, Hard Rock Supplements shakes up the industry once again with the new groundbreaking pre-workout Seismic Surge.

Key Benefits of Seismic Surge:
  • Helps Surge Energy*
  • Helps Increase Muscle Pumps*
  • Helps Enhance Muscle Endurance*
  • Promotes an Elevated Positive Mood*
  • Helps Increase Concentration & Focus*
  • Helps Boost Metabolism*
  • Helps Increase Workout Strength*
  • Helps Accelerate Muscle Recovery*
Key Ingredients of Seismic Surge:
Beta Alanine: A non-essential amino acid that helps to raise muscle carnosine concentrations which in turn helps to reduce muscle fatigue increasing the amount of work one can perform at high intensities.
Caffeine Anhydrous: As the body metabolizes caffeine it increases lipolysis, the breakdown of fat, which decreases fat stored all over the body. Caffeine also helps with suppressing appetite, therefore, lowering the number of calories you intake daily. Caffeine acts as a mild diuretic, preventing water retention and ultimately leading to some weight loss by reduction of fluid retention. This ingredient is added to enhance mental alertness and focus. Caffeine works by stimulating the central nervous system, heart, and muscles.
Alpha Yohimbine Hydrochloride: This ingredient is an alpha-2 adrenergic receptor antagonist that promotes the improved lipolysis. It increases the blood flow throughout the body and is also known to help decrease fat synthesis by increasing fatty acid mobilization.
1,3,7 Trimethylxanthine (Delayed Caffeine):This compound is well-known for its stimulating effects on the central nervous system, which can enhance mental alertness and reduce feelings of fatigue. In the context of working out or exercise, caffeine (including delayed-release forms) can offer several potential benefits from increased endurance, enhanced strength and power, improved focus and concentration and DOMS reduction.
Theobromine: From the cocoa plant this ingredient helps to produce the “feel-good” sensation you experience while eating chocolate. This helps smooth out the feelings one gets when taking high doses of caffeine and stimulants.
Gamma Aminobutyric Acid: Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is a neurotransmitter in the brain known for its calming and anti-anxiety effects. It's not directly associated with improving workout performance in terms of strength or endurance. However, GABA's potential benefits for working out could be indirect. By promoting relaxation and reducing stress, GABA might aid in recovery after intense physical activity and improve sleep quality, which is crucial for muscle recovery and growth. Better sleep and reduced stress can indirectly contribute to better overall physical performance and well-being, which may positively impact workout results.
L-Citrulline Malate 2:1: A non-essential amino acid that helps to increase muscular energy improve both anaerobic and aerobic activity, strength, power, increase nitric oxide production (muscle pumps) as well as help to reduce fatigue and soreness post training.

How to Enter?
  • Post here and tell us why you want to try the NEW SEISMIC SURGE!
Criteria to Enter?
  • Must be in US
  • Must be willing to make 3 workout reviews (not a full log but three detailed reviews) and final thoughts post on a Review Thread in the Supplement Logs section of the forums

Attachments

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like a good one to get cranked TF UP!

…I’m down to just a coffee a day, I train too late…

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a good one to get cranked TF UP!

…I’m down to just a coffee a day, I train too late…
appreciate you brother. i’m very moderate stim myself these days. just crash too hard a lot of times. it’s heck getting old. my younger days i could take all sorts of pre and never crash

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity to try a new and improved pre workout!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a way to find out the yohimbine and alpha y doses?
5mg Yohimbe hcl and 4mg alpha y. You can also half scoop.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But can you double scoop 🤔. This preworkout actually seems dope. It's use seems good with me working out fasted.
That's a terrible idea lol🤣.

But the working out fasted part, I would agree. I would use something like this in the mornings fasted For boxing and wrestling. I'm not a fan of lifting weights fasted if the goal is building maximal muscle, but I do believe there's a little extra fat. Loss benefits to training fasted and doing fasted cardio. I know lots of people love to argue that 1. I'm just talking about my personal experiences, everyone's entitled to whatever they want to do.

5mg Yohimbe hcl and 4mg alpha y. You can also half scoop.
Im doing a unsponsered log right now, 1.5 weeks left, but this being a pre workout i dont Think it would be an issue if the two logs ran into each other. Obviously I'd keep them completely separate for posting And the other product is not a pre workout or stimulant. Id be willing to use it fasted in the mornings, post 4-5 times a week About how my workouts went and do a final review here on AM. I think that meets the criteria.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I got my bottle on the intro special and I tried 1 scoop about 20 before my workout and then I buckled up lol. Here are my notes:
-I had tunnel vision through my whole workout.
-Seriously strong flow of energy throughout the entire thing
-Mixed easily
-Taste was good
-Pumped the FK up and veins were popping LOL
Next time 3/4 scoop will be just fine.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
omg I love beta alanine 😅🤘🤘

I let my boy try some of my prewo before the gym some days and he feels disappointed if he doesn't get the tingles 😅
throwing in your name in?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my bottle on the intro special and I tried 1 scoop about 20 before my workout and then I buckled up lol. Here are my notes:
-I had tunnel vision through my whole workout.
-Seriously strong flow of energy throughout the entire thing
-Mixed easily
-Taste was good
-Pumped the FK up and veins were popping LOL
Next time 3/4 scoop will be just fine.
nice bro! i haven’t got a tub yet but will shortly. looking forward to it. I was a big fan of the old version

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lots of good folks in on this opportunity! Keep them coming!

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
I would love to give this new pre wo a test run. I'm a very dedicated gym rat that works 6 days a week doing carpentry but never skips the gym so I'm always trying to find a good pre wo to keep me going, I think I would be a benefit to the testing. I have no problem putting up detailed before and after use logs. Anyways I hope you give me a shot to check this out 😁

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll throw my name in the hat as well. I’ve done a sponsored log before on a PWO. Looks like this one may be good. I’m always switching back and forth between pre’s.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
omg I love beta alanine 😅🤘🤘

I let my boy try some of my prewo before the gym some days and he feels disappointed if he doesn't get the tingles 😅
I have a buddy Like that as well, He judges everything off of side effects instead of just the effects lol. For the longest time he thought those tingles was what meant the product was working.
Lots of good folks in on this opportunity! Keep them coming!
Absolutely, You got a nice crowd filling up this room.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
wish we could pick everyone!

winners are
@Smont
@PolishHamm3r77
@SSJ4GOD

pm me your shipping info AND email.

We will have more logging opportunities in the future so don’t despair!

looking forward to seeing how this treats everyone

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
wish we could pick everyone!

winners are
@Smont
@PolishHamm3r77
@SSJ4GOD

pm me your shipping info AND email.

We will have more logging opportunities in the future so don’t despair!

looking forward to seeing how this treats everyone
Congrats winners! Excited to hear your thoughts!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Winner winner chicken dinner(and brown rice)!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
throw up your links in here when you receive product :) stoked for the feedback

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m excited! I’ll be like that dog from the Chewy commercial.
Did things ship out yet?

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think this is a New England based review group. Maine, NH, and CT?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes I believe they should be on their way!
My kids said a package is at the house from a supplement shop so im pretty sure thats it Cause i'm not expecting anything else. Il find out when i get home and get a thread up over the weekend

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My kids said a package is at the house from a supplement shop so im pretty sure thats it Cause i'm not expecting anything else. Il find out when i get home and get a thread up over the weekend
Awesome! good to hear!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Let me know if i should be doing more, im very active in logging but i live in my own bubble So I may forget to add things that i'm supposed to. Any information you guys can provide me with to make this logging experience better for the people following would be wonderful!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seismic Surge by Hard Rock Supplements

Prepare to shatter your limits and get Groundbreaking Results!
An untapped energy is about to send your training off the Richter scale.
With the #1 ranked bulking, cutting, and fat burning supplements on the market, Hard Rock Supplements shakes up the industry once again with the new groundbreaking pre-workout Seismic Surge.

Key Benefits of Seismic Surge:
  • Helps Surge Energy*
  • Helps Increase Muscle Pumps*
  • Helps Enhance Muscle Endurance*
  • Promotes an Elevated Positive Mood*
  • Helps Increase Concentration & Focus*
  • Helps Boost Metabolism*
  • Helps Increase Workout Strength*
  • Helps Accelerate Muscle Recovery*
Key Ingredients of Seismic Surge:
Beta Alanine: A non-essential amino acid that helps to raise muscle carnosine concentrations which in turn helps to reduce muscle fatigue increasing the amount of work one can perform at high intensities.
Caffeine Anhydrous: As the body metabolizes caffeine it increases lipolysis, the breakdown of fat, which decreases fat stored all over the body. Caffeine also helps with suppressing appetite, therefore, lowering the number of calories you intake daily. Caffeine acts as a mild diuretic, preventing water retention and ultimately leading to some weight loss by reduction of fluid retention. This ingredient is added to enhance mental alertness and focus. Caffeine works by stimulating the central nervous system, heart, and muscles.
Alpha Yohimbine Hydrochloride: This ingredient is an alpha-2 adrenergic receptor antagonist that promotes the improved lipolysis. It increases the blood flow throughout the body and is also known to help decrease fat synthesis by increasing fatty acid mobilization.
1,3,7 Trimethylxanthine (Delayed Caffeine):This compound is well-known for its stimulating effects on the central nervous system, which can enhance mental alertness and reduce feelings of fatigue. In the context of working out or exercise, caffeine (including delayed-release forms) can offer several potential benefits from increased endurance, enhanced strength and power, improved focus and concentration and DOMS reduction.
Theobromine: From the cocoa plant this ingredient helps to produce the “feel-good” sensation you experience while eating chocolate. This helps smooth out the feelings one gets when taking high doses of caffeine and stimulants.
Gamma Aminobutyric Acid: Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is a neurotransmitter in the brain known for its calming and anti-anxiety effects. It's not directly associated with improving workout performance in terms of strength or endurance. However, GABA's potential benefits for working out could be indirect. By promoting relaxation and reducing stress, GABA might aid in recovery after intense physical activity and improve sleep quality, which is crucial for muscle recovery and growth. Better sleep and reduced stress can indirectly contribute to better overall physical performance and well-being, which may positively impact workout results.
L-Citrulline Malate 2:1: A non-essential amino acid that helps to increase muscular energy improve both anaerobic and aerobic activity, strength, power, increase nitric oxide production (muscle pumps) as well as help to reduce fatigue and soreness post training.