Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Hi guys, @LeanEngineer and @Afi140 along with Strongsupplementshop.com sent me a bottle of this in fruit punch to review.

Im just throwing this up here to get a few peoples attention and over the next few workouts im gonna give my opinions.

Off the back i can say it mixes Extreamly easy and im not picky about flavors but this is probably the best tasting fruit punch ive tried, better then actual fruit punch juice. If it wasnt a pre workout i would use it to flavor my club sodas and waters at meal time.

Taste 5 out of 5
Mixability 5 out of 5

I used 1/2 scoop saturday morning for fasted cardio and 3/4 scoop thos morning for fasted cardio. Both workouts went great. My cardio is intense... farmers walks, boxing drills, heavy bag work, shadow boxing and jumping rope and high rep weights for conditioning. Not your typical 45min on a treadmill.

I took a whole week off from all stims minus The trace amounts of caffeine in a decaf coffee. So im fresh and ready to make accurate assesments.

This week i will use 3/4 scoops for my fasted cardio type stuff and a full scoop when im lifting. I will try to space a three or four hour block between my last meal before my weight training sessions To hopefully get the full benefits of the yohimbine in there.

Any suggestions are welcome. Let me know what you want to know!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice bro! everything you’ve covered is perfect. Glad it’s working so well for you. we appreciate the detail

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
nice bro! everything you’ve covered is perfect. Glad it’s working so well for you. we appreciate the detail
Awsome, i have 3 weight training sessions and 4 boxing sessions over the next 5 days so i will have lots of feedback for you. Thanks a bunch dude

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This week i will use 3/4 scoops for my fasted cardio type stuff and a full scoop when im lifting. I will try to space a three or four hour block between my last meal before my weight training sessions To hopefully get the full benefits of the yohimbine in there.
Awesome. Excited to hear your thoughts on a full scoop pre lift!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Full scoop on a empty stomach was a bit much for me this morning but i also woke up late and was in a rush to go open the gym and i had a bit of anxiety before even taking it. So lots of variables.

Was pinched on time and im not positive If I'll make it back to the gym this afternoon. So I combined a few things.

Screenshot_20240206_071440_Notepad Free.jpg

Energy was high, got a pump from pretty much everything, even hitting the bag had my back and triceps pumped. I was just a bit over stimulated.

Note that i have not used yohimbine in a long while and theres a fairly big dose between them so i may need a few days to build that tollerance back up.

Mornings Fasted im going to stick with a 3/4 serving for a few more days. Afternoon sessions il do full scoop

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Full scoop on a empty stomach was a bit much for me this morning but i also woke up late and was in a rush to go open the gym and i had a bit of anxiety before even taking it. So lots of variables.

Was pinched on time and im not positive If I'll make it back to the gym this afternoon. So I combined a few things.

View attachment 240116

Energy was high, got a pump from pretty much everything, even hitting the bag had my back and triceps pumped. I was just a bit over stimulated.

Note that i have not used yohimbine in a long while and theres a fairly big dose between them so i may need a few days to build that tollerance back up.

Mornings Fasted im going to stick with a 3/4 serving for a few more days. Afternoon sessions il do full scoop
This stuff is no joke!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This stuff is no joke!!!
So today i worked 2 jobs, long day. I get out of work and take 3/4 scoop as i was about to go to the gym and my kids and my girl all needed a million things so i skipped the gym and was on level 10 for 2 hours lol. It would have been a great amount of energy for my workout, but not for running errands lol.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Overly
So today i worked 2 jobs, long day. I get out of work and take 3/4 scoop as i was about to go to the gym and my kids and my girl all needed a million things so i skipped the gym and was on level 10 for 2 hours lol. It would have been a great amount of energy for my workout, but not for running errands lol.
Overly focused very motivated errands in record time I’m sure! 🤪

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did something different this morning and took a 1/2 A dose on my way to the gym, The other half was in my shaker cup with my aminosand I sipped them during my workout.

Shoulders strength and conditioning
Screenshot_20240208_070902_Notepad Free.jpg
20240206_064530~2.jpg

Focus was decent, Still got the stimulant effect without it being too much And I got a fantastic shoulder pump like I did a full on bodybuilding delt workout

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And I got a fantastic shoulder pump like I did a full on bodybuilding delt workout
Shoulder pump with delts popping always makes a physique look better imo!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Same dosing as last workout. I think its how im gonna stay.

Todays push workout was great, threw in some box jumps and finished with 5 rounds on the heavy bag.

I very much like the product when i get the dosing right. I honest to god cant handle a full scoop on a empty stomach but i know many of the guys who love stims will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Really glad to hear this!
Did a full scoop today, 3/4 of it 20min pre workout and the other 1/4 mixed with my aminos intra, great workout. Still crosstraining as I haven't done any consistant straight body building workouts in a minute and im working on conditioning and strength/endurence for the next few weeks still. Either way....

Screenshot_20240211_083048_Notepad Free.jpg

Plenty of energy left in the tank. I literally only stopped my workout because it was over on paper

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still crosstraining as I haven't done any consistant straight body building workouts in a minute and im working on conditioning and strength/endurence for the next few weeks still. Either way....
I did that for probably half of 2023. Now I'm back to body building style workouts and running 3 days a week (2 shorter runs with one long run on the weekends). I feel I can hold muscle better doing this versus the cross training style workouts.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Desperate need of a rest day today so Nothing really the update. I know these mini logs or whatever you want to call them don't have as much to talk about So i'm wondering if anyone has some suggestions? Or maybe I track another week and do a wrap up?

@LeanEngineer @Afi140

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes sir that will work in terms of wrapping up in a week. looking forward to the overall final review. Glad you’ve enjoyed the product so far bro!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yes sir that will work in terms of wrapping up in a week. looking forward to the overall final review. Glad you’ve enjoyed the product so far bro!
Ok cool. Just wanna make sure im doing this right.

This morning i went to a regular gym to work out. I might have a minor sprain in my right wrist, nothing serious but i need to watch it for a few days.

Screenshot_20240215_060324_Notepad Free.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I might have a minor sprain in my right wrist, nothing serious but i need to watch it for a few days.
I always see the memes on instagram where it's like, Dr says I need to rest to let the elbow pain heal. And then it's a pic of Ronnie Coleman saying Yea Buddy Light Weight by the bench press :ROFLMAO:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I always see the memes on instagram where it's like, Dr says I need to rest to let the elbow pain heal. And then it's a pic of Ronnie Coleman saying Yea Buddy Light Weight by the bench press :ROFLMAO:
Ya i just wrapped my wrist with a piece of medical tape and did 6 rounds on the bag, 4 delt exercises and 25min on the eliptical. Some ppl 🙋‍♂️ never learn lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya i just wrapped my wrist with a piece of medical tape and did 6 rounds on the bag, 4 delt exercises and 25min on the eliptical. Some ppl 🙋‍♂️ never learn lol
lol. guilty as charged

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry guys i had a busy last few days. I been sticking with 1 scoop but drinking 3/4 of it pre and the rest mixed into some eaas.

Full body saturday morning was great, i did 7 roubds on the bag in the afternoon too but didnt take a seccond serv.

Sunday was the first "bad workout" ive had in a while, i was prerty burnt out and didnt feel like doing a hour of boxing conditioning work so i kinda set myself up for failure on that. Still i got through it.

Yesterday i got in a bb style back and biceps, had 3/4 scoop and a small coffee. Pump was unbarable at times. I havnt been doing this much volume lately and i miss it. If i wasnt so sore this morning id be mid push day right now.