Repent Ye Sinner and let Havoc Reign!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah but the sentence before that is i cheated really bad.........

i'm thinking pizza, donuts, chocolate, SOMETHING!

LOL! then you hit us with peanut butter and celery! LOL! you are SO, SO, BAD!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah but the sentence before that is i cheated really bad.........

i'm thinking pizza, donuts, chocolate, SOMETHING!

LOL! then you hit us with peanut butter and celery! LOL! you are SO, SO, BAD!
Hahahaha. I guess I just have really low 'cheat' standards.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
People think I'm weird because Celery&PB is my favorite cheat food.
Celery and PB is one of my favorites as well. Try adding raisins to the mix (aka, "ant's on a log"). I could easily go through a jar of PB and box of raisins in a night if I wasn't careful :D

Workin

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys can keep your Tiramisu and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. Give me and Workin' a couple stalks and a jar of Skippy and we'll cheat like Draggo in Rocky IV

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
You guys can keep your Tiramisu and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. Give me and Workin' a couple stalks and a jar of Skippy and we'll cheat like Draggo in Rocky IV
You got that right! ;)

Workin

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey sinner do you take all 40mgs at the same time.
Heavens no. Sorry if my posting left you under that impression. I'm dosing it 20mg @ 5:30am, 10mg @ 3:30 pm, 10mg @ 9:15 pm.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio today:

2 minutes @ 12mph
1 minute @ 3 mph
[repeated twice]

2 minutes @ 10mph
1 minute @ 8mph
1 minute @ 3mph
1 minute @ 12mph
1 minute @ 3 mph
[repeated 3 times]

1 minute @ 11mph
1 minute @ 3mph
[repeated 5 times]

Afterwards, I jumped rope for 10 minutes, and called it quits.

Flush-Free Niacin is a LIE!!! - I ran out of IP6 the other day, so I got some of the cheap flush free stuff. DiCalcium Phosphate definitely just delays the effect......so I started to flush out an hour after taking it (when I went to the gym). And just my luck, as I'm walking from the parking lot, I run into this cute girl who works out at the same time. The whole time we're talking, I'm just thinking "Gosh, I hope I'm not 9 shades of red right now."

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awww, she probably thought you where bashfull sin.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Heavens no. Sorry if my posting left you under that impression. I'm dosing it 20mg @ 5:30am, 10mg @ 3:30 pm, 10mg @ 9:15 pm.
Sin, based on your current experience w/Havoc in this cycle, would you do it again? Are the gains (muscle mass and "inches") and fat loss enough for you? Or would you try something else (or even a different type of cycle: dosing, mgs, etc).

Oh, and where do you get your bulk BCAAs from?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sin, based on your current experience w/Havoc in this cycle, would you do it again? Are the gains (muscle mass and "inches") and fat loss enough for you? Or would you try something else (or even a different type of cycle: dosing, mgs, etc).

Oh, and where do you get your bulk BCAAs from?
So far I'm liking this cycle. If I had to do it over again I would probably start a little heavier, though. I've thought of getting some more Havoc for future cycles, but haven't planned anything out with it as of yet. I'm kinda thinking to get rid of the Phera and Superdrol that are collecting dust in my stash before buying any more anabolics.

I'm just about finished with my BCAA's from NP, and have a spare kilo of ATW BCAA's that I had from when I was at my parent's house.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not to hijack sinners thread, but i am planning another cycle as we speak! :thumbsup:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmmm................

dunno nothing 'bout THAT! ;)

:head:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
workin, better head over to our section......

enough of us taking over sinner's log!

i would love to see Chapter 2 of the sinners log or maybe the "RESURRECTION" LOL!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
workin, better head over to our section......

enough of us taking over sinner's log!

i would love to see Chapter 2 of the sinners log or maybe the "RESURRECTION" LOL!
The voice of reason...good call. Sorry sinner! ;)

Workin

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As of right now, the next cycle I've been planning is gonna be superdrol.

I'll probably start it 1-2 weeks out from my next competition (june 2nd), to help me dry out and stay filled out. Probably stay on it from a week after the comp, followed by 1-2 weeks of pheraplex.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
No injects? Why no love on the liver/lipids? Boo to the oral only cycle! :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back & Bi's:
Rack Pulls: 385*8 385*9 405*5 405*3
Barbell Rows: 225*10 285*9 295*5 295*5
T-Bar Rows (Close grip): 225*10 225*9 235*7
Wide Grip Pulldown: 225*14 250*10 275*6
Barbell Curls: 135*12 145*10 155*6
Incline DB Curls: 60*11 60*12 65*7 65*8

Bodyweight Today: 185.5lbs
So to answer your question Testosteronenet: net gains is 2.5 lbs. Of course (unlike most cycles you see) my gains in LBM is more than my net gains (though I don't have enough data to give an exact approximate). As for the 189.5lbs we saw earlier.....well, that was PB & celery weight (which turns into poop).

BP,
What sort of injections would give noticeable effects after 1-2 weeks of use? I had thought about putting together TD fina (I don't trust my homebrewing skills enough to inject the stuff). I was leaning towards downsizing my stock of methyls not only to get rid of them already, but because they're effects come about in a short period of time.

My balls have seriously shrunk sooooo much this past week (5 weeks is the longest I've ever gone for a cycle). I got the worst case of sack-tongue I've ever seen stepping out of the shower this morning.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Your not going to see explosive gains with most injects. More slow, steady and mild overall. Fina may be another story, I have not jumped on the tren wagon personally. Of course test will be a must with tren, so I hear. :D

I hear ya on the orals and your reasoning at this point. If you are going to continue to "enhance" in the future, depot is the way too go for the long haul. IMO

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your not going to see explosive gains with most injects. More slow, steady and mild overall. Fina may be another story, I have not jumped on the tren wagon personally. Of course test will be a must with tren, so I hear. :D

I hear ya on the orals and your reasoning at this point. If you are going to continue to "enhance" in the future, depot is the way too go for the long haul. IMO
I agree, non-orals seem like they would be less hazardous and I wouldn't have the liver values of an AA member when I'm lucky to drink 6 beers in a year.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
As of right now, the next cycle I've been planning is gonna be superdrol.

I'll probably start it 1-2 weeks out from my next competition (june 2nd), to help me dry out and stay filled out. Probably stay on it from a week after the comp, followed by 1-2 weeks of pheraplex.
Funny you mention your next cycle is prob. gonna be SD. I have a full bottle sitting on my shelf too. I was actually thinking of breaking it out and doing one last cycle of SD. But then I hear of Havoc and ohhh......hmmmm.......hmmmmm.

Damn SD gave me outrageous lower back pumps (could hardly drive my car w/o gettin' my super-shoulder-lean on), shut me down like crazy, got some acne, elevated blood pressure, bla bla. Not to say I couldn't dose it differently and adjust my support supps and PCT (I'd add 6-OXO for sure next time) and maybe it'd be a better cycle. I gained tons and my strength shot up too. Good luck if u go the SD route Sin!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny you mention your next cycle is prob. gonna be superdrol. I have a full bottle sitting on my shelf too. I was actually thinking of breaking it out and doing one last cycle of superdrol. But then I hear of Havoc and ohhh......hmmmm.......hmmmmm.

Damn SD gave me outrageous lower back pumps (could hardly drive my car w/o gettin' my super-shoulder-lean on), shut me down like crazy, got some acne, elevated blood pressure, bla bla. Not to say I couldn't dose it differently and adjust my support supps and post cycle therapy (I'd add 6-OXO for sure next time) and maybe it'd be a better cycle. I gained tons and my strength shot up too. Good luck if u go the SD route Sin!
Thanks for your support. If there's enough interest, I'll log my contest prep (which SD will be part of). Havoc gives me back & shin pumps as well, but not as bad as SD. I can handle these back & calf pumps, and after superdrol, they're like nothing.

And now to totally change the subject (and totally hijack my own thread). I just got done with the most amazing meal I've had in a long time. I cooked up some gyu tataki (steak prepared a special japanese way) and cottage cheese mixed /w fat-free/sugar-free pistachio pudding mix for dessert. If you like your steak rare, and like wasabi, and like pistachio pudding for dessert, I highly recommend it.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
sin are you going to pulse the superdrol,just curious.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sin are you going to pulse the superdrol,just curious.
Probably not. I'm still a little sketchy about pulsing right now. The concept is way too new to me right now. I'll wait for some other people to 'guinea pig' it up first. Maybe if I weren't doing it for contest prep.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final lifting Day of the cycle: Chest & Triceps:
Incline Bench: 245*15 255*11 265*9 275*7 285*4 Up 10lbs
Flat Bench: 275*10 275*11 285*8 295*4
Dips: 100*15 125*10 125*9 135*5
DB Flyes: 70*10 70*12 70*12 80*5
Cable Pushdowns: 110*15 120*10 130*7 130*7 Up 10lbs

Bodyweight Today: 190.5lbs :think:
My weight's been all over the place this week. Well see how this pan's out over the weekend, and we'll conclude my weight on Monday as my total gains for the cycle. I will continue taking Havoc over the weekend, and will start Nolvadexin' it up starting Monday morning.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Final lifting Day of the cycle: Chest & Triceps:
Incline Bench: 245*15 255*11 265*9 275*7 285*4 Up 10lbs
Flat Bench: 275*10 275*11 285*8 295*4
Dips: 100*15 125*10 125*9 135*5
DB Flyes: 70*10 70*12 70*12 80*5
Cable Pushdowns: 110*15 120*10 130*7 130*7 Up 10lbs

Bodyweight Today: 190.5lbs :think:
My weight's been all over the place this week. Well see how this pan's out over the weekend, and we'll conclude my weight on Monday as my total gains for the cycle. I will continue taking Havoc over the weekend, and will start Nolvadexin' it up starting Monday morning.
Strange for your body weight to fluctuate so much...are you weighing your self at the same times every day...same scale? Consistent water intake?

Workin

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strange for your body weight to fluctuate so much...are you weighing your self at the same times every day...same scale? Consistent water intake?

Workin
I don't know about the consistency of my water intake (I generally drink a gallon+ every day so I don't really keep track). But yeah, same scale, same time (right after I lift). It's really nothing out of the ordinary for my weight to fluctuate 2-3lbs under these conditions when I'm off cycle. Like I said, we'll see what it is on Monday, and go with that.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about the consistency of my water intake (I generally drink a gallon+ every day so I don't really keep track). But yeah, same scale, same time (right after I lift). It's really nothing out of the ordinary for my weight to fluctuate 2-3lbs under these conditions when I'm off cycle. Like I said, we'll see what it is on Monday, and go with that.
Thanks...are you still feeling as lean or do you think you may have added a slight amount of BF?

Workin

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks...are you still feeling as lean or do you think you may have added a slight amount of BF?

Workin
Still lean. My theory is that Cardio days cause me to weigh significantly less the day after. For some reason, cardio days kill my appetite, and I don't eat & drink as much. On Back Days and Leg days (I'm guessing due to the growth factors they create) I am noticeably more hungry, and I'll eat more with less time between meals.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Still lean. My theory is that Cardio days cause me to weigh significantly less the day after. For some reason, cardio days kill my appetite, and I don't eat & drink as much. On Back Days and Leg days (I'm guessing due to the growth factors they create) I am noticeably more hungry, and I'll eat more with less time between meals.
Good info...thanks! ;)

Workin

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday Evening Cardio: HIIT on the treadmill (my favorite :) )

1-3 minutes @ 17 km/h
1 minute @ 5 km/h
For a total of 25 minutes, followed by a 5 minute cool down on a stationary bike. (Yeah the treadmill's at my appartment complex are in the metric system, how ghetto is that?)

As I've gotten further and further into this cycle, my endurance and speed have increased tremendously. However, in the beginning of week 4, lower back and calf pumps started to occur. However, in this 5th and final week, I've felt like I've had to 'hold back' during cardio, due to the intense 'pumped' feeling I get in my calves and legs (especially my calves). I just thought I'd share that with you guys, since I saw some threads talking about using Havoc for endurance and speed.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was raining out, and I pussied out and ran on the treadmills again.
1-2 minutes @ 17km/h
1-2 minutes @ 5 km/h
for a total of 35 minutes (and about 6 km)
My calves were so 'pumped' I struggled on the walk back to my apt. It appears that around the end of 5 weeks, Havoc starts to wreak havoc on your calves (if you're doing cardio).

Measurement Summary:
Left Arm:
Straight: 14" Net gains: 0.5"
Bent 90 degrees: 15.5" Net Gains: 0.5"
Chest: 42.75" Net Gains: 0.75"
Calves: 15.75" Net Gains: 0.75"
Legs:
Mid Thigh: 22.5" Net Gains: 0"
Upper Thigh: 24.5" Net Gains: 1"
Stomach: 31" Net Loss: 1"
Shoulders: 50.25" Net Gains: 0.25"

As you can see from the measurements, my weight might not be up all that much, but I've definitely made some strides in my total body composition.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
It was raining out, and I pussied out and ran on the treadmills again.
1-2 minutes @ 17km/h
1-2 minutes @ 5 km/h
for a total of 35 minutes (and about 6 km)
My calves were so 'pumped' I struggled on the walk back to my apt. It appears that around the end of 5 weeks, Havoc starts to wreak havoc on your calves (if you're doing cardio).

Measurement Summary:
Left Arm:
Straight: 14" Net gains: 0.5"
Bent 90 degrees: 15.5" Net Gains: 0.5"
Chest: 42.75" Net Gains: 0.75"
Calves: 15.75" Net Gains: 0.75"
Legs:
Mid Thigh: 22.5" Net Gains: 0"
Upper Thigh: 24.5" Net Gains: 1"
Stomach: 31" Net Loss: 1"
Shoulders: 50.25" Net Gains: 0.25"

As you can see from the measurements, my weight might not be up all that much, but I've definitely made some strides in my total body composition.
:head:

Workin

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I went through all my records, and put together my top 5 strength gains. Here they are:

1)Squat: 345lbs for 5 Up 30lbs
2)Wide-Grip Pulldown: 275lbs for 6 Up 25lbs
3)Upright Rows: 155lbs for 9 Up 20lbs
4)Incline Bench Press: 285lbs for 4 Up 10lbs
5)Deadlift: 365lbs for 4 Up 10lbs

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
So I went through all my records, and put together my top 5 strength gains. Here they are:

1)Squat: 345lbs for 5 Up 30lbs
2)Wide-Grip Pulldown: 275lbs for 6 Up 25lbs
3)Upright Rows: 155lbs for 9 Up 20lbs
4)Incline Bench Press: 285lbs for 4 Up 10lbs
5)Deadlift: 365lbs for 4 Up 10lbs
:goodpost:

Again...great, helpful info. ;)

Workin

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
An African Sinner maybe but not a Europen Sinner, that's my point.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
But then, of course, the African Sinner is non-migratory, so they wouldn't be carrying a coconut anywhere.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPmartyr,

you've gotta hook me up with some of them drugs you're on

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
BPmartyr,

you've gotta hook me up with some of them drugs you're on
Sure thing. It would be easier however to just watch "The Holy Grail". :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I attempted my much anticipated "flush cardio" this morning (see http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/62169-flush-cardio.html#post758964):

After taking 3g of Niacin, I hit up the treadmill

20 minutes of HIIT
5 minutes on the stationary bike (to let my calf and leg pumps cool down)
10 more minutes of HIIT

I was kinda disappointed as I couldn't get a good flush going before I started. About 8 minutes in, it felt like someone had set a fire on my back. The flush also seems to dissipate faster when your doing cardio.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VERY impressive, my friend...very much so. Great log.