Repent Ye Sinner and let Havoc Reign!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Trying to think of a name for my next log (continuation of this one).

I was thinking of something like :
Repent ye sinner Chapter 2: Destroying the lipid ratios and the competition.

Any other cool ideas are more than welcome.

The Anal Sinner's Revenge: Too Much Repenting and Wreaking Havoc Makes Jack a Dull Boy

:thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't say Toledo is hell (The show is held in Toledo) but that's only because it's not made of fire and satan doesn't live there :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, 'nother session of kill-yourself cardio:

Suicides (Pyramid Sprints) : 3 sets
Seal Crawl (like a bear crawl but you drag your feet) 2 lengths of a basketball court
5m box drill: 2 sets of 5 cycles

Then I hit up the Elliptical Machine for 21 mins followed by jumping rope for a 5 minute cooldown.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Ok, 'nother session of kill-yourself cardio:

Suicides (Pyramid Sprints) : 3 sets
Seal Crawl (like a bear crawl but you drag your feet) 2 lengths of a basketball court
5m box drill: 2 sets of 5 cycles

Then I hit up the Elliptical Machine for 21 mins followed by jumping rope for a 5 minute cooldown.
Why all the fast twitch exercises? It's always been my contention that the best way to preserve muscle on a cut is slow sustained cardio....

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression of pretty much the exact opposite. For instance, if you look at a HIIT program, the majority of your effort is done at your anaerobic threshold. Look at the difference in physiques between a 5k runner and a 300m sprinter.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe in the HIIT program. It's probably just because I am a pussy...

Most current IFBB guys use the slow sustained cardio method. That's pretty much where I draw most of my methods. Kinda of like how I almost always use HVT workouts and not all these fads you see come and go.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bread'n'butter always works. But this method has worked wonders for me in the past (as well as for many others) so I say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I believe Workin' is another big promoter of HIIT.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
"if it isn't broken, why fix it"

Better words haven't been spoken my friend...

I wasn't trying to sway you, just curious.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"if it isn't broken, why fix it"

Better words haven't been spoken my friend...

I wasn't trying to sway you, just curious.
I hear ya. And it's good to hear differing opinions every once in a while. If everyone agreed with all my ideas, I'd never learn anything, and I highly doubt that I know EVERYTHING.

I'll probably tone down the intensity as I get closer and closer to game day (like when it comes time to play with water/electrolytes), simply because it's REALLY hard to continue training that intensely with everything else thats going on in the body.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
The bread'n'butter always works. But this method has worked wonders for me in the past (as well as for many others) so I say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I believe Workin' is another big promoter of HIIT.
Absoulutly...I've found HITT (especially applied to cardio) is far and away the most effective form of training for staying lean and shredded. I usually cycle my weight training between Volume and HITT, but my cardio sessions are ALWAYS HITT. :thumbsup:

Workin

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we're pretty much in the same school of thoughts here. I usually switch between HVT and HIT in the weightroom, but need to do HIIT cardio at least twice per week.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Understandable.

I don't like it. Too much like work.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Understandable.

I don't like it. Too much like work.
The first 3 times are the most difficult....if you can get through those first 3 solid, HARD, HITT sessions, your off and running! :run:

Workin

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
*reminiscing*
I remember when I was a freshman, and my buddy first introduced me to HIIT. TOUGHEST 15 minutes of my life. 3 years later, and I'm doing HIIT for 30-40 minutes straight.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Todays my last day of this HST cycle.

I'll start the new thread either later today or over the weekend.

I'm moving today! See ya later University, Sinner's gone for the summer! :FUfinger:

Highlights:
Pullup: 50*6
Dips: 115*6
Incline Bench: 245*6
Smith Seated Military Press: 185*5
High Pulley Rear Delt Cable Cross: 50*6
Incline DB Curls: 60*6

Afterwards I jumped rope for 15 minutes.

Bodyweight today: 177.0lbs :think: I guess I got a little hungry last night, and ate a lot of cottage cheese with peanuts in it before bed (so much, that I got sick and threw most of it back up). I don't think that would've caused me to gain a whole 3.5lbs. I'm thinking the scale might've been out of calibration. Regardless, I'm moving today, so measurements on that scale are pretty meaningless now anyway.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is your show in Toledo? Since I am in Columbus now, we might just be up for taking a drive to root you on.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
June 3rd

How long are you guys in C-bus? If I feel I can be cut up enough, I should be down there next weekend for a photoshoot with PumpingMuscle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
June 3rd

How long are you guys in C-bus? If I feel I can be cut up enough, I should be down there next weekend for a photoshoot with PumpingMuscle.
We should be here for a few more years. :)

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Sinner it sounds like you're doing the Palmer. So is one of my pals.

Since when are you in columbus dsade? Does that mean I can just pick up my supps now? :wave:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sinner it sounds like you're doing the Palmer. So is one of my pals.

Since when are you in columbus dsade? Does that mean I can just pick up my supps now? :wave:
Lol since I tied him up into marriage.

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
I was under the impression of pretty much the exact opposite. For instance, if you look at a HIIT program, the majority of your effort is done at your anaerobic threshold. Look at the difference in physiques between a 5k runner and a 300m sprinter.
HIIT has always worked great for me Too.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Todays my last day of this HST cycle.

I'll start the new thread either later today or over the weekend.

I'm moving today! See ya later University, Sinner's gone for the summer! :FUfinger:

Highlights:
Pullup: 50*6
Dips: 115*6
Incline Bench: 245*6
Smith Seated Military Press: 185*5
High Pulley Rear Delt Cable Cross: 50*6
Incline DB Curls: 60*6

Afterwards I jumped rope for 15 minutes.

Bodyweight today: 177.0lbs :think: I guess I got a little hungry last night, and ate a lot of cottage cheese with peanuts in it before bed (so much, that I got sick and threw most of it back up). I don't think that would've caused me to gain a whole 3.5lbs. I'm thinking the scale might've been out of calibration. Regardless, I'm moving today, so measurements on that scale are pretty meaningless now anyway.
Look at the sodium content of Cottage Cheese. I love it and eat it as a snack frequently, but if I eat to much, I bloat like a balloon. This could account for some of your weight gain.

Workin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI...Vomited Cottage Cheese would be partially digested...much like Hydrolyzed whey...and would be an excellent source of quick absorbing amino acids.

Might want to think about disguising the flavor somehow.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
FYI...Vomited Cottage Cheese would be partially digested...much like Hydrolyzed whey...and would be an excellent source of quick absorbing amino acids.

yummy:run:
all good things have to come to an end
nice log :clap2:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

This looks like a prime opportunity to pimp your New NP Liquid Flavor Systems.

If you guys are interested in some bulk pre-digested Cottage cheese, just PM me, and we can come to some sort of an agreement :D

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't believe in the HIIT program. It's probably just because I am a pussy...

Most current IFBB guys use the slow sustained cardio method. That's pretty much where I draw most of my methods. Kinda of like how I almost always use HVT workouts and not all these fads you see come and go.
yes. yes you are a pussy. :whip: