Reggie's American Muscle Gets Restored sponsored by Androg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh it's on!! I've got a bench competition with a couple buddies the beginning of August so gotta get my numbers up there.
335x5x2! You are going home with their money! Nice numbers Reggie. Watch the joint health though.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
335x5x2! You are going home with their money! Nice numbers Reggie. Watch the joint health though.
Thanks man!! I gotta admit I am definitely feeling the effects tonight. Wrists and elbows are pretty sore. Such is life for old people lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally broke down and got internet. Will be up and running tomorrow, which will make logging so much easier for me :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Desktop intranetz is where its at broski....unlimited sur***e, so long as you don't have to get up ;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Desktop intranetz is where its at broski....unlimited sur***e, so long as you don't have to get up ;)
Ya and then I can put my damn phone down lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been bugging my wife for months to let me get it hooked up and she finally caved because I keep going over my data

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you say you were 25 years old? Those pics sure show the ripped body of one! Holy mackerel Reggie. You are way leaner and more ripped then the last set of pics! Inspiration for us old fuggers!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you say you were 25 years old? Those pics sure show the ripped body of one! Holy mackerel Reggie. You are way leaner and more ripped then the last set of pics! Inspiration for us old fuggers!
Thanks Ken! Your too kind ;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6
Weight Pre Training 180 +1
Think I may have been holding some water weight yesterday. Must've gotten up to pee 5 times last night. It's been fairly yellow so going to up my water intake. Trained legs/shoulders today.

Squats
10x10

Leg extensions
7x10

Ham curls
7x10

Hack squats
6x10

Seated bb shoulder press
5x10

Delt destroyers
(40x30 + 25x15 + 15x10)3

Side lateral ss with front raises (cable)
4x20

Shrugs
225x10x2
315x8

Feeling good, haven't gotten that "alpha" feeling yet but it's still a little early.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Drink water like you're pregnant man - msten will wanna give you some bad crampage if you don't stay on top of the h2o, nevermind how much your liver needs the flushing on it. 1.5 gal/day minimum for me; I was drinking at least half a gal more on & it still wasn't really enough.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drink water like you're pregnant man - msten will wanna give you some bad crampage if you don't stay on top of the h2o, nevermind how much your liver needs the flushing on it. 1.5 gal/day minimum for me; I was drinking at least half a gal more on & it still wasn't really enough.
Thanks man, I've probably been at less than a gallon the last few days.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man, work in the H2O!!
Nice workout, looking ripped bro

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I upped my water quite a bit today. Made sure I had a shaker full of water all day. Probably drank 5 of them so far. Today was a cardio day, did a total of 35 minutes between the treadmill and bike. One thing I'm starting to notice is an increase in anger. Seems like I get angry very quickly now and am at the point of blowing up. I've been able to walk away and take some deep breaths for the most part, but seem to get angry quite a bit.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hulk Smaaaaaash!
Haha right?? I just want to break stuff!! Ok maybe not quite that bad but little things do tend to change my skin a green shade

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep cool and put all that anger into the IRON!
I'm really trying to but today was pretty bad. I need a gym at my house lol so I can bust out sets when I get in that mood. Another thing going on is my wrists are starting to hurt. Hopefully this isn't going to go on for the rest of this cycle. Oh ya I lost my job too FML!! Had an interview at the hospital yesterday however that seemed to go really good!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time for 2-a-days lol

Keep your chin up; things will work out before long. One door closes, another opens - sometimes opportunities you'd never have dreamed of that end up being exactly what you never knew you needed.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time for 2-a-days lol

Keep your chin up; things will work out before long. One door closes, another opens - sometimes opportunities you'd never have dreamed of that end up being exactly what you never knew you needed.
Thanks man! I'm keeping fingers crossed. If this hospital position works out that'd be awesome! As far as 2 a days hell yes!! Only issue may be that I got to use the base gym for free as part of my former job. My base pass is good until September but not sure if that's void now since I won't be working there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta be a 20/month gym somewhere around you....not glamorous, but if it has barbells in it you can get it done as good as anywhere else :yup:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta be a 20/month gym somewhere around you....not glamorous, but if it has barbells in it you can get it done as good as anywhere else :yup:
I'm supposed to train this girl I know starting on July 1st and she's going to pay my membership just not sure what will happen until then. Still going to try to get on base however.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Go to the junkyard for free if you have to for the week interim & pick up axles & ****....deadlift axles, curl things, press them over your head, lunges, farmer's walks. You can hit up a playground at the park for dips, pullups, & leg raises (bring something heavy to pinch between your legs for these), & running outside is free. Doing it in summer gets you man points too & gives you a reason to go topless.

People obsess over a bajillion exercise variations to work the muscle from different angles, & that might be superior for bodybuilding, but if you can do one style of curl for 10x10 you're basically gonna grow the same as 4 curl exercises done 3x8....it's all about 100 reps & similar TUT. Ever just do 100 weighted chin-ups for a back workout? Simple, boring, EFFECTIVE.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go to the junkyard for free if you have to for the week interim & pick up axles & ****....deadlift axles, curl things, press them over your head, lunges, farmer's walks. You can hit up a playground at the park for dips, pullups, & leg raises (bring something heavy to pinch between your legs for these), & running outside is free. Doing it in summer gets you man points too & gives you a reason to go topless.

People obsess over a bajillion exercise variations to work the muscle from different angles, & that might be superior for bodybuilding, but if you can do one style of curl for 10x10 you're basically gonna grow the same as 4 curl exercises done 3x8....it's all about 100 reps & similar TUT. Ever just do 100 weighted chin-ups for a back workout? Simple, boring, EFFECTIVE.
Thanks for the motivation buddy!! I like the way you think :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reggie man keep your chin up and confine the anger to killing those weights. Bad luck always opens the door to new opportunities. Good luck on that hospital job. We're all pulling for you.

Joint problems sound like they are getting worse. Are you using wraps? How about joint supps? I've been using iForce Joint Help with good results. Combine this with glucosamine and the joints feel great (although my workouts are not as killer as yours)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reggie man keep your chin up and confine the anger to killing those weights. Bad luck always opens the door to new opportunities. Good luck on that hospital job. We're all pulling for you.

Joint problems sound like they are getting worse. Are you using wraps? How about joint supps? I've been using iForce Joint Help with good results. Combine this with glucosamine and the joints feel great (although my workouts are not as killer as yours)
Thanks man, I feel a little better today. Already had an issue come up and didn't let it bother me. I'm out of joint supports at the moment and unfortunantly will not be able to afford any for awhile, so will just keep them iced and keep ibuprofen on hand

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trained back today and was really pumped to try for 500 on rack pulls again. Wasn't able to lock it out again but did up my numbers from last week by 10 pounds so it wasn't a total loss.

Rack Pulls
135x15
225x10
315x10
405x8x2
455x3
475x3
500x0
485x2 PR

Stiff arm pushdowns ss with face pulls (middle position)
(57.5x10 + 42.5x10)x3

Stiff arm pushdowns ss with face pulls drop sets
(57.5x10 drop 50x10 + 42.5x10 drop 30x10)x3

Incline db rows (face down)
45x10x2
50x10x2

Reverse Grip Lat Pulls
110x10x3

Already pretty sore again, really hope I'm not in the same shape I was in last time lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man, I feel a little better today. Already had an issue come up and didn't let it bother me. I'm out of joint supports at the moment and unfortunantly will not be able to afford any for awhile, so will just keep them iced and keep ibuprofen on hand
You sound like the perfect logger for a joint support supplement company! Any reps following from Antaeus or iForce following?

I'd wrap those joints for the future workouts. More support from the wraps might help.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You sound like the perfect logger for a joint support supplement company! Any reps following from Antaeus or iForce following?

I'd wrap those joints for the future workouts. More support from the wraps might help.
Thanks buddy!! I probably should at some point get some wraps as well. They've got to be reasonably cheap I'd think.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reggie, you may not have locked out the 500 you wanted today, but 485x2 is still more than a lot of guys can pull, & a PR is a PR - means you've still gotten stronger any way you slice the tomato brother! That's always a win.

Formutech has a badass joint supplement.....juuuuuust sayin' ;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reggie, you may not have locked out the 500 you wanted today, but 485x2 is still more than a lot of guys can pull, & a PR is a PR - means you've still gotten stronger any way you slice the tomato brother! That's always a win.

I appreciate it Hyde, just had my mind set on 500 today but I guess at least it's better than where I was at and I'm able to add weight from one time to the next so I'll take it. Flexible has a good looking profile and I am a fan of Formutech so I'm sure it's good stuff!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My man! :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trained back today and was really pumped to try for 500 on rack pulls again. Wasn't able to lock it out again but did up my numbers from last week by 10 pounds so it wasn't a total loss.

Rack Pulls
135x15
225x10
315x10
405x8x2
455x3
475x3
500x0
485x2 PR

Stiff arm pushdowns ss with face pulls (middle position)
(57.5x10 + 42.5x10)x3

Stiff arm pushdowns ss with face pulls drop sets
(57.5x10 drop 50x10 + 42.5x10 drop 30x10)x3

Incline db rows (face down)
45x10x2
50x10x2

Reverse Grip Lat Pulls
110x10x3

Already pretty sore again, really hope I'm not in the same shape I was in last time lol
Those are bad ass rack pulls bri! I'm constantly impressed how strong you are and you're ripped as f*ck too. I'm jealous for sure.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are bad ass rack pulls bri! I'm constantly impressed how strong you are and you're ripped as f*ck too. I'm jealous for sure.
Thanks Chris, I appreciate it buddy!! I'm sure at some point my age will catch up to me but for now just having some fun ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Chris, I appreciate it buddy!! I'm sure at some point my age will catch up to me but for now just having some fun ;)
Seems like age gave up on you dude

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Round 2 crushed!! Felt really good tonight, for some reason joints didn't bother me one bit. Feels awesome to be able to do standing db curls again....time to work towards 20s!!!!

Standing cable curl drop sets lowest position
30x10x3 warm up
(65x10 drop 57.5x10 drop 42.5x10)x4
This always gives me an amazing pump, and veins look awesome!!

Standing db curls
35x20 warm up
45x20
50x20
55x16

Spider curls ez bar
55x12x3

Standing Cable Cross Curls double bicep pose
25x10
30x8
25x10x2

Mood was much better today, not sure what was going on the last two days but glad to see it improve!! The upping my water intake has helped significantly as well.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So much easier to log now that we have internet again!! :woohoo:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9
What's up fellas? Trained chest today fasted. Elbow was once again hurting like an sob, and strength wasn't there. Not a good day today :aargh4:

Flat BB Bench ss with cable cross middle position
135x10x3 warm up
(225x8 + 25x10)x3
Just couldn't push any harder as I really didn't trust my elbow

Incline BB Bench ss with cable cross top position
135x10 + 25x10
155X10 + 20x10
185X8 + 20x10

Decline BB Bench ss with pushups ss with cable cross lowest position
135x10 + 20 + 20x10
185X8 + 20 + 15x10
225x5 + 15 + 15x10

Pec Dec
115x10x3

Going to be eating before training chest next time as I think this was part of my problem. Not sure why one day my joints feel great and the next I can't hardly lift a damn thing!! Pretty frustrated right now!!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9
What's up fellas? Trained chest today fasted. Elbow was once again hurting like an sob, and strength wasn't there. Not a good day today :aargh4:

Flat BB Bench ss with cable cross middle position
135x10x3 warm up
(225x8 + 25x10)x3
Just couldn't push any harder as I really didn't trust my elbow

Incline BB Bench ss with cable cross top position
135x10 + 25x10
155X10 + 20x10
185X8 + 20x10

Decline BB Bench ss with pushups ss with cable cross lowest position
135x10 + 20 + 20x10
185X8 + 20 + 15x10
225x5 + 15 + 15x10

Pec Dec
115x10x3

Going to be eating before training chest next time as I think this was part of my problem. Not sure why one day my joints feel great and the next I can't hardly lift a damn thing!! Pretty frustrated right now!!!
That is still a good workout. Alot of guys would have half assed it with pain as an excuse, but you fukkin put some work in.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is still a good workout. Alot of guys would have half assed it with pain as an excuse, but you fukkin put some work in.
Thanks buddy! I always log right after I train and was really frustrated. Just throwing a tantrum lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a positive note this is what my gym looked like this morning
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372032931.680846.jpg