REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brb, hard boiling some Cadbury Eggs.....<bwock-bwock-bwock> :240:
....annnnnd go!
I'm in whenever this one hits :jester:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easter promo!! Cadbury eggs!!! My fat as$ will definetely win that contest

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yo im def down to get in this but im goin on vacation till next sunday....if i can do it the week of the 20th im def in

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yo im def down to get in this but im goin on vacation till next sunday....if i can do it the week of the 20th im def in
Sorry, No-can-do, the rules and the date has been set!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I'm egged out bro, I eat 'em EVERYDAY
Ditto I eat atleast 4 a day and even that many getting to be to much after 6 months I need to change up my protein.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I average 8-10 hard boiled eggs a day. I only eat 4 at a time though so I dont know how much I can eat in one sitting.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not trying to scare anybody...

I'll try to find the video later but....a while ago I was watching some stupid reality sh!t on TV. One clip was from a food eating contest, more specifically-hard boiled eggs. I can't remember how many this guy ate, but as soon as he swallowed his last egg, he had a stroke! SRS. Just be careful with this y'all, don't want to see ANYBODY get hurt.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll try to find the video later but....a while ago I was watching some stupid reality sh!t on TV. One clip was from a food eating contest, more specifically-hard boiled eggs. I can't remember how many this guy ate, but as soon as he swallowed his last egg, he had a stroke! SRS. Just be careful with this y'all, don't want to see ANYBODY get hurt.
I really don't think eating eggs has anything to do with having a stroke, that was going to happen the next time he stressed himself mentally or physically, his body was just at that point. Now if you said choke instead stroke, I would totally agree, no choking dudes, make sure someone is there that can do the Hiny-Lick... I mean Heimlich maneuver!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it me or does this picture look GAY? I mean I got it from an AMERICAN RED CROSS First-AID/CPR example, but still it just kinda creeps me out a little, I think it is the positioning and expressions on their faces, LOL

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tried, it harder then you would think I'm use to AA eggs. Soon as I started going my wife accidentally cut the video so I'll try again later tonight or tomorrow :/
Awesome, can't wait! We should be posting our office contest submission very soon as well! One of the owners is buying the eggs and is going to boil them tonight, our in office contest is on like "DONKEY KONG" there will be five in office/warehouse participants! Yes... of course I am going to participate, I'm going to dominate this $hit YO!!!! LiL Takeru Kobayashi professional champion eater dude has nothing on me!!!

Bring it!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Eric Badlands Booker, he eats 38 eggs in 8 mins, so divide that by 8 and you get 4.5, but he was pacing himself, damn makes me wonder just how many eggs someone can get in a minute, I was thinking like 10-12, but now I am really wondering!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O4rkj_sgLBs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5 eggs in 60 secs was actually pretty hard to do.
Fixed the link for ya! Reps for being the first entry

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^thanks man!
n/p looking like most entries are going to be around 5 or so.

ScottyDoc maybe you should adjust it to a just as many as you can tolerate or so.. No breaks, no fast forwarding you have to trun on camera and pound eggs back to back untill you cant eat another one without puking! Just a thought.. dont know how you feel about changing the rules of this

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
n/p looking like most entries are going to be around 5 or so.

ScottyDoc maybe you should adjust it to a just as many as you can tolerate or so.. No breaks, no fast forwarding you have to trun on camera and pound eggs back to back untill you cant eat another one without puking! Just a thought.. dont know how you feel about changing the rules of this
Definitely not changing the rules at this point, but maybe I will re-visit a different egg eating contest at a later date!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

5 eggs in 60 secs was actually pretty hard to do.
Props to ya big guy, I thought I was gonna be able to kick back like 10 or so, LOL, guess I got it coming, because I don't think I could go much faster, if at all than Jason1000, awesome submission! Thanks for being the first, I was scared the one I post was going to be first, supposedly we are doing our little "in office" contest later today, not sure how long it will take for me to get it posted, but I will post it as quickly as I can. As I mentioned before, we are not actually competing for the prize I offered, only for bragging rights and to participate in our own event is kinda cool!

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Props to ya big guy, I thought I was gonna be able to kick back like 10 or so, LOL, guess I got it coming, because I don't think I could go much faster, if at all than Jason1000, awesome submission! Thanks for being the first, I was scared the one I post was going to be first, supposedly we are doing our little "in office" contest later today, not sure how long it will take for me to get it posted, but I will post it as quickly as I can. As I mentioned before, we are not actually competing for the prize I offered, only for bragging rights and to participate in our own event is kinda cool!
Sounds sweet man. Can't wait to see the vids.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it me or does this picture look GAY? I mean I got it from an AMERICAN RED CROSS First-AID/CPR example, but still it just kinda creeps me out a little, I think it is the positioning and expressions on their faces, LOL
I'm sure if you search enough you will find the video. It was on the news so I'm sure it's on the internet. Best of luck to all you egg-heads!

:dance:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds sweet man. Can't wait to see the vids.
Just to keep you guys updated, my boss neglected to get the eggs again, promises to bring them in the next time we are all going to be in the office, FRIDAY, so we are supposed to do it first thing Friday and I will post the video on YouTube and post it as fast as I can! Sorry for the delay on our end, but our submission has nothing to do with a winner, just bragging rights, I mean so far we have one contestant, therefore, he is the winner unless someone posts a video of themselves beating his 5 whole grade A hard boiled eggs in 1 minute (60 seconds).

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to keep you guys updated, my boss neglected to get the eggs again, promises to bring them in the next time we are all going to be in the office, FRIDAY, so we are supposed to do it first thing Friday and I will post the video on YouTube and post it as fast as I can! Sorry for the delay on our end, but our submission has nothing to do with a winner, just bragging rights, I mean so far we have one contestant, therefore, he is the winner unless someone posts a video of themselves beating his 5 whole grade A hard boiled eggs in 1 minute (60 seconds).
Starting my egg training now :food:

Whens this end again? 6 eggs in 60sec sounds pretty feasible

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Just finished trying this out. Sorry Jason, but no prize for you:nana:. I will get my vid up soon here!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whens this end again? 6 eggs in 60sec sounds pretty feasible
NEW EXTENDED DEADLINE

Good question, it was supposed to end tomorrow, but due to the overwhelming interest in this, and my desire to give more people a chance to participate because of the incredible prize, I am going to extend the deadline until next Friday, that is Friday March 25th before midnight.

Oh... and for those of you who are worried that I am trying to get away with another week of not having to give out a prize... WRONG, I will still do the trivia next Monday as usual, just extending the deadline to this week's Trivia/Contest!

Hope this post EGGs you guys on... It's time to get YOKED bitches!!!

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
NEW EXTENDED DEADLINE

Good question, it was supposed to end tomorrow, but due to the overwhelming interest in this, and my desire to give more people a chance to participate because of the incredible prize, I am going to extend the deadline until next Friday, that is Friday March 25th before midnight.

Oh... and for those of you who are worried that I am trying to get away with another week of not having to give out a prize... WRONG, I will still do the trivia next Monday as usual, just extending the deadline to this week's Trivia/Contest!

LOL HEY!! I set up my video for this based on the deadline! (video will be up within 15) Now everyone knows what to shoot for. Us Italians always get ripped off. :lmao:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NEW EXTENDED DEADLINE

Yea im really surprised at the lack of entires over this considering how awesome the prize is.

Question: Will people who previously won a question contest be able to submit a egg video?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL HEY!! I set up my video for this based on the deadline! (video will be up within 15) Now everyone knows what to shoot for. Us Italians always get ripped off. :lmao:
lol.. ahh I see your tactic.. sneak huh.. you can always submit another video

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
lol.. ahh I see your tactic.. sneak huh.. you can always submit another video
with my breakfast and what I ate in this contest I have eaten 14 eggs today. Honestly cannot think of doing this for a looong time. BLAH!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you really feel that way, then wait until the day of or something, it doesn't matter to me really, I was just hoping people would post, beat someone, then someone would beat them and we would get some re-submit's, I said you can submit as many videos as you want, so if you submit yours, then Jason1000 thinks he can top it and re-submits a video topping your #, then he is the winner. I want some competition here!!! I know this will really start to take off after we do this in our office/warehouse on Friday and I submit that video. We have some pretty big eaters here, so I have a feeling we are going to set the bar (bragging rights only for us of course).

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
If you really feel that way, then wait until the day of or something, it doesn't matter to me really, I was just hoping people would post, beat someone, then someone would beat them and we would get some re-submit's, I said you can submit as many videos as you want, so if you submit yours, then Jason1000 thinks he can top it and re-submits a video topping your #, then he is the winner. I want some competition here!!! I know this will really start to take off after we do this in our office/warehouse on Friday and I submit that video. We have some pretty big eaters here, so I have a feeling we are going to set the bar (bragging rights only for us of course).
Haha I am only playing around, man. I am up for competitions if someone tops me!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea im really surprised at the lack of entires over this considering how awesome the prize is.

Question: Will people who previously won a question contest be able to submit a egg video?
YES... Absolutely, I said that it is a FREE-FOR-ALL!!!

Absolutely any registered member of anabolicminds.com can enter, he/she just has to follow the rules I put in place and submit the video by the new and final date... Friday March 25th, 2011. There definitely will be no extensions after that!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is the GEM, boys. 8 eggs!
Now that is what I am talking about, Bro that is what I call a video, excellent job, not required to win, but the editing was excellent, wish I could give extra points for that $hit... seriously, excellent video and 8 eggs, wow, that is going to be hard to beat! Good Job Bro!!!

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Now that is what I am talking about, Bro that is what I call a video, excellent job, not required to win, but the editing was excellent, wish I could give extra points for that $hit... seriously, excellent video and 8 eggs, wow, that is going to be hard to beat! Good Job Bro!!!
Thanks! Those were XL and not large. Be afraid. Be very afraid!! lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you could have managed 10 maybe..

everyone is pacing themselves in these videos.. I want to see an all out rush!

Question: If we throw up does it still count :lol:

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards

That WAS an all out rush. I was borderline choking on some of those I was cramming them in there so fast. Maaaybe 9 if I use large instead of xl.

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Damn that was crazy bro! Where you even chewing those? lol
I think so... lol. I have had insane gas for the last 6 hours from that. Digest already! My wife is encouraging me to sleep downstairs. haha

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
uploading 2 vids I just did. got 7 eggs in each of them, would have had 8 on the last one, but felt sick so i stopped with around 8 or so seconds left. WIll post them once they finish uploading.

Will be trying again sometime soon.

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
So this video is a recording of a recording due to losing my video camera connector to the computer. I knocked back 10 in 55 seconds, I ran out of eggs haha. Otherwise 11 may have been a possibility. I start eating just before 25:08 and I finish just before 26:03 as seen in the video cameras timer.

And I tried to embed, but it seems I don't have enough posts.
Here's the link with some spaces, if someone could embed I would appreciate it!

ht tp://ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj-PlMPdWbQ
YouTube - 60 Sec Hardboiled Egg Challenge

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Nice job!

Recorded in 1976 with a calculator! LOL. nice work. Looks like I will have to bring on my secret weapon to try to beat that. 'TRY' being the keyword. That was impressive!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nope, just like any eating contest, throwing up is an instant disqualification! Now if you can get down an amazing # of eggs in 60 seconds and then end the video and puke them up, that is on you. I am talking about as many eggs as you can get down in 60 seconds, what happens after the footage stops is your business, as long as none come up during those 60 seconds, you are good to go!!! A little clarity!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow 10 eggs!!! That is going to be hard to beat..