REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dunno... Taurine?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aspartic acid!!!

BOOM!!!

I think I got it

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the winner is... JudoJosh...Winner...winner...Chicken Dinner! Josh please PM me with your mailing info and I will ship you your FINAFLEX PURE TEST ASAP! Congratulations, & Thank you for participating!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the winner is... JudoJosh...Winner...winner...Chicken Dinner! Josh please PM me with your mailing info and I will ship you your FINAFLEX PURE TEST ASAP! Congratulations, & Thank you for participating!!!
Thank you sir... The info is being sent now

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted to thank everyone for participating! I was racking my brain for something harder, I mean so far before this Q, you guys were figuring it out so damn fast, I would hit my refresh button and someone had already won!

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Where have I been? How could I have missed this contest?

I'm not on here every hour of every day, but this slipped right by me.

I'll have to check more often now!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My prize arrived today. Thanks for all those extras, ScottyDoc! T-Shirt is "a little" too big but that just motivates me to grow big enought that it will fit some day :) I will try those N.O. Ignite & Pro Xanthinine 500-XT samples next week and write a review to supplement section and to Redefine Nutrition's sub-forum. A review of Pure Test will be at the same place after I use it as a part of PCT on April/May.

BTW, how much prior workout I should take a pill of Pro Xanthinine 500-XT as I'm looking for better energy and focus?

EDIT: One day I was trying to search if you have any UK retailers but I couldn't find any. Is there such stores?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn it....I keep missing the contests

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
just noticed this neat idea. Will be keep a closer eye on this now.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My prize arrived today. Thanks for all those extras, ScottyDoc! T-Shirt is "a little" too big but that just motivates me to grow big enought that it will fit some day :) I will try those N.O. Ignite & Pro Xanthinine 500-XT samples next week and write a review to supplement section and to Redefine Nutrition's sub-forum. A review of Pure Test will be at the same place after I use it as a part of PCT on April/May.
Awesome, glad it got there so fast, honestly, I wasn't expecting you to get it within a week being out of the country and all, that is awesome! As far as the extras go, No problem, sorry the shirt was too big, but hey, like you said, gotta grow sometime, can't always rely on wearing your sister's extra-small T-shirts, LOL, just messing around!

BTW, how much prior workout I should take a pill of Pro Xanthinine 500-XT as I'm looking for better energy and focus?
It is not a pre-workout like N.O. Ignite! I would just take one in the early morning, as soon as you wake up and then another about 6hrs later.

EDIT: One day I was trying to search if you have any UK retailers but I couldn't find any. Is there such stores?
I do not know of any retailers in the UK that carry our products, but I contacted <iwantsupplements.com> and they will ship to the UK if you are willing to pay for shipping. In the future, just contact them and explain that Dr. Scott informed you they would ship outside the US as long as the consumer was willing to pay for the shipping, hope this helps!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, glad it got there so fast, honestly, I wasn't expecting you to get it within a week being out of the country and all, that is awesome! As far as the extras go, No problem, sorry the shirt was too big, but hey, like you said, gotta grow sometime, can't always rely on wearing your sister's extra-small T-shirts, LOL, just messing around!

It is not a pre-workout like N.O. Ignite! I would just take one in the early morning, as soon as you wake up and then another about 6hrs later.

I do not know of any retailers in the UK that carry our products, but I contacted <iwantsupplements.com> and they will ship to the UK if you are willing to pay for shipping. In the future, just contact them and explain that Dr. Scott informed you they would ship outside the US as long as the consumer was willing to pay for the shipping, hope this helps!
Yeah, I was surprised about fast delivery too, especially as it seems to take about a week even inside Finland :)

I was just thinking about UK retailers because Customs can be little problematic in Finland (wouldn't be a problem if I ordered inside EU) but hopefully it won't be a problem if I decide to order a bottle or two of 1-Andro (and N.O. Ignite if is good) from the store you mentioned :)

Actually I found one store that sells your products in UK (Physique-IQ is the name) but everything is out of stock and some other finn said that their customer care sucks...

And Pro Xanthinine thing is perfectly clear now!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good Job Josh!!!
'Gratz Josh!
I just wanted to thank everyone for participating! I was racking my brain for something harder, I mean so far before this Q, you guys were figuring it out so damn fast, I would hit my refresh button and someone had already won!
Hey Doc, do me a favor will ya? Next time you think of a trivia question for this here promo, pm me with it first so I have a chance to answer. ;) :yeah:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Doc, do me a favor will ya? Next time you think of a trivia question for this here promo, pm me with it first so I have a chance to answer. ;) :yeah:
No can do Brotha, believe me I would love for you to win, I wish everyone could win, but if everyone wins, then where is the thrill & excitement of the competition?

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No can do Brotha, believe me I would love for you to win, I wish everyone could win, but if everyone wins, then where is the thrill & excitement of the competition?
I was only kidding man, I know you can't do that.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pacakge just came in the mail. Thanks for the samples and shirt too..
Thank you for letting me know you got your package, hope you enjoy your winning product and the samples, we aim to please! Congratulations again. Remember you can win once per month, so you won this week, let 4 weeks pass and you are eligible to win again!

Good Luck to all and enjoy the Trivia, just a few more days until the next Trivia Question, oh and I'm going to keep them about as hard as this last one was, no more quick whoever can Google & re-fresh the fastest kind of questions!

KillaK2010

Awards
Now I have to keep up on all of my stuff huh Doc..thats ok I makes all of us learn as we are doing these questions.. even if we don't win we are still learning which is great for me.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for letting me know you got your package, hope you enjoy your winning product and the samples, we aim to please! Congratulations again. Remember you can win once per month, so you won this week, let 4 weeks pass and you are eligible to win again!

Good Luck to all and enjoy the Trivia, just a few more days until the next Trivia Question, oh and I'm going to keep them about as hard as this last one was, no more quick whoever can Google & re-fresh the fastest kind of questions!
Thanks again bud... I will be using this soon and will log it and shoot you a link when I do. Again thanks for the shirt and samples. Prolly gonna take the pro xanthine this weekend and do a quick inital review/thoughts on it.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ladies and Gentlemen... Step right up... Step right up... It's that time again... You could be the next winner of..... a jug of FINAFLEX N.O. IGNITE (Your choice of Grape Frenzy or Tropical Storm)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The winner of this week’s Trivia question will be the first person to:
1) Name the compound pictured below...
2) Post a picture of the chemical compound that is typically considered this chemical compound’s opposite...
3) Label their posted chemical compound picture...
(The answer of all three steps must be completed in one post in order to win)

Attachments

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testosterone

This is the best I can do from my phone lol

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
The winner of this week’s Trivia question will be the first person to:
1) Name the compound pictured below...
2) Post a picture of the chemical compound that is typically considered this chemical compound’s opposite...
3) Label their posted chemical compound picture...
(The answer of all three steps must be completed in one post in order to win)
Sugar?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it's estrogen
Congratulations Bro, you figured that $hit out in record time!!!

So what Flavor do you want us to ship to you? PM me your name and address and we will get that out in the mail from you today!

Again Congrats, that was fast!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had some grape flavored samples and they were tasty!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had some grape flavored samples and they were tasty!!
Again Congrats and like I said in my PM to you, you answered the hardest part, I didn't want to see someone come right behind you and answer it completely and yank the win from you, that is what I meant by the "Wow I was hoping you would not mess that up" Your product is being packaged as we speak, including a FREE T-shirt and some samples of some of our other products... Enjoy my Friend!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again Congrats and like I said in my PM to you, you answered the hardest part, I didn't want to see someone come right behind you and answer it completely and yank the win from you, that is what I meant by the "Wow I was hoping you would not mess that up" Your product is being packaged as we speak, including a FREE T-shirt and some samples of some of our other products... Enjoy my Friend!
Man!! No worries my brother, I never took it as a insult!! If anything, thanks for the heads up that lead me to completing the answer. :D did you get the last PM I sent with the off topic question?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man!! No worries my brother, I never took it as a insult!! If anything, thanks for the heads up that lead me to completing the answer. :D did you get the last PM I sent with the off topic question?
Kewl, Yes, I responded to your PM, if you want you can post the Question and the response to my Chiropractic Q & A if you don't mind others reading it, it was a very good question and if nothing more... remind people how affective foam rolling is for tight muscles!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kewl, Yes, I responded to your PM, if you want you can post the Question and the response to my Chiropractic Q & A if you don't mind others reading it, it was a very good question and if nothing more... remind people how affective foam rolling is for tight muscles!
Deal, If you bump the thread then I'll post the question lol I just didn't feel like searching for it...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will write reviews of your products (and various other products) to this thread so check it out later this week. First I'll test N.O. Ignite Tropical Storm when I next time bust my ass at the gym. Interesting to see how it works as there is not much feedback about it.

Reviews about Pro Xanthine & Pure Test will take a little more time...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will write reviews of your products (and various other products) to this thread so check it out later this week. First I'll test N.O. Ignite Tropical Storm when I next time bust my ass at the gym. Interesting to see how it works as there is not much feedback about it.

Reviews about Pro Xanthine & Pure Test will take a little more time...
That is awesome, will appreciate that greatly mi Amigo!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK...OK...OK... It is that time again, stay tuned because it is time for....

This week's winner shall be sent their very own bottle of PRO-XANTHINE, our most extreme fat-burner yet!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This weeks Trivia Questions are both based on and in honor of the Arnold Classic going on all week and ending this coming weekend...!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ARNOLD CLASSIC

The first person to answer all questions asked completely & correctly is the winner!
1) What year was the first Arnold Bodybuilding Classic? Who won that first year?
2) What year was the first Arnold Strongman Classic? Who created it? Who won it that first year?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
1) 1989, Rich Gaspari
2) 2002, Dr. Terry Todd, Mark Henry

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gaspari 1989

Terry Todd. Mark Henry 2002

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
What year was the first Arnold Bodybuilding Classic? Who won that first year?

1989 and the winner was Rich Gaspari

What year was the first Arnold Strongman Classic? Who created it? Who won it that first year?

2002. Dr. Terry Todd created it. And the winner was Derek Poundstone!

Did I win?:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I got it first. :woohoo:

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Dammit I lost! By one minute and I put the the 2010 winner, sheesh! Nice go guys!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a generous winning. Good deal

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good thing you added Dr.Todd's name after I posted it :nono:

;)
OK, wait, I am confused here did Hoopem get it in before you, or did he go and edit his submission after yours? I was having connection problems so I was not able to see if a change was made. From my end, the way I am looking at it Hoopem and AE14 both posted at the same time, but Hoopem got it in first. Is this the case?