REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My winnings thanks doc
You are welcome my friend, we do our best to take care of our winners, and promptly too! What you are looking at is his winning jug of N.O. Ignite, a T-shirt, a protein shaker, and a samples of our new CELL SHOCK & PRO-XANTHINE. Congratulations again, enjoy your winnings, play again in a few weeks... must let 4 weeks/winners pass by and on the 5th week you are ready to participate again!!!

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
Let me get my old Chemistry professor on the phone as a lifeline

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont want to be a jerk (always sounds funny), but.....

he had everything but Dr. Todd, which was added later. That was why I posted that I thought I won as he didnt have a complete answer

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont want to be a jerk (always sounds funny), but.....

he had everything but Dr. Todd, which was added later. That was why I posted that I thought I won as he didnt have a complete answer
I just want to be fair, because if what you are saying is true, then you are the winner and he knows that! Well Hoopem6 it is on you, did you have the complete answer before AE14, I cannot determine this, so it is up to you?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
totally understood. The person with the complete correct answer (who posted it first) should be the rightful winner. :bigok:

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
AE14 is correct. Hoopem6 didn't have Dr. Todd listed, and as such AE14 is the rightful winner! I expected more honesty, geez!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AE14 is correct. Hoopem6 didn't have Dr. Todd listed, and as such AE14 is the rightful winner! I expected more honesty, geez!
Ya know what, I'm gonna squash this right here and now! WINNER... WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! The (2) WINNERS (2) are.... Hoopem6 & AE14. Each will receive a bottle of PRO-XANTHINE, great job guys!!!

OK, some people are feeling some foul play has taken place and some may not, I will clear this up quick and easy... There is nothing in the rules that says you cannot use the edit function! Therefore, whether the edit function was or was not used is irrelevant! We now have (2) TWO (2) WINNERS. Hoopem6 & AE14 please PM me with your mailing info and I will get you your Bottles of Pro-Xanthine shipped to you ASAP! Thank you for participating and congratulations!

For future participation, the EDIT function of a TRIVIA Q response is prohibited and will not constitute a WIN.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Woah, woah, woah... Here's the deal: when Al posted the original question, the "Who created it" part was either left out or I overlooked it when first submitting my post. I refreshed the page immediately and saw the new "addition." Thereby editing my original post to fit the criteria. I mean, this was all done in a matter of seconds! So, don't sit there and accuse me of being dishonest or pulling a fast one.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate your honesty hoopem. Since we both got in at 12:10 your change does make for only 1 winner, since the change was not noticed till after. It should be up to Scottydoc then to decide.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your honesty hoopem. Since we both got in at 12:10 your change does make for only 1 winner, since the change was not noticed till after. It should be up to Scottydoc then to decide.
I wasn't at all trying to sneak one past you or anyone else. I know we technically posted at the same time, but I was able to post and edit before I even saw your following post. Regardless, I will gladly give up the prize if you truly believe you are the rightful winner. My integrity means more to me than any supplement or possession.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't at all trying to sneak one past you or anyone else. I know we technically posted at the same time, but I was able to post and edit before I even saw your following post. Regardless, I will gladly give up the prize if you truly believe you are the rightful winner. My integrity means more to me than any supplement or possession.
Didn't mean to call you out or sound like a di*khead, I just called as I saw it from my perspective.

ScottyDoc said your both winners, so squash it and hit the iron lol!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't mean to call you out or sound like a di*khead, I just called as I saw it from my perspective.

ScottyDoc said your both winners, so squash it and hit the iron lol!
Agreed

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been in previous communications with Hoopem6 and do not believe he was try to do anything sneaky or intentional, therefore my decision stands! You are both winners, came up with the same answer at the same time! It appears like everyone agrees with my Win-Win decision. Therefore... Case closed, End of story!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATTENTION

OK, are you guys ready for this, again you can thank me for this idea, so in honor of the upcoming Arnold Classic this weekend and the fact that we, REDEFINE NUTRITION, will be there at the Expo representing. I have gotten the Big Wig’s here to sponsor another Trivia Q, but this is a little different. Different as in the winner is up to you and your favorite athletes, not us!

OK, so the winner will be the first person who can correctly predict the (male) winner and the runner up of this year’s (2011) Arnold Classic Bodybuilding contest. Each contestant/participant is allowed one and only one prediction/thread (neither thread/answer will count if you submit more than one) and you MUST predict who wins 1st and who wins 2nd, please do not just submit two names as that will not count either!

Also the prize on the line is our Brand New PCT REVOLUTIONS BLACK! We plan on premiering it at the Arnold Expo, thus making it the perfect prize!

All predictions must be in before Friday... as in 11:59pm (23:59) Thursday night!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Attention
Very Important

Anyone can play the new special Arnold Bodybuilding prediction of 1st & 2nd place, whether you just won today, last week, it is what I will call an ALL-PLAY!

Soooo Step right up, show everyone that you know who is going to win and who is going to be runner up, what do you have to lose, it's fun, so, LETS PLAY

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will start this up:
1st Evan Centopani
2nd Branch Warren

figured I would take a shot

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I predict that first place will go to Branch Warren, and second place will go to Evan Centopani.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn you AE14, I'd predicted it just like you :D Well, let's try something different..

1. Evan Centopani
2. Ronny Rockel

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you AE14, I'd predicted it just like you :D Well, let's try something different..

1. Evan Centopani
2. Ronny Rockel
Rockell is a good choice....he has been on a tear recently. I think the wildcard is Wolf. If he comes in at his best...he will win. However, he never seems to anymore.

Centopani just beat Dexter and Wolf at the Flex Pro, so it could just be his time

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Wolf has already seen his best days but he can surprise us... Centopani is the beast, many good muscle groups including legs and arms... Chest and back are lagging a little but as we saw at the Flex Pro, hi is able to beat many of the top pros :)

Rockel is always hard as rock and never fails to get in condition...

Personally I'd love to see Winklaar winning but he won't be dry and lean enough.. And he loses a lot of size during the contest preparations.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid predictions gentlemen! Lets see if we can get more people in on this and their opinion, if for no other reason than it is fun, besides I am throwing in a bottle of our PCT REVOLUIONS Black to the winner for a little incentive!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
1 Centopani
2 Dexter

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK... My prediction does not count as far as a win is concerned. And my prediction in NO way counts, so someone else can agree with me and if we are right, they are the winner. I am the one who made this little prediction Trivia, so I want to be able to put in my 2 cent prediction! (I only require the top two spots to be listed for the contest, I just wanted to elaborate to the top four since my prediction doesn't count anyway)

1 - Dexter Jackson
2 - Dennis Wolf
3 - Branch Warren
4 - Tony Freeman

Also, I want to make it clear that this is my prediction which does not count, BUT, if I had to place them in order of who I like and would like to see....

1 - Tony Freeman
2 - Branch Warren
3 - Dennis Wolf
4 - Dexter Jackson

It is basically the inverse of my true prediction... Tony the X-MAN Freeman is definitely my personal favorite for a few reasons. He is tall and tall bodybuilders with that kind of symmetry is extremely hard to achieve and rare in this sport, 2nd he is and has been a local here in the Atlanta area for quite a few years now, I have run into him at various gyms and have met him on a number of occasions, he is very humble and extremely nice!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st-Dexter Jackson
2nd-Branch Warren
Very solid choice my friend, very solid... I am predicting Dexter Jackson to be 1st, and 2nd place being a toss-up between Branch Warren & Dennis Wolf!!!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very solid choice my friend, very solid... I am predicting Dexter Jackson to be 1st, and 2nd place being a toss-up between Branch Warren & Dennis Wolf!!!
Great minds think alike my friend! :p

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
So Doc are you going to make it to the Arnold Classic this year. I'll be there on Saturday. Plan on checking out Redefines Booth.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Doc are you going to make it to the Arnold Classic this year. I'll be there on Saturday. Plan on checking out Redefines Booth.
Unfortunately I will not be there this year, they are promising to take me next year...

That is so awesome you are getting to go, I am JEALOUS... Hey make sure you go to our booth, we will be right next to the LONESTAR booth. We will be giving out samples, T-shirts, and a chance to get into the $MONEY-BOOTH$ so if you want a shot, it is as simple as telling the guys working the booth, keyword "GUYS" not the hot models, LOL, that you are from ANABOLICMINDS.COM and they will HOOK-U-UP!!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I will not be there this year, they are promising to take me next year...

That is so awesome you are getting to go, I am JEALOUS... Hey make sure you go to our booth, we will be right next to the LONESTAR booth. We will be giving out samples, T-shirts, and a chance to get into the $MONEY-BOOTH$ so if you want a shot, it is as simple as telling the guys working the booth, keyword "GUYS" not the hot models, LOL, that you are from ANABOLICMINDS.COM and they will HOOK-U-UP!!!
Thanks for the heads up. But can't i talk to both the Hot models and the guys I'm going with my brothers not my wife. :approve: lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up. But can't i talk to both the Hot models and the guys I'm going with my brothers not my wife. :approve: lol
Flirt on Brotha... Oh... This is IMPORTANT... What happens at the Arnold... STAYS AT THE ARNOLD!!! Haha!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very fast Scotty....my winnings are already here with a shaker to boot.

Thank you

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very fast Scotty....my winnings are already here with a shaker to boot.

Thank you
You are quite welcome my friend, I hope you enjoy the products as much as you did winning them! Remember "Something Won is twice as sweet as something purchased!!!"

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I'm in would love to try out the new black
1. Dexter Jackson
2. Branch Warren

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I'm in would love to try out the new black
1. Dexter Jackson
2. Branch Warren
Ryan... Bowskie69 already beat you to that prediction... try again before tonight, won't accept predictions after the pre-judging...!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow....I dont think anyone got it.
1.Branch
2. Wolf
3. Victor
4. Centopani
5. Dex

Big congrats to Branch on getting a much deserved win, and I am also really happy to see that the Wolf is back

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I got the order right just not the place.

Thanks Doc the guys at the Redefine Nutriton booth where great they Hooked me up with some great stuff. To bad they couldn't sell any Epi-V at the convention i was looking foward to picking up a bottle for my summer cut. Guess i'll have to get it online. They where one of the best booth to stop and talk to the reps most booth where just interested in pushing through as many people as possible.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the order right just not the place.

Thanks Doc the guys at the Redefine Nutriton booth where great they Hooked me up with some great stuff. To bad they couldn't sell any Epi-V at the convention i was looking foward to picking up a bottle for my summer cut. Guess i'll have to get it online. They where one of the best booth to stop and talk to the reps most booth where just interested in pushing through as many people as possible.
Awesome, did they give you time in the $Money Booth$? I wish I could have been there, sounded like an incredible time, the bosses came back all gloating about how much fun it was... I was like, "Nice... Next time take my A$$ with you!"

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.Branch
2. Wolf
3. Victor
4. Centopani
5. Dex

Big congrats to Branch on getting a much deserved win, and I am also really happy to see that the Wolf is back
I agree... No one got it and a Big Congrats to both Branch Warren & Dennis Wolf!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1.Branch
2. Wolf
3. Victor
4. Centopani
5. Dex

Congratulations to the hard-working gentlemen listed above, and as AE said, HUGE congrats to Branch Warren!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, did they give you time in the $Money Booth$? I wish I could have been there, sounded like an incredible time, the bosses came back all gloating about how much fun it was... I was like, "Nice... Next time take my A$$ with you!"
No they didn't have the booth running when i was there. But no complaints they still where some stand up guys and one hot chick. I behaved my self the whole weekend though. lol Yea it was a great time planning on going for 2 days next year if i can. Then i'll get more time to check out all the booths i want to and still see some events.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My brother actually won $60 cash in that booth... Not bad for the first three minutes of the expo!
Kewl, that is awesome, did he get in the booth because he mentioned my name and Anabolic minds, or he was there and luck of the draw? I'm just curious, because the owners told me they would give anyone that mentioned my name/Anabolic Minds a chance/time in the $Money Booth$!!! So I'm just trying to make sure my Boyz held their end of the bargain!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What Time is it???