REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Just wondering if I get bonus points if I video the gas I have from this or video my angry wife asking my why I ate 20 eggs again in one day. LOL

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
Hey jlinteris

I don't like to lose, thanks for the motivation.

htt p://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=kODFyIeEl3k

Uploading took a while

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
HAHA holy ****, man! You prelube your throat or something? Anyhow I concede. I do not have that in me. Enjoy the supps while my wife enjoys the gas. LOL

You sure those were large? They looked like little pinglong balls. haha.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey jlinteris

Uploading took a while
Uploaded for ya:

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Hey jlinteris

Uploading took a while
Ha, ha.... dude! I just watched your youtube vids eating the 3lb cheesesteak and 3lb burger. You are a freakin eating machine! Impressive. Next time I will avoid any eating contest you enter.

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
HAHA holy ****, man! You prelube your throat or something? Anyhow I concede. I do not have that in me. Enjoy the supps while my wife enjoys the gas. LOL

You sure those were large? They looked like little pinglong balls. haha.
Yep bought the 2.5 dozen today from Target after I learned I had to make another video. Sparboe Farms

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
Ha, ha.... dude! I just watched your youtube vids eating the 3lb cheesesteak and 3lb burger. You are a freakin eating machine! Impressive. Next time I will avoid any eating contest you enter.
Thanks man there will be more to come!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These vids are friggin' awesome! Biglifter85, you have some serious skills and jlinteris can make some entertaining videos! I'd give you some reputation but this doesn't allow me to :S

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering if I get bonus points if I video the gas I have from this or video my angry wife asking my why I ate 20 eggs again in one day. LOL
Let's Make a DEAL!!!

This is not normal for me to do this... But, I am sure everyone on the entire site including BIGLIFTER85 will agree with me... If you take a video of you sneaking up to your wife and farting on her, or even crop-dusting her and then play it back in slow-motion so we can get the full effect/look on her face when she realizes/reacts, I will match BIGLIFTER85's prize to you, DEAL? Take it or Leave it!!!

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Let's Make a DEAL!!!

This is not normal for me to do this... But, I am sure everyone on the entire site including BIGLIFTER85 will agree with me... If you take a video of you sneaking up to your wife and farting on her, or even crop-dusting her and then play it back in slow-motion so we can get the full effect/look on her face when she realizes/reacts, I will match BIGLIFTER85's prize to you, DEAL? Take it or Leave it!!!
HAHAHA, last night would have been perfect. Ok leave this with me as it might take a bit of time. I am 28 and my wife is 35 so she is at the age where she wont just giggle if I fart on her. I will need a plan, an escape route and I have to pre-dull all of the knives in the household. Man that is a good offer....

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ANABOLICMINDS EGG EATING CHAMPION

BIGLIFTER85

OK... BIG PROPS go to BIGLIFTER85! The Man with MAD eating skills... you should rename yourself BIGEATER85 or VACUUM85... no..no.. HOOVER85! Anyway, you are the Man, thank you all so much for competing and making this a fun and entertaining contest! I am not in the office on the weekends, so your winnings will be shipped out first thing, bright and early Monday morning, you should receive them by the end of the week, please just PM me your mailing information before Monday so we get it it out first thing for you! Again, the Big winner... BIGLIFTER85 has won (2)TWO(2) Bottles of FINAFLEX EPI-V and (1)ONE(1) Bottle of our PCT REVOLUTION Black!

Let me just tell you guys how big a prize this is... I visited a local Vit./Nut. shop here in Atlanta... XTREME NUTRITION, what the hell let's give my local boys some props, anyway, the two bottles of EPI-V & one bottle of PCT Black retails for $162.62 with tax. So BIGLIFTER85, enjoy your BIG FINAFLEX prize, you most definitely earned it my friend!!!

Also, I will repeat that the EGG eating contest was a FREE-FOR-ALL which means that no matter who had won any previous trivia's could enter, well it goes both ways, BIGLIFTER85 can still compete in future trivias, contests etc. So, in short, whenever I label a contest or trivia a FREE-FOR-ALL anyone can play/participate and the winner does not have to wait the normal 4 weeks in order to participate!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHAHA, last night would have been perfect. Ok leave this with me as it might take a bit of time. I am 28 and my wife is 35 so she is at the age where she wont just giggle if I fart on her. I will need a plan, an escape route and I have to pre-dull all of the knives in the household. Man that is a good offer....
Ya DAMN right it's a good offer, $162 & change offer, but seriously dude, it has to be real and make it funny! I mean I know you have probably seen other stuff on youtube where Dude's prank their wives/girlfriends and then replay their reaction in slow-motion to make it all that much funnier, this is one of those type deals.

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
BIG PROPS go to BIGLIFTER85! The Man with MAD eating skills... you should rename yourself BIGEATER85 or VACUUM85... no..no.. HOOVER85!
Thanks Scotty

Btw I am actually looking for a nickname haha

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ANABOLICMINDS EGG EATING CHAMPION

BIGLIFTER85

OK... BIG PROPS go to BIGLIFTER85! The Man with MAD eating skills... you should rename yourself BIGEATER85 or VACUUM85... no..no.. HOOVER85! Anyway, you are the Man, thank you all so much for competing and making this a fun and entertaining contest! I am not in the office on the weekends, so your winnings will be shipped out first thing, bright and early Monday morning, you should receive them by the end of the week, please just PM me your mailing information before Monday so we get it it out first thing for you! Again, the Big winner... BIGLIFTER85 has won (2)TWO(2) Bottles of FINAFLEX EPI-V and (1)ONE(1) Bottle of our PCT REVOLUTION Black!

Let me just tell you guys how big a prize this is... I visited a local Vit./Nut. shop here in Atlanta... XTREME NUTRITION, what the hell let's give my local boys some props, anyway, the two bottles of EPI-V & one bottle of PCT Black retails for $162.62 with tax. So BIGLIFTER85, enjoy your BIG FINAFLEX prize, you most definitely earned it my friend!!!

Also, I will repeat that the EGG eating contest was a FREE-FOR-ALL which means that no matter who had won any previous trivia's could enter, well it goes both ways, BIGLIFTER85 can still compete in future trivias, contests etc. So, in short, whenever I label a contest or trivia a FREE-FOR-ALL anyone can play/participate and the winner does not have to wait the normal 4 weeks in order to participate!
Congratulations biglifter, you're an eating machine! :arms:

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Thanks, I am doing a 13lb 2-person Pizza challenge on Friday night, Subscribe to my Youtube to keep updated!
After seeing your other eating feats on youtube, I subbed. Lets just hope your teammate can pull his weight.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I am doing a 13lb 2-person Pizza challenge on Friday night, Subscribe to my Youtube to keep updated!
Hey Bud, does that happen to be the "Carnivore Challenge" @ The Pie in the Sky in Kennesaw, GA? The same one the guy from "Man vs. Food" attempted? If so, I tried and I'm a pretty big eater and my partner was a 6'7" 270Lb rower from GA STATE with a pretty big appetite and I ate 2.5 pieces and he ate 2 pieces of the 8 piece 11Lb Meat-Lovers Pizza! Let me warn you of two different things you can expect... both will occur after your first piece, you will get what they call the "MEAT SWEATS" you will start sweating your A$$ off and every bite after that first piece will just taste like salty ham, it is very hard! GOOD LUCK, I know first hand how hard that is going to be!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why, oh why, was I cursed with this wretched metabolism!?! I want to try something like that so badly!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm down to watch that! I don't do much on youtube, can you "link" me to your page?

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
Hey Bud, does that happen to be the "Carnivore Challenge" @ The Pie in the Sky in Kennesaw, GA? The same one the guy from "Man vs. Food" attempted? If so, I tried and I'm a pretty big eater and my partner was a 6'7" 270Lb rower from GA STATE with a pretty big appetite and I ate 2.5 pieces and he ate 2 pieces of the 8 piece 11Lb Meat-Lovers Pizza! Let me warn you of two different things you can expect... both will occur after your first piece, you will get what they call the "MEAT SWEATS" you will start sweating your A$$ off and every bite after that first piece will just taste like salty ham, it is very hard! GOOD LUCK, I know first hand how hard that is going to
Nope, is the 8 piece Big Kahuna Pizza Challenge @ Paradise Pete's in Rochester,MN.
w ww.paradisepetes.com

And to combat those nasty sweats I'm just going to attack it and continue with a fast pace until either I can't go any more, or the pizza is gone. We will have 45 minutes, but I feel that that if we are going to win, it will take under 25.

Do you have any experience with other challenges?

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
I'm down to watch that! I don't do much on youtube, can you "link" me to your page?
So I can't post full links yet but here is my channel with some spaces
ht tp://ww w.youtube.com/user/EDahl85

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, is the 8 piece Big Kahuna Pizza Challenge @ Paradise Pete's in Rochester,MN.
w ww.paradisepetes.com

And to combat those nasty sweats I'm just going to attack it and continue with a fast pace until either I can't go any more, or the pizza is gone. We will have 45 minutes, but I feel that that if we are going to win, it will take under 25.

Do you have any experience with other challenges?
WoW... Has anyone ever finished/Completed the Big Kahuna Pizza Challenge? Only 4 people have ever finished the I was talking about "Carnivore Challenge" and that is an 11Lb Pizza, it was 8 pieces as well, I was just saying I only completed 2.5 slices and my buddy finished 2 slices, we both could have went about a half slice more a piece, but gave it up when we knew that a half a slice more would be our max and still would not put us close to finishing, so we called it, thinking why make ourselves puke when there is no chance! It was fun to try though!

No, I don't really have any other experiences with other food challenges other than a Mexican restaurant in the area called "Frontera" has a 3.5Lb Burrito called the "El Gigante" and if you finish it you get a T-shirt. I went there, I ate a full basket of chips and salsa, a whole pitcher of margaritas, the El Gigante, and the Free dessert for finishing the El Gigante (big piece of chocolate cake with a ton of hot fudge on it with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream), but that was absolutely a joke easy compared to the "Carnivore Challenge" Good Luck Bro, if anyone can do it then "HOOVER85" can do it!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's That Time Again!!!

This week's Trivia Prize is a jug FINAFLEX N.O. IGNITE (your choice of flavor)

The winner is the first person that can name (full names in one post) two of my favorite bodybuilders of all times pictured below, the order in which they are named does not matter!

&

Let TRIVIA begin...........

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Melvin anthony and frank zane?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could enter but I don't think they will ship to the UK so let the games continue!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could enter but I don't think they will ship to the UK so let the games continue!
Yes, enter, we WILL ship to the UK...

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Dexter Jackson and Frank Zane?
HAHA I powerlift so my bodybuilding info is lacking. That is my last attempt.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chris Cormier and Frank Zane?

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Frank Zane and Vince Taylor?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Frank Zane and Vince Taylor?
PM me your mailing info and which flavor of N.O. IGNITE you want and we will ship it out first thing tomorrow morning!

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Congratulations Bro, you WON!!!
Haha, right on. Only took me 8 attempts. It will be embarassing when people scroll through and read my attempts. lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, right on. Only took me 8 attempts. It will be embarassing when people scroll through and read my attempts. lol
No worries Bro, I knew who they were because they are two of my favorites, but I chose those two to be tricky! On another site Vince Taylor was pegged right away, but they were guessing Steve Reeves instead of Frank Zane, I was laughing checking from site to site to see how different they were!

The Bottom Line... YOU WON... YOU are getting the PRODUCT!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My prize arrived today, thanks!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, does anyone else out there have any new creative ideas for a contest? I LOVE... Suggestions! The EGG eating contest was a HUGE success, I think everyone enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun and a great prize! So please make some suggestions, I am listening? Obviously I will always stick to the trivia side of this thread, but a new fresh contest idea is always a plus to keep us on our toes, LOL!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My prize arrived today, thanks!
Please keep us informed on your cycle progress, I know you are going to love it, congrats again on the win, you totally deserved it!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Bro... any updates on the youtube of you doing a Drive-By Gassing of the Wifey?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, does anyone else out there have any new creative ideas for a contest? I LOVE... Suggestions! The EGG eating contest was a HUGE success, I think everyone enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun and a great prize! So please make some suggestions, I am listening? Obviously I will always stick to the trivia side of this thread, but a new fresh contest idea is always a plus to keep us on our toes, LOL!
I vote for who can juggle the most chainsaws (have to be on/running to count).

I also will not participate, but will enjoy the videos :yup:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I vote for who can juggle the most chainsaws (have to be on/running to count).

I also will not participate, but will enjoy the videos :yup:
Yeah, like that commercial... "No Pain.... NO PAIN... hahaha!"

Ya can't win unless we see BLOOD!!!​

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about some kind of rap or poetry contest? Who makes the best rap song or poem and maybe youtubes himself performing it? Jury could be big bosses of your company or maybe we should vote for the winner?

You could make it tricky, create some rules.. Maybe there should be some words or phrases included in lyrics of that song/poem, maybe name of your company or names of some products of yours?

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Hey Bro... any updates on the youtube of you doing a Drive-By Gassing of the Wifey?
I have it planned for Tommorow. Running this keto diet has given me ZERO gas. Like I can't fart to save my life. Tommorow is my regular 1000g carb up day and I am starting the day with a deluxe pizza to myself. I will hopefully blow her hair back with the power of a fart I have planned.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about some kind of rap or poetry contest? Who makes the best rap song or poem and maybe youtubes himself performing it? Jury could be big bosses of your company or maybe we should vote for the winner?

You could make it tricky, create some rules.. Maybe there should be some words or phrases included in lyrics of that song/poem, maybe name of your company or names of some products of yours?
That is a really good idea, I wanna take it a step further and have people make a commercial!