Red Sox 2009

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't speak NE hick... no surprise that I can't comprehend your stupid ass 4 divided by 2 = even mathematics.

Enjoy the next 80 years of obscurity.
Glad to see they taught you some math in your delinquent GED program. It's too bad though: once a dumbass, always a dumbass.

How's working at Burger King working out for ya, junior?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see they taught you some math in your delinquent GED program. It's too bad though: once a dumbass, always a dumbass.

How's working at Burger King working out for ya, junior?
Burger King is going well.

You still dump warm milk on your face and pretend its David Ortiz cobwebbing you?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Burger King is going well.

You still dump warm milk on your face and pretend its David Ortiz cobwebbing you?
Just the feeble attempt at a rebuttal I had expected. Go ahead, I'll give you another shot to fail.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just the feeble attempt at a rebuttal I had expected. Go ahead, I'll give you another shot to fail.
Change your tampon man...

You dug the grave, now lie in it. God is fair... He's going to curse the Red Sox until they purge their infield of the pedophile gene.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Change your tampon man...

You dug the grave, now lie in it. God is fair... He's going to curse the Red Sox until they purge their infield of the pedophile gene.
What grave? I'll need to borrow one of your "heavy flow" tampon's.

I'm really not sure why you like to incessantly be an antagonizing little prick? I'm a fairly easy guy to get along with, but I can't fukcing stand senseless arrogance. There is a distinct difference between immature and well played sarcasm. I suggest you learn the difference.

Let's both move on now and start over, as I'm not going to continue down this road.

/flame war

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You're right. Let's be friends... I am such an as*hole...

milk_shower2.jpg

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Trauma... just wanted to check in...

and see if you like how my ass taste...

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established

Dude, I don't think this is necessary. Talking smack about our teams is one thing but it should be kept at that.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Some of us can express ourselves and experience all that is fun in a NYY/SOX rivalry without losing respect for ourselve and our rival.

You find the line and cross it every time you can. Grow up and quit being a prick.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You guys are taking this too seriously.

People from Boston aren't real people...