Jon Lester throws a no-hitter for the red sox!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How masterful was this kid tonight. He's a non-hodgkins lymphoma survior and he comes back a year later to throw a no-hitter. Let me be the first to say.......Jon Lester you are an inspiration to us all buddy!!!! :clap2::clap2::woohoo::woohoo:

GO SOX!!!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Reps for Jon Lester. I caught the tail end of that game in the locker room at my gym. Some things in life you slow down and witness.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reps for Jon Lester. I caught the tail end of that game in the locker room at my gym. Some things in life you slow down and witness.
To think of all the hardship this 24 year old kid has endured over the last few years is amazing. Then he comes back this year and throws a no-hitter in major league baseball. I'm so proud i was able to experience this fantastic feat for mr. lester!! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Experience it people!!!!!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I loved how he handled himself in the post game press conference as well. Truly a inspirational story and by far at the top of the list of recent no-hitters.

John Lester I applaud you, your dedication, and heart. Pitch on!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
What is a no hitter? all 3 out in one go without a hit or something?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
What is a no hitter? all 3 out in one go without a hit or something?
Entire game with no hits. Difference between a no hitter and a perfect game is you can still pitch a no hitter when you have given up walks (Lester had 2 last night).

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I think i get it. Pretty amazing feat.