Recent Test Results for DS Craze

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they are not trying to sue me, at least not at this moment. they just dont want me saying things untrue and inaccurate about their product and they want me to sign a promise note. and i dont have any problem with that!!
I thought he said no letters were sent out to you or anyone from bb.com. So were letters with "promise" notes sent? Promise what? No to say anything about Craze they disagree with, strike that, they deem is untrue.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Wow... you should google this ish and see what other forum threads on this subject look like... holy smokes!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true. The comparisons with other supplements, such as caffeine, to demonstrate they too have varying effects on individuals are not valid. I've not come across any other supplement that has had such a strong adverse reaction on such a large proportion of users.
I haven't either, at least not something recently that comes to mind. The odd thing is that people on both sides are very aggressive about it (and I don't mean people with real vested interests, I mean average users) for some reason. It's either (pro-craze) stop talking negatively about any experiences or wondering about the product or (anti-craze) quit acting as if you've had positive experiences with the product because it made me loopy.

However to deny that at best the product seems to be; "you better try it and see how it effects you because user results are all over the map" just strikes me as odd and I'm not sure why big fans of the product choose to go this route.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't either, at least not something recently that comes to mind. The odd thing is that people on both sides are very aggressive about it (and I don't mean people with real vested interests, I mean average users) for some reason. It's either (pro-craze) stop talking negatively about any experiences or wondering about the product or (anti-craze) quit acting as if you've had positive experiences with the product because it made me loopy.

However to deny that at best the product seems to be; "you better try it and see how it effects you because user results are all over the map" just strikes me as odd and I'm not sure why big fans of the product choose to go this route.
I think it's the best pre workout since the Orange stuff and hot stuff back in late 80s or early 90s. Haha, we were buying GHB off the shelf to help getter better sleep and GH production at night back then. Fun times. That being said, Craze made me tweak like a cracked out moron and I had no clue about it until wife started asking me what the heck was wrong with me. Haha, I had no clue and then when she pointed it out, I asked a few others who said yep I was acting strange and twitching. Be okay I guess if I didn't have to be in front if people all the time to do my job. Fact is, we are probably better off taking the stuff back in the late 80s than the God knows what analog loop hole stuff.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I think it's the best pre workout since the Orange stuff and hot stuff back in late 80s or early 90s. Haha, we were buying GHB off the shelf to help getter better sleep and GH production at night back then. Fun times. That being said, Craze made me tweak like a cracked out moron and I had no clue about it until wife started asking me what the heck was wrong with me. Haha, I had no clue and then when she pointed it out, I asked a few others who said yep I was acting strange and twitching. Be okay I guess if I didn't have to be in front if people all the time to do my job. Fact is, we are probably better off taking the stuff back in the late 80s than the God knows what analog loop hole stuff.
You remember that stuff from back in the day too:)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
But pa didn't test this himself, for the good of the community. Pa tested a sample sent to him by a rabble rousing jerk who has spouted off less and accusations regularly at any company he doesn't like for whatever reason.
t
but neuron is a smart rabble rousing jerk

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I thought he said no letters were sent out to you or anyone from bb.com. So were letters with "promise" notes sent? Promise what? No to say anything about Craze they disagree with, strike that, they deem is untrue.
letter from DS attorneys. saying dont say anything untrue or derogatory or inaccurate about the product. now i thought i pretty much have been doing that up until this point but i will try harder from now on cuz i dont want to upset anyone

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Extreme, yes; lean, no.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
So much DS hate makes me sad :(

Why can't everyone be happy, and people forgot old scandals, and craze be made with benign ingredients, and phs don't hurt your organs...

...that's the world I someday want to live in...

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually interested in buying Craze now.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Same here.....I felt I had taken an ecstacy tablet...seriously...I was sat there smiling and grinding my jaw until the come down and boy was the come down bad! 24 hours of non-stop anxiety!! The intensity of positive or the negative experience could explain why individuals have such polar views on it.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, since 2004. Been a long time. What you can sell today is a lot different than back then. Definitely a different world.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
So much DS hate makes me sad :(

Why can't everyone be happy, and people forgot old scandals, and craze be made with benign ingredients, and phs don't hurt your organs...

...that's the world I someday want to live in...
wow sandusky i cant believe u got internet access

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Same here.....I felt I had taken an ecstacy tablet...seriously...I was sat there smiling and grinding my jaw until the come down and boy was the come down bad! 24 hours of non-stop anxiety!! The intensity of positive or the negative experience could explain why individuals have such polar views on it.

oh come on, is it that strong?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, since 2004. Been a long time. What you can sell today is a lot different than back then. Definitely a different world.

i wanna know the peeps u dealed with who were not straight shooters.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have a couple of bottles of some of those things :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lolol I live an hour away from penn state and I'm right around the age of the victims...thinking of claims myself as a victim...maybe get in on this billion dollar law suit haha I'd gladly give you a donation to epharm haha when I see you at Arnold again I'll bring you a sample of craze to try for those long work days

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
It was a joke, sir...I meant no harm by it.

Things like this are detrimental to the industry. It seems this is just another nail in the coffin of the supplement industry...it really bums me out. I was just trying to make light of it, joking in the style of Superbad. Evidently, it was a poor attempt.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I suggest a simple re-testing...both of the sample that was sent to Pat (since chain of custody sounds like it was not intact) and a random sample of sealed Craze straight from DS. Both can be sent to a 3rd party like Northeast Labs or other mutually agreed upon testing facility..blah, blah, blah. IMO, neither DS nor PA are on the hook for anything given that most of this issue is simply blown out of proportion by the magic of the internet:)

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
You got to be kidding me.

I have a bottle of the original run of Craze and it does nothing like that to me.

I add Ephedrine to all my pre-workouts these days...

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You got to be kidding me.

I have a bottle of the original run of Craze and it does nothing like that to me.

I add Ephedrine to all my pre-workouts these days...
Yeah, I used to like the stuff with Ephedra back in the day. Nice mellow warm intense feeling.

Haha, you may be tweaking and just not know it. I didn't realize it until pointed out to me. I just felt energetic and kind of a good aggressive.

D3Baseball

Awards
No tweaking here.

My experience at various doses ranged between no/little felt effect and cloudy-mindedness, headache, unmotivated feeling.

I guess I don't get to have any of the fun :(

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
They just came out with a pink lemonade that tastes a lot better
can't wait to try for sure. Good news though, although I honestly could care less if they toss some meth/adderall in there though.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow that post takes ignorant to a whole new level.

My friend is allergic to Banana's, I didn't believe him though so I force fed him 5 Banana's.

He said they tasted great, then his face started to mutate and he died.

Look, We are all different, how do you know this guy you speak of didn't have mental health issues or some other crazy brain condition which reacted funny with Craze, that is ofcourse if you aren't completely making this up which it sounds like you are.

I've used Craze, 3 scoops being my max dosage.

I absolutely love the stuff, I've hit personal bests with it and it gave me insane, insane confidence.

I've also given some to 2 of my gym friends, and another guy at work.

The 2 gym friends loved it and asked me to buy some for them, the guy at work is a bit of a fat waster and I wanted him to go all hyperactive in work, I gave him 2 scoops and he said he didn't feel a thing.

Everyone is different. To be as absolute as you have is completely retarded.
Are you calling me a lier? You seriously calling me a lier. Lame.

RiZzah

RiZzah

Awards
What's a lier?

My x friend was on it and went crazy or would snap. I trust PA?after I saw what my x friend went threw I wouldn't recommend it to my clients.
I'm saying your friend was crazy without the craze.

Ya get me? :33:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
His point is that you're x friend's reaction to craze is not typical.

(What's an x friend btw? Like wolverine?)

What's a lier?

I'm saying your friend was crazy without the craze.

Ya get me? :33:
People react differently to powerful stimulants...and different ones have different effects. For instance, craze usually puts me in a good mood...but it does tend to cause some anxiety at times. 1,3 tends to make me feel angry/aggressive. His friend may not be crazy, but craze put him in a more agitated state.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
If u need stimulants to get a workout in then your weak minded. Preworkouts that contain a bunch of stimulants is for lames

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
You obviously don't work for a living.....
I'm a welder. Use your head more than having stimulants get u up to work out, I convince and push myself to go out and do what I want to do. I do take supplements to help me perform better but not no crack mix to get me started

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
or old guys who work long days.
I can understand a older person eventho a product loaded with stimulants wouldn't be the healthiest thing to take but for us young guys is wack. I remember I was addicted to preworkouts loaded with stims to the point if I didn't have any I wouldn't work out or feel I wouldn't be strong enough to perform without it. I realized what it was doing to me wasent healthy so I vowed to never take a stimulant again to push me to go to the gym and I feel my best ever I'm more mentally strong and now I know it's just me doing it not the help of crack juice

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I'm a welder. Use your head more than having stimulants get u up to work out, I convince and push myself to go out and do what I want to do. I do take supplements to help me perform better but not no crack mix to get me started
My shortest days are 10+ hours and I have on more than one occasion had 36+ hour days that I would go to the gym after. You do that too?

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
I work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week gotta love that overtime money

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week gotta love that overtime money
I wouldn't know about overtime as I don't receive it. My point was that not everyone's situations are the same and there are days, at least for me, that a little caffeine really helps me to have a good workout after long days.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
K ill give u permission to take craze before work outs without judging u
I don't use craze nor was I seeking your blessing. I was simply pointing out that you should not judge others based on your personal beliefs. We are not all the same as you and not all of us have had problems with stims.