Recent Test Results for DS Craze

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Just you. Sucks to be you.
You may want to consider that it wasn't the opinion but the presentation of said opinion that led to the neg. I feel you may be more suited for BB.com
yawn, apparently you are too stupid to realize this is a public forum, not "pressureSpike's private house of stupidity"
Win + Win + Win = EPIC WIN

Stressful morning turned right around Thanks:)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
he is just trying to get up to 50 posts so he can attached photos... or get banned trying..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That sh** cray-ze.

Just ordered me two.

Coop, how about getting your company to ship internationally? haha or setting up over here. Some other companies have finally realised our little country is an untapped market.
My company as in SNS? And which country haha

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Cot damn your still on my dik? Learn to let shyt go your not helping the situation by continuing with something that dead it out hours ago

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Cot damn your still on my dik? Learn to let shyt go your not helping the situation by continuing with something that dead it out hours ago
First off I was never on your d1ck. None of us were. You just did something that was completely and utterly irresponsible so we called you on it. Then after that we were just fcuking with you. It's not our fault you got negged

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My company as in SNS? And which country haha
Yeah the company your repping haha. We don't have many (if any) of any individual supplement companies, just tonnes are seriously over priced bulk buyers. Then again, most stims and things are banned over here (1,3 dimeth.., prohormones etc. are prohibited) so that may ruin our chances.

Oh, and were little old new zealand, just think of Lord of the Rings :)

Back on topic; im glad that customs cleared my craze

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I believe PA said he threw the sample or tub or standard or whatever away that he received from neuron so part one of this plan is not possible. As for sending sealed Craze to a 3rd party lab, see Matt's post above. We've done this a ton of times already, that is all we will post.
i still have an extract of the first tub in a bottle

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
last four pages or so have been a epic waste of time. now i am late for work for nothing

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
last four pages or so have been a epic waste of time. now i am late for work for nothing
That's what i was thinking. I came back expecting something cause there has been 4 more pages. But seriously it set me up for failure. Thread derailed.

awild1797

Awards
I really dont see what all the damn fuss is about! I use it before every workout and I love it :)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
i still have an extract of the first tub in a bottle
Why did you take something from one bottle to save it in another bottle? Why not just keep the entire tub of Craze that you say you received?

Not that it matters though since there is no valid chain of custody and you are not an independent lab.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Why did you take something from one bottle to save it in another bottle? Why not just keep the entire tub of Craze that you say you received?

Not that it matters though since there is no valid chain of custody and you are not an independent lab.
EXTRACT... so not the craze itself...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Most likely cause he wanted to retain just a small sample rather than an entire tub of a product. Considering space in a lab can be eaten up quickly.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Why did you take something from one bottle to save it in another bottle?

obviously i cannot shove craze powder directly into the injection port of my GC

I had to do an alkaline extraction of the material and then extract out the freebase actives using toluene. so i saved the toluene solution

the craze bottle ended up in the trash somehow. I was not expecting the ****king watergate investigation when i was testing it so i didnt look it up in a safe

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established

I had to do an alkaline extraction of the material and then extract out the freebase actives using toluene. so i saved the toluene solution

the craze bottle ended up in the trash somehow. I was not expecting the ****king watergate investigation when i was testing it so i didnt look it up in a safe
Priceless...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

"I am not a crook"

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LoL that made my day.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
So a guy from DS in the supplement business is unaware of what an Extract is? bwahahahahaa.... fail.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reading this thread from post #1 until the end, all that stuck in my mind was this:

pressureSpike

Posts 133

Rep Power0
You Sir are deep in the red zone

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Red is my favorite color and matches my name perfectly I couldn't be any happier

lronFist

Banned
Awards
So, ultimately, Patrick Arnold was completely vindicated and Matt Cahill may be up-a-creek soon.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, ultimately, Patrick Arnold was completely vindicated and Matt Cahill may be up-a-creek soon.
If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience.
George Bernard Shaw

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
letter from DS attorneys. saying dont say anything untrue or derogatory or inaccurate about the product. now i thought i pretty much have been doing that up until this point but i will try harder from now on cuz i dont want to upset anyone
:) !

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm late to this and haven't read the thread in its entirety so may have missed this. I know there was/is fake craze floating around, could that not be to blame for the bad samples that were tested?

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm late to this and haven't read the thread in its entirety so may have missed this. I know there was/is fake craze floating around, could that not be to blame for the bad samples that were tested?
Doubtful PA and neuron would test the fake craze without knowing. There are ways to tell if it was fake that are apparent to people of that caliber.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Doubtful PA and neuron would test the fake craze without knowing. There are ways to tell if it was fake that are apparent to people of that caliber.
I agree doubtful. But if it was a sample that they received then I'm not sure it would be so easy to tell as the tell tale signs lie in the packaging.