REAL Prime poll (Only for personal experiance)

Has Prime worked for you (overall)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Well I can safely say that I haven't been on it long enough to give it a fair opinion, But looking good so far!

I do feel the pump
Increased appetite which i would imagine will add size and strength
I'm always happy. deff a mild state of euforea

This will be my third week (just started)
so I'll be updating shortly.

I am stacking this with EPI as well.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Could be producing an androgen effect outside of increasing testosterone...androgens like d-bol and anadrol cause androgenic side effects...

We did a total of 13 blood draws and none showed an increase in testosterone.
Hmm...wouldn't androgonic sides make PRIME a hormonal product whether it effects Test levels or not? Maybe I'm missing something..?
Ive been on PRIME for 2 weeks...actually tomorrow makes the beginning of week 3...no crazy pumps yet..but I definitely feel the strength increase...I literally have to go up on the weights ever workout.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I wonder ... with several guys reporting 'bacne' (even though Prime didn't show to be a test booster in blood work), is it possible that the reported increases in strength and training intensity could be contributing to a "natural" test increase? I'm pretty sure intense weight training (along with proper diet & rest) causes test levels to rise some.

Just brainstorming....
This is my thinking as well. I've not mentioned my body blemishes as I've just attributed it to natural test increases due to the increased intensity and strength, as well as adding squats and more compound movements back into the mix.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
If I were to stop taking it now, I would have voted "Some noticable effects... nothing major"

But, I'm only into the end of my second week. 2x3 every day. Haven't experienced much other than increased appetite and I would say some slight aggression. Not the happy kind either. I want to snap on some customers while at work. But I can control it and I actually like it at times. Keeps me motivated.

But so far, strength, alpha male and euphoria have yet to make an appearance. I haven't noticed any body comp effects yet either. If anything I'd say i'm putting on some fat yet, but I'm eating like it's going out of style and actually cut back on the cals.

I will be buying a second bottle, but at this point it is only to see if it does do anything. To give it, what I feel, is a fair chance. Next week is the magical week 3, so we'll see if things get turned around. I would hate to get jacked during week 3 and then be out of Prime.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I were to stop taking it now, I would have voted "Some noticable effects... nothing major"

But, I'm only into the end of my second week. 2x3 every day. Haven't experienced much other than increased appetite and I would say some slight aggression. Not the happy kind either. I want to snap on some customers while at work. But I can control it and I actually like it at times. Keeps me motivated.

But so far, strength, alpha male and euphoria have yet to make an appearance. I haven't noticed any body comp effects yet either. If anything I'd say i'm putting on some fat yet, but I'm eating like it's going out of style and actually cut back on the cals.

I will be buying a second bottle, but at this point it is only to see if it does do anything. To give it, what I feel, is a fair chance. Next week is the magical week 3, so we'll see if things get turned around. I would hate to get jacked during week 3 and then be out of Prime.
Yes it's too early for you to say anything one way or another, talk to us in a week.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Curious...if you take as directed ..6 caps/5 days on, 2 off, will you still see the change in week 3, or will it take longer? Im doing the recommended dose, stacked with a GH booster and just started week 3. I've noticed some strength increases so far..no body changes yet.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The strength changes come first then the body changes, makes sense.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
If your eating right you'll see changes, my son lost 6 lbs and still gained size.
My diet is "okay"..not the best though.(Im working on it). Wow..lost 6lbs and gained size is exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for! Recomp forever baby! Congratz to your son.

rccratch

Awards
So i am ending my third week of prime and so far it has been okay. I havent experienced any of the crazy pumps or other ridiculous things usp labs has said about prime. Anyhow my lifts have been going up. No dramatic strength gains but steady ones. I cant tell if its from the prime or me just getting stronger (doing max-ot right now). So honestly it is okay, my diet is in check and everything also. I just think a pre workout drink and a good diet will give u same results.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Prime too expensive

what does nutraplanet sell it for?

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
just came off of my 30/30/40/40 havoc cycle
last week of 6 week pct... introduced prime in 2 week of pct. strength gains from havoc have stayed if not increased. oh and btw, not consistent with my diet. terrible terrible i know. so even though my diet isn't where it should be, i blame my strength that i still have on prime.

How well did Prime work during PCT? I have been really curious about this...seems like a good way to INCREASE (vs. trying to "hold onto") gains in PCT, and may counter some strength loss from coming off PH,etc.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
So, I've used Prime for almost a month now, and I will definitely buy some more.

As far as the poll goes, I would say I am in between the first second options. It worked very well, but I didn't expect more, like the second option states. I also didn't expect it to be as good as the advertising, so I wasn't exactly "expecting more" after my results weren't as good as the ads. In any case, I am going to vote for the second option because it wasn't quite as good as the ads., but still worth taking (even as expensive as it is). I can definitely understand folks not wanting to drop the cash on it though.

I would recommend taking a lot of food and water with each dosage though.

Also, when taking a dosing with a pre-work out meal, I take 3, not 2 prime pills (followed by 3 powerfulls an hour later, which is about 15-20 min before I start lifting). It seems to give me a little more intensity in the gym. All other dosing, I take the standard two with a meal.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice feedback, what were your results like?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my 3rd week of Prime...taking as directed and stacking with a gh booster...biggest effect I notice so far is strength gains and faster recovery. What use to take a muscle group about 4 days to recover will get there in half the time now. No body changes yet but I have 2 more bottles or so to go.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I am also now starting my 4th week of Prime. My experience to this point has been positive. I have gained 6 pounds however I am looking leaner, my strength has been positively impacted and my energy level has been consistently high. I haven't kept a detailed log other than to make some short notes on a weekly basis but I do feel that this is a solid product.

I am scheduled for another surgery on my shoulder at the end of the month. I will definitely use Prime again once I get over the crap you usually go through right after surgery.

:bruce3:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am also now starting my 4th week of Prime. My experience to this point has been positive. I have gained 6 pounds however I am looking leaner, my strength has been positively impacted and my energy level has been consistently high. I haven't kept a detailed log other than to make some short notes on a weekly basis but I do feel that this is a solid product.

I am scheduled for another surgery on my shoulder at the end of the month. I will definitely use Prime again once I get over the crap you usually go through right after surgery.

:bruce3:
Great feedback, and all the best with your shoulder surgery! :thumbsup:

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
How well did Prime work during PCT? I have been really curious about this...seems like a good way to INCREASE (vs. trying to "hold onto") gains in PCT, and may counter some strength loss from coming off PH,etc.
it worked wonderfully.
im still increasing strength after pct. 3rd bottle of prime.
but i have just introduced mass fx about a week ago.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I'm just about done with my 3rd week on prime!!
and I'm a few days away from finishing my second week on EPI!!

Simply amazing. Loving it

I gained 2 lbs this week
and 8 lbs total so far

I'm definitely leaner and I've been eating like a house.
300-350g protine
200g carbs
110G fat

What I've noticed so far-
Deff mood booster mild state of euforea
I'm loving my pump with or without working out.
muscle is becoming more dense
strength increase of about 10% across the bored.

I'm also doing
Omega's 3 6 9
Wheat grass
Kombucha http://www.jpierceinvestments.com/index.htm
A whole raw food's mulit
BCAA's
and 2 caps of SuperCissus every now and again

My workout routine consists of

A) Chest Tri's
B) Shoulders Traps AB's
C) Bi's Back

2 days on 1 day off
so

1-A
2-B
3-Off
4-C
5-A
6-Off
7-B
8-C

and legs I mostly take care of legs with tennis and cardio every other day.

This is my first time reporting to the board... but please critique me anyways you can.

Thanks guys

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how but I messed up the Link I gave for my Kombucha drink.

http://www.gtskombucha.com/

Is the correct one.
The stuff is simple incredible Organic and Raw
The real best stuff on earth

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Well this thread kinda died...
sad sad sad

A lot of people said they were going to come back and comment when they will be able to speak from experience.

I was on an EPI and PRIME stack for the last month and I couldn't be more happy with the results.
I've gained about 13 lbs in that month and i'd say about 75% of it was pure Muscle...
considering this is my bulking phase I couldn't ask for more.

Strength gains
overall well being
Hungry
and I definitely notice a pump difference

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My experiences have been very positive, experienced pretty much as advertised except for recovery seems about the same which is probably good becasue I seem to be working much harder. I am down about 3 or 4 lbs body fat and up 1 pound on the scale after 3 weeks. My next weigh in is in 2 days. All my lifts are up except bench as I have had to use caution while I rehab my shoulder. The pumps are amazing and I am feeling rock hard 24-7.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My experiences have been very positive, experienced pretty much as advertised except for recovery seems about the same which is probably good becasue I seem to be working much harder. I am down about 3 or 4 lbs body fat and up 1 pound on the scale after 3 weeks. My next weigh in is in 2 days. All my lifts are up except bench as I have had to use caution while I rehab my shoulder. The pumps are amazing and I am feeling rock hard 24-7.
Nice job DW :) I'm close in on Day 19, but not much to report yet.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Kudos

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, just to check, prime is not hormonal yes? im only 16 and dont really wanna go on pro hormones:)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone, just to check, prime is not hormonal yes? im only 16 and dont really wanna go on pro hormones:)
Correct, Prime is non-hormonal. At 16 yo though, I am obliged to tell you to understand your diet and and training before you venture into supplements, and I'd suggest starting with Creatine + Beta Alanine.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Creatine and me hate each other lol, I would try things with other forms of creatine but with monohydrate I had to drink insane amounts of water to keep the muscles fully hydrated and it made my pectorals way more bulked than they used to be, this I wouldnt object to but they were soft and could like be pushed in a few mill as opposed to pre creatine when they were smaller but rock hard. I will have a look at that other supplement, thankyou for the advice:)

edit: My diet is pretty good, perfect on holidays but reasonable during school time.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait so ppl actually got the 60 lb increase in bench and squat in 3 weeks?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait so ppl actually got the 60 lb increase in bench and squat in 3 weeks?
I saw 40 on bench and squat, his squat would have been double that but had some back issues. It was 4 weeks for the bench.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I can safely say that Prime gave me Great strength gains.

I will do it again.
I felt great.
I ate a lot
and put on some quality mass

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Interesting how split this poll is. I think this product was way overhyped, and probably won't try it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting how split this poll is. I think this product was way overhyped, and probably won't try it.
no whats interesting is when you click on the underlined number for the poll that lets you see EXACTLY who voted for what and you realize a ton of those people neggin Prime have 1-3 posts IF THAT and also that not a single one came in here to actually post their results in a reply but merely voted on the poll.. lots of haters out there that I can totally see neggin the poll without ever trying it or having to post up cause they know peeps like yourself will turn a blind eye to all the outstanding results of people actually taking time to log this shiii and just look at a number on a poll instead :rolleyes:

dont let them OR me do your thinking for you and def dont take a number in a poll as a legit vote when the voting is so ridiculously tainted.