Rash involving Bergamottin? Other recommendations for 1-AD

tekken999

Awards
I recently used one serving of Hi tech 1 test on two separate occasions and both times broke out into pretty bad rashes which covered my upper torso in red itchiness. It only went away after the cessation of the product. I used it two times in order to test whether or not the rash was coming from this product specifically or if it was something else and it def came back shortly after taking it again. I've taken Andro 1 before from the product sup3r 1 from olympus uk as well as Hi-tech AD(no bergamottin in this one) and never had this rash issue previously when doing a full cycle which didn't have 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin with the andro 1.

I might be allergic to the 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin but I can't say for sure, however I've seen reports of other people breaking into rashes from taking super mandro, another 1 andro product with bermagottin in it.

Anyways I've been looking for another 1 ad product like sup3r 1 which was best in terms of price and results. I took blackstone chosen1 before but I saw it was severely underdosed and a proprietary blend of 1 ad however it had good reviews for some reason but alas I got zero results from it and suspected alot of people were getting a placebo effect from it.

Any suggestions on other 1-ad supps without bergamottin? I heard sublinguals are effective for 1 ad absorption so Liquid Labs Pr seems like it'd be a good choice for unless sup3r 1 ever decides to come back in the near future.