Test c crashed but mast e didnt?

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I had three vials that got cold and both test c vials crashed and cryatilzed while the mast e looks completely clear and fine. Does test c just crash easier or is this a sign the mast e 200 is fake? The test c are both 250.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its not a sign of the things you mentioned, but it also could be. Most cyp is only brewed at 200mg/ml, so being brewed at a little higher concentration sometimes requires a little solvent. Mast is more likely to crash tho, typically the higher the melting point of the raws the more likely it crashes in the cold. At least to my understanding. Do you know how to fix crashed gear?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
One way is in the oven, but im always worried about the stopper melting or the label.

I like to put a little water in a frying pan, bring it to a simmer and sit the bottle upright, i like to vent it with a needle tip, Make sure that needle tip isn't down in the oil or the oil will start to come up through it.

Have a glass of water sitting on the side of the stove. Because you're gonna have to frequently add a couple of splashes. Every few minutes I grab it with a cloth and shake it up and then put it back into the water. Usually takes about fifteen to twenty minutes total depending on how bad it's crashed. I haven't had tons of crash gear before, but i've used this method like three or four times and it does work

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Running it under hot water for about 20 seconds about 5 different times not letting it get too hot solved the issue quickly